Complementary: Yin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you dare stop those tears! They're proof that what we're feeling right now is real! Let them fall."

He looked awestruck for a moment before he let himself cry. I never stopped my motions inside him.

This was such a beautiful moment. I felt so powerful, so trusted. It made me want to make him feel even better. As he sobbed I soothed him with my kisses, my touch.

"That's it, babe. Cry if you need to."

He had calmed himself down and I lost track of how many times he came before I felt my own orgasm approach.

Just shooting in the condom didn't seem right. I wanted to show him how powerful this was. Pulling out, I removed the condom before beating my dick as fast as I could.

"I want to come on your chest."

"Do it."

I climbed, climbed, and fell into the best orgasm I'd ever experienced. I kept stroking, wanting it to last as long as possible. My seed got all over his chest, contrasting nicely with his dark skin. When it was all over, I felt drained dry. I'd given him everything I could.

"You're...the best...I...ever...ever had," I hissed through gritted teeth.

I fell forward, landing on my forearms before settling down and laying on top of him. He kissed me and nuzzled my cheek as I lay reeling. I'd taken care of him, and now it was his turn to take care of me. We were in tune, without saying a word.

Once I pulled myself together I looked him in the eye and smiled.

"Let's get cleaned up."

We showered together, not really talking. I took my time soaping up every inch of his body and he did a thorough job on me, too. Once we were clean, dry, and dressed we returned to the bed. I remembered that the camera was still there. My right hand was holding Micah's, so I reached back with my left to return the camera to how I found it.

"My apologies," I said to whoever was watching. "Hope you understand."

Micah laughed and I loved the way it sounded.

Thinking about the camera made me go back to my initial confusion at who Micah was and what was even happening.

"So, we never really got to talking about what's going on. Did Newton send you here?"

Micah looked confused.

"Who's Newton?"

"I've been helping him with an experiment. I'm taking these pills to help my sex life."

His eyes widened. "Wait, you too?"

As it turned out, he and I had spent the last 120 days doing the same thing. But it didn't make sense. He was so different from me in his results. What was going on?

We heard a knock at the door and I went to answer.

Outside our hotel room I saw Newton with another guy I'd never seen before, but I could guess from the way they were standing together that they were a couple.

"Okay, time to talk. What is this?"

Newton chuckled.

"I suppose we should stop stringing you both along."

When we all walked in I could tell that Micah didn't recognize Newton, but did recognize Newton's companion. An idea was starting to form in my mind.

Newton and the other guy, who was named Ryan, told us that this experiment wasn't about one supplement, but two.

"We obviously can't make people fall in love or be compatible, but we wanted a way to enhance chemistry that was already there with science," Newton said.

They were both esteemed chemists, more than up to the challenge of making it happen.

"We figured we needed two pills, one to help a top, and one to help a bottom," Ryan explained. "Put them together and you should get lightning in a bottle."

"Lightning in a bottle" was a pretty good way to describe what just happened with me and Micah.

Newton and Ryan explained that even though they tested the formula themselves, they were too close to the experiment to get honest data. That's why they wanted test subjects. Ryan had been working with Micah while Newton worked with me. They made it a point to apologize to us for not being honest about their motives. I looked over at Micah and knew I couldn't be mad. I held his hand before looking back at the two scientists.

"I don't think either of us mind all that much."

Micah spoke up. "So...what now?"

They informed us that this hotel stay was like an extended date for the two of us. The next phase of the experiment would mean I'd be living with Micah and obviously we should get to know each other better before deciding if we wanted that. One look at Micah and I was starting to guess how we'd feel once the week was over.

The two men who brought us together told us to enjoy ourselves and left, but not before Ryan grabbed the camera so we'd finally have some privacy. Newton also left us each a new pill bottle. And then they were gone.

I turned to face Micah. "I think you and I are going to work well together." I couldn't stop grinning.

"Seems so." He sounded as excited as I was.

I stole a quick kiss.

"You heard them. Let's get to know each other."

He and I were going to be very close by the end of the week.

I couldn't wait.

+++++

Read Micah's story in Complementary: Yang


12