All Comments on 'Complicated Love Pt. 05'

by crystaltears

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
jkananijkananiabout 12 years ago

So far so good! :-) Can't wait to read the next parts already!!

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertabout 12 years ago

I hope Chris keeps the line of communication open. Ann and Melissa are perfect re enforcements to help to keep Rosalie in her place. I have a feeling once Cassie comes into her own she will be more than enough to handle all comers.

Sidney43Sidney43about 12 years ago
Interesting

Appears to be three romances going on at the same time. I do wonder why Ann was so uncomfortable with Sam being there when their body language suggested they knew each other well. Chris definitely has some rough edges to be smoothed off and Cassie appears just the person to do it.

pendelpendelabout 12 years ago
nice

very good character builing and a fine story coming along,can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Rosalie isn't the one I'm worried about!

I'm still waiting for his secretary to tell Chris she's pregnant from the night he forgot the condom! I love Chris and Cassie together and Gavin is still a jerk, but may be redeemed by Ann?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hooked

I am hooked with these series !!!!

You have great story !!!!

I love it !! :)

pncsmacpncsmacabout 12 years ago
I find myself....

....checking EVERY day to see if another installment has been posted. GREAT story, please keep 'em coming!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous