Compulsion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The receptionist giggled. "We had a long lunch break. Is it a problem?"

"No! No, just the opposite, it's... it's just what I need." She resumed licking the creases around Sofia's asshole, which began slowly widening each time her tongue brushed over it, until Natalie's tongue was penetrating a little deeper every minute. Natalie began masturbating, and a moment later, Sofia was doing the same. Natalie was so engrossed in the sex that she barely heard the office door open and Dr Tarr walk in.

He took a step back when he saw what was happening, then grinned. "Sorry, am I interrupting something?"

Natalie turned her head and stared at him, then said, "I, uh..."

"I'll be in my office when you're ready."

"No! I mean, please, fuck me! Now!"

Tarr looked at Sofia, then said, "We had anal sex earlier, and I never go back to front."

"Then fuck my ass! Please!"

"I'll go get some lube."

"I have a butt plug in, I'm already lubed, please fuck me NOW!" She buried her face back between Sofia's cheeks as Tarr stripped, and a moment later, felt the inch-wide butt plug pop being eased out through her sphincter to be replaced by Tarr's cock. This, she realized with delight, was the nasty kinky joy she'd been craving for so long; her tongue inside Sofia's delectable cum-filled asshole, and a hard dick fucking her own. Then she was aware of nothing but bliss as her orgasms began coming thick and fast while she diddled hir clit and her tongue probed deeper and deeper into Sofia's derriere, feeling it tighten each time the receptionist came... until she felt Tarr ejaculate in her ass, and she blacked out from ecstasy, her dirtiest urges finally satiated.

#

Natalie turned her face away as Lien sucked on her vape. "Sorry," her co-worker said. "How long's it been since you quit?"

"Quit?"

"Cigarettes."

Natalie sipped her coffee, to give herself time to think. She had vague memories of taking up smoking again earlier in the year, to calm her frayed nerves while finalizing her divorce and dealing with the stress of her job, but no awareness of making the decision to stop.

"And you don't seem to have gained an ounce," Lien continued. "I mean, I see you chewing the hell out of pencils sometimes, but last time I tried to quit smoking, I must have put on twenty pounds." She looked through the café's window at the cakes on display, and put her vape in her bag. "Just swapping one bad habit for another, I guess. Sometimes I think I have OCD. What's your secret? Did you end up trying that hypnotherapist?"

"Um... yeah. I don't think he managed to hypnotize me, but the sessions helped me relax so I can sleep nights."

"You still see him?"

"What?" She'd been going to Tarr's house for weekly threesomes and one all-out orgy ever since her last session, but she didn't think that counted as 'seeing' him. She'd had more dates with Blake on Saturday over the same period, and while he was clearly a boob man, more interested in sucking and fucking her tits and cunt than anything anal, she'd gradually managed to persuade him to reciprocate rimjobs and finish in her ass. "No, not anymore."

"Do you think he could help me?"

Natalie considered this, imagining the beautiful Vietnamese woman's tiny bubble-butt being stretched by Tarr's seven-inch cock. "Yes, I think he could," she replied, smiling as her asshole tightened around her butt plug. "I'll give you his number."

12