All Comments on 'Complications Ch. 01'

by XxEarBudsxX

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12about 13 years ago
though saddening

It's a great start! Looking forward to reading this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What an emotional start!

How awful for Gabrielle. Couldn't wait to see her having a new life and finding someone who will love her and her baby dearly. Please update asap.

Queen_VickiQueen_Vickiabout 13 years ago
hoping

I am hoping that you will update soon please what a wonderful start.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 13 years ago
Normally I don't . . .

. . . comment on a story I don't finish so I am not going to make any judgement on other than the rape scene at the start. That was disgusting! I feel for your sick mind and hope you get help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
ok...umm

I read the previous "Complications" thinking it was a beginning for this post but its not. I don't get it. I see the 3 main characters. I see the flashbacks of her past and how she is now meeting a possible partner, but come on these two stories are all over the place. I say scrap this post and develop the previous one. I and fellow readers can do without the graphic rape scenes.

You have potential and I will be checking to see what you do with these characters.

NightpleasureNightpleasureabout 13 years ago

Ok i really didn't like him beating her like that but it's a start. I was actually cringing. I despise men that beat women and women who beat on men. Waiting on the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Needs editing.

"Gabrielle is you alright?" - Yes you most certainly are in need of an editor. Basic subject verb agreement is proof. Good luck with your story.

bredrebredrealmost 13 years ago
GREAT

I really enjoyed your story, please update soon.

For those people who have a problem with your original story do not read it. It just a story and at times reality does come into play in a story.

Write it the way you visualize the story. As far as a editor is concern when you get one, you get but do not stop posting because you are waiting on editor. You can always go back and make correction.

Love both chapters. Your biggest Fan

SashasworldSashasworldalmost 13 years ago
this is a good story but...

the pregnancy thing isn't realistic is it? can they get one twin out of the placenta without breaking it? cos once the water is broken both have to be delivered...

IndianPrincess2IndianPrincess2over 12 years ago
ok

Just found this story and hope that you will be updating it soon thanks!!

sqheadgermansqheadgermanalmost 12 years ago
Where is rest of the story??

Please finish the story. Send them away, to a safe location. Get him killed some how. Get her and the police officer together. You can do it I beleve in you. sqhead

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous