Complexities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She seemed to be waiting me out, standing there in her gray outfit with a blank look so as not to tip me off on how she was feeling. Damn it, Livia was too good at this kind of thing. She should play poker. I groaned a bit and put my face into my hands. "I might have fucked up, Liv," I finally said with a heavy sigh before I began explaining to her what took place the night before. All the way to how it ended, leaving nothing out. Maybe going into too much detail when talking about my hands on Emilia's jiggly large ass. Liv took it and she didn't change her emotionless expression the whole time, even giving me a sigh at the end as she came and sat next to me again.

So soon we were back at square one.

"I'm sorry, Liv. I know I should have talked to you first."

"Yea... But, it's okay, Aaron. I was just a little surprised you hadn't said anything earlier?" She questioned, tucking long, ink colored hair behind her ear. "I just think we could have talked about this first. Even in text I just want a heads up. And for you to clean up after yourself so I don't see evidence of your... passion..." She raised an inquisitive incriminating eyebrow up at me.

My blue eyes shot up to meet hers as they widened a little. "Liv... are you jealous?" A smile stretched over my face before I could stop it and seeing that made my girlfriend pout at the teasing coming her way.

"Shut your mouth and use it for something more useful, nerd." She was getting ahead of me before I could mess with her too much over the dumbest insecurity. Sure, I might wanna be with and fuck other people some times, but just like Liv, I was always coming back home. This woman meant the world to me and I wanted to show that in every way possible, so I put my mouth to work just as she wanted.

"As long as there is no more cleaning," I had established before I gently laid her out on the couch and helped my lover get her pants and baggy old undies off before settling between her legs and attempted to make up for omitting the information about Emilia. Liv needed this after the night she had. Her fingers diving into my hair and gripping on told me all that and more as soon as my tongue touched her throbbing, sore but now wetting pussy.

"He made me cum like three times... back to back and he fucked me once in the pussy and twice in the ass. He really, really likes rough anal." She told me as she moaned, knowing there was something about that comment that was going to make my cock throb in particular as my tongue went to work, gently circling and flicking. This was a service I would give to my love anytime she masturbated too much and had a sore clit. It felt strange less than ten hours ago Damian must have been all over her with his tongue the night before to have her needy for such specific attention. "Has a big cock too. Almost too big," She has said the same thing after her night at the wedding with Abel. These guys were just too perfect. They had gotten lucky in almost every way in life. Thankfully, this was an area I was doing well enough in myself.

"He must have really pounded you?" I mumbled against her pussy, enjoying the way she wiggled under me and moaned as I was really starting to get past the pain and to her core. Abel had been right about what he said in the livestream. Eating pussy was fundamental and I had known that for a long time by then, not even minding the metallic taste she was already putting off. I ran my hands up her hips and to her slim torso before they dove under her top and bra, resting atop her tits sliding her nipples between my fingers and squeezing tight. I made sure to eat her well. After some time of groping her while I enjoyed a little snack I moved my hands to the backs of her thighs and punished my love's legs over her so I could give her a much needed rim job as well. I myself enjoyed anal as well, but Liv was pretty sensitive to it. After giving her ass a good amount of attention, I moved back to give her what she needed to cum. My tongue on her clit and my fingers pressing up inside her, hitting her g-spot perfectly with my fingers. It only took a few minutes of that before there was a mess on my face and the couch under us. A mess I would be left with, but that was just fine with me as I had made it and there was nothing more satisfying than to have my girlfriend squirting and gushing on my face. I paused as her phone beeped.

Before I even got my fingers out of her she was grinning lost in the moment, but not with me, or what I had just done, as she had her phone in her hand. "Really, Liv? Not even a complement?" I asked picking one of her dark prickly pubes off my tongue. At least she was still breathing hard as she read over the message again and again, before looking over to me with a sparkle in her eyes.

"Damian wants to take me out again on Wednesday night." Liv grinned.