Compulsive Promiscuity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take a drink and join us," said Fred.

There was a bottle of local moonshine on the bureau that Daphne and Fred had bought from a farmer nearby..

"A stiff drink will clear your head."

I did as Uncle Fred suggested, but the homebrew was more potent than I expected. It made me dizzy, and then the towel slipped off. I was naked. As I bent over to pick it up, Daphne said.

"You don't need a towel, get in bed with us."

I sat on the edge of the bed while the two of them completed their fuck with loud grunts like wild animals. I lay back and fell asleep once more. An hour later, I awoke suddenly. I'd felt a weight on my belly, and then someone was playing with my pussy, but I could not move. Uncle Fred was on top of me, fucking me like he had to cum before the world ended. Daphne was holding my hand and stroking my breast and playing with my nipples.

Fred's intrusion was certainly unrequested. Christ, he was my Uncle, but sexual pleasure can erase volumes of biblical verse. Fred's cock awoke a primal desire that canceled out any momentary misgivings I might have had. If I'd had time to contemplate the matter, I might have been reticent.

After fucking Daphne, I didn't expect Uncle Fred to have much juice left in his balls, but he did. I know this. Before I could climax, he pulled out and squirted his sizable load all over my tits. Then he arose from the bed. At which point, Daphne started rubbing his cum all over my breasts. That felt terrific. She could see it turned me on.

"You poor girl, you never got to cum did you?"

With that, she moved her hands to my vagina, and with her sticky fingers and mouth, gave me a full orgasm. She even put her nose to work. The effect was successful. I came fully with appropriate moans and yelps. What a cosmic release! Once I quieted down, Fred smiled and surprised me by saying,

"Daphne and I have decided to get married, but you are welcome to accompany us on the honeymoon. As we've just learned, the three of us are sexually compatible."

"I know Charlie Chaplin accompanied Jean Harlow and her husband on their honeymoon, but you are my Uncle. We aren't supposed to do these things, isn't it considered incest?"

"Well, you have a point, but it's not like we are brother and sister. You may have noticed that I didn't cum inside you for that very reason."

"Not like brother and sister? Uncle Fred, we are closer to being father and daughter."

"Let me ask you this, was it a good fuck?"

"Yes, Uncle Fred, it was great, I hope next time you will cum inside me, but once you pulled out, which felt great, the creamy titty-fuck was also a great surprise."

"So don't be such a namby-pamby, Lizzie, people of our status think nothing of fucking our close relatives. I was fucking our Aunt Mary when I was a youngster and my Mom too, whenever I came home from college and Dad was away on a business trip with his secretary Anna, who you might not know was my half-sister by Dad's mistress Beckie Walker."

"I was speechless, but I imagine Uncle Fred knew more about our families' indiscretions than I did. I have to admit, having sex with Uncle Fred made me feel a lot closer to him than ever before. Maybe this incest thing had something going for it. Having Fred's large penis inside me left me with a glow of well-being and a feeling of mental clarity. I knew we had shared something that time could not destroy.

Uncle Fred decided to stay on a few more days. Being with a medical man was very educational. He taught me about the antibiotic and anti-inflammatory effects of spermatozoa. He cited a study that bore out his suggestion. "

I had somehow picked up a gum irritation, probably from a scratch on a steak bone I'd insisted on chewing. Uncle Fred said,

"You should suck me off. But do not swallow my sperm. Just let it coat your gum tissue, I promise you in a few days it will cure you."

The dental pain was so great that I dropped to my knees immediately. Fred took out his massive tool. It felt so good to have that cock in my mouth. It was straight as an arrow and me kneeling here on the floor in front of him, I felt like that was a woman's proper position. Sure, Women's Lib has its place, but this was my comfort zone. I licked and sucked until he came like a gusher. I held his hot cum load in my mouth and cheeks, although a little bit dripped out. As I knelt, he wiped my face with a kleenex. When Daphne came in and saw us, she began laughing.

"Leave my fiance's dick alone," she said with a big grin.

Uncle Fred explained that he was medicating me.

"Oh yes, sure you are," said Daphne," You better have some left for me."

"The fountain never runs dry," said my Uncle.

I have to admit I felt much better for the twenty-four hours. The next day the soreness began to return. Fred examined me with one of those round mirrors dentists use. He said I needed follow-up treatment. Freddy told me to lie on the bed with my head near Daphne's vagina while he made love to her. With Daphne's consent, he had the kindness to pull out of her vagina in a timely fashion and unload a sizable sea of cum juice right into my mouth.

I did as Fred instructed me, swishing it around as if it was a medicated mouthwash. After only two treatments, he cured me with his sperm. It is such a boon to be in the company of a scientist when one undergoes health problems. After that learning experience, I have never refused to perform a blow job when requested, even from strangers, having learned the side benefits of oral sex.

When the second week was over, we cleaned up the cabin and locked it up for the winter. I decided not to take them up on their generous threesome offer. I felt it was not fair to deprive Daphne of Uncle Fred's sexual services on their honeymoon. I also was a little preoccupied with the fact he was my father's brother. He did seem disappointed, but agreed,

"There will be plenty of time for threesomes when we return from Niagara Falls," said Uncle Fred.

"Yes, I'm looking forward to even one."

The next morning they drove me out to the little airport to catch a plane for my connection back to Connecticut. Fred kept talking and said,

"Did you know I accompanied your Mom and Dad when they had a real honeymoon two years after the elopement? We all drove out to Yosemite National Park. What a blast. Your Dad would get plastered at night in the restaurant, and I'd have to half-carry him back to the hotel room. Your Mom would get pissed off saying honeymoons were for having sex. I did my best to calm her down. In the end, everything worked out nicely."

He paused and took too hard a look at me,

"Jezz, you have the same big tits as your Mom, but your vagina was tighter."

"Hey Freddy boy," said Daphne, "Stop looking at her tits. Doctor, I've got a toothache. It's time for you to get to work."

We arrived in good spirits at the airport and parted ways for the moment.

*Seminal fluid (cum) has an antibacterial, antifungal, and anti mycoplasmal activity that inhibits staphylococcus growth and other gram-positive bacteria. Comparative Study of the Antimicrobial Activity of Human Seminal Fluid" published in the Scandinavian Journal of Nephrology (Scand J Urol Nephrol,1975;9(1):17-23.)

STORY SEVEN - SEX & SECURITY

After a long tiring flight, I finally arrived home. The house was empty. Mom and Dad, whom I was expecting, had not yet arrived from France. It was lonely, but my loneliness did not last for long. The security service sent a guard each night to make sure the house was safe. After a few nights, I invited the security guard in and offered him a drink.

Waldo Piker was the guard who did the security drive-bys. He was a skinny black man who had a hilarious high pitched laugh. He worked for that online company and made deliveries all day, out of a cargo van. At night he worked security checking the houses in the area for signs of break-ins or unwanted intrusions.

"If ya wanna get ahead, you gotta work two jobs," Waldo said earnestly, "Life is damn expensive."

"Well, you got a head," I quipped. He started laughing again with that funny sound, and it cracked me up. Before I knew it, we'd had three beers, and Waldo began to tell me about himself.

"I got married out of high school to my sweetheart. After we got married, she became a church lady, forever attending bible school. I'd go to pick her up and park in the dirt lot behind the little Baptist church. One day I got out of the car to smoke a cigarette and wandered up to a dirty window. When I looked through the window, I saw my wife bent over behind the minister, the aptly named Reverend Tate. My dear wife was busy licking his asshole while one of the other congregants was sucking his "noble pecker."

"Oh my God, that was certainly a shocker."

"I sure as hell wasn't ever going to kiss my wife on the lips after seeing where those lips had been. I just drove back to our rented home in Jack's Trailer Park, packed my old leather suitcase, and cut out of there. I ain't seen a hide nor a pubic hair of that bitch ever since."

"I never heard of such a thing," I said.

"Well, it's called rimming, and if you want to know what it feels like, I'd be happy to show you." At which point, he stuck out his very long red tongue.

Of course, I knew what rimming was, but if he was ready to give me a demonstration, why not? I pulled down my shorts, no panties in the summer, it ain't healthy. Waldo instructed me to take a doggy position on the rug, and he then proceeded to rim my butt.

"Hey, that feels real good," I said.

"How about this?" he slipped his long thin cock under my ass and entered my wet vagina in one quick move.

"Oh my God, Waldo, is that your finger or are you fucking me?

"Which answer would you prefer?"

"That feels pretty good."

"It ain't no finger, Missy, that's 8 inches of genuine South Carolina black snake stuffed in your sweet pussy. How do you like it?"

"Well, I guess that means you finished the rim job? "

"Fraid so."

"Well, carry on. I'm enjoying this. It might take me awhile to cum, but I feel very wet. Are you wearing a condom?"

"Of course not, I believe in pro-life."

"Well, you better pull out before you cum inside me cause I'm not ready to get pregnant. "

"I could give you a beautiful wooly-haired black baby. "

'Maybe some other time, just pull out before you cum."

He made a 'tsk tsk' sound, but he stayed in me long enough for me to climax and cry out,

"Oh yes, Waldo, your cock feels so good," and at that very moment, I climaxed. I guess that set-off Waldo as he pulled out very politely, but I didn't expect him to jam his torpedo into my well-lubed ass hole that he'd rimed so thoroughly. I was surprised by the non-consented penetration."

"What the fuck are you do 'in, Waldo?"

He never answered, but he got his long cock pretty deep into my ass and came like a shaken coke bottle. I could feel his hot sap squirt time after time filling up my butt, even burning a little. Waldo held so tight to my hips that it was as if my ass was a special delivery package.

I couldn't get away until his dick went limp.

"I'm sorry, Missy, I didn't wanna get the place messy. I just thought that was the best place to stick it."

"Why does it burn?"

"Must be them hot peppers I ate with the burger at the Mex Tex stand, sorry bout that."

"You got to excuse me. Your cum is burning like hell. I gotta go wash it out."

"Sorry, I better go complete the security route. Hope I see ya again, and we get together."

"Not if your juice burns like this, buddy, no, no, no."

Off Waldo trotted, his long black dick still sticking out of his short white pants.

As he left through the front door, a cab pulled up. My Mom and Dad had arrived from the airport, just in time to for them to get a good look at his cock and hear him say very matter of factly,

"Your daughter is inside washing her asshole. It seems my sperm was a bit peppery. Nighty night."

Waldo left without ever sticking his licorice stick back inside his shorts.

STORY 8-- SHRINKING COCKS & CUNTS

I keep making a bad joke about my Shrink's first name. I haven't mentioned his last name. It's Frankenstone. I wonder if someone in his family tree altered Stein to Stone, or was it, Steen? I wouldn't be surprised. Maybe it was the monster attempting to hide the origins of our dear doctor?

Thomas must be about 48-50 years old. He has the prerequisite Freudian beard and thick bifocals. Surprisingly his hair is dark brown, although his beard has some grey hair mixed in as are his pubes. How do I know? We will get to that later. His beard is coarse. I remember reading in a "Nature Journal," that British mag, that a man's beard hair turns rough when there is no sexual relief. Frequent sex makes beards softer. Who knows if that is true? If it is, Frankenstein ain't getting any. Excuse me, I mean -stone.

Most shrinks don't talk about their private lives, wives, kids, lovers, or private parts. However, some professionals make sex with their patients mandatory and call it a form of therapy. Naturally, the patient pays for it. But it's supposed to be your head they want to get into, not your puss. Shrinks are very secretive about their own lives. Thomas had no personal photos in his office. Just a drawing of a monkey hanging from a branch, whose small sex organ is visible. What's with dat?

I don't say the Doc is unprepared or deficient. He seems quite sharp and asks probing questions. He sits back and listens while making notes on his yellow pad. I've noticed that he writes down some of my comments and puts a five-pointed star in the margin. The only unprofessional behavior, my eyes don't miss a trick, is his prick's reaction when I tell him my dirty stories. I've noticed he gets a rise out of them.

My Shrink and I had an interesting conversation yesterday. It went on for more than the usual fifty-minute hour. What was the topic? Cunts and Cocks.

I had told Thomas about Pussy Powers leader, Luella Knight, that her vagina was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. Of course, being a man, "Tom' s-ass" asked.

"From what you claim, Miss Borden, you are an expert on both penises and vaginas. Tell me, have you ever seen a beautiful penis? If so, please describe it."

I guess "Tom's-ass" was trying to ascertain if I had a sexual preference. He was trying to determine if I tended to be gay, or straight, or bisexual.

"OK," I said," I'll give you a few minutes on dicks, then we will get into vaginas. Most of you straight guys like that kind of talk."

"A dick is a dick is a dick, as Shake-a-spear was known to say in iambic pentameter. Sure, some dicks are prettier than others. First off, you can't consider a penis by itself. We must evaluate it in partnership with its close associates, the balls, or gonads as property labeled."

"Now, that double addition makes the question more complicated. You might have a lovely shaft and head, the glans penis, but two scrawny, ugly marbles hanging below is not going to win any prize at the 4H club. A prize-winning dick would have two meatball size balls attached. A testicle diameter of 1 3/4 inch is ideal, 2 1/2 inches very acceptable. That size fits easily in the mouth. I mean one ball, not two at a time. If you can suck the two at the same time, then they are too small.

"Have I ever seen a monorchid, a one baller?"

"You betcha, more than one. I remember I once got laid by a hotel clerk who had only one real ball, the second nut, implanted, was made of plastic."

That brings to mind an amusing series of sexual encounters I had with a guy who saved his cock for his wife and fucked me with his hairy balls. The only takeaway, he'd covered my pubes with his hot sticky sperm. So yes, a good set of balls can satisfy. They are indeed fuck toys."

"Based on my experience, with a variety of conformations, I have determined the perfect penis is 6 1/2 to 8 1/2 inches long with a shaft diameter of 1 1/2 - 2 1/4 inches. The greater diameter might be a tight fit initially but will finish nicely as the pussy smiles. The penis head should be smooth except for the well-defined corona ridge. No one wants to be fucked by a 'beer can penis' or a 10-12 incher; yes, they exist. Yes, I have tried them. Ask the gargantuan, how many women hide after they spy that abnormal staff? Monster cocks were created by the 'Almighty' for porn, they are a novelty, but can be painful."

"A big fat penis is fun to look at, suck and handle, but less pleasurable when some guy sticks it to ya. Monster cocks can serve a purpose. If you are a full-figured gal who birthed five kids, that big dong might be more satisfying than a wimpy one. I'm giving my humble cunty opinion. I've not given birth and probably never will.

"As for cut versus uncut, as long as the foreskin doesn't obliterate the erect penis head, it's OK. If a guy is uncut, he has to wash a little more carefully, but we girls don't mind, as long as it's clean when we mouth it, not cheesy. But the fact is when the sex is unexpected, cock often have a pissy taste. When flaccid, the foreskin surrounding the top of the glan is kind of cute. If it looks like a thick towel surrounding the prize, that's not as cool. A piggy in a blanket is fine."

As for pubic hair, the less, the better, it gets stuck in your teeth, don't ya know? What can we learn about a guy from the amount of hair around his cock? A moderate amount of hair is a sign that maybe the guy isn't gay. No hair around his cock means he probably is. A wooly mammoth surrounded prick is acceptable only on a troglodyte. Nuff said for dicks."

"Vaginas are far more complicated. They vary in size and shape, much like women themselves. Vaginas are most attractive without hair, as King Tut said, 'groom before you tomb!'"

"All vaginas are lovely. If we were to evaluate them artistically, I'd have to say some are more beautiful than others. I've eaten more hamburgers than hot dogs if you know what I mean. I have my preferences, and I am a member, maybe not the right word, shall we say adherent to the Pussy Power organization's doctrine. I have my biases."

"Let's quickly describe what we is talking about. Most men are unsure of what a vagina is, even if they've had coitus many times. Women have a clearer idea. Here goes."

Labia are lips; labia majora is the outer lip, the labia minora is the inner lip. Much like Dante's rings, to enter, you must pass the lips to reach the center of hell, where the vaginal sheath or tunnel of flesh and nerves reside. Just above the vaginal entry-way is the urethra from which springs the sea of pee. Above the urethra is the noble clitoris, an oval button that controls the seat of passion. This control monitor interlaced with the brain and nerves of the vagina and is responsible for the sexual explosion called 'the climax' or 'I'm coming' as the girlies are known to shout. A man has but one shot at the apple, or two, rarely three, but the vagina can roll out the dance carpet and keep climaxing all day long. Ten times in one fuck session is not unheard."

"The least attractive vagina, to my way of thinking, is the 'closed vagina,' with no interior extrusion, nothing teasingly sticking out—this was the ideal when society was Victorian, and the least sexy or least vulgar, was thought to be the best. The labia minora is concealed and hides behind the outer lips, there is no indication there is more behind the closed doors. Long story short, it looks like a little girl. It's fem, but not female, dig?"

"Ironically, if a female impersonator sticks his penis back between his thighs and closes his legs to hide it, it will look similar. Some call this closed vagina 'the Barbie Doll' because it resembles a plastic doll's invisible sexuality. All you see is a vague suggestion of a slit and little else. It's not very sexy to observe unless you are a pedophile. "

1...345678