Complexities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"These damn pockets never can hold anything," She grumbled but before being able to lean back over I was already picking it up for her, but rather slowly giving me a long good view of those rather impressive chunky legs and thighs as I picked up her phone.

Our fingers warmly brushed together as I handed the device over to her and our eyes lingered on another's. It was nice in a way. We got to just share a tiny magical moment, both blue eyes staring into each other's. "Nah, I got some work to catch up on tonight." I answered, sliding my hand away and looking over to Abel, who was again busily texting away on his phone in one hand while his other held the hand of my girlfriend. "Yea, I have a photoshoot to work on in the morning, so I'm out too," Emilia answered as she followed them to the door and we all said our goodbyes before parting, leaving me to myself in the empty apartment with no one but the sleeping dog.

The night was uneventful at first, just me and Dave lazing around on the couch while I worked on my laptop and repetitively checked my phone every five minutes. Livia did let me know when she was safely with Damian and now alone and how things were going in that regard. He had ordered a car and driver for the night so he could drink, and they could have more time to talk. It was nice. He even allowed her to send me a picture of the two of them. She looked stunning with him, but something in the way he was smiling at the camera told me he more than simply let her do it. He liked it.

Was I being cucked?

Before I had any more time to consider it, there was a gentle knock at my door and it woke Dave who barked. I had to get up from work to check it out. I smiled to myself as I peered briefly through the peephole. "Hey Emilia," I grinned a little too much as I opened the door to let her inside.

The girl looked a bit frantic. "Hey, I think I left one of my really important brushes here and it probably fell out of my pocket, have you seen it?" She asked quickly as she came in and I led her back to the living room.

Shrugging a bit, I shook my head, scanning the room in my head. "No, I haven't seen it in here at least. Wanna check the bedroom?"

My life was ending up pretty weird at this point. I was now standing in my bedroom with another woman who had her ass basically out and jiggling at me. The shorts were riding up and as she bent over were extremely tight against her wobbling buttocks as she hunted for the brush. It was obvious from how the shorts momentarily disappeared, glued to the contours of her body, she was not wearing panties. I was having a hard time with this from the moment I realized what exactly was happening. Which was nothing... for now. "Ahhh! I found it!" Emilia came up from the other side of the bed, tidying her bangs of hair that had practically hidden her face, she then smiled as she showed what she had found. A very large brush that had been kicked right under the bed.

"Great! Well... that's good, I was about to have a smoke out on the balcony if you wanna join me?" I asked, not wanting to seem like I was rude and uninviting. Though, I should've known better than to be too inviting, it was just really really difficult not to be. I actually didn't expect she would agree, but with surprise the slightly older blonde ended up nodding as she brushed her knees from dust from that side of the bed. Reminding me that Liv and I really needed to vacuum more often. "Sure, but can I just hit off yours?" That was... quite the question. It directed my mind to a more dirty place that was for sure. Getting to get this pretty woman to force herself to subject herself to toxins just to chill with me was almost too much for my brain to handle. I needed to play this cool to stop from embarrassing myself. So as she playfully waved the large brush in front of my eyes, I shoved that thought deep to the back of my head as I led her to the sliding door. Before we stepped out I got a cigarette for the two of us to share. Stopping at the kitchen I looked at the fridge. "Want a glass of wine all to yourself, at least?" I asked with a little chuckle, getting a small laugh from her as well as she agreed and I went to fill a couple glasses before we headed outside.

We leaned up against the railing beside one another as in the dark sky I lit up the cigarette, its smoky smell mixing with her fragrant vanilla scented body spray, and looked over as I drew in that first bit, it's almost always the best part. It almost felt wrong not to give it to the lady. But, after a couple of needed inhales, my heart was thumping overtime, I smiled at her while passing the cigarette over to her and watched as she took the most meek inhale while screwing her face up and coughing a little as the smoke traveled back up her throat. Instantly, her arm was outstretched to give it back, making me laugh a little as I took the cigarette. I placed it between my lips and pulled hard. "You good?" I asked as the smoke poured out my mouth, before taking in another smooth inhale of the poison while my new friend was trying to soothe her irritated throat gulping down the chilled alcohol.

Her choking pulled my eyes down to her bouncing tits, seeing that her nipples were already hard against the thin fabric from the breeze. My eyes were stuck for a moment before she began to speak again and it brought me back to reality. My eyes then forced themselves to her mouth. "I saw you have a Nintendo 64 out there in the living room... any chance you have Mario Party?"

"Mario Party? You can play that on any of them," I laughed, surprised by the unusual left field question. "The first one is the best! Do you have it?" She asked forcefully again, making me chuckle even more. Adorable. I was really enjoying this girl and her company too much. "I do have it. Wanna come in and play with me a bit?" That's how we ended up with the half smoked cigarette stubbed out, sitting on the living room couch and playing old school Mario Party 64. She, as any blondie would, picked Princess Peach while I went rogue, going with Wario. We played a few games and before I knew it I was two beers in and she was another glass of wine to the good and was now getting touchy. Every time she would laugh, or celebrate she would affectionately touch my shoulder or my leg. I noticed she would linger and I knew exactly what she wanted because at that moment I wanted it just as much.

Livia was out there having the time of her life with a strange man. I should be more than welcome to do the same with equally random women in the four walls that had surrounded me all weekend. Emilia was a real smoke show and I so wanted her. I let the playing and laughing go on a bit longer. Not even too sure how long I would have allowed the teasing. But it was Emilia that finally broke that emotional dam for us. Not on the couch though, but when I got up to get her another glass of wine she followed me and swooped her hands between my body and the counter top where I carefully placed down her empty wine glass before spinning and returning her affection just as quickly, our lips smashing together and locking perfectly.

As soon as my hands were free I had both of them full of her ass, cupping her buttocks as I helped her up against the counter. It was amazing I was groping onto warm soft flesh, having easily bypassed her flimsy shorts. They were barely there as it was. Like horny teenagers we were all over or another for a good couple minutes, tongue swiping about and pressing against one another. I was so hard touching her ass the whole time, forcing her crotch against me. Squeezing her jiggling backside it in my hands and enjoying, compared to Liv, how much more there was to hold onto. But the enjoyment all came crashing down when so tight together we both felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

My head instantly went: Liv

"Hold on, I need to check and make sure Livia is okay." I said, releasing her, dropping her down on the counter and turning to look at my phone. With a sigh, I was annoyed seeing that it was only a random email notification, I leaned off to the side and smiled at Emilia, though there was a sad edge to it. "I'm sorry..."

"I understand. I just thought with your situation..."

"You didn't do anything wrong. I just feel bad because I haven't gotten to speak to Liv about this kind of thing in regards to me and I want to do that before anything happens," Anything more that was. My cock was still throbbing with excitement. It was difficult watching her tug them hem of her shorts down again.

"I get it. Wanna finish that other half of the smoke with me then you can see me to the door? You really are a nice guy, Aaron. Not to toot my own horn but, not many guys would have stopped, you know?"

Waiting until we were back outside to explain myself, I went right past the half smoked cigarette and got out a new one. Times like this called for a full smoke no matter what. I lit the end and took the longest, deepest inhale I could, earning a little giggle from the woman who had not only felt my chub against her, but could still see it. "I am just loyal to a fault," I finally stated. "Liv and I have always been open with one another and communicated before during this whole thing. I can't really feel good about myself if I screw her over out of... mostly jealousy,"

Seeing the delicate hand stretched out to me, I arched my brow and handed her the cigarette, watching how she slid it between two fingers, looking a bit awkward, before taking it between kiss plumped lips and inhaling a little more confidently. Though all the confidence in the world could nor prepare one for a lung full like that. She ended up choking like crazy, shaking hand holding the cigarette back out to me as her other hand was between her tits, holding her chest. I couldn't help the way I laughed as I reached out and plucked the dangerous smoke from her, placing it back between my lips to enjoy as I patted her on the back and offered to get her a glass of water.

A few minutes later I was left alone again, just me and Dave. So I took him out and let him go potty before bringing the little schnauzer back up to the apartment and going into the bedroom to get ready for bed. Which this night, only really contained me getting undressed down to my tight boxer briefs before climbing into bed. I was quick to begin working on myself, expertly able to move my wrist exactly how I needed it at the moment. It was not long before I was lost in my own world, thinking about Emilia and her soft body. How it must have looked beneath the clothes that were already barely there. But, somewhere along the way she morphed into my love, my Liv. God, even if she didn't have as fat an ass as the blond, she had the tits to make up for it. So firm and fun to play with, surely Damian was already enjoying them while I was pathetically beating off.

Strangely enough, that was not where it stopped either. There was one more place my mind wanted to go and it was to the hot, hard abs of Abel Lewis. No, I knew this would happen if I went through the thirst traps on his Instagram. This was a moment I designed for myself and I was loving it on the inside. It was depraved the way I thought about this guy, considering all the different ways he could take me. How he could hold me down and turn me to putty.

The eruption that came from me was quite the load considering that Livia and I had been together just the night before. I laid there for a few moments as my own seed was cooling on my stomach and thought about the last image in my mind being Abel pounding me into the mattress.

Then, only a few minutes before midnight, I finally got a call from Liv. My phone vibrated loudly on the wooden nightstand, taking a couple of stretches before I finally reached across to pick it up. "Hello?"

"Hey, what are you up to, babe?" Her voice was so happy, but smooth and burred over the line. She did sound rather sloshy though. Liv was known for having her fair share of drinks on a night out though, so I couldn't be too shocked. What was shocking was the call in itself.

"Not too much. Just laying here. Might have just finished myself off thinking about cock." I laughed a bit, sitting up from the bed and set about going to clean myself up in the small bathroom with the phone between my head and shoulder so we could keep talking.

"Wow, without me?" She teased, making me roll my eyes.

"Yea, while you were doing a lot without me. How is it going, love?"

"It went very well. Damian has an early morning tomorrow so he is having his driver bring me back home now. We had a fabulous time though and... he really is a hunk," Liv giggled at the last statement and sighed softly at the end. "He was a gentleman all night and now he has me riding home alone. Seems like he might not see how that looks. Or he does and he's messing with me. Either way, he said he wants to see me again and he paid in cash,"

She liked him. I could tell how she was talking about him. It was cute though in a way and maybe it was because I had just jerked off and came to another person myself. Maybe I should have told my love about Emilia as well right then, but I did not. I decided against it for now. It just didn't feel like the right time and I am happy with my decision as when she came in her heels were dangling from her fingers in one hand and she looked exhausted. Poor thing.

"I very much need a smoke and then to get this makeup off." She grumbled, dropping her shoes at the door and without deviating, padding out to the cooled concrete of the balcony barefoot. Something she rarely did, even when having her morning cigarette. Even in the buff, she wore her slippers more times than not. I allowed her the time alone to enjoy her cigarette since it seemed she was already feeling grumpily tired. Everything had been fine on the phone, so I chalked it up to a long night and went off to the bathroom and remembered to put the toilet seat down, and then like the good boyfriend I am, I set about readying her makeup wipes and hot water so she could clean up. Which she did the moment she came back in and in the bedroom and very quickly peeled the fancy outfit off before pulling on one of my oversized t-shirts she wore as a nighty when she wanted to hide herself.

When finally after what seemed like hours removing the make up in the bathroom she climbed into bed, she cuddled up to me, I could breath in the lingering smell of her cigarette in her brushed hair but as I held her she complained more than once about her back and that Damian was really into some rough stuff, but I didn't get more than that out of her before the pretty woman was asleep in my arms. I dozed a bit myself, feeling so much better to have my Liv home instead of staying out with her new john.

Getting her settled the next morning was difficult, I could tell there was something off with Livia. She was wearing her gray sweater and sweatpant set that normally meant tears and her flow were impending. She called it her cleaning clothes and I knew under the gray getup were a pair of period panties. Liv was being quieter than usual and seemed to have a dark cloud hanging over her as she got to her normal weekend routine of cleaning up.Well, not exactly in her normal way. She was clearly in a mood and still very sore from the night before. I could tell when she would move just the right way and huff and whine. "Liv?" I said, looking up and frowning as she had come back from her fourth cigarette in just the last hour and then just kept going at polishing the same part of the coffee table in front of me. I had my old, loud laptop burning a hot hole in my lap as I waited for her to finish."Liv, babe," I reached out this time and grabbed hold of her wrist to stop her attempting to wipe a hole in the surface, pulling her hand up off the damp lemon scented rag. "Hey. Is everything okay?" I asked, watching how she looked at me with a blank, dulled out stare at first, grayish eyes looking right past me almost. Liv was clearly stuck inside her own head so that meant there was something she was really thinking on and all I wanted to do was help her out. It must have been big to have her moving around like a zombie.

"I'm fine... just got a lot on my mind I guess," Livia finally answered. Staring intently at me for only a few seconds, shaking her head as she came to sit at my side. I put my laptop down and wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

"I don't think you're fine, baby. Just talk to me about it, okay? I'm here for you."

"That's the problem... kinda. I mean, I am going off and doing all these things with these rich sexy men while my boyfriend is home all alone waiting for me."

"It's fine?" I wince.

" Not only that... I'm enjoying it too."

And I bet at the time she was enjoying it. In the pit of my stomach I felt a blaze start up. Of course she was having a fun time. She was getting to be with all these men... trying new stuff, fulfilling their fantasies. These men were far richer and more handsome than I was. I was only comfortable and safe. After having kissed and been emotionally attached to Emilia for only a few moments, it was hard to blame her. Those thick ass cheeks had been succulent to touch.

"I see.. Well darling, I agreed to everything you have done, yes? That should make you feel better about going out and doing such things." I told her, not wanting to let my jealousy get the best of me at this moment. She was obviously not feeling too well, all sad and looking blue while I knew she was also sore from Damian's love for rough sex that she spoke about the night before.

"I guess... it's just hard not to feel like I'm taking advantage of you, I mean don't you want to be with someone else as well? Emilia was very...eye-catching to you it seems." She teased slightly at the end, a little smirk playing on her lips.

I turned away from her, blushing all over from my ears to my neck as she brought her up. "Well... Yeah she's hot and all... but I think I would rather have your permission to see where things could go with Abel... If you think he would be interested at all, that is."

Liv looked a little surprised, but she nodded, "Sure. I don't see why not. He seems like he's pretty open to that kind of thing. He hasn't said anything about being completely straight to me." She paused for a moment and sighed, "Aaron, is everything going to be okay between us? Through all of this?" She asked. "I didn't expect it to go this far... I didn't know it was going to happen so quickly and go so well," We both took a moment to look over at the pile of money on the breakfast bar. Stacks. Multiple of them just from one night.

Damian was really throwing his money at Liv. At us?

"I think so. As long as we keep up with communication," I told her, feeling a nagging tugging at my stomach as I even said that. I was really not practicing what I preached but how was I meant to bring this up with her? It just didn't really fit in but it had everything to do with this subject. It just still did not feel like the right time. This was not about me and how badly I felt for feeling up my girlfriend's new makeup artist, fat assed, friend.

Not that I had too much time since our conversation ended there and Liv went back to her manic cleaning, though without the anger that drove it before. Going into the kitchen the first thing she found was another makeup brush, it was laying on the counter top just where I had lifted Emilia. Because she brought it right back into the living room. "I think you should be asking for more than just permission with Abel," She stated, waving the offending item, making my blood run cold.

"Yea... about that... I was meaning to tell you," I rubbed the back of my now sweaty neck as I tried to think of how to say this. Would she think it was cheating? Was she gonna drop me now that she had so many more options? They had to have way better places too. This was a nice apartment but I couldn't imagine they stayed anywhere like this.