Complexities Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning at work passed by painfully slowly. Lost in a world of deep thoughts regularly interrupted by customers. Then the usual lunchtime rush kicked in. It got really busy at work and my mind was distracted from the problems at home and time flew by. Before I knew it I was getting home and needing to shower and prepare myself for Abel. It was a relief. The dog barked and the apartment was empty. Livia was not at home. At least she was at work, maybe already with Damian?

Liv had dutifully, as an acting housewife, cleaned the mess from the sex and everything else the day before. The clothes and towels were in the washing machine, leaving a pile of laundry on the bed. So I got right in the shower and washed off the smell of coffee and cake, before getting dressed in a nice black cotton t-shirt with a pair of shorts that stopped above my knee. I slipped into some comfortable sneakers before going back to the bedroom and folding our clothes, putting them away in the process. After folding up the last of my lover's endless collection of basic, boring cotton white panties I roughly stuffed them away in the drawer. There used to be a time when they were multi-colored thongs. With time for a coffee, before I knew it, it was just about quarter to five.

12