All Comments on 'Compulsive Behavior from Mom'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for being here. I appreciate you. Be well.

heyall

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice story, very creative and moves right along. I found no problems, typos or grammar problems.

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 1 year ago

Wow, Just Wow ! ! !

morbiusrgmorbiusrgover 1 year ago

Very good story. I like the overview approach you took. A nice quick read. Thank you, and I hope there are more. Take care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fun and different.

Five stars.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Oh my, more please.

starfight22starfight22over 1 year ago

Loved it! Needs a sequel. Aleah & her mum seduce Matthew and Hannah into a foursome?

DomsonsubmomDomsonsubmomover 1 year ago

Hoping this continues and Mathew marries Aleah and continues with both mom's as well and regular threesome with his mom and Aleah

MissMeepsyMissMeepsyover 1 year ago

Fucking YESSSSSS!!!

Love it~

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If only her and Hannah were effected and the boss was the only other person who knew then how did the rest of the lab find out?

goodwabgoodwabover 1 year ago

Heyall is the master of a kind of docuporn. It's so original and takes a lot of discipline.

jcus0511jcus0511over 1 year ago

At the outset I wasn’t sure about this yarn. I’ve never quite got into the reporting technique but when you switched views, added the intrigue of the meteorite & the suggestion of compliance this story blossomed. I love the fact there are so many unanswered questions by the end for the reader to ponder. As I’ve commented in the past on reading other works I enjoy your ability as as a writer to build a picture & engage the reader along with the fact your stories are usually well edited and free of grammar and spelling errors.

Microbevel8Microbevel8over 1 year ago

Very nicely done. Such a great premise. Very clever. One of your best.

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyover 1 year ago

I always love your stories, and am a big fan of yours Heyall.

Hopefully there'll be more told about these people.

Five stars 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsabout 2 months ago

Stumbled onto this after reading today's earpiece story (which seems to have the comments blocked). Both 5- Star reads!! Makes me very curious how far, wide, and deep this incest fantasy goes in American society!!! When I was young, nothing turned me on like the vision of "doing mom"... But nothing ever happened... Never felt that mom felt similar... So who knows...

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBearabout 1 month ago

So happy to read another story about mothers succumbing to their incestuous desires, although a little far fetched, I don't mind escaping the boundaries of reality

💦 💦 💦 💦 💦

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...