Complete Submission Training Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KCommings
KCommings
21 Followers

"What the fuck did you just say Slut?" He yelled, he was now right in my face. "Fucking pathetic. I thought you would do better, but as usual let me down."

My heart sank. I had given up too early.

"Get in position at the pole." The pole was just an arm rail that was installed at about half my height and completely horizontal. This position was my arms holding on bending over. My back flat and my ass out. He usually had me in this position when he was going to spank me. I got in position as quickly as I could, making sure that my posture was perfect.

"Count them out!" Master yelled. Then I felt the paddle slap me across both cheeks. I winced in pain.

"One Master, Thank you Master." Then the next and the next. He didn't stop then though. He kept going. My eyes were welling up with tears by fifteen. My ass was getting so sore, I could only imagine how red it was getting.

At twenty, I was full of leaking tears and snot. I was a mess.

"FuckToy. You ready for your prize?" He asked. The pain from the spanking had made me forget that Brandon was going to fuck me too. I almost forgot there was another person in the room all together. It was embarrassing getting punished this hard in front of someone else and crying as well. This really was terrible.

"Yes Sir." Brandon replied. I could hear how excited he was.

"I want this Slut to feel every inch of you for as long as possible. How long has it been since you have released?" Master asked.

"Eight days, Sir." Brandon responded.

"Oh that will not do. You will blow your load in seconds with Slut's tight little hole." Master said, "Get over here and copy Slut's position."

Brandon walked over to position and bent over. I could smell his sweat. He was so close.

"What a fucking sexy ass." Master said and spanked him lightly on both cheeks. Then he started to play with his hold, slipping in a finger. Brandon let out a moan of relief. Master kept fingering him.

"Wow this is one tight hole." Master said. Then he pulled out his cock and plunged it into Brandon. I knew Brandon wasn't expecting that because he let out a pained yelp.

"Take it all Fucktoy." Master said as I could hear him start to pump his hips, fucking him deeply.

There I was standing with snot still running down my nose, ass on fire and watching my Master fuck someone else. This was humiliating. Brandon moaned and groaned with each thrust of Master's cock inside of him.

"Fucktoy, you may play with yourself. Do not cum until you ask permission." Master said, speeding up his fuck.

I could hear Brandon playing with himself, using his pre-cum to lube up his shaft. It only took a couple of seconds before he asked, "Master may I cum?"

"See I fucking knew it." Master said, "Sure." Before he could even get the words out completely I heard Brandon's orgasm sound. He shuddered with his whole body and I was insanely jealous.

Master pulled his cock out of Brandon's ass.

"Stand up." He told Brandon and he obediently did. "Now Slut lick up every last drop of his cum."

I immediately dropped to my knees and went to search for the puddle of cum that Brandon had let out. As I found it I lapped it all up, liking the floor extra to make sure I didn't miss any. I didn't want to be any more of a disappointment. Brandon's cum was salty and thick and I could taste the pent up testosterone from holding it in for the last eight days.

"Every last drop." Master reminded me and I didn't dare stop licking the floor until I was told to stop.

"Ass up on the bed Slut." Master told me. I quickly got up, realizing how painful every muscle in my body was. My shoulder, arms and leg muscles were screaming. I hobbled over. When he wanted me ass up on the bed he meant that my face was on the bed and my ass was as high up as possible. We worked on this position a lot, towards the beginning I couldn't arch my lower back for shit. After a lot of stretching and painful correction I was told my form was near perfect.

"Fucktoy, go at it and I don't want you to stop until you cum again." I didn't know how long Brandon's refractory period was but I'm sure it was going to take a few minutes for him to cum again. Because my face was buried in the bed I couldn't see anything but I heard him get on the bed. I felt his semi erect cock brush up against my ass. I arched my back a little more, helping him get more access to my hole.

He plunged this still semi erect cock into me. The no lube part was uncomfortable and his girth was more than I gave him credit for. Master hadn't stretched me out all either so this was the first thing in my ass all day and it was a big fat cock. He slowly started going back and forth and I could feel him lengthening inside of me. Each inch fills me more and more, becoming more uncomfortable and pleasurable at the same time. My ass still stung from the spanking Master gave me and every time Brandon slapped his thighs on my ass I moaned in pain.

It was getting more intense as Brandon was focusing on getting himself off. He placed his hands on my hips and moved me with him, taking control of my body. Before I knew it, Master was in front of me with his cock dangling in front of my face. I could smell Brandon's ass on his cock still.

He shoved his cock down my throat and kept it in the back. I gagged for a second but gathered my composure and started moving up and down his shaft. Even my brief gag earned me a slap across the cheek. Cock was now being shoved in both holes and I was being used to pleasure two men at once. This wasn't the first time that I had done this before but it was the first time that I was eager to please both men. I had to give it my all after the embarrassing display earlier.

I had lost track of how long I had been being fucked. My hole was sore from the friction and my jaw ached. It had probably been a half hour but maybe longer. Master would take his cock out every once in a while to keep himself from cumming. Every time he did he would slap me in the face and call me names. He would tell me to correct my posture when I was getting lazy. I felt sweat drip down my back and my face. Everything hurt and while the initial fuck from Brandon was extremely pleasurable, It was now uncomfortable.

"You close to cumming Fucktoy?" Master asked.

"I don't think so sir," he responded. How could he not be close? Then I remembered how much cum I had licked up off the floor earlier.

"Good. Pull out of him." He commanded. He slipped his dick out of me and I felt immediate relief.

Master slapped my back and commanded that I get on my back. He disappeared for a second and returned with some ropes. He tied knots behind both of my ankles and tied them to the top of the bedposts. He then tied my arms to the other side of the bed. I was now tied in a spread eagle position with my legs lifting my ass off the bed making it easy for my hole to be used.

"Get to it Fucktoy." He said. This time I could see Brandon fucking me. It was even hotter than I imagined. The sweat glistened on his olive skin and clumped up his hair. His dick had become semi erect again waiting for Master to tie me up. He then put his dick next to my hole and pushed in inch by inch. My hole was sore and this time was much more rough. I saw his eyes roll to the back of his head and I could tell he was enjoying himself. I let out a small groan as he filled me up, stretching my hole.

We made eye contact and electricity flew. My dick ached and throbbed. He was hitting me in all the right places and I'm sure I was leaking pre-cum. Master came up and straddled my chest with his ass in my face and sat down. I was now being smothered by ass cheeks and I immediately started licking. He tasted salty from all the sweat. His ass was making it hard to breathe and I realized quickly that he knew that I couldn't breathe either. Every about 45 second he would lift his ass off my face and let me breathe and then sit down more.

From behind he grabbed my head and pushed me even farther into his hole. My whole tongue sticking into his hole. I was in complete ecstasy and feared I would pass out in pure joy and lack of oxygen.

I didn't know how long had passed again but from the intense pain my hole was feeling it was probably another thirty minutes.

"Sir, may I cum?" I faintly hear.

"Yes you may." I hear muffled from having Master's thighs around my ears. I felt Brandon's cum fill me up but he kept pumping. Brandon groaned as he pumped, sensitive for just cumming twice and still being milked of every drop by my tight hole.

"You may pull out." Master said after a few minutes of post cumming fucking. Master dismounted my face and I gulped up the fresh air.

"Push out Fucktoy's cum" Master commanded and I let myself release what I was holding in. Master gathered it with his hand and came to put it in my mouth.

"Open up." I opened my mouth and licked in between his fingers. He gave my face a slap. "We will finish your punishment tomorrow."

Brandon was standing in front of me at attention. "However you Fucktoy, are just starting your night. Meet me upstairs." Brandon quickly ran up the stairs.

"You don't deserve to get fucked by me." He muttered, "I'm going to go fuck him because he deserves it. And I am going to make him scream so you can hear it. You can stay down here imagining my fat cock sliding in and out of you."

I nodded. Another night of sleeping alone tied up and exposed. Master flicked off the light and walked up stairs. It wasn't long until I heard Master's bed shake and I heard moaning and groaning. I'm sure he told Brandon to be vocal because he was begging for more. Master never let me be this loud with him. Any scream out of turn would earn me a beating.

"Fuck me sir" I heard yelled along with a smattering of thank yous and please harder. I was insanely jealous, I should be being fucked my Master. I longed for his dick, I longed for the look in his eyes as he entered me. I longed to be used by him and only him. I couldn't help but wonder if this was part of my journey to submit. I wondered if he wanted me to feel jealous so I would prove I was all his the next time I saw him.

The moaning and pounding lasted a little bit longer then it stopped and there was silence. It was in that silence that I made the decision that I would never let Master down again. I would eagerly submit to everything and anything Master wanted. I started to wonder if six months was long enough.

KCommings
KCommings
21 Followers
12