Complete Sensory Stimulation, Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the siren's call that I have waited for...as my hips pick up their speed and plunge into your wet, hot pussy even faster than before...Deep in my body, I feel my sperm starting to build up....it begins to rumble down my shaft and as your enter the throes of your orgasm, the first jet of it ejaculates deep inside your uterus.....Again and again you spasm against me as my arms hold you tight.....even as I release a flood of sperm into your uterus.

I cry out with pent up pleasure as I feel the final waves of my orgasm washing over me....

I lay next to you and gently pull your body close to mine. You begin to shiver in the night air as your body temperature drops...I draw a light blanket over us as I hold you against my chest and kiss your head over and over. You smile lazily at me and say "thank you", to which I respond by kissing your eyelashes and cheeks....

=====================

To be concluded.

12