Complete Submission Training Ch. 01

Story Info
Slave learns how to complete submit to his Master.
4.5k words
4.46
41k
20

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KCommings
KCommings
21 Followers

I had completed my first month as a slave to my new master. I didn't know his first name. He only let me know to call him Master. I had signed a six month contract with him to completely submit to him in any way. I wasn't doing this for money, but for the simple pleasure of being used. I had wanted to do something like this since I was eighteen when I went to my first BDSM club. I decided that I was going to take some time and research to make sure it's what I wanted. After a few successful kinky hookups, I realized I wanted to push it farther.

I had always been a slut. I loved having sex. I was usually the bottom but I could be the top as well. I liked the ultimate pleasure of having sex with someone else. I had been in gangbangs, orgys, one night stands. I had done it all. I hadn't done this. Master was nice to me for the most part, when we weren't having sex or in active sessions we would watch TV together or play games. But boy was it jaring when he went from a seemingly friend to my master again.

There were a few house rules that I had to follow at all times. The first being I was never clothed. I was always completely naked. It took some time getting used to but after the first couple of days being naked wasn't that bad. Even the thought of that made me rock hard. The second was I wasn't allowed to speak unless I was spoken to. That one was hard to get used to when we were watching TV and he seemed to be a friend. He would always smack me whenever I spoke out of turn. Third, I wasn't allowed to play with myself or have an orgasm without explicit permission. Right now it had been three days since he had let me get off. The fourth was I had a strict diet and workout routine. My diet consisted of mostly liquids, the shakes he made me lap up were highly nutrient dense. He assured me I was getting the right amount of calories and protein but it always left me hungry. However, I wasn't losing any weight, so I figured that he was right. In the basement he had a full gym where I had a strict workout routine. I was to work out and follow the daily routine for two hours everyday. I usually did this while he was at work. The fourth was I had a strict hygiene routine. I had to shave my whole body every day, leaving only the hair on my head. I then had to douche everyday right before he got home. This got easier and easier because of my diet.

Currently I was doing my workout routine while my Master was at work. Today was arm day so I was in the middle of doing push-ups when I heard the door unlock. My heart raced. This was the first time that he had come home in the middle of the day. He usually was gone from 9 to 5. I knew that when he got home I was to greet him on all fours at the bottom of the stairs. I ran over to the stairs and got on all fours. I hadn't gotten to my cleaning routine yet. I wasn't supposed to do that until he got home.

"That's a good boy." My master said as he came down the stairs. His presence when he walked into the room was electrifying. He was tall and gruff. He had plenty of body hair, huge arms, never skipped leg day so his ass was huge. He kept his hair long on top and short on the sides. He always wore a suit and tie to work and I usually had the pleasure of undressing him and worshiping his body when he got home. I loved our routine.

He gave my ass a slap with his bare hand. I didn't flinch in pain, I was used to this. Over the last month he had pushed me to my limits a couple of times so a few slaps on the ass were welcoming at this point.

"I realized that it's been a month of you being with me. I think it's time to step it up and really show you what it's like to be my slave. Do you want that?" He asked. His tone was stern and sexy.

"Yes, Master." I replied.

"Good boy." He responded with another slap on my ass, this time harder. He then grabbed my balls and squoze. Out of all the punishments I got regularly, I hated my balls being played with the most. That really got me. Master knew this by how I screamed when he played with my balls. My whole body tensed.

"This is exactly what I mean," He said, "My real slave wouldn't be so tense when I grabbed it's balls. This is proof you haven't submitted fully to me." He squeezed a little harder and I tried to relax as much as I could. I could tell it wasn't good enough.

"Pathetic," He muttered and spit on my ass. I could feel my cock hardened as he played with my balls a little harder.

"Follow me." He commanded. I crawled on all fours as he led me to the basement bathroom. The basement was set up as a gym/sex dungeon/ bathroom. It's where I spent most of my time. The walls were black, the floor was a soft rubber and there were no windows. The stairs were in the middle of the room. Towards the right was the gym. The gym had a treadmill, stationary bike and a weight rack. Then towards the other end there was the sex dungeon. This is where Master hung all of the devices that he used on me on the wall. He would display them proudly and they served a constant reminder of what was going to happen to me. There was a full side bed with full posts to tie me up, a chair that I imagined was in like what you saw in a gynecologist's office complete with stirrups to keep my feet up. There was also a dog cage that I had been kept in a few times and a series of tie ups on the ceiling where I would be suspended for long periods of time. On the back wall of the dungeon side there was a floor to ceiling mirror. The bathroom had everything I needed to clean myself complete with a douche wand on the shower to really power clean my insides.

"Hurry up." He commanded. As I went into the bathroom I saw that Master had a long rope in his hands. This was new. We usually didn't do anything in the bathroom and we usually didn't do much while he still had clothes on. He handcuffed my hands behind my back.

"Get on your back." He yelled as I got on my back. He reached down and used the rope he had in his hand around my cock and balls and tied a tight knot. There was no way that was coming off. He then tied the rest of the rope onto the towel bar of the bathroom. He pulled it tight enough where it hoisted me up by the balls. I had to arch my back just leaving my shoulders on the floor in order for it to not be completely excruciating pain.

"If you put your hips down this rope is going to tear your balls clean off. You must lift your hips up as high as you can to relieve yourself." A stress position. We had never done this before. I was already getting tired keeping my hips up but I knew that if I put them down it would cause terrible pain. I squirmed and writhed in agony.

Master then stood over me and pulled out his cock. His 8 inch girthy cock. It was such a sight to see. He then started jerking off, getting harder and harder.

"You want this dick boy." He asked.

"Yes master, so bad." I whimpered. He put his foot on my chest pushing me down to the floor. The rope pulled my balls harder and harder and tears came to my eyes. I blinked them back.

"To fucking bad. You don't get what you want. You do what I want." He let me go and I immediately pushed my hips up to relieve my poor balls from being pulled so hard.

He kept jerking his cock until his eyes rolled back and a thick stream of cum came out of him, landing on my chest and face. "Fuck." He muttered as he looked at his watch. "I have to get back to work. Be a good boy until I get back." He muttered stuffing his semi erect cock back into his dress pants and zipping up his zipper. He flicked off the light and left.

Fear started setting in. How long was he going to be gone? How long was I going to be in this arched position with my balls being stretched to the limits. Pain started creeping into my balls and the pit of my stomach. I knew this wasn't a good sign. Master probably hadn't even left the house yet and I was going to have to do this for hours. I tried to arch my back further and further so that it would relieve the pain from my balls.

My stomach grumbled. I realized that I didn't get to eat my post workout meal. I had burned a thousand calories probably in my workout, my arms were sore from it being arm day. Everything in my body was hurting. This was a mind game. This was going to break me down to be a better slave to Master. So I took it. I leaned into the pain. Figuring out how I was going to get through the next couple of hours. His cum had dripped down and dried on my chest and face.

They went by slowly but with every passing moment my excitement grew. The pain in the balls was excruciating, like nothing I had ever felt before. It was intense but for some reason I loved it. I wanted more. I was excited for the next month being pushed even further. I didn't realize that I could be pushed farther but Master was right. At this point I was enduring everything Master put in my way, loving every minute. But I was still scared, I still had a pit in my stomach when Master came home. I wanted to be eager to please and be pushed even further.

I heard the door unlock and master walk in. My heart raced with excitement. He was going to let me down. I heard footsteps go upstairs. He never went upstairs. He always came down to me first thing when he got home. I heard the fridge open and a can open. He was getting a drink. He never got a drink without me. My stomach sank. I then heard footsteps go into the bedroom. I assumed he was getting undressed. Maybe he just wanted to get ready before coming down. My heart sank when I heard the footsteps go into the living room and the TV turned on.

How long was he going to keep me here? I was drenched in sweat, my stomach was rumbling and I didn't know how much more I could go. After what seemed like hours but was probably only twenty minutes I heard the TV flick off and he walked downstairs.

As he walked into the room I'm sure my eyes lit up with joy. He was wearing his red silk pajama pants and no shirt on. He had one of his nipples pierced and his pecs were huge boulders bouncing with every step. His six pack glistened as if he just oiled himself up.

"Wow. What a sexy fuck toy." He said walking over to me. "Look at the color of those balls, nice and blue." He gave them the lightest slap and I let out a scream. They were so sensitive.

"Do you want to get down?" He asked. I almost responded yes, but I remembered that I was supposed to want what he wanted.

"If it would please you to let me down, yes master." I responded, wincing in pain.

He chuckled, "Good. Open your mouth." I did as I was told and he stood over me. He pulled out his cock, completely soft.

"Drink every drop." He then let out a steady stream of piss directly into my mouth. I tried to suck down as much as I could, opening my throat. This was the first liquid that I had had. He quickly filled up my mouth and it was overflowing. I knew that he was going to punish me for that. Whenever he told me to drink every drop he meant it. But I couldn't swallow as fast as it was coming. I was going to have to lean into the punishment for that.

"You're so fucking pathetic." He yelled as he noticed how much I spilled. He then reached behind him and untied my balls. As the rope lessened it's grip the blood flow went back in causing more pain. This was the painful moment. I let out a yelp knowing that he was going to punish me for that too.

I was on my back handcuffed, dried cum on my chest and face and a pool of piss next to me. This did feel very pathetic but also very extremely hot.

"Get up." He commanded. I did as I was told and struggled to get up with my hands cuffed behind my back. As I stood up all the blood rushed into my legs and arms and everything tingled. I felt a little light headed.

"Are you clean?" He asked me.

"I didn't get to clean myself today, Master." I responded. I hadn't been able to get to it because I had been tied up by my balls for the last few hours.

"Disgusting." He said. He unlocked the handcuffs behind me. "Go get in the chair." I figured that he was going to have me clean myself right then but I guess he wasn't. That made me nervous. In all my time of being a bottom I had never had an accident when it came to me not cleaning myself. Since I started having sex I had a steady diet of fiber and made sure whatever I ate would be digested quickly. I didn't want to start now, while trying to please my Master. But there wasn't anything I was going to be able to do about it.

I obediently went over to the chair and sat down. I placed my arms in the restraints waiting for him to come and restrain me. He was close behind me and clasped my wrists down on the arm rests of the chair. He lifted my legs into the stirrup and secured them. I was completely unable to move now with my cock and balls and hole exposed and perfectly accessible.

Master stood at the base of the chair looking me right in the eyes. I waited for him to blindfold me. He usually would put a blindfold on me when we were doing a session. He kept looking at me. His piercing eyes penetrated my soul.

"I'm not going to blindfold you anymore bitch." He said, "I want you to watch everything I do to you. I want to watch you submit to me in every way." My heart jumped. I hated being blindfolded because there was an element of surprise but I didn't realize that this might be worse. Knowing exactly what was going to happen to me might be even harder.

"And since you aren't clean, we're going to take care of that now. This will teach you to always stay clean for me. You got away with a lot this last month slave, it ends today." He growled. I loved the way he spoke to me. As if I was just his object, a sex toy. He was commanding in every word he said.

"Yes Master." I responded quietly. I was disappointed because I'm sure this meant that we weren't going to watch TV together or play any games any more. I figured this was the end of any niceness that Master was going to show to me. But this led to a whole other excitement. I was ready to start this new training.

Master then showed me the douche attachment that stretched from the bathroom.

"Don't let any water drip all over my nice things." He commanded as he shoved the handle deep into my guts and pressed the lever. I could feel my bowels filling up with water. I started to squirm trying to hold all of the water in. I usually didn't put this much inside of me but I had in the past. He kept it there until I was uncomfortable. As he took out the attachment I clenched my hole shut so that no water would drip out.

"Good boy." He said. I was relieved that I didn't spill. "Now let's see how clean you are." He was holding a bucket. "Let go." I let go and water squirted from my hole. I was praying that it was clean.

"Not bad." Master said after inspecting the bucket. He then repeated the process a couple of times until the water ran completely clear. I felt completely empty and my stomach growled.

He then went in again with the probe and filled me up again. Master then pulled out a butt plug that he had used on me before. "This should hold all of that in for the time being." He said as he pushed the tip of the plug in my hole. He wasn't using any lube. Master only used lube when he wanted it to be comfortable for himself. He never used it for my own comfort.

He twirled the plug around pushing farther and farther. I was clenching trying to keep the water inside of me which made it much more uncomfortable to take the plug. But after a few forceful pushes my hole opened and swallowed the plug. I didn't feel any water dripping down which I hoped was a good sign.

"What a hungry hole." He remarked. "And it's all mine along with that pathetic cock you have." As he mentioned my cock I realized how much my balls ached still from my stint earlier. I wondered how long I was going to have this water inside of me. It was getting really uncomfortable. It felt like I had to take a massive shit.

Master walked over to the wall and grabbed a switch. He walked back over to me and landed the switch on my left foot. It stung but I could tell he wasn't hitting me hard.

"We are going to play a game. Here are the rules. You are going to give me a number from 1-10. 1 will be the lightest hit, 10 will be the hardest. You cannot give me the numbers in order, you may not repeat numbers. If you mess up we will start over. Understand?" He asked.

I thought for a second to make sure I understood. He was going to hit me in levels of severity and I got to choose which numbers. They had to be random and I couldn't repeat. "Yes Master."

"And one more thing. You are not to make a single noise after the switch lands. That includes a loud breath or a flinch before. Understand?"

"Yes Master." I responded. I was usually okay with keeping quiet when commanded to.

He tapped my butt plug, "and it goes without saying but that plug will stay in the whole time. Not one drop."

This was a lot. I had to control my hole, my mouth and take the pain on my foot.

"Alright, your first number."

I think for a minute, I want to get the high numbers over with first while my feet are fresh. "Eight."

I felt the pain before I heard the switch. It wasn't on my foot but on my balls. "Fucking pathetic. You've been here for a month and you forgot to address me correctly." He grabbed my cheeks with his hand and spit in my face. "Don't let it happen again." I was still reeling from the pain.

"Yes Master. Sorry Master."

"Let's start again." He said. "What number?"

"Four Master" I said. I couldn't do another hit after the hit in the balls right then. I needed a break.

"Good." He then placed the switch on my foot, raised it quickly and let it come down. SMACK!

The pain radiated up my body, I clenched my jaw and my hole and made sure I didn't make a sound. Four was rough. I couldn't imagine what 10 was going to be.

"Next Number." He demanded.

"Five Master."

I could tell it was the wrong answer before I felt his hands on my cheeks again, squeezing hard. He spit on my face again. "What the fuck is wrong with you. You told me you understood the rules and you have messed up twice in a row. You may not go in order."

Fuck this was going to be so much harder keeping track of what number I could use and make sure that they weren't in any type of order. I took a few seconds before landing on nine. I figured I was going to get it over with.

He hit me hard and I could feel that it was going to leave a welt on the bottom of my feet. My stomach aches and I had to take a second to get composure of my mouth and my hole. I was worried I was going to lose my plug.

This game kept going and I did a really good job after the first couple of mess ups. Towards the end of the game, I was sweating profusely and I didn't know how much longer I was going to keep this in my stomach. My foot burned and I could tell it was swelling.

When the game was over and I finally endured each severity of punishment, Master seemed pleased with his work.

"You started off rocky but you ended up being a good boy." He caressed my shaft and I let out a sigh of pleasure. This is the first time he had played with my cock sexually in days. I was painfully aware of how long it's been since I had an orgasm.

"Thank you Master." I responded. I was to always thank him when he played with my cock. I was determined not to mess up again. I wanted to show Master I was going to be the best slave I could be to him. I was his for his pleasure. I would do anything. I really did feel this way. I wanted to impress him. I wanted to please him.

"I'm going to take this plug out of you. I do not give you permission to let the water go yet." He started pulling the plug out of me and I clenched harder and harder to make sure any water didn't come out. It was proving much more difficult then I could imagine.

"Ughhhhh" I moaned loudly, worried that I wasn't going to be successful. I felt intense pressure as the plug stretched my hole and finally released. But I did it. I was so proud. Master gave my hole a firm slap

KCommings
KCommings
21 Followers
12