All Comments on 'Complacency Breeds Infidelity'

by Rob5373

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

The finish does not make sense.

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

Wife after years of refusing sex

"Honey why don't you try to innate sex any more"

BigGuy33BigGuy33over 3 years ago

I'm going to...

...reserve judgment (and scoring) until the story progresses.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 3 years ago

I can't rate this story as it ended with "To be continued ", after only 1.5 pages. Why split up the story into short chunks?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is a Multi-Part Story

You can’t end a story with “to be continued” if you didn’t indicate In the title that it’s “Part 1”. Some readers (like me) don’t bother reading multi-part stories. It was good, but it scored a “1” because of this.

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

In this case she had appealed to her husband and he simply turned round and went to work. She had pleaded with him and it fell on deaf ears. It wasn't right but it was understandable. I'm looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Kind of enjoyable read but get the feeling it was done this way to drive up stats.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 3 years ago
Well that took an interesting turn

Let's see where it takes us,

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

If you're going to write a chapter story, say so at the start!

/

@jimjam69, the ending makes perfect sense, unless it's a red herring. She and Alex were shot, probably by Alex's wife.

illjoyilljoyover 3 years ago
Lol

Love a meh read, can’t wait for the gold medal mental gymnastics RAAC

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
The concept is great

The execution, not so much.

There would never be a devil on Kyle’s shoulder, telling him not to romance his wife more. Donna went way too quickly to having her foot on Alex’s lap. Donna knew she smelled of sex, yet did nothing about it before going home.

This concept needed to be thrice as long, and Kyle should never have noticed the first time. Donna needed to let anxiety built, but carelessness increase. She moved from an emphasis on the Mrs to planning to fuck Alex too quickly.

It will be complained that Donna said nothing at all to her husband for years, then complained, then went quickly to screwing Alex. While it would be great if women were more aggressive about initiating sex when they’re horny, in our society that’s just not the behavioral expectation, and way too many women don’t, because they don’t want to seem too slutty, or whatever. And in LW, a wife who initiated sex frequent would be initiating sex when she was horny even when it isn’t her husband who’s around.

But one point is spot on: if a husband doesn’t take care of his wife, someone else will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Two choices

BTB & RAAC... BTB WINS IN A LANDSLIDE.... U LESS SHE IS ALREADY DOA.

LakeeriegoatguyLakeeriegoatguyover 3 years ago

Everyone likes to have their worth validated. If it's lacking at home, a few complimentary words from an outsider go along ways. Here's a conflicted woman lured into a situation that she doesn't necessarily want to be in. Just as she comes to the point of making a decision, her options are suddenly taken away from her. I'm looking forward to the continuation of the story.

It seems as if some of your critics can't deal with the circumstances, but sometimes reality doesn't turn out as you wished.

5Stars...

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Generally well written and presented us readers with a scenario many have faced in their marriage. In your story she allows herself to be seduced rather than both commit to rebuilding their marriage. They have no kids, so it'll be hard to come up with a reason for them to continue, so I look forward to whatever path you go down. That said, we need to hear what's going through Kyle's head more. Angel/devil on shoulder isn't really effective. 4* for now...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yes, it’s just another cheating wife story but it’s hot

I gave it five stars for the hot sex segments. This author knows how to write a hot sex scene That’s what Literotica is all about, Right?

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 3 years ago

I am looking forward to reading more of this ..

Happy New Year.

FireFox59FireFox59over 3 years ago
Interesting Story

Well written and easy to read. 4*... You lost a * for not warning me it was multiple chapters.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 3 years ago

I barely stayed awake for this one, the next one should put me in a coma.

Craig1878Craig1878over 3 years ago

I enjoy reading stories from all points of view. Thanks for sharing with us. Hope to see more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
you need to find a way

to add some excitement to your stories, they all come across as dull and boring. Your characters are listless beings with poor dialogue.

Texican1830Texican1830over 3 years ago
Kyle

Deserves to be cheated on. Donna, however, needs to know whether the man she’s cheating with is married.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 3 years ago

Hm, this could envolve to a good story. But I'm not sure if there is a likeable person so far. The husband might be the a good person, becuase he wanted to change for his wife but apparently too late.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

What a bunch of crap !!! This crap really has nothing to do with "Loving Wife". Your protagonist goes from conversation with husband to whore in zilch! She doesn't even give him the chance to pass his thoughts on to her! Divorce is the best solution. Who wants to be married to a whore? But you have constructed a thriller in which the lover and the whore were shot! Don't save the story's approach!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting start

Interesting start, I hope this does not turn into a reconciliation story in coming chapters. I am not saying to burn Donna but definitely divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
To "Anonymous - Let's pray it's Donna"

This commenter is really a depressed looser & I hope he is not married to any woman.

Men like Kyle are the worst kind of husbands who deserve to get ruined by divorce laws.

Kyle was already getting on with his life jackass but without his wife.

At 36 if wife feels that much lonely & neglected by husband, that kind of man doesn't deserve any woman on earth.

“a nagging cow going through her midlife crisis, making his life hell”

Are you brain-dead or got all the shit in world as a brain ???????????????????

Not only she discussed with her husband but still trying to cope with her loneliness & feeling neglected yet that idiot took months to sink in what her wife wanted.

A husband making his wife‘s life this kind of hell at 36 & still she is wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Men in Kyle's position, don’t need to dump the Donna's of the world but actually they don’t even deserve even fucking site of toe nails of Donna's of the world jackass,

That way life of Donna's of the world will be so much better without men like Kyle.

Many men don’t even know how to make women feel passionate & aroused, mere being provider is not enough.

&

this is coming from man.

I have a few friends who you can call a players but 1 of them is actually 48 & he has harem of married women,

he talked to them about their married life & he could not believe that their husbands taking their wives’ both emotional & physical need for granted even at 30.

He was more pissed on those men than their wives

no wonder why women don't feel devoted to their men

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Plain

Run of the mill story, hopefully it will get better.

Rocky62Rocky62over 3 years ago

Is kyle an idiot? Taking this long to do something bout his life, her too for that matter

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
LOL! Anony wrote, "Lat's pray it's Donna . . . "

". . . who was shot. She makes it to hospital but dies there within minutes. Now Kyle can get on with his life. Without a nagging cow going through her midlife crisis, making his life hell. Men in Kyle's position, need to dump the Donna's of the world, life is so much better without them."

Kyle neglected his wife so badly that she had to ask if he really loved her, but, to Anony, he's a great guy, and she's making his life hell.

The way he's written, Kyle's no prize. If he finds a new woman, he'll be on his toes and attentive for about seven months, and then he'll sink back into the same indifference, and lousy lovemaking, that left Donna so unsatisfied.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I guess if you want to write about adultery you have to have some plot to explain its origins.

The whore is married to a negligent dumb shit, then meets a man who excites her, appreciates her, and romances her. Her marriage is dead and her body and mind are alive. All Alex did was scratch her itch, and illustrate that she married poorly and would be much happier with a different man.

Donna is acting pretty normally and predictably. Its Kyle who is the real mystery. Why would any husband neglect a wife that he loved and respected?

OK, bad investments happen, bad partnerships happen, bad marriages happen. Hope Donna finds a man who actually wants a marriage to a woman, and Kyle finds whatever it is that he's looking for, maybe a warm loyal dog?

Thanks for the effort.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Wasnt good in any regard.

Im sure the knuckle dragging "kill the bitch" crowd will wet themselves thoroughly though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The better was to kill her too

This bad story doesn't need a part 2.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 3 years ago

So you wanted to set up a situation where Kyle will forever feel like it was his fault she fooled around and got shot. Now she can turn him into a real cuck, and live happily ever after.

Don't get me wrong, but what kind of a guy goes job hunting, asks the interviewer to lunch at an upscale restaurant, then crawls under the table and starts giving her toes a blow-job? Next question, what person looking for a new job, first takes the interviewer to a motel and then a bar to have dinner?

I hope in number two you answer a few of your plot holes, instead of more innuendos.

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 3 years ago
Too short

Unless the next chapter is in review I hate stories that leave you hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

YAWN, I sat through this boring story thinking it would end at page 2! Put chapter 1 in the title if its a multi chapter story. 1* for wasting my time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sounds about right

Wife dumps her complaints about their inadequate sex life on her husband as he is leaving for work. He goes to work and thinks about it - ultimately agreeing with her. When he gets home and tries to renew the discussion she bites his head off because she went ahead and started an affair that day. She continues the affair even though she’s busted. During her affair she realizes how little effort she put into her relationship with her husband. Then she gets shot. And her husband lives happily ever after.

LNJones34LNJones34over 3 years ago

Donna: Well Alex tell me a little about yourself, married? Alex: Long story, let me leave it at that. Donna would have been smart to insist that Alex tell her that long story before she started her affair with him. I would have to guess he has been late for supper way to many times, enough times for someone to know exactly where to go to find him. I would also say that story must have been a realllly long one because someone is carrying a gun looking for him. His long story was probably the best part of this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

part 2 please

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Sounds like she might be getting hers, in more ways than one. Please keep going!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Cheating

Donna has really gotten into the cheating mindset, and it's getting easier as she goes. All the comments excusing her are bullshit. There is no valid excuse for cheating, and both Donna and Alex are cheaters. I'm with a brooks, although I hope it was Donna and Alex, it probably wasn't.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 3 years ago

Great story! Many I start reading and never get past the first few paragraphs. Great hook, and early!

Good characters, interesting plot, and best of all, this story has a good, real-life psychological aspect to it, sadly missing in many works. You apparently realize that conflict propels a good story, and it shows. Works populated with people who act, think and feel like people enhances the effect you want to elicit. Moreover, Rob, you've avoided the formulaic plot and writing devices we see in a lot of works of "stroke pr0n", for a lack of a better term. While hot, sexy and intense, your sex scenes are believable, and you avoid dialogue that descends into the "moan-a-logue" so reminiscent of video gonzo pr0n!

The character of Lyle reflects a dynamic we see in real life; he's like so many of us who have/will "kill the thing he loves", to recall the old saying. Too much fiction creates flat characters, with no depth, who are all evil or all good, and you avoid this with Kyle. I'd also like to see behind Alex's mask, and he gave us insight when Donna asked him about his life, and basically said negatory, and moved on! Donna should've sensed something, but hey, that's life in all its imperfections!

Well-done! Thanks for this offering, and I'm looking forward to this story's continuance. I plan to read your other works!

Rgds,

TSF

baulloyder68baulloyder68over 3 years ago
Nothing pisses me off more

Than to come to a point in the story and it says " To be continued" and there was no indication at the beginning that there was going to be another or more parts. I would have waited to read it after the last part said "The end". Nice start but please be a little more courteous to your readers and notify them at the start and the finish. Thank you, this has the makings to be good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This was a short that should have been finished in one reading

Why this incomplete story . It really doesn’t need a part 2 it needed to be finished right here and now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please don't go down the route of 'she's been shot and injured so I can't split up with her'...

Felt like she fell a bit too fast.

Women, from what I understand, don't like stuff hitting their cervix.

Women in their 30s usually understand the baby making process and that it isn't just the pill... just the way you had her thinking made it sound like she thought could get pregnant everytime she git filled.

OOAAOOAAover 3 years ago
Hot story!!!

And well written!

Please, go on soon ;)

SouthdownSouthdownover 3 years ago
USUAL SITUATION

We all knew she wasn't his only 'interest' BUT, If it was 'Alex' how much does Kyle know? What is 'Donna's next move? (and Kyle's for that matter...) Good story so far, if not continued it stands on it's own nicely as it is, well written, Thank You. 5*****

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

You can't expect a wife to just keep begging. The husband seems like a true asshole in both denying children and then ignoring the wife. He deserves to be divorced or cuckolded, and maybe, in this case, it is appropriately the wife's choice.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 3 years ago
hmm

doesnt sound or look like she loves kyle so divorce the guy and move on or check into an insane asylum oh i forgot i believe the new name for insane asylum is the under pass lol. sorry that statement was bc i think this woman is insane *wink* *wink*

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
BESIDES ALL THAT INFIDELITY BREEDING

don't forget to include all the perks involved such as divorce, alimony, and all that cums with the package. TK U MLJ LV NV

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Hope the slut dies; for Kyle's sake!!@

lukeey90lukeey90over 3 years ago
Fake selfish slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting reasoning to cheat.... Not!

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 2 years ago
Impotent?

At forty years old and he can't get a hard on? Any man that ignores his wife the way this man has been doing, deserves what he gets. Forty is to young to be having erection deficiencies unless something is seriously wrong with him. She's wrong in cheating, but he's not really leaving her any alternatives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

good except why the pathetic need for tradedy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

At this point, we do not know who was shot and at what bar the shooting occurred. LP

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

She's a ho who lacks the basic decency to divorce him before cheating.

That he was not providing sex as often or in the manner she wants is a reason for communication, or even filing for separation. It doesn't excuse infidelity. But given the way this story makes it his fault, I guess I know where it's going and I'll stop reading now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRob5373@Rob5373
Hi, I’ve been reading Literotica for years. Very much into the Romance, Loving Wives, and Erotic couplings categories. I have a bit of a foot and leg fetish which my stories reflect. Nothing like a lady in stockings and heels. I don’t give the incest, bestiality or any of the...

story TAGS