Complexities Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emilia seemed up and ready to go by the time the man walked off, not giving us time for more finger foods. She got into my lap first, her soft warm ass feeling nice on my bare legs. "Who is fucking me first?" She asked, rolling her hips in a playful teasing manner on top of my crotch.

I let my head fall back a little, hands resting on her hips and gripping them tightly as the sweet smell of her vanilla body spray reached my nose.. "I hope it's me?" I answered, honestly needing to be the first. My cock was quickly coming back to life and getting to have it buried deep inside this thick assed woman would be a dream.

She played around, making it seem like she was thinking about it, but we both knew she was already here and might as well take me first. Abel could not be the best and win at everything, could he? I had to have a turn and I was getting it as she reached behind her and began guiding my cock into her tight opening. This time when she put her weight on me and sat fully, I felt myself being enveloped in the warmth of her hot wet walls. They hugged m cock nicely, especially when she began to roll her hips. "Wow, you're so thick, Aaron," The lovely girl sighed on top of me, her back leaning into my chest.

Her hands came down on my thighs to steady herself while she moved her hips on top of me. It was impressive the way she was able to ride me backwards like that. Something new for me and I was enjoying it to the fullest, running my hands up her soft tummy and to her pretty tits where I held on as she used my cock. Blond hair came down from her messy bun as she tossed her head back with a low moan. "Ah fuck, Aaron!" Emilia's voice was just as sweet as I imagined it would be, full of need and lust.

I was so caught up in having Emilia to myself, it took a bit for me to notice that Abel had wandered off to the pool with Liv and Damian. He sat on the edge and as the bigger blond man had his time with my girlfriend, within seconds she was sucking on Abel's cock, her moans and sounds being muffled by his dick down her throat. She looked so lewd with her hair being pulled by one end and her hips held down by the other.

This place was nirvana, at least it had to be the closest I would ever find. Beautiful soundings with even more stunning people in both my friends and the staff. There was nothing but sex fueled confidence going through me as I realized I could have anything or anyone I wanted in those moments. I was the luckiest man in the world while I had Emilia on top of me, giving me her full attention and her whole body. Nothing between us, not even a condom, as I just realized as I began to get close again. I could feel the excitement and nerves at the thought of cumming inside her. Would Liv run over and stop it? Was Emilia going to allow it? Or, maybe the better term would be demand it since she was on top of me. Emilia seemed to have no worries as I groaned and gripped onto her tits, the feeling of filling her with my hot cum, feeling euphoric at my end.

Time felt like it slowed after that, Emilia never stopping her sliding up and down my spent cock. I looked around while squeezing and pinching at her erect nipples and wondered, was this going to be my life now? Her hands came up to mine and moved them to hold all of what I could of her breasts and squeezed them hard instead, she moaned appreciatively. She clearly didn't seem to enjoy having her nipples pulled and teased like my Liv did. I didn't mind, her breasts were large and exciting. The music around us seemed to shift and I was again watching the whole scene before me. Liv, getting her ass slapped hard by Damian while Abel let out a loud, breathy laugh. My focus returned to me. Emilia's big ass coming down and slapping onto my legs over and over again. Going forward like this meant no more of just me and Livia like it had been for so long, but now with the addition of others. The woman on top of me, rolling her body and the two men who had my girl spit roasted and looking as if she'd do anything for more. Our minds and relationships opened wide to see if we had enough affection to spare with all these needy, longing bodies. Finally, Emilia twisted and moaned, grinding her sweaty backside up and down against my cock like her life depended on it.

Did we?

"A-Aaron!!" Emilia screamed out with one last gyration before her body shuddered as her sweet smelling juices flowed over my cock and her walls pulsated and tightened against my shaft. Emilia grinning like a cat who had had all the cream, turned around and triumphantly began planting messy kisses to my lips, pausing only to take deep, needy gulps of air. At the same time I assume Abel finished as well since I could hear those breathy moans of my lover. I couldn't see anything but Emilia but I could hear everything.

"Dame, More! Please!" Liv screamed out.

Did I?

All I knew now was life was so full of new complexities.

End.

12