Complexities Pt. 02

Story Info
Welcoming Abel even deeper into their relationship.
4.1k words
4.58
3.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Previous chapter link: https://literotica.com/s/complexities

Chapter Two: My Girlfriend's New Boyfriend

Getting home from work Tuesday afternoon, mentally I really hadn't got over the weekend, and I was not really looking forward to Wednesday. I was feeling emotionally spent. Livia was meant to already be at work. I was looking forward to my down time. Some 'me' time. That was how our weekdays normally looked with me going into my barista job at far too early o'clock - around five am, and her going in closer to one pm or even as late as five to her job at the convenience store down the street. Yes, in all honesty we never really saw each other. Leaving notes to each other on the kitchen counter. Normally informing that Dave had been walked, fed and watered, whatever he may say to the contrary. But bills had to be paid. So, I was meant to come into an empty house with only Dave to take care of, but I should have noticed something was up when he was not waiting at the door, tail wagging excitedly for me. Desperate for a walk. Equally confusing was that the living room light was on.

As I was kicking the back of my shoe off, I heard a noise, then noticed the bathroom door was opening with steam rolling out. I didn't have time to grab anything in my self defense. But I was floored to see in my eyes the adonis Abel walking out stark naked with my Livia giggling behind him. At least she had a towel both around her body and a small one on her head, holding up her wet hair. My eyes however were laser focused on one thing and it was Abel's swinging flaccid cock. This guy was big, even when he was flaccid and at that moment I was both turned on and a little jealous of how good he looked nude. No tan lines either... of course Abel would sunbath out in the nude. There was nothing to hide and everything to show.

"Thought you were supposed to be at work?" I questioned as calmly as I could with my voice shaking and the blush across my face. When Abel clocked me he gave me a smirk and small wave, "Hey there, dude. We were just talking about waiting for you to get home. I suggested Liv take off work tonight so we can all chill and have dinner together. Whatcha, think?"

What the fuck was happening?

This man was in my house, my shower, after or even during fucking my girlfriend, and I had just walked in on them! Now, he had my stomach full of butterflies as he invited me for dinner with the two of them! My world was becoming ridiculous and because of the money, I was just going along with it. To be fair, it was far more interesting. "Sure, let me just wash up or all you'll smell is coffee grounds," I told him, taking my apron off and letting Liv take it from me to put it in the wash.

"Hmm... sounds pretty hot to me." Abel smiled as he leaned and reached back into the bathroom for a moment before pulling out his phone and tapping away for a moment. A notification went off on mine only seconds later and I checked it to see a $100 cash notification on the app that I shared with Liv. Cash, I couldn't be cross now, could I? He seemed to be into these little drop transactions come to think of it. "Skip the shower. I like coffee. A lot," he said in an even tone as if he were talking about anything else. "Maybe you could make us all some then come join?" Abel nodded towards Livia who had taken her hair down out of the towel and was left in just the one wrapped firmly around her body and her pink slippers as she went out onto the balcony with her smokes gripped in her hand.

That's how I ended up making some coffee for my girlfriend and her... gentleman caller? I do like to make proper coffee, as it's my job. It took me a few minutes before I got out there. It was weird, but in some way I like how it felt knowing that he was sitting nude out on my balcony. Although, coming out with the mugs in hand I saw that he was not just out there, but sitting in my seat with Liv's legs up in his lap. The man's large firm hand was carelessly moving up her glistening smooth thigh, pushing up against the towel to the side on her hip enough to show off her recently shaved bikini line. This guy! It was like he knew all the spots to hit if he had really just been in the shower and shaved my girlfriend. That was something we had done together. Sure, it was years ago when we would always shower together, but it was kinda our thing in a way, right?

Annoyed, I heavily handed their coffee as I put it down on the table in front of where they sat, before leaning back against the railing to get my own smoke out. I had to lean, we only had two seats. Abel was either waiting for the coffee or for me by how he took a quick sip and got out his pack of cigarettes. Lighting it up with a shiny silver lighter. Old school looking.

Upon him sitting back, I could see through the looped black metal table and noticed right away that he was half hard. My eyes jerked back up from the table and to his playful pale green eyes. It was like he was waiting for me to notice. Was this his way of flirting with me? Livia must have told him something, he was far too confident to not be sure. Though a guy like Abel was probably sure of everyone wanting to sleep with him.

"How was work?" Abel calmly asked, picking up his coffee again and blowing on the rim, sending the toxic smoke dancing out over the surface of his beverage. It mingled with the steam before floating away into nothing above us.

"It was fine. Though... you can imagine what a normal Tuesday morning at a coffee shop looks like. Can be worse than Monday." My voice was trembling a little from nerves. Not only that. Arousal that only heightened when he let go of his coffee mug and gripped his cock under the table. Through my peripheral vision I could see how he stroked himself to life, bringing the erection up to full mast and getting a good tempo going by the time he got half through his cigarette.

A darting glance to Livia told me this was something he did. She had seen this already. He would sit there naked and play with himself. She did not look phased in the least. She was just enjoying her smoke and tapping away on her phone. Ignoring him jerking off after moving her feet in his lap to keep them out of the way. I could not even begin to do anything other than stare back over to Abel with fascination, looking him in the eyes and seeing the sparkling in those green orbs. Abel was loving this, he was even leaning back and groaning a bit as he jerked it right in front of me. "Got a whole meal for you right here, four eyes~" He said in a playful tone. "But, you gotta wait till tomorrow to get it. If you let me take you on a little date that is."

A date.

He wanted to take me out on a date and was masturbating with my girlfriend's feet up on his lap, outside on my balcony. Abel had some balls on him and I wasn't saying so because I now knew that to be very true. His actions should get him punched! But I was standing there, and even started to sweat under my collar as I watched him from where I propped myself. He dropped his cock and went back to his coffee and then his phone. "What a way to ask me out..." I mumbled, bringing my cigarette back to my lips and taking a deep inhale to try and calm the way my body was buzzing with want and nicotine.

My phone then went off in my pocket when I looked off at the city and away from the naked Abel for a moment. We had a hell of a view from what was a plain apartment. It was not difficult to admire. But then looking down on my screen, my eyes widened and my heart fluttered at the amount that had been sent. $300. I blinked hard in disbelief, staring at the screen. My head again spun. What did he want now?

Looking up and over, we locked eyes right away and I could tell he was up to something. He was that open you could see his brain churning. It was clear that he had an idea in that lewd mind of his and everything pointed towards that I was going to be part of it. His hand was back forcefully stroking his erect cock. The rhythmic slapping of hand against the moist penis continued. His penetrating eyes stared at me. "Tell her to suck me off!" Abel firmly ordered me as if it were nothing. Like he was asking for more sugar in his coffee. My jaw slacked a bit, shocked that he would ask for something like that, but of course my cock was going against the elastic of my boxers as it throbbed in my pants. There was no way I should even consider it, but I was. More than that... I was just trying to think of the best way to give the command to my lovely girlfriend.

I looked across and gently coughed, "Ah-umm... Liv, love, I think our guest could use a little help. Don't you?" I paused and looked at Abel, his firm stare before looking back at Livia. "Why don't you give him a little... head?" I finally spluttered, my eyes now back on her and she smiled, her eyes twinkling with excitement to get to work as she was already moving and putting her phone away on the table. Livia then brought the cigarette filter to her lips, and pulled hard, her eyes flickering with pleasure, before the gray smoke sultrily drifted from her pink lips before she forced her exhale. Then stretching her arm, she purposefully stubbed the butt out. Then, smiling happily. she turned to look at Abel, the movement made her towel fall wide open as she put her knees down on the floor. She looked deep into his eyes, and started peeling his fingers off his hard cock, one by one, replacing them with hers, she took his firm throbbing member into her hand. She flicked her eyes up to me and teasingly and lustily smiled, then tucking her hair behind her ears as she leaned down and took his complete head and shaft in her mouth. The loud slurping noises started over the street noise below as she sucked on it and began to get him nice and wet. Liv was always so sloppy when It came to blowjobs, I knew there would be something left behind on his seat once they were finished.

Why was I standing and watching this? And why the fuck did my free hand drift into the pocket of my gray chinos? It was like my body was moving on its own as my hand wrapped around my thinly covered erection and began to follow the motions of Liv's head bobbing in his lap. It should have been my dick between her lips. I could see it, his cock, as it went in and out of her moist mouth, his tip slicked up with her saliva and, I assumed, throbbed like mine was. From tip to shaft I was following her pace, both imagining what it would feel like to be on either end of the situation. To have Abel in my mouth while Liv was sucking me off, now that seemed like heaven.

My hand was already getting wet and slick through the pocket fabric from the precum accumulating at the tip of my cock as it pushed at the fly of my boxers. My eyes were never leaving Liv's mouth and the way she was servicing the man. I wanted to be the one on the chair as well. But, it seemed I had to stand and wait my turn and Abel was gonna make everything as hard for me as possible. He was such an asshole, I couldn't lie, I was standing there, stroking myself, while loving every moment. It was as if I was watching his livestream. Was I watching one? This was possibly the hottest jerk off I had ever done and that was saying something since in the end I was going to finish in my pants. I didn't care, I wasn't going to stop. I couldn't.

It was far too late for that now. The end was creeping up on me a lot faster than I wanted, but it couldn't be helped when I was on my first round and Abel, knowing Liv, very well could be on his third by then. He was gonna last a lot longer than I would, but I was cumming within minutes of starting. I had to stifle my groan and I sighed and I let it all go in my underwear, not minding that I was really making a mess of myself.

That carelessness was fleeting though and as soon as the blood rushed from my cock back to my brain. I turned my eyes away from both of them and felt my stomach flip uncomfortably. Before Abel could say something else annoyingly suave, or throw more money at me, I stepped back inside the sliding door and quickly made my way to the still steamy, humid bathroom.I felt both hot and dirty, yet so very alive.

Stripping out of my soiled clothes, my white cum splattered like a firework display on the inside of my black boxers, I left them in a pile on the floor as I stepped into the still wet tub and pulled the damp curtain closed. All I hoped for at that point was hot water and I was thankful when it started to sting against my back after a few seconds of ice. I could feel my muscles relaxing, letting go of the day of work along with the odd experience I just went through. I was nervous because I was so physically satisfied from just getting to watch Liv pleasuring the other man. The man I wanted as well.

This was completely fucked up.

I thought for a while about it all as I scrubbed my body thoroughly. In the end, I already knew I was not ready to give this up. Not only was I still vibrating with excitement to get closer to Abel, I knew my Liv was having too much fun as well. I would never want to ruin that for her. Getting out and grabbing a towel from the shelf I went right to my phone and saw a notification. Instead of a payment, there was a message from Abel left there.

Thanks for the good time. Dinner's on me, I'll leave you guys to enjoy. Tomorrow night you're mine, be ready by five.

Wow. Abel was really too smooth to be real. He was getting what he wanted out of all this and still he left me feeling like I wanted nothing more than to be closer to him. Get to know him better while also getting in his pants.

Putting my phone back on the counter, Liv quietly slipped into the bathroom with me. "Darn, you're already done? I was gonna catch another shower with you." She said, bypassing me and going right for the bottom cabinet to get out the mouthwash. Her towel had been rewrapped around her cute body before she joined me and I was a little sad to have finished the shower too quickly. I watched while my love gargled, I came behind her and wrapped my arms around her slim waist. I felt a little pathetic as I leaned into her, nude with my face in the crease of her neck and shoulder.

"I love you, I really do." I mumbled into her skin. "Do you still love me? Like you always have?" I felt guilty asking, her shifting to bend over and spit.

"Aaron, not exactly like I always have, but you know with time that only grows." She calmly spoke, her slender fingers came and raked into my blond hair, nails scraping gently at my scalp. "I love you so much. I will always love you." Somehow, that was not as reassuring as she wanted it to be. Probably because of my own confusing feelings and nerves. I just held her tighter and stayed silent for a few minutes, considering what moving forward with this would mean for us while fully intending on doing so.

Livia clearly had other things on her mind. She had a wicked grin on her face. It seems Abel left her all worked up just for me. Maybe he was not that much of an asshole after all. She pressed back into me, her hips arching to give her some ass to work with. I could feel the soft mounds being moved from side to side and grounded into my crotch. This was her way of telling me she wanted it now and I was more than happy to forget my insecurities for a moment to give what my lover needed. I grabbed the back of her towel and gave it a good tug before allowing it to join my own along with my clothes on the ground.

With both of us naked and enjoying the warmth and comfort of our naked bodies it only took a little more of her wiggling her pert ass against my shaft to me standing tall and ready again. I guess I had enough time in the shower to rejuvenate. Her moaning was just the way I like to hear and with pleasure I was pushing my swollen tip between her ass cheeks, prodding her pussy lips. Abel had left her already so slicked up, making me groan a bit. No need for lube when she was blue balled a little for me. She was so wet her hole almost sucked me in when I found it and began to slide myself into her with a slow, smooth motion.

I was starting up right away, pace slow at the start teasing her with my tip, so I could just enjoy that glorious moment of pushing into her and against her soft buttocks, then giving her the depravity of slowly sliding out before forcefully doing it all over again. Livia moaned under me as she held onto the sink, allowing me to take hold of her hips and use them to move the way I wanted. Her moans were gentle but soon she was getting louder without me doing anything different at all. I had always been able to reach and hit that spot she loved so much. The one that had her knees weak and shaky.

"Oh fuck, Aaron!" It was nice to be able to just look in front of me and see our reflections in the misty steamed up mirror looking right back. I could see how her mouth was open and she was panting. How needy she looked while I pounded away at her overworked pussy. It had been a while since we did it like this, so spontaneous and with deep seated love, without even talking first.

Being on my second go, I was able to keep fucking her for a good while as my hands ran over her body, groping at her tits before pinching her nipples roughly and earning more sweet sounds of pleasure from my love. I went long enough that when she came first, her body tightening up around my shaft like a vice-like clamp as she gasped loudly, I just kept going. I fucked her right through her gushing orgasm ruthlessly, wanting to have her panting and useless by the time I was finished. Surely that was how Abel and Damian left her to keep the woman so damn satisfied. It was my turn to show my worth and I was not about to pass it up.

"O-oh my god! I can't! Oh fuck!" Livia screamed as she was being completely overstimulated as I fucked her right through her messy orgasm, I could feel her wetness now covering her thick thighs like an oil slick as I ran a hand up her back and gripped onto her shoulder so I would have more leverage behind my thrusts. All Liv could do was moaning and whimpering, she was beyond speaking as my balls slapped her wet thighs, she was still gripping onto the sides of the sink with all she had.

Livia became so wet I was sloshing my dipstick. I had to grab her butt for grip, my hand slapping on to her ass before I grabbed on. "Harder, Damian, damn it!" She whined loudly, needy for the spanking it seemed. But, it made my blood boil that she would call out the name of another man, even if it was just a slip of the tongue. My fingers pressed into her meaty ass cheeks, gripping it much harder than needed.

"Huh? I don't think I understood you. What's my name?" I shouted. The words were so forceful they didn't sound like they even came from me. I was never all this aggressive during sex, but she really seemed to touch a nerve with that one. I wanted her to remember who was behind her. Needed her to remember. Who was making her legs shake so nicely. Who's name she needed to have in mind. So no, I would not spank her harder, but I did fuck her even harder, she screamed in passion as her hips knocked loudly up against the sink, bruising them just a bit by the end when I finally pushed in deep. I came inside my sloshing wet lover, almost as if to claim her in some primal way.

There is something masculine about sinking in and spilling my seed in her that made me feel better. Like I took back control. I had more than I really did. It gave me confidence in a strange way.

As I slept I had more conflicting feelings about the next night getting so close. Now I had these feelings about the show Liv gave me from that session in the bathroom and Abel provided on the balcony. I wanted this more than I did before. I wanted to go out with him and be treated like a date by a man for the first time. I had always wanted to know what it would be like. Always wanted to be the one being treated. Even though Liv had tried to give me the experience a few times, it didn't hit the spot that I was hoping the real things would.

12