Complete Sensory Stimulation, Pt. 02

Story Info
Embark on a journey that teases the senses..
3.9k words
4
1.4k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read part 1 to gain context.....

I reach to the bed and find the hairbrush that I had left there with soft spongy bristles and rounded ends on them. You see the movement of my hand and curiously wonder what this is about. Seeing your curiosity, I whisper to you..."close your eyes my dear and be prepared to be transported away...." You smile at me, trusting me and knowing that I will always protect you. Your eyelids flutter closed, and you rest. Gently, I bring the brush to your head and begin to brush through your long hair. I am gentle and patient and when I find a snag, I stop and using my fingers I untangle it. Bit by bit my strokes become longer as I run the brush along every part of your head. Bending to your ear I ask what you can hear. Breathlessly you tell me that you are aware inside your skull of the sound of the brush gliding through your hair as it gently parts the locks. You mention that the sound of the breeze and the waves are merging with the sound of the brush...I ask what you can feel, and you reply that it feels as if a hundred tiny fingers are simultaneously giving your head a massage. I bend down and place a kiss on your forehead...I begin with the brush again and now place the soft bristles against your skull and begin tiny circular movements designed to loosen all tight muscles and to stimulate blood flow. You sigh contentedly and a smile breaks out on your lips.

I lay the brush aside and now begins the real magic as my hands and fingers cup and support your head. Working ever so slowly and carefully, I handle your head as if it were the most priceless item in all the world. I place my fingertips at your temples and begin to rub them in small, gentle circles...I apply just the right amount of pressure to achieve the desired effect as I notice your facial muscles relaxing. Lovingly, I sweep around to your ears and begin to rub the sensitive pressure point behind the ear lobe. You relax even more as I move to the ear itself and rub the soft flesh of the lobe, pressing gently on the pressure point located there, then I move to the inside part of the ear and trace the soft contours and ridges there acutely aware of how your senses will be heightened already after the slow brushing. I notice that a red flush is beginning on your neck, and I know that the massage is working. I am now tracing the outline of your face with the fingers. I run it on the outside and pause when my fingers meet at your chin and I apply slight pressure there...then it goes to your cheeks and I move in tiny circles, coaxing the blood to flow to your cheeks. Now I am on your nose and I run my finger down the ridge of your nose, pressing inwards in the bony ridge towards the bottom...Finally, I move to your forehead and using the flat part of my fingers, I begin to smooth over your forehead and the skin around your eyes. I notice that you are deeply relaxed and are drifting on a gentle wave of sensual bliss...Little do you know the absolute tidal wave of passion that I plan to unleash on you later....

Leaning over you, I whisper to you... "I am now going to cover your eyes....in this way your other senses will be more acute". I remove a piece of satin fabric from my cupboard and tie it gently around your head. Your offer no resistance trusting in me and knowing that I will never harm you.

With the blindfold secure, I move my chair to the foot of the massage table, I plan to work initially on the two opposite ends of your body - charging them with energy in the same way that a magnet shows its greatest strength at the extremities.... Reaching into my suitcase, I extract two bottles of essential oils that I will be using now - peppermint and cinnamon bark. Each one has unique properties on its own, but the real alchemy occurs when they are used in conjunction with each other. I move to the dressing table and retrieve the bowl of almond oil that I have been heating gently since we began... Essential oils on their own are too strong and I am mindful not to cause you any discomfort. I pour a generous amount of almond oil into 2 separate wooden bowls, In the one the peppermint oil is placed and the other becomes the holder for the cinnamon bark oil.

I am ready.... I notice that your breathing is steady and rhythmic indicating that you are deeply, deeply relaxed - perfect. I start with your left foot as I apply the peppermint / almond oil mixture to my left hand and keep it gently, Then I get to work...each toe is covered in the oil as I knead them gently, separating them from their neighbours and applying pressure - I then place my thumb and finger at the bottom of each toe and draw them upward...stretching the toes along with the tiny bones in them...Five times I do this; one for each toe. Bit by bit as my hands generate friction, the peppermint oil starts to generate a cooling sensation, the sensation is keenly picked up by you and I notice that your breathing has become shallower. Now I move to the foot itself.... massaging the muscles found there...the mid part, the outside sweep on the left and the right, the lower part, the heel.... Each time I gradually increase the pressure applied by my hands until you can feel that I am releasing all hidden tensions buried deep in your foot. My technique has been developed over decades and I know exactly how to touch you in order not to tickle you, but rather to excite you...and tonight you will experience the full range of my skill. I know that the pressure point for your uterus is located on the inside of the ankle and I spend long minutes there, rubbing it gently....to prepare it for my phallus that will be buried there repeatedly before this night is done.... Then to the outside of the ankle I move, this is to target your pelvic area and ovaries. Again, I massage and rub your delicate foot, with each stroke, another drop of my sweet poison is gratefully accepted by you.

Now, it is time for the fight foot. I wipe my hands on another hand towel to remove the remainder of the peppermint oil mix and pour a generous amount of cinnamon bark oil mix into my hand. This will generate a heating effect and the contrast between cooling and heating will be extremely erotic for you. Again, I slowly begin with your toes and the effect on you is immediate....Your draw in your breath sharply through your teeth and I notice that your hands are fluttering along your sides....Under the towel, I see the clear outline of your nipples pressing upwards as you visibly demonstrate your levels of arousal....All this time, your eyes have been covered and accordingly, your sense of touch, and smell and hearing has been elevated. as my hands continue with their magical work you become acutely aware of the difference in temperature of your feet and the contrast is exceedingly delicious as your nerve endings bear witness to the skilful stimulation of them by my fingers and palms and oil. I bring your feet together and stroke them a few more times and then bend down and gently place a kiss on each toe in turn.... ten toes...ten kisses. By the time I reach the last four toes, I am actively sucking on them, and the sensation of my warm mouth mixed with the cooling effect of the lavender is having a definite effect on increasing your arousal as you start to moan gently and involuntarily lift your feet so that I can get more of your toes into my mouth....

I see how your chest is rising and falling rapidly, you are really enjoying this multi-layered massage thoroughly!

I smile to myself as I cover your feet with a third towel and move again to the head of the table....

Now it is time to move on to the central part of your body...reaching out to you, I place my hands on your shoulders and ask you to roll over slowly onto your stomach. I hold the towel in place and allow you to roll over...the scent of your perfume lingers like the fragrance of an exotic plant...lingering and tantalising on the air....

Wanting to heighten your auditory sense even more...I move to my portable music player and start playing serene nature-based music, perfect to get you to relax even more before the tempo is raised significantly. Returning to you, I gently move the towel down, until it covers the magnificent sweep of your buttocks and legs.

Repositioning the pillow, I stand in front of you and now I choose the cinnamon bark oil combination. With long, languid strokes of my strong hands, forged through decades of training I begin to loosen the muscles of your neck and upper shoulders, my hands unerringly move to the correct tight spots and work the tension away - even as the tension is building in other parts of your body! The upper part of your back has some knots and I allow my hands to roam freely as I squeeze and relax repeatedly... gradually feeling how the tension is ebbing away from them, leaving the muscles pliable and supple. Dripping the warm oil onto your middle back...your skin feels wonderfully elastic and smooth to the touch. I caress and rub you with self-assured strokes.... reaching now to your wonderful waist, hips and round buttocks.

I have a special idea in mind for them and I briefly leave you to go to the kitchen. You are too relaxed to really take notice and feel yourself drifting on clouds of pleasure...carried high above the boredom and monotony of daily life. This is an adventure that you wanted to experience, an adventure that brings spice to your sex life, that shows you how valued you are, that proves how sexually attractive you are and above all to provide pleasure for yourself and your secret, dark desires.

Returning swiftly to the massage table...I take the ice-block in my hand and begin to rub it over your left buttock...Your skin responds immediately to this novel sensation and temperature change, as your buttock begins to turn pink and tiny goosebumps appear on it. Desiring to provide contrast, I pour the warm, thick oil onto your right buttock and begin to rub it with my right hand. You are assailed by the twin sensations of cold and heat simultaneously and the sexual charge it provides you is electrifying....Eager to receive more, you begin to rotate your buttocks on the table, making tiny circles and then lifting them off the table with tiny movements....I continue teasing you for several minutes until the ice is completely melted....I reach for a hand towel and dry your buttocks thoroughly...before reaching down and beginning to kiss each cheek tenderly...Lifting your head slightly, I hear your whisper: " .....I should not be doing this...." However, your body betrays your words as you continue to press your buttocks against my lips with each kiss. I deftly spread your cheeks and before you even realise what has happened I push my tongue out and lick right over your little anus bud....You respond as if I have plugged you into an electrical outlet...Your hands grab the massage table, you clench your buttocks cheeks and at the same time a long, loud animal like groan escapes from between your sweet, respectable, lips... This is something that no one has ever given to you and the sensations are extraordinarily powerful.

Standing up, I remove the towel completely...leaving you completely naked and vulnerable. Now I move onto the next phase of my seduction... I gently tie your hands using satin to the massage table...leaving your legs free (for now). Gasping, you ask me what I am doing...and I whisper to you that I am seducing you with my patience and loving disposition. you shiver at the words...but not in fear but anticipation....

I begin massaging your gorgeous thighs.... frequently bending down to plant feather-like kisses on them...At the sensitive part of the back of your knees, I begin to nibble and suck on them alternating blowing with sucking. These two sensations are so intense that you cry out with pleasure and try to reach back to me...only to realise that you are restrained gently with the satin ties. Smiling quietly, I continue my movement down your legs. Now your calves are in my mouth...now your ankles and finally your feet. You begin to moan even louder as I begin to suck on each toe and stimulate the female sex zones on your feet. This pushes you over the edge and you begin to moan and gasp continually...even as half-formed words struggle to be heard. The room is filled with the unmistakable smell of sexual arousal as I continue to torment you with my tongue - you cry out one more time and with that the waves of your first orgasm for the night crashes over you.... much like the ocean breakers outside...

I move to your head and remove the restraints there.... Instantly, you grab hold of my arms and turning your body on the table pull me down to you; your mouth seeking and finding my own as you give expression to the overwhelming feelings of passion that I have been fanning steadily the entire evening. Your kiss is long and lingering even as we explore each other's mouths with our tongues. Still leaving the blindfold on, I now move to your feet and gently tie each foot to the table before returning to your head where I begin to massage each arm of yours...from the shoulder down to the upper arm.... the delicate elbow crease (filled with your lovely perfume) and down to your forearm. I marvel at the delicate skin under my hard hands and feel the strength you possess in each arm. They are magnificent and I lavish my attention on them. Finally, I reach your delicate hands. I begin by rubbing your palms...feeling the distinct muscles there and the softness of your entire hand. Each finger is then focussed on in turn until you feel like putty in my hands. I bring your hand to my mouth and taking your small finger into my mouth, I begin to suck on it. Your hand momentarily flutters and then comes to rest again as I place each finger in my mouth and shower it with my dedication....

I stand up and my phallus which has been erect most of the night is rearing up like a snake...thick and veiny.... I now move to your lovely breasts, those marvellous breasts that I couldn't get out of my mind from the first time I saw you.....and which continue to grow more lovely each time I view them....

I approach your large beautiful breasts like a jungle predator.... silent, alert for every sound. Reaching my target, I bend down and lift one breast up in my palm, feeling the weight of these glorious orbs....You remove your blindfold and tell me..."I shouldn't be doing this......" Even as you are saying that your nipples, these delightful olives are hardening with pleasure.

Looking you right in the eye, I capture the first nipple and begin to suck it...feeling how it lengthens and hardens in my mouth... Your hands fly to the back of my head and you urge me closer to your breasts. Your mouth hangs open and little gasps of pleasure are drawn from your throat. My tongue and lips are coating your breast and nipples with my saliva and still you want more...I realise that I have woken up a lioness here who needs to be satisfied or I will become prey!

I alternate my attention between both your gorgeous breasts, intoxicated by your body lotion and perfume, mixed in with your personal aroma.... inch by inch I drift down your belly kissing all the way until.my chin rubs against your soft pubic hair and I realise that my target is close.

I breathe deeply and inhale the smell of your sexual arousal...with each intake of breath my cock grows harder and my scrotum draws ever tighter. Now, I approach your seat of bliss- your delicate flower. It is mine for the taking.... I spread your labia and am delighted to see the coral pink lips inside - showing me the way to enter your holy of holies. Dropping my head, I begin to whisper urgently to you...."what do you want me to do....."

Gasping you reply, "Please suck me..."

"Suck what " I teasingly ask?

"My vagina"

"You mean you want me to suck your pussy?"

Removing the restraints on your ankles slowly, while waiting for your answer allows you complete freedom of movement.

My frank vulgar words do not discourage you, instead they spur you on...

'Yes, yes, I want you to lick my pussy ... I want you to lick it and tease me".

With that affirmation, I grant your wish and capture your pussy in my mouth...spreading the lips open so that I can feast on all the hidden treasures. From deep within you, your juices of arousal, your love juice, your pussy juice is flowing down...it's flowing down and it's coating my face and tongue with your nectar. I suck and suck and continue to feed at your pussy.

Your hands are locked hard behind my head as you urge me to maintain contact with your most, most intimate body part. My nostrils are filled with the sweet smell of your arousal, as my hand begins to trace delicate patterns on your stomach.....noting how your muscles clench and release with my feather like touches.... before moving to your clitoris and starting to torment that little pink bud of yours.

Your cry of ecstasy is ear-piercing and the sound makes me even more rampant. Again, and again, I tongue your clitoris, even as my finger, plunges into your pussy and spreads it open. The dam wall breaks and you drop your heels onto my broad back and drum them together as another orgasm breaks over you. I feel your pussy contracting and relaxing, contracting and relaxing.

Standing up...your eyes fall to my thick black staff filled with veins and my scrotum and balls hanging low. Your eyes widen, as I bend down and pick you up effortlessly in my strong arms and carry you gently to the bed.

Laying you down, I move between your spread legs and look you in the eyes. "Now, my dear, we are going to give ourselves to each other...again, and again and again....." The words acts as an aphrodisiac for you as you grab my head and plant hot kisses on my neck, even as I move my phallus to the entrance of your secret cave...I use the thick head to spread your lips open, the pink flesh tender and wet. I insert merely the tip and already I feel your pussy tightening around it....as if trying to milk it of its rich sperm...Impatiently, you try to pull me downwards, but I am immobile....my black staff just two inches into you...when I feel your flutters die down, I move forward.... you feel every sensation internally as my black iron rod...penetrates your chamber. Stopping again I feel how your body is trembling with anticipation and excitement. Allowing you a few seconds to recover I proceed further, until I feel that your vagina has narrowed and needs time to get accustomed to my size. Smiling patiently, I look at your beautiful face, framed with gorgeous hair and instinctively I flex my cock inside you. The sensation draws a moan from you and simultaneously I feel you relaxing allowing me to slide more of my length deep into you where I come to rest.

Again, I give you time to adjust to this intruder, before withdrawing partially...my buttocks suspended in mid-air...before driving my black piston back home. Again, and again, I repeat this motion, pausing at the top of each stroke before plunging down into you. Bit, by bit, I can feel your vagina relaxing....and as it relaxes, I begin to thrust with more firmness into you, each thrust accompanied by the sound of our bodies slapping together. You begin to cry out again and I feel your hands on my back - your nails gripping into me for extra stability. Our pace of love making is intense and the solid bed is creaking under the onslaught as my phallus exacts retribution on you as sentence is delivered. Grabbing your lovely hair in my hand I pull it back and your neck bends as you look me in the eye....."Where am I fucking you now T"....."You...you.. are fucking me in my vagina"....

'Oh no, where am I fucking you" I repeat as I give an extra hard push....."You're fucking my pussy" "

"Yes", I repeat, "I am fucking your pussy, and it belongs to me now..."

"Yes, yes, yes..." you shout as I renew my stroking into your pussy, intent on delivering as much pleasure as you can handle. Your eyes are wide and sweat is pouring off both our bodies. I now reach down and lift your legs by the ankles. I want to fuck you even deeper...as I bend your knees to your chest and see how your pussy opens up for me. My cock is engorged and slick with the juices flowing from your pussy. I enter you again and the penetration is so deep that you cry out, thinking I that I may have hurt you I stop, but you hit me on the shoulder and urge me to continue. Your hands are behind my neck as you hang on....my balls are swinging against your pussy with each thrust. I become aware that you are talking to me..."I'm cumming...I'm cumming"

12