Compromising Positions Ch. 12

Story Info
Plans are made.
1.1k words
4.78
5.5k
0
2

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Timeris
Timeris
367 Followers

When they arrived at the house, Jenne suggested some time in the hot tub to wind down from the evening. Everyone grabbed a beer, and lost their clothes.

Sinking into the hot water, Jenne said "You know, if we're going to be working there more often, we should do some clothes shopping tomorrow."

"What?" Mark said.

"We were offered jobs. What? You don't think we can do it?"

"No! That's not it" Mark protested. "You both have good jobs though, why would you switch?"

"Well, in my day job, I can barely stay awake, even though the pay is good. At the Catwalk, I made almost as much as I do in an afternoon, and I was only on stage for 15 minutes. Cheryl probably made as much as her normal day's salary for doing the same. And it was an incredible rush. I've never felt like that in an advertising agency."

"You have no idea how exciting it is to have everyone's attention, knowing every single one of them wanted to fuck you right on the stage," Cheryl chipped in. "I think a girl's day out is in order, let's see how much of this we can spend on sexy new outfits."

Mark protested again. "What about me?"

"You'll LOVE the fashion show" Jenne laughed.

Cheryl drifted over and straddled Mark, her arms around his neck. "You don't mind do you?"

Jenne drifted to the side, and reached for his hardening cock. "Do you?"

As Jenne guided Cheryl onto his member, Mark had difficulty formulating a coherent reply. "Urrrkk... Ummm.. No... I... Don't..."

Cheryl sat down hard. "MIND!" Mark blurted out.

She began lifting and lowering, squeezing her vaginal muscles, gasping in pleasure. "Good..." She purred.

Mark began gently sucking one nipple, then the other, while Jenne reached down and began inserting a finger in Cheryl's tight anus.

"Don't completely wear him out, I'm dying over here!" Jenne said, as Cheryl worked herself towards an orgasm. Shortly, her face and chest became flushed, and with an explosive gasp she leaned forward and gave Mark a fierce kiss.

"Don't think I'm done with you yet." She climbed off of Mark and smiled at her friend. "Next!"

Jenne drifted over and turned her back to Mark, "take me from behind," She whispered.

She put both elbows on the side of the tub, and Mark positioned himself to enter her. Cheryl guided him into her waiting pussy, and then began rubbing Jenne's aching clitoris.

"Harder!" she gasped, "Both of you!"

The two complied, and within a short time, she was rocked with pleasure. Mark grunted that he was close, and Jenne said "Come inside me." As his semen jetted inside her, she clamped down and was rewarded with a fantastic orgasm.

He continued pumping, moving slower and slower. Soon he gently withdrew his penis from her pleasantly sore vagina.

She turned around and gave him a deep kiss. "Thank you, that was the highlight of the evening so far."

The girls cuddled up on both sides of Mark, all three absently stroking each other's skin. "What a night. I'm so happy I found you guys," Jenne said.

After an hour or so in the hot tub, drinking beer and talking, Jenne remembered. "Oh, we never showed you the pictures!"

They got out, dried off, and made their way to Jenne's study, where she turned on her computer. In a short time, they'd opened the file Frank had sent, and the three of them sat around looking through the pictures. Mark got a strange expression on his face, and started getting hard again upon seeing the photos of Cheryl sucking off Frank.

It was clear the idea of sharing excited him, and obviously there was no jealousy there. Jenne couldn't have asked for a more compatible set of friends if she tried.

"The composition isn't the greatest, and the light kinda sucks, but those are hot. I bet we could do much better if we tried," He said. "Not tonight though, I think I would pass out."

They laughed. "Maybe tomorrow when we have our fashion show," Cheryl said mischievously.

"Maybe," Mark grinned.

"It's getting late, we should go. What time do you want to meet up tomorrow?" Cheryl asked.

"Well, Angela won't be back until late, how about 11:30? We could grab some lunch and go shopping."

"Sounds good."

"Wear something sexy. We need to put this in proper perspective!"

"Okay!"

Mark and Cheryl got dressed, and Jenne walked them to the door. She gave both of them a hug and a kiss and said "Thanks for a beautiful evening. I had a blast."

"Us too"

When the couple had left, Jenne grabbed another drink and sat down at her computer. She examined the pictures with a critical eye. Mark was right, they were good for what they were, if a bit tame, at least compared to some of the things they'd gotten up to that week. She had a nice digital camera, and she agreed with Mark that they could to much better. She went and made sure the batteries were charged, as it was going to get some use tomorrow.

She sat down again, and began searching the internet, looking for ideas, both for sexy stripper costumes, and for the "Fashion Show." As she looked at the images, she began idly rubbing her clitoris, and shortly decided something else was in order.

She went to the bedroom and found one of the smaller vibrators, and went back to the computer. The pictures flowed past, and the little buzzer was doing it's job. "Hey! Did you start without me?" Angela said right behind her.

Jenne yelped and turned around. "How long have you been standing there?"

"Long enough" Angela smirked. "What have you found there?"

Jenne filled Angela in about the next day's plans, and showed her the pictures from earlier.

"Cheryl looks pretty damn good with a cock in her mouth, doesn't she?" Angela said. "As do you." she said smiling gently.

"Why are you still dressed? I think I'm instituting a new rule. No clothes unless I say so," Jenne pronounced.

"Yes Mistress" Angela said with a wry look. She took off her t-shirt and dropped her shorts to the floor. "Is that more pleasing?"

"Oh yes. Come here"

Angela leaned over, her hair falling on Jenne's shoulder and gave her a kiss. Jenne reached back and caressed Angela's leg. "Let's go to bed."

The went to the bedroom, arm in arm. They set the alarm, and made tender love for a while, falling asleep in each other's arms.

Timeris
Timeris
367 Followers