Complexities Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that he pressed his cock down on my tongue and filled my mouth. When I brought my hands up to hold the base, he pushed them away, seeming to want all the control. I was more than happy to give that up to him. It was my first time sucking cock, but catching on was not that hard, especially since I knew what I liked. And Abel was not feeding me more than I could handle, though his cock was so thick and long he was only able to get half inside before It was almost too much.

I wished at that moment I could take him like Liv could. She was able to swallow his cock whole. I wanted to be as skilled as her without all the experience, but it was impossible with me already gagging around him as he slowly and carefully fucked my mouth. He held onto the back of my head with his free hand, fingers tangled in my hair and pulled it a bit.

It wasn't long before my jaw began to hurt. Just how did Liv do this for so long? I mused. I swear she could be working on my cock as long as I needed and I was starting to get desperate for a bit of a break. Abel caught on, either noticing how my face was twisted in discomfort or my slight whining. Either way, his grasp on my hair loosened as he pulled out of my mouth, his cock now shiny with my saliva and throbbing hard in front of me.

"Poor thing, Jaw aching?" Abel teased, reaching down and taking my hand to help me up off the floor. His hand came up and he began to massage my lower jaw gently with his fingers. "Guess it takes a while to get used to it, huh? I've only ever sucked cock once and I remember the feeling well."

"Have you been with men before?" I was hopeful that maybe Abel knew more about what he was doing than I did. Although, I had done quite a bit of research into this kind of thing.

"Not all the way. Never got past the head part." Well, that sounded about right to me. A guy like Abel seemed to be opposed to any kind of discomfort. I wondered what kind of lover he truly was, especially for my girl. I had seen the livestream and he seemed to give enough. I was about to find out just how giving though.

Before I really knew what was happening I was heaved up into his arms, my hands going up to his shoulders right away as my legs wrapped around his waist. He seemed to have no problem at all as he started to carry me towards the bedroom. "Let's get a little privacy," he teased, nodding over to Dave who was on the couch looking intently at us. I blushed at that and shook my head, he was so ridiculous. Such a jokester even at a time like this.

12