Compromised

Story Info
Ketna gets a request for a 'fight and fuck' with a surprise.
8.2k words
4.4
8.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyLibido
LadyLibido
38 Followers

#######Author's Note#######

A one-shot involving my character Ketna and my friend ShadderStag's character Hartequate, used with permission. This is another AU setting, unrelated to either of my 'More Than A Hookup' or 'Enemies With Benefits' settings.

Hartequate is an alien and also a multiple system ('multiple personality' is an antiquated term for this.) with other system members named Loeiass and Gharioch. Names are used based on which one of them is fronting/in control at the time, but it is all the same singular body.

#########################

Ketna never liked to throw a match, avoided if at all possible, it was something her pride didn't exactly enjoy. This was a bit of a problem when it came to more playful skirmishes, ones that were intended to segue into sex. The desired end goal was to be domineered by her partner and fucked into submission but this was a problem when most couldn't stack up to her.

The best compromise she could permit her pride was by mentally shifting what the 'win-state' was, and that amounted to caving when she got what she wanted. Provided that the 'engagement' was low stakes, touching her in the way she wanted, meant they would be rewarded with her subservience. At least that way she could convince herself she hadn't really 'lost' the fight, but rather that she had successfully goaded her partner into sexually pleasuring her correctly.

Ghar had invited her to one such skirmish. Not Hart, but Ghar. She could tell by the terse language and tone of voice left in the message, and if he was already at the helm it meant he'd have been stewing for some time. That kind of potential pent-up energy usually meant for a powerful fuck, and that was enticing enough. After gathering up a change of clothes, as Ghar commonly had no politeness about her attire, Ketna left to answer Ghar's 'Request'.

She was greeted without words, Ghar opened the door to let her in then walked away, which was fine by her, they both knew what she was here for. She settled her things and shoes in the alcove by the door when Ghar spoke up some distance away.

"The others were not.. Fond of the results of our last encounter, so we have made an arrangement."

Watching him walk to another room, Ketna suspected he intended for her to follow him, which she did. Following him through the archway she found what was the dining room with all sparse furniture moved to the side, and a large mat in the middle.

Ghar hung back, it was clear by his body language he had no intention of making the first move, which Ketna found unsurprising. He likely learned very quickly last time she was very good at retaliation. Not that it really made much of a difference, he may have had the force to take her on but he still lacked the experience, regardless.

Ketna closed the gap between them, not with a lunge or outright attack, but with a stroll, walking casually across the mat, waiting to see if he'd take a shot if she got in close. Ghar seemed already put off by casual footsteps closing in, subtle movements in his posture indicated hesitation, but when it was clear that she was not about to strike out, Ghar finally lashed out in pent up lunge. Ketna caught the twitch of his shoulder before it lunged out, and dropped to the mat, easily avoiding the lunge, a move that caught Ghar off-guard even though it was easy to tell exactly where she had gone, as the heavy drop was hard to miss. But it wasn't enough to respond to the sweep that took Ghar's leg out from under him. He only had enough time to correct his fall into a roll, and in that time Ketna had kicked herself back to her feet.

Where he had seemed to carry a sort of smug confidence before, the mis-swing had him irritated, and it was easily seen in his hunched shoulders. Now it was his turn to lunge, and the fight hit a familiar pace, one with Ghar making lunches with swipes and grabs, and Ketna smoothly dancing around each movement. It took a few swipes of this before Ghar stopped dead in his tracks, and laughed.

"No," Ghar exclaimed, answering nothing that Ketna could tell. "I will not play into your hand." He spoke out loud but it seemed more that he was making a proclamation to himself not Ketna.

Ghar spread his feet and faced himself in Ketna's direction. "You, you will come to me."

That however, that was a direct command.

Ketna shrugged, regardless of whether Ghar could see it. "If you say so."

This time she made her movements fast, running in to close the gap, though to play with her opponent she made a play of her own movement. Her footsteps would sound as though she was running toward him, a direct assault, where a quickly placed jump she instead gave a swift round kick to the side.

Ghar had braced himself for a hit from the front, but when a hit from the side connected, he was caught off guard. Not enough to be completely thrown off, but enough to disrupt what he had planned. Ketna only barely withdrew the leg from his side from when hands reached out for it. The grasp itself missed, but claws caught the leggings and tore the fabric. She fell in backspring to give distance between them once again and prevent Ghar from making another pass at grabbing her.

"Tch, that will not work again." Ghar warned, then re-grounded his footing.

"I didn't expect it would." Ketna retorted passively, then geared up to approach him head-on for real.

She got in close for a jab to his midsection, which Ghar took the hit without too much trouble. He had no intention of dodging it as his goal was for her to get in close. In the connecting swing, Ghar leaned in full over her and took hold of Ketna's mid-section from the back, lifting her up with ease to his shoulders in preparation for his next move.

Despite his leverage there wasn't much Ghar could really do to her that she couldn't handle. Even as Ghar had a full hold on her, she wasn't worried about the course of the fight. Instead, as he held her up, lifting her to his shoulder, Ketna swung her legs back using weight and momentum to catch him off-balance and send him backward along with her.

Rather than be counter slammed, Ghar changed his approach. In a strange form of retaliation, he threw Ketna away from him, but made a point to claw at her suit in the process, strips pulling off it making claw marks against her skin as she was flung from his hold. Ketna rolled into the toss, correcting the momentum slowing to a stop in an upright kneel. Ghar in contrast, hit the ground but rolled up to knees just as swiftly.

Not waiting for Ghar to return to his feet just yet, making use of his slouched posture and the opportunity it presented, Ketna swiftly launched herself across the room. She made contact without much trouble, it almost seemed as though Ghar didn't even bother dodging as she bodied him in the midsection. Wrapping her arms around him completely, she kept the momentum, sweeping him off the mat and into the wall. Ketna could have sworn she heard Ghar begin to laugh moments before he was winded by the blow.

Now that she had hold of him for herself, she found it a bit more difficult to maintain than she expected. Pulling back from the wall, she threw him back into a suplex which wouldn't have been a problem normally had Ghar's natural mucus not caused her hold on him to slip and throw off her momentum. Instead she had to let him go in an awkward backward toss.

He was.. Slimier? Than usual. Hart always had a subtle film but this time it seemed to cling to the skin of her chest and arm that was exposed, more persistently. This was going to make their skirmish more difficult as she couldn't quite keep her grip on him in any usual manner. Ghar, however, seemed much more adept at compensating for that difference in grip, though considering it was a natural element of his species that should be expected.

Ghar was back on his feet quickly, and like before he remained on the defensive, ready to take on the next hit. Ketna attempted to shake off the slime on her arm to no real avail. Consigned to the prospect that she'd just have to deal with some gunk on her, she considered her next approach. She paced back and forth while she weighed her options, then lunged at him once more.

Opting to use the part of her body still more covered by cloth in order to increase the chances of holding fast to him, she came in with a fast handspring to give her the leverage needed to launch up to scissor his neck with her legs. Once making contact she used the momentum to swing around and pull him back and downward, launching him back in the process.

Ghar made no attempt to stop the grapple, instead, he once again clawed at her, tearing what he could of her suit and slathering the subsequent breaks of skin with his film in the short time he had before Ketna released her grip and he fell to the ground in a roll to reduce the impact of the blow.

Once Ketna had landed back on her feet, she inspected what he had done. After three times, there was no question Ghar's attempts to tear and claw at her had been deliberate. Ketna knew his kind were venomous, he had attempted to poison her before, but it had been to no avail in the past, so either he thought it might work if there was just 'more' or something had changed. She attempted to wipe the gunk from her leg but it only stuck to the hand she employed for it.

Ghar was back to his feet but not as quickly, a roll of his shoulder seemed to indicate soreness from the last impact.

"I know you are still holding back." Ghar rubbed the back of his neck then took a prepared stance. "You will soon regret that decision."

"I'm pretty sure you would regret it 'more' if I didn't." Ketna retorted honestly, then paced back across the mat.

"So be it." This time, Ghar went on the offensive.

It played out similar to the beginning, a few strikes which Ketna dodged with ease, then a strike which she countered. The moment her arm made contact with Ghar's, he snapped his wrist around to grab Ketna by the arm and toss her to the wall, which instead she held her ground, able to fight off the force of his grip without much trouble. She moved to yank her arm away in order to yank him downward, when he lunged his head at the bare shoulder. Ketna went to move but something didn't work quite right, slightly in the wrong direction, just a bit too slow, and she wasn't able to get out of the way in time to prevent Ghar from sinking his tusks into her bare shoulder. Ghar gave Ketna no time to react, biting down into her shoulder, lifting her off the mat with his jaw and tossing her to the side of the room.

Slightly disoriented but no worse for wear, Ketna went to get herself back to her feet, but the first foot she put her weight on, gave, and she tumbled to the mat. When she fell she thought it was on account of her slipping on some ichor or a misplaced step, but when she went to push herself off the ground, something didn't feel right. She felt strange, almost woozy but not in the head, in the body, and it wasn't going away.

"Something wrong, little one?" His voice held all the tone of one who already knew exactly what was going on.

"Whhaat the fuuuck." Ketna muttered, a hand instinctively drawn to her head, as though that would help something related to function.

Ketna had suspected she'd have some subtle reaction to the mucus that coated her, but this was hitting her harder than she anticipated, something had changed. Worst of all, due to the stickiness of the mucus, there was no easy way to get away from the continued poisoning that was being absorbed through her skin.

Like anything else, her instinct was to fight it, to muster up any of her own will and force her way through it. She attempted to find anything to hold onto, to help her get back to her feet, but the strength of her grip faltered. Ghar took the opportunity to 'assist' her in a different way, using a large hand to pin her against the wall, roughly.

"What the hell did you do.." Ketna asked while she took the time to assess her own state, working to figure out if she could compensate for the slowly waning control of her own movement.

Ghar responded with a throaty laugh. "I took your 'advice' and made some adjustments to our.. Chemistry."

"Well that's- fuckin' great." Kenta managed to mutter without too much of a slur.

Still not wanting to let it get to her just yet, and to acquaint herself with her own limits, Kenta continued on with their skirmish. Willing what control she could, she lifted her hips, swinging her legs up and wrapping them around the arm. She had been holding back earlier in the tussle but now she had to utilize any amount of her real strength to do anything about it. Using the combined force of her body and legs she used the force of a well calculated twist of her hips in one direction, and torso in the other, using the force and natural weight to wretch herself out from the pin against the wall. Upon falling to the mat she rolled to an awkward kneeling position.

Ghar laughed at the struggle, thoroughly entertained that Ketna had managed to break loose despite the handicap. He didn't chase after her right away, but followed the sound of her movement.

"The others worried it might be too much, but my instincts are rarely wrong." He spoke to her as he heard her gain her footing. "It seems you can withstand even more than this."

"That is.. Often the case.." Ketna confirmed, fighting the slur.

"Good."

Ghar whipped around swiftly, launching at his escaped prey. Ketna was as prepared as she could be with dulled reflexes, giving an awkward roll to the side just in time to get out of dodge. Where she had been on the attack not minutes ago, she was now on the defensive with little options. Slow response time, dulled attacks, what did she have left? Reversals, likely, but grappling is what put her in the position she was in, already.

Ghar of course, wasn't going to give her time to think about retaliation. Again he went in to grab her and she did what she could to roll out of the way, but in doing so Ghar snatched her foot, halting her escape and causing her to fall flat on the mat face down. On the ground, Ghar dragged her over to him, she attempted to pull free, but a large hand on the small of her back was enough to keep her in place. At least, long enough for Ghar to tear the crotch of her leggings.

Two fingers slick with his own ichor, slid their way in between her lips. He seemed less concerned with stimulating her, and more interested in coating her insides with the same poison that clung to her skin. Ketna knew this would only speed up her slow decline, reacting to the penetration by attempting to lift herself up, using what force she could to pull away.

Ghar responded by applying more pressure to her lower back, and curling the pads of his fingers into the familiar rough patch inside. Of the two actions, it was the sexual stimulation that caused her to stop in her tracks.

"Eager little pet can't hide what it is she truly wants." Ghar taunted, keeping up the pressure inside.

With her fight slowly leaving, Ghar removed the hand from the small of her back. Ketna felt the lack of pressure and made some attempt to lift herself off the mat but already the new application of poison had started its course and she found herself more compromised than before. Her arms gave before she could put any weight on them, just the act of moving them felt stifled.

"It is impressive, you have held out this long." A rare moment of genuine praise from Ghar.

While Ketna still made futile attempts to move, Ghar began to reposition her in a manner that better suited his goals. Keeping her face-down, he hoisted her hips and legs off the mat and onto his lap as he knelt on the mat.

"Other humans would have died." Ghar mused out-loud.

With her hips angled upward moreso, Ghar took the opportunity to finger her in earnest. The two fingers went back to work rubbing against the spot he knew well, now joined by his thumb which grazed gently over her clit. With a whimpering moan, Ketna finally ceased her struggle and gave in to Ghar's touch.

"Thaaats a good little pet..." Ghar praised her as he felt the tension finally leave her body, leaving her fully limp in his lap.

As if to emphasize his praise of her submission, Ghar's fingers dug in more aggressively, increasing to a pace he knew she favored, while continuing slow smooth circles about her clit with his thumb. Even though her ability to respond had been dulled, her ability to feel was still very much intact. The familiar heat built up quickly against the careful touch, inside along with it, the pressure grew. Her body wanted to squirm but was incapable of doing so beyond subtle twitches and tensing, leaving her completely at the mercy of however Ghar wished to touch her. The awareness of her own vulnerability, in addition to Ghar's skillful hand brought the sensations to a head at a shocking pace.

The first orgasm to wash over her was different from usual. She still felt that pleasure rush through her but the bodily tension she was familiar with accompanying it, wasn't there. Her body remained heavy and limp, as the involuntary response to thrash had almost evaporated event though she could still feel the contraction. She had restraints before that had almost immobilized her but this was a different kind of restraint. She wasn't even completely paralyzed, just weak and sluggish, but it left her feeling more vulnerable than even full four-point binds.

Without any tension or straining, it meant Ghar could continue fingering her as he did, without interruption as she continued to orgasm. The familiar electric fire that she felt with the pleasure of that accompanied that sort of stimulation was only amplified by it being the only thing she could focus on, by the vulnerability that permitted Ghar to keep her on her high so easily. Weak, last gasps of moans managed to escape, the last time she would make a sound for this session as the poison seemed to rob her of that as well. She was so close to losing sense of her mind when Ghar finally ceased his touch, removing his thumb from contact first, leaving his fingers in for a moment for her involuntary clenching to work against before he finally withdrew them as well.

As her body eased off from the climax, Ghar set to work repositioning her, again. He wasn't particularly careful in the way he rolled her off his leg, and she was completely unable to brace the fall or correct herself as the rest of her body fell limp on the mat. Even focusing her sight in any meaningful way, wasn't possible. All she could do was breath and feel everything happening around her. Conflicted was a simple way to describe how she felt.

Ghar rotated Ketna's body such that she was now on her back, at which point he rested a hand fully upon her chest, a practice Ketna was familiar with. The quiet anxiety she could no longer verbalize would be subtly apparent to him, now.

"Strength has left you, yet your heart beats heavy despite it." Ghar drew his head in close, chuckling as his hand ever so slightly gripped into her chest. "Does this frighten you?"

Ketna's body reacted in ways her words were incapable of. The subtle tension that still managed to remain, the slight changes in heartbeat in response to his words. Ghar was skilled in reading it all.

"Is it possible that you fear I might broach our... Agreement?"

The reaction was involuntary, anxiety cut through the dullness and her heart began to beat just a bit faster. All Ketna could think of was the ways someone could use her body that she didn't want and the fallout that would cause. Ghar chuffed at the response.

"Oh, I will keep to your rules, the others enjoy your presence too much for me to... risk that. However, I believe I am owed a reward."

The tension escalated, Ketna began to muster what will she could to attempt to move again. It was the first time in a very long time she had really felt panic, strange as it was to feel it without the muscle tension.

LadyLibido
LadyLibido
38 Followers