Complexities Pt. 03

Story Info
Aaron and Abel get even closer during and after their date.
4.4k words
4.78
1.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abel had told, or was it ordered, me to just dress comfortably for where we were going and to come down to the car at five, sharp. Walking out of my apartment building the luxury car stood out to me right away. Sleek, sporty, and dark green. From where I stood it looked to only have one row of seats. My eyes lit up as I saw what was essentially a Hot Wheels I could ride in. Maybe even drive one day.

The butterfly door came up on the driver's side and there he was, Abel Lewis, getting out of the coolest car I had ever seen. He didn't have a driver, he was personally in charge for the night. He looked and smelt delicious, he was just so cool as he got out and walked around to let me into the passenger side. Holding the door open for me. At least I knew how he treated my Liv. He wore a designer t-shirt, one that was so expensive it was almost ugly, and a pair of tight blue jeans that squeezed his buttocks, with these really unique looking sneakers. I had never seen anything like them, but I also was not the type that paid attention to fashion. At the moment, I was really admiring it.

The car was so lowered on the suspension that it practically touched the ground. I felt like I fell into it, rather than got into it. There was a knack, and I didn't have it. I took in the butterfly door above me. "Wow... this is insane," I said far too loudly as I tucked my legs into the car so he could bring the door down. Abel got into the other side of the car, pulling on his seatbelt as he chuckled a little, tutting at me.

"Think so? I wondered if it would be too much, but I figured you would like it," he said as he started the space ship up and it came to life.

"I do like it. It's fucking amazing!" I panted excitedly. I wanted to be sure he knew I was already enjoying myself. I realized that I didn't want to be treated exactly as he did Liv. I wanted to have my own fling with the celeb. Abel was already showing he wanted to give that impression to me. The place he took me to was a restaurant, bar, and arcade with a bowling alley, driving range, and skating rink. It was insane and I was for sure a little worried about getting on a pair of skates after more than a decade and then adding any amount of alcohol. Worried... but not reluctant in the least.

Going in, he led me over to the restaurant area to have some warm up drinks and a little food first. We decided on two big appetizers to share instead of meals while starting off with a couple beers. I was not looking to get too drunk, but I knew it would be a good idea to loosen up a little before getting my ass delightfully pounded by Abel. I was seriously looking forward to it.

"I was thinking we could chill here for a while. I'm just having one drink till we go back to your place and we can... watch a movie or something," Abel smirked, "I was thinking something scary so we can have a good reason to cuddle and get close." He teased, making me roll my eyes. He really had a way of putting things.

"Sounds fine to me. I have an alcohol cabinet with new bottles and I have other skills, I just don't know how to make a good coffee." I smiled, tilting my head to the side as the waitress brought over our drinks. Did I just flutter my eyelids at Abel? It was obvious we were on a date by how close I was leaning into him at the small round table. Abel wasn't exactly giving me my space either with how he was crowding me, sitting close instead of across opposite the table from me. I could feel his energy and smell his aftershave.

"Don't have to sweet talk me so much," he teased, "You're already gonna get in my pants tonight. No need in impressing me further," Abel gave me that award winning smile and I felt like I could melt on the spot. Instead I rolled my eyes and took a long drink from my bottle. My heart fluttered with excitement, at that moment my eyes drifted looking past him and at the entrance to the arcade area.

"Gonna win me something?" I asked, pointing over to it with the bottle.

"I'm gonna try. If I cannot then I will just buy it. Ever asked the price of prizes at these places? Fucking ridiculous," Abel laughed, shaking his head. "I've done it though. Just because I could so I guess I'll do that for my date too,"

"No way! I don't want something overpriced. I want something you won for me with your many, many impressive skills,"

"So now I'm the one needing to impress you?"

"Weren't you always?"

I had him there. In this relationship I held more power than I knew because it didn't really feel that way. If Abel and Damian wanted to be with Liv, they knew they had to keep me happy and that went double for the older man sitting with me at the tall table. Now that he wanted both Liv and I.

Abel moved his arm to rest on the back of my chair comfortably, smiling his bright white teeth at me with a playful edge to it. "Guess you got me. Been trying to make sure to keep you interested since the day we met," he admitted, "I am not all that into guys normally, but there is just something about you, Aaron. I really like you and I wanna see where things go." His arm shifted from the back of the chair to against my back as I began to heat up from his words alone. The contact only made me flair more. "And it's not just because you're Liv's boyfriend. It's because I wanna see if we could all... have something. The three of us. You're so open minded and sweet, it's really inspiring to me on a level I didn't realize existed."

My heart was thumping hard in my chest and my head was already swimming with dopamine. "So because I let you fuck my girlfriend you also wanna fuck me?"

"It also helps that you have a really nice ass too," Abel chuckled low as he leaned in. Soon pressing a gentle kiss to my cheek as the waitress came over with a plate of nachos and a variety of chicken wings. When she placed the steaming plates in front of us, my date pulled away a little so we had the space to eat and just chat. We talked about all kinds of things while we ate. Things like my job, the different streams, and events Abel had coming up, all the things we both wanted to do over the summer, but his plans were a lot bigger than mine.

"Was thinking about going to Japan this year. Wanna join me? You and Liv?" He asked, he was already calling her Liv... Livia was my Liv... I stared on, watching him wiping his mouth with a napkin as he finished eating and the last of his one beer while I was on my second. Thoughts of Japan swirled around my head, the pink blossoms on the trees, the high speed trains, it sounded fun.

"You really want to take us somewhere like that? How long would we need to be gone? I mean... I know we can't really afford for both of us to be gone too long and not working. But I'm sure Liv would love to go with you," I answered, not wanting to answer for her or make my love miss out on something so exciting. Even though I would love to get to go as well.

"I can make a lot of things happen, Aaron," he said, now running his hand over my arm slowly. It was warm and strong, bigger than my own as it came down my wrist and covered mine. "More than you think. So, if you wanna go, you're coming with me. No reason for you to miss out on something because of money when I am here. I take care of the people I care about as long as they respect me throughout," he explained. "You and Liv are really starting to climb that list,"

He had my heart and stomach twisting and fluttering. How was he so suave? How did everything he said come out smooth as hot butter? It really wasn't fair. I didn't stand a chance at resisting him as he leaned in and kissed me on the lips. It got intense quickly with tongues pushing together and licking at one another. We explored one another, both tasting the beer and hot wings as I purposefully slipped a hand to the back of his head and pulled him in closer. It was almost like we were not in public anymore. At least, not in my head.

It was Abel who broke our entanglement, grinning as he pressed our foreheads together. "I can't wait to get you home, Aaron. Just let me spoil you a little and show you a good time first." He mumbled before pulling back and taking my hand, going up to the front to pay the bill and get us both a preloaded card for the games in the dark arcade area.

The next half an hour we really bonded over playing games together, mostly the racing games, both cars and motorcycles. We were competitive and virtually rammed at one another while we played, both of us taking the win here and there before going off to other games so we could win tickets. Abel really had a thing for whack-a-mole and that was where he got most of the tickets that night. There were all kinds of others as well and in the end, we had enough to get a few little toys and some small pieces of candy. It was more than enough for me though when he gave me a cute little plastic bracelet with red hearts all over it.

"Wanna do anything before we go?" Abel asked, taking me out of the arcade and into the more brightly lit lobby. Looking around, my eyes landed on the skating rink and I couldn't help myself. It had been so long, but I wanted to try it out again.

Thankfully, Abel was more than happy to rent us both a pair of skates and get on the smooth wood floor. It took some time for me to remember how to balance on the four little wheels as I rolled across the floor. Luckily, Abel was effortlessly sturdy and I was able to cling to him. Anytime I slipped he would catch me and help me back up.

He was really so dreamy. I could see how Abel was more than able to get any woman in bed with him. Maybe even any guy too. I was hooked. He had my attention for sure. It was hard to think he didn't catch the eyes of other men, even if not out of interest. Guys like Abel were just too good looking for it to even be considered gay to check him out. I felt on top of the world getting to be the only one to hold onto him out there though. Getting to have him worry over me and not allowing me to bust my ass on the ground.

The skating actually took a lot of time. We went around the big rink for over an hour and by the end I was feeling pretty good about it, though I still held his hand till we were sitting down and unlacing the skates. My regular shoes felt like walking on clouds once we were walking back out to his car.

"Hold up, I need a smoke first." Abel said as he got a cigarette out and used his flashy lighter to start up the end. I got one of my own out and before I could get my own BIC out, he had the flame in front of me, using his other hand to block the wind for me. I leaned in and used it, puffing on the end of my smoke to get it nice and light up before leaning back. I took in a deep breath of it, needing the sensation of the nicotine to relax me after a few hours without one. Unlike Livia I was able to last a bit longer, though I was starting to feel that growing yearning need.

Filling my lungs felt nice as we came to stand beside his car. Abel leaned back against the passenger door, grabbing my hips to pull me between his relaxed and spread legs. I laughed a little as I let myself be manhandled a bit, my free hand coming up to rest on Abel's strong shoulder to hold myself up. "You and Liv must smoke a lot." He said to me, resting his hand on my hip as he took the cigarette from between his lips, keeping it held carefully so as not to burn me.

"Liv smokes a lot. Not me, though it's kinda my fault she got into it. My dad always smoked in the house and I started out when I was younger. Like fifteen. Me and Liv were dating and she used to hate it, but then she started to kinda give in when we would drink and stuff. Especially when she was smoking weed. Now, she needs at least one every hour or she turns to a horror without it!" I laughed a little, though sometimes I did feel bad when in the mornings or after sex, I would hear her hacking and coughing already.

"That's cute in a fucked up way." Abel laughed, his arm wrapping around my waist as he enjoyed his full flavor cigarette. I loved the way he smelled. The mix of smoke and his aftershave along with the bit of beer on his breath was driving me insane. "Kinda hoping to have a similar origin story with the two of you."

I rolled my eyes, "It's not the story we lead with. I think the high school sweethearts story is more than sufficient for curious ears."

"Liv has told me a lot about that side of things. I wanna hear more insider information. The good, juicy stuff." he said playfully before blowing a cloud of smoke into my face. I wrinkled my nose and gave him a facefull as well to show I wasn't gonna back down that easily. Not like I had before with Liv on the balcony.

"Well, that kind of thing takes time. You just gotta stick around and slowly you'll get the whole thing." I assured him, both of us finishing off our smokes. After disposing of the butts, Abel helped me into the car again and we started back for my place. It was dark out, but I looked over at the other when we would pass under lit areas through the corner of my eye. About halfway through the ride he had his hand on my upper thigh. He was so handsome it was like a dream to be around him. When I was away from Abel sometimes I wondered if he was even real and when he would ghost us.

So far, he had stuck around and he was more than happy to share his lifestyle of happiness with us. Not that the man was happy all the time. He was a political commentator and one with a platform and fans. His name was being tossed around on the morning news sometimes, shocking me when they would speak of how evil and greedy the lying Abel Lewis was. I had consumed a lot of his content over the past few weeks and I was able to say, this man put his heart and soul into teaching the masses. He spent at least six hours a day on stream and he was constantly entertaining and educating. I had seen him in every state online by then, having binge watched as much as I could, and it was all so raw.

Abel would get so passionate he would be red at the face, screaming even about the inequalities, the horrors, the disturbing amount of violence within our systems. He was a good man and yes, he had money when he was aligning himself with the working poor. Yes, he spent that money on things, fun experiences, and pushed capitalism. But, I had a feeling his events, large donations, and the work he put in on and off stream was enough for me to know that all that was just secondary. It was his money and he did a lot more good with it than spoiling himself.

It was hard to think there were people out there who felt he was evil. Enough for it to be on the mainstream news.

Time flew whilst getting to know him and spending all evening with him had made me feel increasingly bad about all that. Because no matter how he tried to seem cool about it all, I knew it did hurt him. Sometimes, he would let it slip on stream. He would look close to crying even, all boiled over with anger because of being attacked by communities of people. I couldn't imagine the stress he must feel at those times and my heart went out to him.

Feeling his hand tickling me as he slid it up my thigh made. The movement made me gasp a little and brought me back down to reality with him. I glanced over and he had a little smirk on his face. "Deep in thought over there?" he asked as he squeezed lightly, right below my crotch.

"Can't really help it, can I? I'm going home with you after this date and it all just feels so unreal. I've been watching you a lot. Sometimes it's hard to conceptualize how popular you are when I'm with you. You're just... Abel,"

Laughing, he turned into our apartment complex, finding a good spot to park. "Not sure if that's a compliment or not. But I choose to take it as one." Abel said as he took his seatbelt off and started to get out. "You ready? We can take it as slow as you want." he assured me getting all the way out and coming around to open my door for me one last time that night. I led him up to our apartment and got us inside and before even messing with the lights I spun around and pushed him against the wall, kissing the man hard as I got up on my toes.

The empty apartment made for a nice still place that was filled with nothing but the sounds of our lips. I didn't really want to take things slow but if we did, I wanted to be all over this man the entire time. I wanted to press against him the way I currently did, hold tightly to him while I darted my tongue around his hot mouth that tasted of lingering cigarettes. It was also just as addictive. We were locked into one another, his hands running over my back and sliding down the curve of my ass before he got a good handful for the first time. The way Abel groaned into my mouth told me how much he seemed to enjoy it. In seconds both his hands were on my ass cheeks, gripping them and squeezing them with a playful want as we kept kissing and teasing one another's tongues. The stillness of the empty, dark apartment was filled with the lewd sounds our mouths were making together.

We didn't stop until Dave started yelping and was jumping at my feet. Pawing at my legs to take him outside unless I wanted a mess to clean up which would be really unsexy. "Okay okay,: I said as I pulled away from Abel and went to grab Dave's leash. "Make yourself at home and get a drink or something. I'll be right back with him," This was going to be a quick walk. I didn't need to be out there with a hard on for all my neighbors to see. Plus, I couldn't leave my wonderful date waiting too long.

So, Dave got a quick few minutes outside to do his business before we were right back inside and I was letting him off his leash. Abel had done what I said to and he was in the kitchen, looking through our alcohol cabinet. "Didn't you say you're good at making drinks?" He asked, looking over to me and I came over to help.

"Yep. I can make all kinds of different drinks. How about we go for something simple... Jager bomb?" I asked, glancing over as his eyes sparkled as he agreed to it. And this was a very easy one to do. I just needed to pour up two glasses of redbull and I then dropped in two shots of Jagermister. Abel was taking it down as soon as it was ready, leaning against the counter as he moved a bit.

"Come here," he mumbled, his back now to the cabinets as he got his phone out. Moving in closer, I felt my phone going off and seeing as Abel had his in his hand, I knew what was coming. Fishing it out of my pocket I glanced down at the transaction. $400.

"You don't need to pay-"

"It's fine. I kinda like doing it this way. Just think of it as a gift," It wasn't payment for the sex quite like it had been with Liv. I was not a sex worker but, I was also not above this. And it was easy enough to think of it as a gift. "Now, get on our knees and open your mouth for me. Tongue out,"

So much for taking things slow.

But, my knees found the ground so quickly it stung and my mouth was open like I was waiting to be fed. In a way, I was. Abel seemed to take his time getting his pants open and pulling them down enough in the front to let his cock out, showing that he was going commando the whole time, something that made my cock twitch in my pants as I thought more about it. His cock was already half hard as it stood almost proudly in front of me, and then he firmly held the shaft.Using that hold to slap me in the face playfully with the softish dick. He lightly hit around my cheek first before bringing it over to my tongue, slapping it down and making the most lewd sounds. I gazed up at him through it all, eyes half lidded as I got my first taste of Abel's cock.

"Mmmm...you're a good boy, Aaron. Do you get submissive like this for Liv too?" He asked, dragging the bottom of his shaft over my flattened tongue. I shook my head at his question, not daring to close my mouth as he began to tease my upper lip with the now swollen and hard tip. "I donno if I believe you. You're too good at it."

12