Complete Submission Training Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good boy. What a tight boy pussy for me." He said. He got the bucket again and told me to empty myself. I did quickly before he changed his mind. It felt so good, I almost had an orgasm.

"This will be your drinking water from now on. I want you to be clean at all times so when I fill you up for your drinking water it is as clean as possible. But that's up to you."

He poured the water into a bowl that was on the floor. "You will eat all your meals and water from these bowls on the floor. No more meals with Master." Just as expected he wasn't going to be friendly any more.

"Yes Master." I responded. My cock rock hard. This was so exciting. I wanted him to break me. I wanted to completely submit to his every word.

"You ready for my cock boy." He asked.

"Yes Master." I responded.

"How badly?" He asked me.

"So fucking bad. I want to please you Master. I want you to use me as a cum rag Master."

"Good."

He then pulled his erect cock out of his satin pants. He poured some lube on his cock to make his experience more pleasurable and plunged his dick inside of me. He didn't do it slowly, he was fully inside of me before I knew it. I could feel my bowels move around making room for his fat dick inside of me. I let out a moan and I couldn't help but smile. He felt so good inside of me. It was painful the way he was fucking me but I forgot the difference between pain and pleasure.

He pumped his hips faster and faster in a smooth repetitive motion. Every once in a while he would slap my chest, punch me in the stomach or stick his fingers all the way down my throat.

This was intense, he knew how to use his dick for me to feel every single inch of himself.

I moaned loudly, "Shut up." He smacked me in the face.

I could tell by his pace how close he was to cumming. He came inside of me often and I loved the feeling of him filling me with cum. He grunted louder and louder and his pace was faster than ever. He was really using my hole for all it's worth.

Then with a loud yell, he came inside of me. He pulled out and moved his dick to my mouth.

"Clean it up." I sucked off the leftover cum from his dick and balls and swallowed willingly.

I could feel his cum dribbling out of my hole onto the table. My cock was erect and throbbing. I doubted it but I wanted to cum badly.

He gave my face a pat, "What a good little cum rag." He spit in my face again. My face was covered with his spit and cum and my hole was filled with his cum.

He grabbed the butt plug that was on the table next to the chair and put it back in. This time was much easier as my hole had just been stretched and used for the last hour.

"That is to stay in. Goodnight."

And with that Master turned off the lights and went upstairs. I was still tied to the chair, legs in stirrups and a cum filled ass hole. I had spit on my face and I realized this was where I was sleeping for the evening.

12