Complexities Pt. 06

Story Info
A party of five is plenty.
4.7k words
4.55
3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damian Saunders' estate house was like something you would see on a television show, not a real place. His home was gigantic and magnificent. The granite chipped driveway went on for what felt like miles. For the house it was equally impressive, white marble pillars and lintels were everywhere. All over powering when we pulled up, having rode with Abel in one of the private cars Damian sent for us. Everywhere you looked there were workers dressed in black suits with crisp white shirts. There was even one to help us out of the car and then a valet to take his car to the parking area. After getting our names and checking our IDs, we were led to the back, behind a twelve foot wooden fence, where there was the site for a "party".

The pool area was magnificent, bigger than our whole apartment and then some, with perfectly clear water, reflecting the blue of the sky. There was a large diving board at the deepest end, which seemed to go down a good twelve or twenty feet, and below was an over the top mosaic of a tropical bird on the floor. There was even a waterfall looking waterslide built in, the outside of it covered in beautiful stones that went with the rest of the details of the massive pool. Music bumped from a big speaker system out of view, vibrating me from the inside out at first.

To my surprise, and to be brutally honest, excitement, the only other guest here seemed to be Emilia. Who was laid out on her front on a cushioned lounge chair, sunning her back and her perfect round, and I have to say stunning nude ass. She looked like an angel laying there with her hair up in a messy bun atop her head. My eyes were focused on her smooth, silky looking skin, and the delightful curve of her lower back up the ski jump to her fantastic ass.

"Glad to see you could make it." A voice bellowed near me, changing my focus, and I knew who it was. Peering over I had to look up to see Damian, all six two of him and dressed in only a white robe that stopped well above the man's knee. I was shocked not to get a peak of his cock. I practically willed him to flash me, I wanted to see it. He was all around a stunning man. Thick blond hair with slight graying here and there, a rock hard chest and sturdy body, along with an award winning, blinding smile. Damian stood so confidently in front of us, reaching out and taking the dainty hand of my lover to pull her in for a gentle kiss on the lips. "Already hankering for a smoke I see," he grumbled upon noticing the unlit cigarette between her well manicured fingers.

"You don't really expect us to swim nude, do you?" She asked softly, the white strap of her bikini showing because of the wide neck of her shirt. Livia had not been a big fan of the whole idea so she had put on a sexy bikini she had in the back of the dresser, one she had worn out swimming with me a few times.

Damian smirked and came in close to her, his powerful aftershave filling the space between us as he slipped his thick finger under the strap and pulling it back so it would snap against her shoulder. "Do you find I'm the type to say things I do not mean, Livia? Plus, you will probably only ruin any bathing suit you wear anyway" He forcefully stated. I felt a little possessive of her as she blushed and looked away from him. I felt my blood beginning to boil until it lowered to a simmer when I noticed a little smile on her face. She was enjoying it. That must have been how he spoke to her a lot of the time. I could see why she might find it exciting. Damian had this powerful aura about him, one that was impossible to ignore.

"No, you don't. And I would not!" Liv answered with a blush on her cheeks, looking back up to him and earning herself a kind smile from the man.

"Good girl. Let's get you undressed then." He said as he pointed his fingers to the buttons to her blouse, giving my lover an expectant hurried look before she began pulling the hem of her shirt up, showing off and revealing the barely there white bikini top that clashed with her sun kissed skin. The sight of her skin was too much for Damian as he reached over and with a practiced flick unhooked the back hooks with one hand, all of us watching as her breasts flopped and jiggled down heavily, her bikini was now doing nothing to support her now that the tension was gone.

Damian oozing self confidence helped her slide the rest of the small fabric off, wadding it up and putting it in his deep dressing gown pocket while handing me the shirt. Seemed I was the one to keep up with the outer layer as he did the same with her shorts, his eyes dancing on the sight of her bottoms. Fresh and white, almost virgin. Not a mark on them. Looking intently into his highs, she smiled as she teasingly slowly pulled the string on the side of her bottoms so that it gently undid. With a wiggle they then slid down her thighs. She then stepped out easily and bent down teasingly as she picked them up, then standing straight with a smile she placed the tiny piece of warm fabric in the man's large palm. There she stood, large tits now uncovered and pale brown nipples erect and on display. Perfectly pinchable, which Abel's arms outstretched of course took the chance to do, and getting both nipples at the same time.

"You look hot as fuck, babe. Don't need the bikini." He informed with a smirk on his lips as he let her nips slip out of his fingers. Livia pouted and pulled away from him with a dramatic huff.

"I just thought we would be swimming and mingling tonight." She said, mostly directing that to Damian before she turned, lit her cigarette, and walked off, leaving a cloud of smoke in the air. Her perfect but potentially slightly bruised ass swaying and bouncing with every step as she went to sit on the lounge chair beside Emilia. The pair of them sitting together, nude was enough to have my cock coming to life. The two were beautiful together. Emilia had lighter skin with a couple moles on the backs of her shoulders and a tattoo at the bottom of her back. A "tramp stamp" some would call it, but I found the bunch of colorful flowers right above her ass to be simply perfection.

"You guys too. No clothes." Damian laughed playfully, reaching over and pulling at the tank top I had on. I chuckled slightly and with only one smooth movement, I took my tank top off and with him staring began working out of my swim trunks. I was left with nothing but my half hard cock showing off against my soft belly. Abel was next and as he got undressed there was a worker beside us that gathered up me and Liv's clothes before taking his as well. There was a flurry of activity and a gentleman dressed in black appeared to pass us a couple robes, mine pretty much swallowing me whole.

With that, we were led out to the pool area with the girls. I came to sit down beside Liv, feeling it was the best spot with the best view. Emilia was laid out in front of me, her perfect, plump ass just out there to be grabbed and played with. Predictably I stood there and watched, of course something Abel did not pass up. He had a handful of her cheek, shaking it playfully. "Move so I can sit down, honey," The girl rolled those sky blue eyes, but sat up, pulling her ass away from him and now out of sight so he could sit down next to her.

Damian took the spot on the other side of Liv, wrapping his muscular arm around her slim waist and pulling her with a sigh closer into him, just so he could kiss her slender neck gently. "I've missed you." He whispered gently into her ear as his fingers gently took her half smoked cigarette from between hers and tossed it to the ground where he in no uncertain terms stomped it out with the bottom of his designer slide. This earned a small pout, but no complaint from my lover. Seems she knew better than that around him. Had it been me that did such a thing, there would be hell to pay. We would not have spoken for a week. It was interesting to see how different her dynamic was with the other men in our lives now. Taking in his physique I wondered if Damian wanted to be a part of my life though. He seemed pretty zeroed in on Livia. Not even looking at me.

That was understandable. She was stunning.

"Don't be like that, Dame!" Oh there was another that was stunning as well. Emilia shifted and got up on her elbows, showing off her round tits still squished against the lounger, I now had a hard time taking my eyes off of them. "Everyone has their vices, you know?" She teased, "Lord knows you do as well."

Damian rolled his eyes but kept a polite smile on his face. He must have been some kind of politician or something. He just had the look for it. Even in a bathrobe outside beside his pool with these stark naked women who looked like supermodels. Exactly how I could see politicians spending their time, though less men lingering around. "As true as that is, I cannot stand the smell of those things. Although, the taste is really starting to grow on me." He growled playfully as he pulled her in close to his body and pressed a hungry kiss to her lips, pushing his thick tongue into her mouth right in front of me.

I stared, then blushed a little, unable to help it as I looked away from them, even though I would have loved to watch. It was kinda a turn on to have this large man really overpowering my small, what I think of as delicate, girlfriend. I turned my head and tried to avoid the action and smiled at Abel who currently had his hands all over Emilia's gorgeous breasts. This was all happening a little faster than I was prepared for. I knew things would evolve into this with time, but we had not even gotten in the water yet!

"Would you like a drink, sir?" Looking over I saw that the male staff must have changed their uniforms. Instead of the uptight suits and such he was wearing a bowtie, white collar, and a black apron tied around his waist. That was it. The rest of him was out in the open. Rippling muscles right in front of me, just if I stretched my fingers I could touch, but I instead just stared as he held the tray of flute glasses with some bubbling alcohol in them. "Sir?" I snapped out of it, my gaze shifting up to the man's handsome chiseled face. I nodded slowly and reached out, taking a glass from the tray.

Watching him walk off I got a great view of his rock hard ass. I was shocked and couldn't get my eyes off him. Well, that was until a massive tittied waitress caught my gaze as she came over with a tray full of hors d'oeuvres. The food probably, if I had focused, looked magnificent, but it was nothing that could take my attention from her large pink areola and protruding nipple on the beautiful full breasts. It seemed I was the only one though since Damian and Abel dropped Liv and Emilia and were both reaching for them, tucking the small foods into their mouths in one go.

"Aaron," Liv got my attention when suddenly I had a naked Liv straddling my lap and holding one of the mini knishes to my lips. "Try it out. And stop staring. It's so rude!" She said teasingly as I took it into my mouth, making sure to graze her fingertips with my tongue. She giggled softly and leaned in, pressing a kiss to my lips and deepening it slowly. Liv tasted like cigarettes and the man she had just kissed before me. It was hard to put my finger on it, but maybe there was a slight taste of bourbon that I knew she had not drunk. I slipped my arms around her slender waist, pulling my love against me and feeling how her soft chest pressed against my bathrobe.

I pulled back slowly, looking her in the eyes with nothing but love. I had a lot of conflicting feelings about this, but once we were there, I knew I wanted this just as much as she did. "Have fun, baby," I whispered, pressing a short peck to her lips.

"You too," Her eyes sparkled. It felt so freeing to get the 'okay' from her. This time, I could do what I wanted without feeling bad for it and rather annoyingly my cocked started to throb into action at the thought. I couldn't wait. Before I could think of what it was I wanted, Liv was pulled off me by a disrobed Damian. He was... impressive. His cock hung down between his thighs, thick and flaccid. I watched as he carried my love to the pool and tossed her right into the water before diving in himself.

I heard a squeal from my lover when she surfaced again, but soon she was tangled up with the wealthy blond. I couldn't put my finger on who I was more jealous of at the moment, just like when I first saw her with Abel.

Speaking of...

This was an odd number of people which left me to the side while Abel was rizzing up Emilia. He was sitting next to her, whispering in her ear and playing with a loose strand of blond hair. What the hell? I thought I was gonna get more of a chance with Emilia, but she seemed wrapped around Abel's finger and who wouldn't be? So handsome and suave. He was also looking over at me, beckoning me to join them with his eyes alone. My face flushed as I slipped over to the lounge chair with them, sitting on the other side of Emilia. Her body seemed to be magnetized to mine, leaning away from Abel and wrapping her small arms around my neck.

"Did I get you in trouble the other day, Aaron?" She purred in a playful tone which sounded magical to me, even if it was just to tease.

"You got me a stern talking to." I answered, smirking a little as I brought my hand to lay on that thick curve from her torso to her hip. "Nothing I couldn't handle... or learn from."

"A-Ahhh, YES Dame~" The sound of Liv's screeching moan carried across the water and echoed around the pool side buildings and throughout the back garden. Instantly bringing my attention back to the splashing within the pool where Damian had her laying up on the edge, a dark puddle of water all around her dripping body on the poolside as he made a snack of her. Her soaked hair cascaded around on the rough ground as he licked between those equally as moist lips. The sight of his head dipping down between her legs and hiding in the sweet honeypot she possessed had my cock springing back to life.

"I can see you have not been learning to hide things better," Emilia giggled, pushing her hand into the front of my robe, fingertips dancing over my hair on my chest and slowly dragging down my stomach.

"What's there to hide? We are all just... enjoying each other." Abel cut in, pressing a gentle and playful kiss on the back of her neck. "How about we have a little fun? The three of us while Dame eats her up over there?" I had to pause, take a sip of wine. It was insane how good Abel was with girls, hell even men if I was any count. Emilia just gave him a little sweet laugh as she got off the chair and kneeled between us on the ground. He moved in closer to me, gripping the tie to my robe and pulling it open for me before doing the same for himself. He even took care of moving it out of the way and gripping the base of my semi-hard cock to give it a couple strokes for Emilia as she got in the perfect position.

She looked fantastic. Smiling back at me.

Kneeled in front of the both of us with the nicest curve to her smooth back. That tattoo never looked better from any other position than above. I could really take in its beauty as she licked her lips and stared up at me, my cock still being teased and stroked by the man beside me. Her shimmering blue eyes seemed to beg for a turn with my cock, earning a few taps of my tip against her puffy bottom lip with Abel's control. "Thirsty? Wanna drink his seed that bad?"

Emilia hummed against my cock as he pressed it down against her lips even heavier. The vibration made me groan as I tossed my head back, the sun shining bright on the other side of my eyelids. Suddenly, her lips engulfed my cock expertly going to the back of her throat right away and with the vacuum of her suck making me moan out loud. "I can't wait to see you and Liv together. You're a loud couple of perverts," Abel spoke right in my ear, his breath tickling the sensitive skin and making my breath come out shakier.

The way she was bobbing her head on my cock had me feeling like I couldn't function properly. It was a nice, messy blowjob, making me tremble when she released her grip off my cock to swap over to Abel's, giving him the same treatment as well. It was magical to take in. I had to stroke my own throbbing cock watching the porno in front of me.

"Oh yeah, I can see what has you moaning." Abel said with just a grumble of lust under his tone. His hand knocked mine off as he came back to wrap his fingers around my cock, giving me an amazing wet handjob before the saliva dried up. It was still pretty good even at that point.

"Damian! YES, Fuck!" Another screeching moan from my lover brought me back to watching them. Now, Liv was back in the pool, though she was bent over the edge of the poolside, holding tightly to the tiled edge. Was Damian taking her in the ass or pussy? I really couldn't tell, but I could see that whatever he was doing worked very well for her. The look on her face was intoxicating and made my dick throb harder under Abel's touch. Her hair now curtained her blushing, needy face, her mouth slacked open as she panted and groaned with ecstasy on every strained breath. "Dame! Fuck me, yes! Yes!" She tossed wet raven locks back, smacking against his face and making the massive man growl with frustration before he gathered it up in his fist to hold onto along with her hip he had pressed to the stone.

Then it was my turn with Emilia's mouth again, making me yelp lightly as Abel released his grip and her lips sucked my cock of precum before it was taken right back into that hot, wet cave of a mouth. She sucked and bobbed, sliding her tongue all over the bottom of my shaft. This time my turn was not as long, but she pulled me and Abel a bit closer by our dicks and went between us quickly until she could get both the tips stuffed in her small mouth at once. The sight before me was art and the feeling of my cock pressing against Abel's while also being pushed into her mouth had me groaning and gripping onto the lounge chair.

Then I did it.

I reached over to Abel, grabbing onto him by the bun on the back of his head and forced him into a hungry, needy open mouth kiss. Our tongues danced in each other's mouths as Emilia kept working on our dicks, together at times and then one at a time. I couldn't last long, I could feel my balls starting to swell with hot seed before it came spewing out right on the side of her face as she was sucking on Abel and Abel was sucking on my tongue. Emilia grabbed hold of my balls between her fingers and...Wow. It was one of the most mind blowing orgasms I had in my life and at the moment my cock was simply being held by the pretty girl below.

In moments I could feel Abel quivering and losing the pattern of his kiss before he came in her mouth too, pushing his cock right down her throat to force her to swallow it. It was impressive the way she didn't sputter or choke on his seed. She took it like a champ and pulled off his cock, using the end of his robe to clean her face a little. Abel chuckled, shaking the robe off his shoulders and letting it drop onto the lounge chair, leaving him completely nude. I followed suit, deciding there was no point in being the only one with clothes still on.

"Sirs, madam?" The same now tied handsome waiter came over with another tray full of bubbling drinks. The server helpfully picked a glass up and handed it over to Emilia so she could wash down the load she had just swallowed. As Abel and I took one for ourselves, Abel grabbed a handful of the man's ass, giving it a good squeeze. "Damian knows how to hire good help," he smirked, making the man blush.

"Leave him be, Abel. He's working," I scolded, unable to stop myself. Though I did wish I had the balls to do some groping like that. I just couldn't be that rude. Even If it did make him seem even more sexy.

12