All Comments on 'Complete Control'

by SecretSideOfClaire

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
smithbill1970smithbill1970over 4 years ago
If only foreplay like existed in my marriage, well done story

Wow, I appreciate a good quick story like this sometimes, but they are rarely as solid as this one. Most of the time it feels rushed and undeveloped, but this one while straight to the point was complete. Thank you, will be marking this for future reading again and again.

1HandReading1HandReadingover 4 years ago
Nice work, Claire

You certainly do cover a lot of erotic ground in a very short story. I love how you do that so well.

CanadianMCanadianMalmost 4 years ago

Love your writing.. your wonderful descriptions of pleasuring a man are so arousing. As a 'would be' writer, I applaud you...

raunchyfellaraunchyfellaover 2 years ago

Wonderful, absolutely wonderful. Bloody hell Claire, you nearly, very nearly took me over the edge!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You showed him how he needs to trust your selection of stimulation. Just the oral stimulation will never be enough. Convince him to let you probe his submissiveness to anal insertion of a vibrator or a dlido.

Bruce

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSecretSideOfClaire@SecretSideOfClaire
Editor by trade and your stereotypical soccer mum of 3 who harbours a very, very naughty side that I REALLY want to explore and let out and play with as I hit my late thirties. I love reading and writing erotica and discovering new ways to turn myself on...and the best way I'v...