Complete Sensory Stimulation, Pt. 01

Story Info
Embark on a journey that teases the senses..
1.9k words
4.24
2.5k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Come along with me now as we commence our journey of sensual wonders.... open your mind and prepare to be transported away to another time and another place....

Sight, Sound, Touch, TASTE, Smell - these are the five portals that link us to the external world. Today, these very same portals become the way in which I continue my seduction of you. Draw closer my dear, I won't bite, I promise... Come closer and experience for yourself the range and absolute variety of delectable poisons at my disposal - I am supremely confident that together we will find something that is perfect for you....

The Multi-layered Massage

The beach-front restaurant was moderately full. The clientele relaxed and enjoying their meals whilst sipping on cocktails, sparkling wine, and mineral water. I had a table that afforded me the best view of the ocean and simultaneously allowed me to keep an eye on the entrance, while I awaited your arrival...

My eyes are riveted by the person that I see appearing on the sidewalk. You are dressed in a way that cannot but stop men in their tracks. Your feet are encased in cream leather shoes with a tiny heel and leather straps across the bridge of your foot. Your toenails are perfectly presented...with a stylish nail polish that accentuate the colour of your eyes. As you glide along gracefully, the height of your heel emphasises the shape of your legs. In your hand, a small golden bag contains your womanly secrets.

Your dress is an elegant white and black patterned wrap composed of material that moulds to your curves and ends just above your knees, across your bosom an ornamental broach holds the dress together. Your neck is exposed, and a single gold necklace is perched there.... glinting in the early evening sun.... Your russet hair has been skilfully worked into a stylish setting with tiny highlights that draws attention to the sleekness and softness of your hair. Your delicate ears are adorned with diamond earrings that make a striking statement all on their own. I glance at your beautiful, beautiful face...the contours that I know so well and notice the sophisticated sunglasses that hide your eyes. You have not seen me yet and I detect the purposeful manner in your stride. Entering the restaurant, you remove your sunglasses and scan the interior...ah, you have seen me....

As I watch you approaching, I notice that you have applied body lotion with a shimmer effect as all your exposed skin...neck, arms, hands, legs, reflect the sunlight giving the impression that you are a breathing, golden coloured statue. My eyes catch yours and I see how they soften as they study my face.... tiny flecks of gold floating in the iris of your eyes.... My heart begins to pound in my chest and I command myself to relax and be calm. Dropping my gaze, I openly admire how the dress fabric cups and surrounds your breasts...They sway gently from side to side with your movements and my eyes are transfixed. Breaking free from this hypnotic sight, I glance at how the material fits over your womanly stomach and ache to touch it. It accentuates your waist and hips and flares out as it curves over your succulent round buttocks. Despite my best intentions I cannot stop my manhood from jerking instinctively in my trousers as I view you.

I stand up and we embrace warmly kissing each other gently....my mouth tasting the fragrance of the lip-gloss you have applied. I pull your chair back and move it into position so that you can sit. Seated opposite each other I find that the rest of the world ceases to be --- my entire focus is on you - us and this moment. The chatter in the restaurant, the movement of people, the sound of the ocean waves all recedes far into the background as we form our own solar system...with our bodies the two planets that are now orbiting each other and where the inexorable gravitational force is drawing them ever closer.

Your lips curl upward as you realise the impact that you are having on me right now and I blush. I notice you playing with a curl of hair above your ears, and seeking any excuse to touch you I reach forward and enfold your fingers with my strong hand and explain that I noticed a stray piece of hair that needs to be moved behind the ear. You give me that little inward smile, knowing that your hair was perfect and what my secret motive was. In the tiny motion of leaning forward my sense of smell is treated to the most gorgeous scent of hair shampoo, body lotion, lip gloss, exclusive perfume, and your own, personal unique body aroma that I know so well. These scents merge into a single fragrance that speaks of elegance, sophistication and a woman that has taken effort to present herself to me in a way that she knows appeals to me at so many levels, and for this and so much more I am eternally grateful.

Our wine glasses are filled, and we enjoy our time together with conversation that is always intriguing and stimulating. I listen attentively as you explain how the vacation has been thus far, the new sights you have visited, the local attractions you have discovered by chance and the friendliness of everyone. I notice that you become increasingly animated as you relay your story and I bask in the sound of your voice and the giggles and laughs we are sharing. Frequently, my hand reaches out to lightly touch your fingers and I see that your wedding band is on. With this realisation I feel another mighty stirring in my loins - this is a respectable, family woman here, a wife, a mother, and she chooses to be with me... she wants to be with me....

As the evening progresses, we gradually drift closer and closer together, until eventually we are seated right against each other, our shoulders and legs touching. We feel so comfortable in each other's presence that we take turns to feed each other morsels of dessert. Not one to miss an opportunity, as you reach forward to place the next spoon in my mouth, I slowly and deliberately run the tip of my tongue around the end of the spoon and the piece of dessert while maintaining eye contact with you. Your eyes flash with fire as you realise that the morsel represents a piece of you that I am tasting and licking with my tongue...

I ask if you are ready for your special treat and your answer is to place a kiss on my lips.

Outside, the night is balmy, and we stroll along hand in hand as we make the short distance to my room.

Leading you through the lounge and kitchen areas, I take you to the main bedroom. Curious as to what your special treat is, your peer around my shoulder and your eyes come to rest on the blue massage table that occupies a central place in the room.

You see that large, white, fluffy towels are placed alongside the table, and you detect that an incense burner contains a glowing stick wafting gentle scents of sandalwood across the room, carried by the sea breeze that floats in through the open sliding doors. Your eyes light up with joy and anticipation.

Moving quickly, I light the several candles that I had previously placed around the room and then turn off the remaining lights. Moving behind you, I reach out and hold your shoulders gently. This light touch causes the tiny hairs on your arms to raise up and I soothe these by stroking my powerful hands along them. Gently taking your handbag...I place it on the bed. Kneeling in front of you, I undo your shoes reverently...and remove them. I bend further down and kiss the tops of your feet - this sweet action causes you to grab my dark hair and rub your hands in the soft curls that grow there. Standing up, I now remove your jewellery...earrings...necklace...bangles...but I deliberately leave your wedding band on...I want you to realise that you, a married woman, is breaking her vows with me as we descend into our personal pit of pleasure. I now remove your ornament that holds your dress together and with a barely audible whisper, the folds of the expensive fabric give way revealing your luxurious bra and panties.

Slowly, I remove the dress from your body... trailing the tips of my fingers over the exposed white flesh that I see....and noting with immense satisfaction the effect it has on you.

Tonight, the focal point will be to stimulate and seduce you using each of your five senses. The meal has already provided a light snack, but the many, many main courses still wait for us. Your bra is a pale pastel colour, and the lace is worked into intricate patterns skilfully, yet revealing your nipples since it is sheer material there. I move my hands behind you and quickly unclasp it. I drag the fabric across your breasts and stomach...feeling how they tremble at my touch. Your beautiful mature breasts, now released, hang freely and the sight of them tipped by your nipples is a sight that makes me long to stop my intended plan and ravish you immediately.

With immense self-control, I order myself to follow through with the plan...only in that way can you truly benefit from the ultimate sensory seduction that I have planned. Your panty is a rich one composed of lace and silk, and it matches the bra I have just removed. The front is comprised of a transparent panel...and through this I can see your lovely pubic bush...You know how much I love your pubic bush and so you allow it to grow and trim the edges.

There are tiny bows on the edges of the panties, and I involuntarily swallow as I witness to your great beauty...The fabric of this flimsy garment clings to your pubis and hints at the deep cleft showing the way to your secret cave. Glancing behind you I am amazed at the marvellous way it hugs and outlines your round buttocks.... Unable to resist, I plant a swift kiss on the front of your pubis and then slowly peel the panties off. My movement is not so swift that I miss the smell of arousal that I pick up from your heated furnace.

You are now naked and in short order I remove my clothes, matching your nakedness. Leading you by the hand to the table, I spread the luxurious towel on the table and ask you to lie down on your back. removing a cushion from the bed, I place it under your neck as support. Then...taking a second towel, I cover your entire body from the shoulders down, leaving your face and neck exposed. I walk to the corner of the room and bring the chair placed there and position it behind your head.

Sitting down, I proceed to whisper in your ear, my voice - barely audible - merging with the sound of the waves and the ocean breeze. "My dear, tonight, I am going to excite, stimulate and titillate each of your senses one by one. Our time here will be unrushed and the only clock we will use will be the lustful cycles that govern our sex drive. Are you in agreement with this"? You nod your head gently and I say "Very good....so let us begin..."