Complementary: Yin

Story Info
Brett takes part in an experiment.
4.6k words
4.51
9.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NRMathis
NRMathis
440 Followers

I graduated with a Master's degree in December of 2019, which ended up being a mixed blessing. On one hand, it meant I didn't have to deal with the bullshit of having my final semester take place during lockdown and quarantine. On the other hand I was freshly graduated and looking for work at right about the time everything closed and all the jobs dried up.

I was still living in an apartment with my roommate Trina. I had a decent scholarship, so I didn't have too much student debt, but after all my hard work I was trapped inside with nowhere to go. I didn't have a boyfriend, either, so there wasn't much to keep me occupied.

Most of my time was spent online, and it was on a morning in mid-April that I saw a particularly interesting ad next to the sudoku I was doing. It was about a new supplement that was supposed to increase sexual health and pleasure for gay men.

I clicked on it and saw that they were looking for a gay male in his mid-twenties who was looking for spare income.

Check, check, check, and check.

I'll skip all the details and just say that I ended up taking the job. The man who was interviewing me and answering my own questions, Newton, had a very calming aura to him. Even through Skype I could feel that he knew what he was doing and I could trust his judgment.

It was on April 21st that I took the job, but for whatever reason they couldn't start the experiment right away. Eventually they did send over the pill bottle and my 120-day trial was to begin on April 27th.

That morning, I examined the unassuming bottle. Matte gray with jet-black letters, just the company name and contact information.

"Hey, Brett, what's that?"

I raised my head and saw Trina, looking curious.

"Just a new med for my ADD," I lied. We weren't supposed to tell anyone about the experiment.

"I see." She looked at her phone and scowled. "I gotta go." She was unfortunate enough to still be finishing up her senior year and her online class was starting soon.

"Have fun," I said as she walked off.

"Ha, doubtful," I heard her reply.

Chuckling, I broke the seal on the bottle and poured out a few tablets in my hand.

They were unlike any pills I'd ever seen before. Each was a small circle, black except for a white dot in the center. If pills could look masculine, these were it.

I remembered all the things Newton told me as I took my first pill. Closing the bottle, I stood up and started my day.

*****

For the sake of the power of suggestion not affecting my data I wasn't told what exactly the pills I was taking were supposed to do. I knew they were meant to improve my sex life, but nothing beyond that. I was just told to examine my body for any changes and tell Newton about my progress in an email every day.

Oh, and also send in a urine sample once a week to prove I wasn't just throwing the pills away and taking their money.

Trina and I were on our couch watching The Masked Singer on a night maybe two weeks in when something came up. We weren't cuddling or anything, she had a boyfriend, I don't swing that way, but we were sitting next to each other. After we were done huffing about one of our favorites being eliminated she gave me a weird look.

"Is that a new cologne?"

I raised an eyebrow. "Pardon?"

I saw her nostrils flare.

"You smell different."

I lifted my armpit and took a whiff. I definitely smelled something new.

"Sorry. I even bathed this week and everything!" I joked.

She laughed, shaking her head. "No, it's not bad. I like it. Very masculine. Very sexy."

"Thanks, I guess."

Curious, I emailed Newton about it and he got back to me within an hour. He confirmed that an enhancement of one's natural scent was an intended result.

Once again I smelled myself and found that I liked it. I had showered that morning and didn't even do anything that would make me sweat since then, but my scent still came through. But it wasn't bad. It smelled musky and mysterious. Trina was right, it was kind of sexy.

Over the next few weeks I started embracing it. I switched to an antiperspirant instead of a deodorant so my scent came through better. I opted for an un-scented shower gel and lotion. Soon enough I had a subtle Eau-de-Brett with me for most of the day. It was amazing that the black pills were what started it all. I was looking forward to when things reopened and I could hook up like before.

It's remarkable what a change in scent can do.

*****

In early June I started noticing something that definitely seemed to be the black pills' doing. When I was jerking off, I gradually realized that it took longer and longer for me to come. This became especially clear one night when I watched a 30-minute-porn video and still wasn't done by the end of it.

What was even weirder is that it felt good the whole time. My dick wasn't numb or anything, so why was it taking so long?

I started one of my favorite videos and beat off at a good pace. Normally this was enough to make me blow my load within a few minutes, but even now my orgasm was taking its time.

But after a while I felt my balls churning and knew I was about to climax. Faster and faster I pumped until I felt the tell-tale signs that I was coming.

My first shot was huge, arcing into the air and landing on my face. The sensations I was feeling were unbelievable. It didn't feel like I just came from my dick. It was like I was coming with my entire body.

My cock kept pumping out come, one of the biggest loads I had ever produced. Holy fuck, it was intense! I had to lay back and pant for a few minutes just to get my heart rate back down.

The next morning I got on a call with Newton and asked if there was something in the black pills that was supposed to help with load volume.

"Maybe. Why do you ask?" I heard his smirk over the phone.

I relented and told him what happened the previous night.

"This is great news. The supplement is working as it should. Try not to see it as a bad thing. More work just means more reward."

He was definitely right about that. Masturbation used to almost be a means to an end, something I did when I was horny or even really bored, but now it was like an event. I began challenging myself, seeing how long I could last. My stamina got better and better. Before long, I could go at it for over an hour, my dick leaking precome like it was a faucet, and when I finally came, it was exhilarating. For years I'd been a switch hitter, topping and bottoming depending on the guy I was with, but now my fantasies consisted of pounding away at a compliant bottom all night long. Eventually I had to put my new skills to the test in a real-world setting.

I called an ex I was still friendly with and offered a hookup, no fine print. He agreed and I blew his mind that night. He even joked that maybe he'd be willing to put up with me again if I fucked him like that. We laughed and he left soon after.

I lay in bed, exhausted but thoroughly satisfied. Ever since I aged out of my late teens and early twenties my sex drive had decreased somewhat. But those little pills were bringing me back in a whole new way.

I slept, dreaming about where the black pill would take me next.

*****

Despite the intense aerobic workout masturbating gave me several times a week, I was still relieved when the gyms finally reopened. I'd kind of been slacking off in the fitness department and was eager to get back on track.

At my gym, I used one of those machines that look like a game controller to measure my body fat and braced myself for impact. But to my surprise, my percentage had actually gone down.

When I got home that day I took a good look at myself in the mirror. My body did look a little firmer, a little tighter. Most noticeable was the difference in my face. My cheeks went in slightly, making my cheekbones and chin pop a little bit more, though it was sort of hard to tell with my beard.

I felt my face and got a temptation I hadn't experienced in years. I had a beard because I thought it made me look older. But if I even had a baby face before, I certainly didn't now.

I reached for my trimmer. Why not? Hair grows back.

I shaved my face and was shocked by what I saw in the mirror.

I thought removing my beard would soften me, but no. On the contrary, I looked sharper, almost harsh. My bright eyes and short hair combined with my angular features and I looked like a businessman ready to take down his competition.

I was almost started panicking when I tried smiling and everything changed. That one thing helped to make me look less cold. Even when I stopped smiling I was able to calm down. What's wrong with being a little intimidating? A warm smile would put people at ease just fine.

Trina was surprised when she saw me.

"Ooh, look at you, big boy! Like the new look. What's the occasion?"

I shrugged.

"I just figured I was due for a change."

I talked about it with Newton later and he was almost giddy at the news.

"It's a great thing that you're working so well with this supplement. Keep at it and I suspect you'll like it even more."

I did exactly that and found out he was right.

I normally didn't care about muscle bulk, but I began pushing myself at the gym more. I also did more cardio training, something I always tended to avoid. Small results eventually presented themselves. I was more toned, my muscles popped a little more.

My family comes from Ireland, which meant I had pale skin. But I didn't look flat. My freckles, body hair, and newly improved muscles had my form looking strong and solid. It even made me appear a little taller than my 5'10". It wasn't like I turned into Captain America, I didn't change that much, but Newton was correct in his guess. I liked where this was going.

I liked it a lot.

*****

Less than twenty days were left in the experiment when I was woken up in the middle of the night by my phone ringing.

Still half-asleep, I looked at the caller ID and saw that it was Trina. Wasn't she out with her friends tonight?

When I heard her crying I sat bolt upright and felt like I just took a shot of espresso.

"Trina? What's going on? Talk to me!"

She was a little hysterical, but she told me that she got in a car accident. She was just driving home when she got T-boned by someone running a red light.

Normally, I would be freaking out along with her. But for some reason I kept my cool.

"Are you hurt?"

"No, I'm okay."

"Did you call 911?"

"I did."

"Where are you? I'll be right over." Her boyfriend was long-distance and her family lived in another state. I was the one that needed to be there for her right now.

She told me where she was and I got there as quickly as possible. When I arrived I saw that she wasn't freaking out, but I could see in her expression that she was still shaken. I had to help her.

The next couple hours were a blur of police reports, towing, exchanging insurance information, all that messy stuff. Trina and I worked together to take care of things. It was 4 AM by the time it was over and I drove us back to our apartment.

"I can't thank you enough, Brett," she told me.

"Don't worry about it. Just by me dinner and we can call it even."

There was a pause.

"You've changed."

I glanced to the side and saw her looking pensive.

"Have I?"

"Absolutely. You don't normally take charge like that. Did something happen?"

"No. I wasn't really thinking about it all that much. I just wanted to help my friend."

"Well, whatever it is, you helped a lot."

I smiled wanly. I really didn't feel like I did anything that special. I was simply doing what was right.

When we got back she gave me a big hug.

"You're a great friend, Brett."

"Thanks, Trina. You should get some rest. You've had a long day."

She went to bed but I stayed awake, thinking about what happened. Perhaps I was acting out of character. I wasn't just able to keep control of my emotions, it was more than that. I could read the situation in a moment and knew what I needed to say to help. I usually do a lot of worrying, but in this situation I only focused on what was important and took charge.

Newton had a knowing look on his face when we talked about it in the morning.

"There are ingredients in the pills that help with focus and control of one's mental state. It's not too different from the ADD medication you're taking already."

My eyes widened.

"You mean the pill did this?"

"No, of course not. You did it. You made the choice to take control and help your friend when she needed you. The pill just aided you, that's all."

I exhaled in relief.

"Well, thanks for the aid. It could have been a whole lot worse."

"As I already said, you're the one making these changes. The pill is just the catalyst."

He said that with such confidence that I felt happy inside. I glanced over at the door to Trina's room. Last night was a traumatic experience, but in a way I was able to help.

I noticed that my bottle of black pills was almost empty now. These 120 days just flew by. But with the pills' help I was taking steps to change my life for the better.

I took that day's pill and got up to make some coffee.

*****

I only had four black pills left when Newton let me know he wanted to call me and talk about something.

Later that day we got on a Skype call and he got down to business.

"So, Brett, how have you liked this experiment?"

I grinned. "It's been really great."

"Would you be open to continuing, then?"

I nodded. "I got one question first."

"What?"

"I'm not the first one to test these out, am I? You've worked with them, too." It was something I'd been suspecting for a while.

He laughed. "You're sharp. Yes. I started taking them about a year ago. I had good results. Non-addictive, not permanent. But an experiment needs to be repeatable to be valid. That's where you came in."

"So what's next?"

"You're going have to be on-site for a week, at least. We have a hotel room we can book you."

"Really?"

"Of course. You're the one helping us out, after all."

He told me more about the plan. The hotel was actually far enough away that it'd be best if I took a plane, and he bought me a ticket without batting an eye.

I left for my flight bright and early on the 120th day, leaving the house after saying goodbye to Trina and taking my final black pill. After my flight, which wasn't nearly as bad as it could have been due to Newton buying me a first-class ticket, I took a Lyft and finally got to the fancy hotel where I'd spend the week. When I checked in and told the woman at the front desk my name she gave me a look I couldn't really identify before giving me my key and room number.

Once I got to my room I was surprised to notice signs of someone already being there when I opened the door and looked inside. Walking in, I saw a guy I'd never met before sitting on the bed.

While looking around the room, trying to get a feel for the situation, I couldn't help but notice that the man on the bed was stunning. He had the most beautiful dark skin and an amazing shape to his body. Looking at him was making me feel some type of way.

I took off my mask. I wanted him to see me smile. I needed him to be comfortable around me. Suddenly I realized I hadn't said anything yet.

"Uh...hello. I wasn't told there would be somebody else in my room."

The man on the bed shrugged.

"I'm just as confused as you are, dude."

I put down my bag so I could approach and introduce myself properly.

"Well, I'm Brett." I offered him a handshake and tried for my best smile. "It's nice to meet you."

He returned the smile and introduced himself as Micah before accepting the handshake. When we touched, I felt it like a shock to my core.

I started to ask him about what was going on. Maybe the hotel double booked this room by accident? I also remembered that look the desk clerk gave me. This was suspicious. But if it meant I was able to meet Micah then it was worth it.

He was so gorgeous. His lips, his eyes, his hair, everything about him was hot. But that wasn't all there was to it. There was just something about him that made me believe he would bare his soul to me and trust me with his life. I wanted to be there for him. I wanted to be everything he wanted and more.

"I mean, we should probably call the front..." I looked directly into his eyes and it was enough to give me pause.

"...desk..."

I saw in his eyes that he could sense this magnetism, too. He wanted me just as much as I wanted him. He was longing for the same thing I was. I could tell.

Slowly, enough that he'd have time to stop me, I reached out. When he didn't object I held his face in my hands. His skin was so smooth.

"Micah, you can feel this, too."

He gave the slightest of nods.

"I have never been more attracted to anyone in my entire life than I am to you right now." It was crazy, but true.

I felt him make a little gulp.

"Same here." His eyes were glazed with need.

Unable to resist, I leaned in and kissed him. He kissed me back and just like that we were making out. My hands went around his body and he felt so soft. He had muscle, but not a lot of bulk. He felt so good on my fingertips.

I remembered something and unfortunately had to pull away for a moment.

When I first walked in, I noticed a few interesting items on the bedside table: a box of condoms, lube, and a recording camera. Newton or whoever set this up was probably watching.

"We're definitely going to need these." I said, gabbing a condom and the lube, "But we won't need this." I got down so I was eye level with the camera. "I'm sorry, o-great-watcher, but you can just guess what we're about to do." I turned the camera so it faced the wall before going back to Micah.

"Now, where were we?"

We got back to kissing and seemed to move as one. Now he was laying down on his back and I was on top of him. He was giving me the reins. He wanted me to take the lead, and I wanted us to be naked. After I took off all his clothes I stood so I could remove my own. I looked at Micah hungrily. He was hairless and smooth. Curvy, but still strong, with an amazing bubble butt. Micah was perfection.

"Your body is so fucking hot. Your face is so fucking gorgeous. I want you so badly."

He moaned a little and I felt it in my cock.

"I want you to give it to me."

The look in his eye made me want to fuck his brains out right there, but I needed to take care of him first. He should enjoy this, too.

I ate his ass and found myself growling like a wild beast. Lust built up within me until I couldn't take it anymore. I started to put the condom on.

"God, you're beautiful, Micah. Are you ready?"

"I've never been more ready, Brett."

I pushed and my dick slid right in. It fit like a glove. His hole was just loose enough for me to feel right at home inside him.

I began pumping, establishing a rhythm and massaging his prostate. He must have been really sensitive down there, too. He came without touching his dick after only a couple minutes.

"Keep going, big guy," Micah murmured. "I can come over and over."

Big guy. I liked the sound of that.

I took him in a scalding kiss and murmured back at him.

"Hold on tight, babe."

He latched on to me with his entire body.

I fucked him for a long time. It kept feeling better and better for me, and it made me want to increase his pleasure, too. And was he enjoying it. I'd never seen someone have so many orgasms.

At one point he did something completely unexpected and started crying. But I saw on his face that he wasn't sad. He was happy. I felt so honored he trusted me enough to get so emotional.

I saw him reach up to wipe his eyes and I grabbed his hand without hesitation, pushing it back down.

NRMathis
NRMathis
440 Followers
12