Compromised

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm feeling.. Okay?" She was still taking inventory of her emotions as she spoke. "In principle, I'm upset Ghar felt it appropriate to remove my mask solely because I was incapable of stopping him. And while I'm not that upset about that specifically, I get caught up in the 'what if' he had crossed a more personal line, but he didn't. But if I set aside those feelings," She breathed out for a final verdict. "I'd have to say I feel generally good about it." Her inflection sounded almost confused about her own conclusion.

"Would you be amicable to a similar encounter at a later time." His voice sounded surprised, but pleased. "With some considerations taken."

"If I get this kind of attention afterward, and some sort of guarantee Ghar won't cross the line any further than he has, yeah... I'd be interested in a reprise. Putting everything else aside and thinking about the sex itself, once Ghar got into it I was uh.. Really into it... Fuck I was into it." Ketna's voice trailed off, as bringing it up had her thinking about it again.

HartLee let out a breath that he seemed to have been holding onto the whole time. "For that, we are glad to know you enjoyed it."

Ketna felt the back of Hart's large fingers trace down the back of her head, then abruptly pull away from her as if in shock.

"Apologies, our gesture was instinctive-"

"No no, really it's okay," Ketna interrupted the apology but appreciated the mindfulness. "I don't mind. I- heh- I actually really like it when someone runs their fingers through my hair."

"Then we shall not refrain." His hands returned to her head, tracing them through her short hair.

Ketna relaxed against him, leaning into his touch.

The two of them rested in silence against each other, for how long Ketna wasn't really sure, some of the exhaustion from the rapid recovery might have caused her to drift in and out, unaware. It wasn't until a far more overwhelming need consumed her that she finally moved again; she was famished. A good session often worked up an appetite but being perpetually poisoned at such a high concentration for so long had taxed her body to a significant degree.

Without saying anything she sat herself back up, pulling herself out of the tub. Lightheaded-ness from hunger stopped her in her tracks for a moment, along with her general fatigue.

"Is something wrong?" HartLee seemed alarmed by the sudden movement, sitting up as well and preparing to leave the bath. The water wasn't as hot as it had been at first, anyway.

"Just need to-" Ketna pinched the bridge of her nose, fighting a sudden wave of vertigo that set alongside her fatigue. "Get something to eat."

HartLee spared no time getting to his feet. Upon stepping out of the tub, he scooped Ketna up, cradling her in his arms as before. Ketna stiffened at being grabbed, but recalled how insistent he was in caring for her just before, that she permitted it to happen, anyway.

"You're not going to let me walk to the kitchen, are you." Ketna sounded defeated, but amused.

"We were not aware your disoriented swaying was 'walking'." They quipped, then handed her a towel they pulled from a shelf.

"'Tch.. " Ketna shook her head, but held a smile on her face. "Alright, you've made your point." she hoped they could hear it in her voice.

"Anything you would like to eat?" HartLee inquired, while making their way down to the kitchen.

"Meat." She replied almost instinctively. "Something dense and fatty, don't care what it comes from, I'll eat it."

"Then you would not mind a human cutlet?" HartLee chittered at their own joke.

"I said what I fucking said." Ketna was, for all intents and purposes, very serious about her claim.

They chittered again before speaking. "We shall have our lawyer bring the waiver."

When reaching the living room, HartLee placed Ketna on a couch closest to where the kitchen could be heard from, at least keeping them within speaking distance.

"We shall return once the meal is prepared. You may rest here in the meantime." They assured, then left for the kitchen down the way.

"Sure. I'll do that."

Left to her own devices, Ketna used the towel she had been provided earlier to finish drying herself off properly. Looking around the room, she was glad there was no need to give the house any windows, it made her current situation a lot less concerning. In a weird way, she almost had to thank Ghar for breaking the ice. Maybe she needed to make more blind friends, so she had more places she didn't have to hide herself around.

Though, the longer she remained there, the more her mind started to go down guiltier paths. Sitting there, not doing anything and waiting to be cared for, felt odd, almost uncomfortable. Their sessions in the past usually ended in her looking after Hart. Not doing so felt wrong, like she wasn't upholding her half of the exchange. And she was far more quick to recover than he was.

"You know" Ketna called from the couch, interrupting the sound of cooking down the way. "you don't need to fret over me this much."

"Is there something wrong with our action?"

"No there's nothing wrong with it just." She sighed, switching gears. "Don't overexert yourself on my behalf, okay?"

"This is kindness, not concern. We know you can take care of yourself."

Ketna took in the words with quiet contemplation. It didn't exactly alleviate her guilt, but that would be something she'd have to sort on her own terms, but it did provide a small comfort. She said the only thing that really felt appropriate.

"Thank you."

"You are more than welcome." There was a great warmth in their response that indicated their own happiness in the exchange, simple as it was.