All Comments on 'Completely Destroyed'

by destroywhiteboys

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
CandPSCandPSalmost 8 years ago
Great Fantasy

A bit over the top, too much at one time and why all the toys. I too fantasize about being a total black cock slave / slut; however, if I could live out a similar fantasy it would be a large group of beautiful black cocks that I would service and satisfy one at a time. I truly would enjoy having one or one hundred black Masters to be on call for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I'm sure some people do not understand or respect those of us who have been lucky enough to taste and feel superior black cocks. I'm sure if they tried it, they'd beg for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please sir may I have another?

Would sooooo love to be the victim of a nigga cock attack. On my knees sucking that huge black dick. Perhaps someday it will happen but until then, I'll just keep on dreaming of sucking that large black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A suggestion

I'm not sure if you're open to suggestions, but I feel like a lot of your stories follow the same pattern just in different settings. I would like to see your style of writing but in a longer and slower seduction story. Maybe something where a guy gets forced to serve a hung black stud, likes it but ends up regretting his actions. Later he fights his cravings for more juicy black cock but ends up returning to the stud for more black cum. It ends with the white fag submitting to and worshiping superior black cock in an epic gangbang like In your other great stories. Either way I love big black cock and can't wait to see what you write next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Over the top and farfetched as usual. Why does every guy in your stories have 12 in. More variety isn't a bad thing.

phtann3phtann3almost 8 years ago
my turn

If this is true, I'm going to have to wreck my car soon. Just need to know where to go to get "serviced"...or be of service....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What happened next?

You always leave us hanging about what happens the next day - it sounds like it would be better than the story you've told so far. So how about giving us the details of what happened to the inferior white bitch BBC slave/slut the next day?

Again, I could put myself in the storyteller's place. Loved the image of being chained so I was forced to take anything the BBC wanted to do to me. I would liked to have had everything you described done to me and even more - like being used in both holes by every BBC there the first night until the had gotten all the pleasure they wanted out of using and abusing my body.

Some may not like the toy use, but getting stretched by a huge dildo while sucking the first BBC is part of my fantasy - that way I'm being used in both holes the entire time I'm being gang banged. I've seen the drill-dildo concept used on someone before, but never with a huge dildo that absolutely destroys - still gives a great image after everything else that was done to the storyteller. Loved the begging for more and the boss getting pissed off so he keeps destroying the white bitch even more.

Thanks for getting my little white cock hard and making my ass hungry! Keep feeding our need!

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbcalmost 7 years ago

Another hot story about whites being gang banged by black and being turned into cocksucking slaves for blacks. Would have liked to know more about the white guy getting fucked. I enjoy it more when the white cocksucker is a respectable, married, family man with a good high paying job, and isn't a wimp. To me that makes the degradation even hotter. Also love it when a white guy gets his face drenched in cum from black men, This guy certainly got what was coming to him for being a cheapskate, Hopefully he will be using his mouth and ass to pay his debt with interest for a long time.

SubdaddypigSubdaddypigalmost 4 years ago
Fucking AWESOME

I don't have the words to express how much I enjoyed this story. There are three things that would make me continue to enjoy this story even more. One would be that the white faggot were subjected to the humiliation of being used and abused by Superior Black gods much younger than him. Also being given the piss from the tap of those AWESOME BBCs. My third wish would be to read about the fuck fest they had in store for the pathetic white faggot the next day.

Thank you for sharing this and all your other nasty stories of white faggots being used and abused by our superiors.

Sincerely,

SubDaddy Piss/Cum Slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All black cocks over 10 inches hit me up will do anything thing it takes to be the best sissy white fag and cum dump you ever had

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am not sure why, but this story helped me get a clear picture and understanding of what the breeding farms must have been like. I am more turned on and interested in BNWO.

Dawn4BBCsDawn4BBCsabout 1 year ago

This story is so hot 🔥 I'm willing to get destroyed by a large group of black men taking turns running a train that stretches out my mouth and ass and the way it feels being turned out as their new white BBC sissy whore walking the streets wearing heels stockings and lingerie looking for BBCs to use me for a few hours

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous