Compulsion

Story Info
Natalie doesn't believe she can be hypnotized.
4.2k words
4.52
23.1k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters are over 18. Comments welcome, as always.)

"Okay," said Doctor Tarr, "when I snap my fingers, you will be awake."

"It didn't work," said Natalie, as she opened her eyes. She stared at the ceiling for a few seconds, then turned to look at the therapist. "I don't think I can be hypnotized. I didn't hear everything you were saying, I think I may have dozed off for a moment, I may even have dreamed, but I don't feel any... different."

Tarr stroked his beard. "Any... strong urges? Compulsions? Anything like that?"

Natalie blushed slightly. "Yes," she admitted. "Even more than when I first walked in here. More than any other time today. I'm so desperate now I'll probably grab the first man I see once I've walked out of here and beg to suck his cock while I play with myself until we've both come, even if it means dragging him into a lift or an alley or even doing it in the foyer. Trying to hypnotize me hasn't changed that at all!"

"Hmm," said Tarr, then sighed. "Don't you think you'll be able to restrain yourself a little longer? Say, waiting until you get home?"

"I don't know! I feel as though I've been restraining myself all day, every man in the office, every man I saw walking here, I feel I can't even remember the last time I gave someone a blowjob -- well, not since the divorce. The craving's just been getting worse and worse and I'm finding it hard to concentrate on anything else and --"

"Well, I don't want you to get arrested for indecent exposure," said Tarr, "or indecent assault."

"It wouldn't exactly be the best advertisement for your services," Natalie muttered.

Tarr smiled wryly. "That's true, though it's not what I meant. Look, I've had a lot of success using hypnotherapy to stop people smoking or gambling, but a case like yours is... unusual." He glanced at his watch. "You're my last appointment of the day, and you still have fifteen minutes left. Do you mind if we try a little experiment?"

"You're going to try to hypnotize me again?"

"No, not if you're so sure it won't work. Maybe another day, if you want to come back for another session when you're more receptive. You say you don't think you can restrain yourself much longer. What would you do if I showed you my penis?"

Natalie blinked. "I..." She could feel her cunt starting to get wet at the thought, and she crossed her arms to stop herself grabbing it. "I don't know."

"If you can restrain yourself when there's a penis right in front of you, close enough for you to reach it, then surely you can do it for long enough to go to a singles bar or an adult bookshop..."

Natalie bit her lip. "That seems a bit..."

"It's not standard practice, I agree, but you'll be safer in here than --"

"Okay," said Natalie. "I'll try not to lose control." She felt silly saying it, but when the doctor unzipped his pants and pulled out a half-hard dick, she found herself unable to look away. "Are you sure this is okay?" she asked, hesitantly.

"Do you feel like you're about to lose control?"

"Yes," she said, and gently grabbed his cock with one hand and guided the head towards her mouth. Tarr undid his belt and dropped his trousers, his rapidly stiffening tool protruding through the fly of his shorts. Two heartbeats later, her tongue was sliding up the seven inches from his balls to the tip before her lips closed around his glans. She sucked eagerly, almost greedily, without finesse; Tarr had received much more skillful fellatio, but he was impressed by the enthusiasm with which she crammed as much of his length into her mouth as she could while she caressed his balls through his boxers.

"Do you want to play with yourself?" he asked gently.

Natalie nodded as she tried desperately to deep-throat him, and hiked up the skirt of her business suit to get better access to her moistening cunt, pulling the gusset aside to slide two fingers inside while her thumb circled her clit. She came once before he did, then again when he ejaculated onto her tongue. She swirled the creamy cum around her mouth to savour the taste before swallowing it as though dying of thirst, then gasped, "Thank you!"

"Glad I could help," Tarr replied. "Do you think you'll be able to get home safely?"

"I think so. My car's downstairs, and I'm okay to drive. Can I make another appointment?"

"Of course. Ask Sofia when she can fit you in." He watched her straighten her clothing and walk out of the office into the foyer. When she'd shut the door behind her, he unlocked his desk drawer, removed the lighter and pack of cigarettes she'd given him, and dumped them in the trashcan.

#

Natalie returned on Monday, again for his last appointment of the day. "How are you going?" he asked.

"Better, I think," she said. "Weekends are my busiest time, but I managed to concentrate on my work well enough that I lasted all day without needing to suck anyone off, though I kept looking at clients' crotches and I went online and found a guy who I thought was safe. He wanted to go down on me first, but I said I was having my period and just wanted to blow him. He was nice enough about it, and we even went out for dinner afterwards, then we went back to my place again and he fucked my tits for a while before I sucked him off again."

"How was that?"

"Sort of fun, but a bit frustrating. His cock wasn't very long, so I could barely see it poke out between my boobs and all I could do was lick the head a little, get a taste of pre-cum, but I got him to come in my mouth a second time. I kept his number, and I might even call him again some night, but it wasn't..." She shook her head. "I mean, the second time, I didn't feel like I really needed it. You know what it's like when you've eaten enough that you don't feel hungry but keep going just because it tastes good?"

The hypnotherapist nodded. "And Sunday?"

"Got through the whole day without even needing to touch myself, though I downloaded some porn and had to recharge my magic wand after I got home." She blushed and chuckled. "I didn't feel like calling anyone else, so I bought some bananas on the way home and sucked on one of those instead. But today's my day off and I spent most of it jilling off and now I need..."

"Do you think the compulsion's not as bad as it was? I mean, if you're making it through a whole workday..."

Natalie blinked, and considered this. "Maybe. A bit."

"So the hypnotherapy may be helping? I don't expect one session to produce miracles, but I'd like to try again."

"Can I suck your cock first?" she pleaded. "I was dreaming about it all last night and thinking about it for most of the day, and I'm not sure I'll be able to concentrate if I don't."

Tarr hesitated, then unzipped his pants. "Okay. But only because it'll help you relax..."

#

Natalie returned on Friday afternoon. "How's your week been?" Tarr asked.

"Frustrating," she replied, sitting on the couch. "Bananas aren't working for me any more -- I'm going bananas instead! So last night, I went to an adult bookshop to buy a real dildo and some edible condoms. That was all I meant to do, but I saw this guy about to walk into one of the peepshow booths and I asked him if he wanted a blowjob. He seemed a bit surprised, even after I told him it was free, and he said he I'd have to show him my pussy first." She grimaced. "I hate that word. Why can't they just call it a snatch or a cunt or... anyway, I said yes, but I told him that didn't mean he could touch it. We settled for him watching me stick the dildo in my cunt before I sucked him off, and I left him my panties as a souvenir. I felt sort of dirty and slutty as I left, and I'm glad no-one I knew saw me when I went back to the car."

"But one blowjob every two or three days is enough, now?"

"Well, I might still think about it when nothing else is distracting me, but at least I can work without feeling the urgent need to rush out every couple of hours and swallow some cum. And I can sleep without pills, though I've been dreaming about your cock a lot. Not just any cock, either; I'm pretty sure it's yours. Can I...?"

Tarr bit his lip. "It may taste a bit strange, and it may take me a while to come..."

Natalie stared at him for a moment, then, "Oh. Your receptionist?"

"We had a couple of hours with no appointments, so... yeah. We're both single, and... anyway, I think it's more important that I hypnotize you again. I think we're making progress."

She shook her head and reached for his belt buckle. "You know I can't concentrate well enough to be hypnotized if I'm frustrated."

"Okay," he sighed, as she unzipped his pants and knelt before him. She licked up the length of his cock as it stiffened, then hesitated.

"Okay?"

"Tastes a bit..." She blinked. "Lube?"

"Yes. I wiped it off, but it still may be a bit, um..."

"Anal?"

"Um... yes."

Natalie stared at his erection, then shrugged, "I've never done ass to mouth before, but I'm horny enough that..." She took a longer lick. "Actually, that's..."

"Okay?"

"Better than okay! It's weird, but it's..." She swirled her tongue around the head of his cock. "Wow! I mean..."

"It's okay," he said. "I guess it's not that different from performing analingus."

"I've never tried that," Natalie replied. "No-one I've ever slept with has asked for it. "

"Or done it for you?"

"No. George -- my ex -- liked anal, and we did it sometimes, but he never licked me back there. Just used his fingers." She kissed the head of his cock, then sucked as much of his cock into her mouth as she could until she gagged, then slowly slid her lips back towards the glans, her tongue teasing his frenulum. Tarr sat back in his chair, enjoying the sensation: she was just as enthusiastic as before, but her technique had improved with practice. She fellated him eagerly for nearly twenty minutes while she frotted herself through her silk panties, and came twice before he shot a load of jizz into her mouth and throat.

"Yum."

Tarr grinned. "Give me a minute to recover, and I'll see whether I can actually hypnotize you this time. Now, just focus on the sound of my voice..."

#

"Looking good," said Tarr, as Natalie walked back into his office a week later. "New outfit?"

She smiled, turning slightly pink. She was wearing a shorter and much tighter skirt, higher heels that matched her cherry-red lip gloss, and a blouse unbuttoned to show a hint of cleavage. "I sent most of my suits to the dry cleaners because they smelled too strongly of cigarette smoke. Comes from hanging around with Lien at the office. Besides, this hasn't hurt sales - though I do up a few buttons when it's a married couple... well, unless it's two women, like this afternoon. I think that may have helped clinch the sale. And it's casual enough for the bars or the bookshop."

Tarr nodded. "How's the compulsion?"

Natalie sat, her thighs pressed together. "I think it may actually be a little stronger. Saturday night, I made another date with Blake, that guy I took out to dinner? Blew him twice, again, and let him go down on me this time, but it wasn't as good. Monday I went back to the bookshop, blew another guy in the booth, still wasn't satisfied so I stayed in there until the next guy came in. The clerk came in later to see what was happening, and I blew him too. I haven't been back there since, because I'm afraid they'll install a take-a-ticket machine. And every night, I've dreamed about the last time I sucked your cock and how turned on I was, how hard I came... can I please... when I'm not working, I can hardly think of anything else."

"The hypnotherapy hasn't helped?"

"I don't know. I just know I need to suck your cock! Please?"

Tarr sighed inaudibly, and unzipped his fly. Natalie unbuckled his belt as she voraciously gobbled his cock, then pulled his pants down to his ankles and pushed him back onto the chair near the couch. After a few minutes of leaving lip gloss down most of his shaft as she tried to suppress her gag reflex and deep-throat him, she stopped and stammered, "Please... can I lick your anus?"

"What?"

"I've been dreaming and thinking about last time, when we... we went ass to mouth, and every time I think about it, I get turned on until I can hardly think of anything else. I usually manage not to think of it while I'm working, but now that I'm here, you already know I'm a nasty dirty kinky slut, my panties are drenched, and it's all I can do to stop and ask for..."

"Consent?"

"Yes. Please, can I?"

Tarr leaned back in the chair, kicked his trousers off, and draped his legs over the arms of his chair. "I hope you don't think I do this for everyone."

Natalie stuck her tongue out, then leaned forward and licked his asshole, tentatively at first, then enthusiastically. After a few minutes, she sucked on his balls then began kissing her way back up his cock, sucking it to keep it hard and enjoying the taste of pre-cum at the tip, then returned to rimming him while she frigged herself and strummed her clit. She whimpered into his butt crack as she came, then said softly, "Do you have any lube?"

"What?"

"I want you to fuck my ass."

"Are you sure?"

She twirled her tongue around his asshole for a few seconds, then nodded. "If you have the lube. I guess I should have brought some myself. But I don't want you to come in my ass; I want to swallow it."

"There's lube in my desk."

"Good; I didn't want to have to ask your receptionist. Or worse still, walk to the bookshop. Way I'm feeling now, anything could happen between here and there."

He put his feet down and pushed the chair back, hurried over to the desk, and brought out a jar of Palm Grease, which he rubbed onto his erection before handing the jar to Natalie. She licked his slippery cock, decided that it passed a taste test, and began stripping. "You have beautiful breasts," Tarr said, as she removed her bra.

She smiled, and stepped close enough to him that he could tease her nipples with his tongue while she peeled off her sodden knickers and worked a generous dollop of lube into her asshole until she had two fingers buried in her butt and started coming again. Then she bent over the end of the couch, spread her cheeks and whimpered, "Please hurry!"

He knelt behind her, and after a quick kiss on each of her lovely cheeks, he lined the head of his circumcised cock up with her asshole and gently pushed it inside. There was some slight resistance until the glans popped through the sphincter, and she gasped as he carefully slid his shaft inside her a half-inch at a time until she felt his pubes tickle her butt. She rubbed her cunt with the cleaner of her hands as he fucked her lovely ass, slowly at first but gradually settling into a rhythm that kept her coming until she was conscious of nothing but incredible pleasure. After her fourth orgasm, she vaguely remembered that while she didn't want this ever to stop, her plan was to have him to come in her mouth, not her butt. Another orgasm almost blanked out that thought, until he said, "I'm about to come."

"Not yet... please..."

"I'm very close..."

She nodded, and jilled herself off until she'd come again, then gasped, "Okay, pull out now, if you can --"

He scrambled backwards, and grabbed his cock as the first spurt of come jetted out and splattered across her ass. She twisted herself around and opened her mouth wide, and he put his cock to her lips, and she sucked it in and closed her lips around it to catch as much of his jizz as possible.

"I'm sorry I came sooner than --"

"It's okay," she said, once she'd finished licking him clean. "Next time. Same time next week?"

Tarr grinned, then shook his head. "Sorry, not next week. I'm going to a conference, and we won't be back until the following Wednesday."

"Aww!"

"I think my last slot on Wednesday is free, but you'd better ask Sofia on your way out. You should probably get dressed first, though."

She nodded weakly, and began picking up her clothes. She used her panties to wipe the cum off her ass, then tossed them into his trashcan before donning her the rest of her clothes. "See you next Wednesday," she said, and blew him a kiss as she walked to the door.

#

Sofia, Dr Tarr's stunning Mexipina receptionist, was humming along to the music playing on the stereo, until Natalie burst into the room and hurtled towards the door of Tarr's office. "I'm sorry," she said, "but he's on a zoom call. You're early; you'll have to wait."

"Wait?" she wailed. "How long?"

Sofia looked at the clock on the screen. "Fifteen, maybe twenty minutes. Take a seat," she said, nodding at the sofa.

Natalie sat, squirming slightly. After nearly a minute's silence, she asked, "What's that music? It sounds familiar."

"Herbie Hancock," Sofia replied. "Palm Grease."

Natalie looked at her watch, then moaned, "Do you know why I'm here?"

"He's treating you for OCD, isn't it? Some kind of compulsive behaviour."

Natalie nodded. "Do you know the details?"

"No."

"I was -- I am - addicted to fellatio and masturbation. A few weeks ago, I gave him a blowjob after the two of you had anal sex, and now I can't stop thinking about anal sex and going ass to mouth. I dream about it every night. And while the two of you were away, I got so desperate that I started fucking myself in the butt with a dildo so I could taste my own ass afterwards, but it just made me hornier. I even bought myself a butt plug for when I was at work, in case I couldn't concentrate on what I was supposed to be doing."

Sofia raised one perfectly sculpted eyebrow. "Oh."

"I spent last Friday night in the men's room of a strip club giving blowjobs and rimjobs until the bouncer caught me and threw me out because too many men were coming in to get their cocks sucked instead of paying for lapdances. He made me blow him and rim him first, of course, and then he fucked me in the ass and kept my panties as a trophy."

"Uh-huh. Is the hypnotherapy helping at all?"

Natalie blinked. "I think so. Kind of, anyway. I have less trouble getting to sleep now if I masturbate first, and I can do a day's work without needing to suck anyone's cock or jill myself off, but going more than a week... I've managed to keep myself distracted all day, but now that I'm here, waiting any longer is..." She drew a deep breath. "Can you do me a favour, please?"

"Okay."

"Can I lick your anus? Please?"

"What?"

"Going down on Dr Tarr after you'd had anal sex was the... that's what I keep dreaming about. Even more than the time he buttfucked me, when I came like crazy, harder than I've ever come before. I don't know whether your ass is some kind of aphrodisiac, but unless I can taste it, I..." Her voice trailed off as Sofia stared at her.

"That wasn't what I had in mind when I said yes to the favour. You're serious?"

"Yes!"

Sofia stared at her, then walked to the door and locked it. "Wouldn't want anyone walking in on us," she said, as she unzipped her skirt to reveal sheer black bikini panties, a garter belt and the top of a landing strip. The skirt hit the floor a second later as she pulled down the panties over her garter belt and stockings. She climbed onto the couch, positioning herself on her hands and knees with her ass up. "Okay," she said, "I haven't showered since breakfast, but if you're really sure it's what you want."

Natalie looked at her beautiful shapely butt, and almost timidly reached out to touch her cheeks and gently part them to reveal her asshole, which seemed to stare back at her enticingly. She'd never had a sex with a woman before, but she'd given enough rimjobs that she was sure she knew what to do. She was completely unprepared for the almost electric shock of pleasure she felt as her tip of her tongue touched that little hole and felt it open slightly, and she recognized the tastes of lube and jizz as well as Sofia's delicately perfumed asshole. "He fucked you today," she murmured.

12