Complete Submission Training Ch. 02

Story Info
Slave learns how to complete submit to his Master.
5.9k words
4.64
24.9k
9

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KCommings
KCommings
21 Followers

I must have drifted off after hours of being uncomfortable. It wasn't so much the butt plug that I had in. I was used to having something inside of me a lot of the time. That was pleasurable at this point. I just didn't like sleeping in this restrained position, naked and cold. My foot was on fire and my balls ached. Also I could tell my back was sore from constantly arching it in that position yesterday. These were all good feelings though. I wasn't miserable, I was aroused.

I realized I must have woken up because I heard footsteps upstairs. He must be awake. I couldn't tell what time it was but I figured it was about time for him to leave the house. I heard him get on his shoes and walk down the stairs. He flicked on the lights and set down the things in his arms on the side table. I was too dazed and confused to know what he was carrying.

"Look at you." He remarked, "Fucking sexy." My heart fluttered. He came over to me and gave me a kiss on the mouth. It was intense and he shoved his tongue into my mouth. I eagerly kissed him back. Then he stopped and started to undo my restraints and get my feet out of the stirrups. I was relieved to have some freedom for even a second. He then pulled out the butt plug that had been left in. I honestly forgot it had even been in there. It hurt a little when he pulled it out but nothing crazy.

"Today you are to follow your routine as normal. However I have doubled your food for the day and I have a few things in the bag on the table that should help you take care of yourself. It's only going to get more rough in our sessions so it's important that during the day you are preparing yourself. Understand?" he asked.

"Yes Master." I responded, dutifully. I didn't realize how hungry I was until he mentioned food. I was very excited about that.

"Remember to be clean when I get home."

I nodded and he left.

I took a second to get off the table, letting myself relax and turn my mind off for a second. It was a nice and much needed relief. As much as I loved what was happening and wanted him to push me farther it was important for me to take care of myself as well. I'm glad he understood that too. It was actually one of the reasons that I went with him to be my Master then other people. He seemed to have ethics around what he was doing. He understood this was my pleasure experience and it was his pleasure experience. At the end of the day he knew that I wasn't actually his slave. I was a human and he treated me like one outside of our sex sessions.

I opened up the bag and inside was two thermoses which I assumed were the protein drinks that he had me drink. They didn't taste horrible but they were thick and filling. There was also an ice pack, some electrolyte drink and some pain relief medicine for which I was really grateful. I quickly drank one of the shakes quickly and downed the electrolyte drink. I popped one of the pain meds and decided to keep the other one for a little bit later. I didn't know what he had in store for tonight but I hoped it was a big one.

I realized I had eight hours to get my two hour workout in and my cleaning routine. I did find myself resting a lot of the time. My routine really was only about three hours long. I decided since I was up I would get my workout in and then take a nap then I would get ready for the evening.

I put on the socks and shoes that my Master gave me. It was the one article of clothing that he allowed me to wear so I could run on the treadmill. He did have a thing for feet so he wanted mine to stay nice and pretty. I got on the treadmill and ran 3 miles. It was definitely an adjustment to run while naked but now that I had done it a little bit I didn't really mind it. I just had to have the right posture to make sure my dick didn't flop around like crazy. The bottom of my foot ached with each step I took but I pushed through. I then moved to weights. Today was leg day. I hated leg day in practice but I loved how it made my legs look. Following this routine of working out and eating I was perfectly slim and muscular at the same time. I was in the best shape of my life.

I was out of breath quickly after doing some lunges, squats and leg presses. I didn't know how I was going to get through the next three rounds. But I did and I took my time doing them. I figured it was okay to spend some extra time.

I set the alarm on the bedside for 3:30 to give me plenty of time to sleep. I drank the other shake and fell into a deep sleep.

I ended up waking up just a little bit before my alarm. I was always worried I would sleep through the alarm so my brain panic woke me up every time.

I went into the bathroom and started my routine. The first part was oral hygiene. I brushed my teeth three times a day, with the exception of being in a session all night but this one before Master got home was intense. I brushed my teeth, flossed, rinsed, used a water pick and rinsed again. The rinse that he gave me was the strongest shit I had ever tasted. I burned my entire mouth for the whole time but I knew it was working because my teeth had never been cleaner or whiter.

I then moved on to shaving, I got in the shower and started at my face and worked my way down. I lathered every part of my body in shaving cream. After doing this enough times I knew the right angles to get the hair on my body. Luckily my hair was already pretty thin and blonde so it wasn't really that hard. After that I moved into cleaning out my insides. I used the same method that Master did yesterday, minus keeping the water inside of me for a long time. The water ran clean after too long. I then lathered my body up with body wash, exfoliated and rinsed off.

I put on lotion and I was feeling cleaner then I ever had before. My sex wounds from the night before were basically non existant. My muscles ached and I was sore but nothing I couldn't handle. Even having the 5 hour nap really helped clear my head. I was ready for more and I was ready for him to come home. I waited on the bed for him to come home, trying hard not to play with myself. I knew there were cameras in the house so I didn't dare disobey.

Then I heard the key jingle on the front door and my dick throbbed. I ran to the bottom of the stairs, got on all fours and presented my ass. I couldn't wait for tonight. I hoped he let me have an orgasm. I heard the door open and he walked inside. Then another pair of footsteps walked inside. My stomach dropped. Another person. We had discussed adding another person into the mix during my stay with him. I had agreed and just wanted to make sure they had been STD tested recently. So I knew it was going to happen, I just was not expecting it to be now.

"Come on. Undress." I hear Master say to someone. Another sub? That was definitely not in my plans. I figured that it would be another domineering muscle head that would use me like a spit roast. I wasn't expecting another one of me in the mix.

I heard footsteps go down the stairs. He had his hands on the back of the neck of another naked man. The new slave was probably about my age, 23 at the lastest. He had long brown hair and was extremely hairy. He was about 5 foot 9 inches with a nice sized cock. We had similar body types, skinny and muscular. He had a deep olive skin complexion. He was gorgeous. The idea of being able to play around sexually in any capacity with him was exciting.

"Get on all floors. Right here." It was hard for me to see what was going on with my ass facing the stairs and my head the other way of where they were coming down. I didn't dare to turn my head in any way, especially in front of company. It wasn't until I looked up that I realized he had placed the new sub right in front of me so when we looked up together we made eye contact.

Master turned off his gruffness for a second. "Before we proceed with this evening, I want to introduce you to one another and I want to go over consent and ground rules for this evening." When we discussed the idea of adding more people to the mix I didn't realize that there would have to be this conversation. I figured that whoever he was bringing would be dominating me and I would be giving consent to him. This was different but not in a bad way.

"This is Brandon." Master started off, "He is doing a similar thing with a friend of mine and my friend had to go away on business so I invited him over. He has been doing this for about three weeks and his Master says he is doing a wonderful job. Tonight we will refer to him as FuckToy Brandon, how are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling excited to please you sir." He said, His voice was deep but feminine.

"Do you consent to being sexually involved with us tonight?" Master asked.

"Fuck yeah." He said.

"Brandon, this is Connor. Tonight we will refer to him as slut. He has been with me for about a month and I have been having a wonderful time. Connor do you consent to having sex with Brandon tonight." It was weird having Master call me Connor. He called me a lot of things over the last month but never by my first name. I honestly had forgotten that that was even my name.

"Hell yeah," I responded. I was ready to get this thing going.

"Good" Master responded back in his Master voice.

He slapped my ass cheek and said, "Go get in the cage." I was disappointed but obeyed. I squeezed myself into the metal dog cage that was in the corner. The metal was uncomfortable on my skin and I didn't have a lot of room. I closed the door behind me and watched while Master started his session on Brandon.

Master shackled Brandon's hands above his head and hoisted them from the joist in the ceiling. Brandon was a beautiful specimen. Being stretched out I got my first glimpse at his full body. His perfect six pack, the juiciest ass I've ever seen, his legs were those of a God. I was jealous of what he looked like. He was hairy and tan and his hair was long and luscious.

Master started hitting Brandon with a crop that he had pulled off the wall. Brandon took it well, grunting and moaning when he would hit the same spot. Master pulled his hair back into a ponytail and kept going at him.

"Are you clean fuck toy?" Master asked Brandon. I think Master always asked about how clean we were as a sign of domination.

"Yes sir. Always sir." Brandon responded.

"Slut. Are you ready to be used?" Master asked.

"Yes Master." I responded. Brandon got away with saying sir but Master must have been giving him a pass. Maybe his Master had Brandon call him sir.

"Good. You are going to come over here and eat Fuck Toys ass and suck his dick. I want him to know what you feel like."

I was confused but also very eager to do so. Master let me out of the cage and I crawled over to Brandon and buried my face in his ass. He tasted delicious. I used both hands to spread his cheeks and plunged my tongue into his hole. It was sloppy and harry and I couldn't get enough. Every once in a while Master would spank my ass, or push my head in farther. I could tell Brandon was enjoying it with the moans he made. After what felt like not nearly enough time, Master pulled me off of him and brought me to his dick.

"I want you to suck his cock." I took his thick dick into my mouth, I didn't realize how girthy it was until I was trying to shove it into my mouth. I took him right to the back of my throat and started sucking as hard as I knew how. I could taste the pre-cum leak out of his tip. As I was sucking his dick, Master started fingering me in my ass. He worked one finger in and then two and I moaned as He was using me and I had a dick in my mouth.

"Stop." Master commanded. I pulled his dick out of my mouth and stood there on my knees. He then untied Brandon and switched me out instead. My arms tied to the ceiling in the same position.

"Now switch. Fuck toy start eating ass." Brandon went around and started going to town. His facial hair tickled my ass but he felt amazing. I wondered if I tasted as good to Brandon as he did to me. Master kept prodding us sporadically with his switch but for the most part just watched and moaned. When he had had enough of the ass eating he yanked Brandon's hair and moved him positioned right in front of me.

Brandon took my cock into his mouth and started sucking. I was in no way small but compared to Brandon's and Master's cock mine was definitely the smallest. But I was okay with that, I had a tight hole and I never had a problem making anyone cum. He felt so good around my shaft. He really knew his way around a blow job. He swirled his tongue around my shaft, kept enough suction around and used plenty of spit. My eyes rolled back in my head and I focused on not climaxing. I knew I could at any moment and this was definitely not the time.

"Now you both know how each other tastes. We are going to have a competition tonight. Whoever wins get's to fuck the other one until they cum. The loser must take it with no release." Oh boy this was exciting. I wanted to cum so badly but I also wouldn't mind Brandon's fat cock in my ass. But then again I wanted my cock in his ass. I wanted to cum. I made up my mind I was going to do whatever I could to win.

The first competition was a push up contest. I was confident in my ability to do push ups but looking at Brandon's arms so was he.

"First one to drop their knees loses. Go." We started doing push ups. Master slapped my ass and told me to go faster. I wanted to pace myself but didn't want to upset Master so I sped up. I had done thirty when my arms started aching.

"This is where you have to push through the pain. How much do you want it." I looked over to Brandon and he was going strong. Maybe shaking a little bit. We did 10 more. My whole body was hurting. My toes curled back were hurting. I kept going. I wasn't going to lose. Mind of matter. I told myself.

Then out of nowhere Brandon collapses to the floor and yells with frustration. I had won.

"Slut 1, Fucktoy 0. I also forgot to mention that the loser of each round gets 10 lashes. Fucktoy stand up and pay attention."

Brandon got up on his feet and stood with his hands behind his back. Master got out his leather whip and started lashing his back side. Each one Brandon counted out and grimaced. Towards the end I could tell Master wasn't easing up. He was still hitting hard. Each one leaves a mark. Brandon's voice quivered when he reached 10. I felt bad for Brandon getting punished and I won.

Brandon made eye contact with me as if to say "Fuck you." He was a little angry I think. He seemed like he could have a bad temper if he needed to.

"Okay next one. My little Slut is going to hate this." I knew that it was going to be focused on my balls.

"Get on your knees facing each other." He commanded. We scrambled quickly together.

Master started tying the rope around his cock and balls and pulled tight. He then did the same to mine. My balls were still a little sore from the day before but for the most part was back to normal. He then pushed us back until the rope was taught. In the middle of the rope there was a little knot.

"This is going to be a tug of war. Whoever can get the knot to pass the halfway mark wins. Best two out of three."

"Go." He commanded

.

I immediately feel my balls pull to their limits quickly. A pain shoots through them and up my lower stomach. Brandon is pulling me and letting out loud grunts. His balls are being pulled to. I realized that in order to pull harder you must put yourself in even worse pain. This all happened so quickly and it was hard for my brain to understand what was expected of me. It wasn't long until Brandon pulled me over and I gave in.

That led to a slap on the ass from Master. "Good job Fucktoy. Slut get up and restart."

I get back on my knees and we start again. This time I am determined to win. I wanted to impress Master. I pulled and pulled, stretching my balls. My forehead was covered in sweat. Brandon was grunting and moaning loudly.

"Come on" Master growled, "Give this your all." I pulled one last time with all my might and to my relief Brandon fell forward. He was panting and moaning. Master went over and slapped him on the ass and ordered him to get up. Brandon struggled to get up, red in the face probably from pain and embarrassment of losing.

"Go." Master said before I realized what was happening Brandon thrust his hips back and I fell forward.

"Fucktoy wins!" Master exclaims. "Good boy." Master says and goes and gives Brandon a kiss on the mouth.

"Get in position Slut." He commands. I stand up and put my hands on my head, both of our cocks still tied together.

"Count them out." Master commanded, and I did. With each blow my back stung a little more. I grimaced and groaned but counted them out and took it like the good boy I was. Brandon had a sly look on his face, proud that he won. My cock twitched as I could picture his fat cock inside of me, pounding my hole. I imagined what his face would look like when he was inside of me. I imagined what sounds he made when he was fucking someone. I imagined what his cum tasted like.

I was quickly reminded of the situation at hand, I was in a challenge with him. How humiliating would it be for him to beat me with my own Master. I couldn't let Master down like that.

"You better fucking win." Master whispered in my ear as he bent down to my balls. He walked over to Brandon and untied his balls. He then gave him a slap on the back with his whip.

"That was for losing one time." He growled

"Yes Sir, Thank you Sir," Brandon said. The way Brandon spoke made me feel like he was a lot more experienced in this world of bondage. Maybe he had done it before or maybe he had just watched a lot of porn before. It was almost like we were at an army boot camp.

Master left up the stairs leaving us alone, facing each other on our knees. Both of our cocks standing at complete attention. Brandon was staring at me with an intensity that I wouldn't expect. I stared at him right back trying to imitate the intensity.

As quickly as he left, Master returned. This time carrying two wooden chairs that he kept at his dining room table. He places them both in front of us.

"Get up," He barked, "Lift the chair above your head with the back legs. First one to lower their chair for longer than 5 seconds loses." I knew that those chairs weren't heavy because I was familiar with them, but I also knew they were sturdy. Holding them with outstretched arms above my head was not going to be easy.

We both move forward and pick up the chairs. I grunt as I lift it above my head. I quickly learned that it wasn't just the weight but also balancing the chair correctly. I really didn't know how long I was going to keep up, my shoulder instantly ached.

"Come on!" Master yelled at us, "Get those arms straight!" With that a sharp pain cracked on my back. I yelled out, not anticipating the pain on top of the mental game of balancing. Brandon yelled out as I heard the whip crack on his back as well. From the side I could see Brandon sweating and turning red in the face. He was looking straight ahead, determined.

I couldn't lose this one. I had to push through the pain, push myself. If I was shown up by a newcomer by my own Master in my own house, I don't think I would ever be able to live that up.

Then I saw it, I saw Brandon slip the chair down and his arms bent. As soon as I saw the cue I let my guard down and my chair fell down to the ground. To my surprise I heard Brandon let out a loud yell and push the chair above his head again. I scrambled to get a hold of the chair before my five second was up.

"Fucktoy wins!" Master yells with an intensity I hadn't heard from him before. I knew I was in trouble.

"Fuck." I muttered under my breath, instinctively. Master was standing in front of us now. Pacing back and forth. I hoped he hadn't seen me speak out of turn, but he did.

KCommings
KCommings
21 Followers
12