Compulsive Promiscuity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not saying all sex is bad.," Thomas continued, "Sexual behavior is an enjoyable experience. Just about everyone masturbates or watches pornography on the internet. But when you start having so many sex partners, and more than one simultaneously, your behavior has gone from the normal to the abnormal. When sex seems to be the significant focus of your life, it means you are out of control. That is when your sexual appetite may be considered compulsive and harmful."

STORY 11 SHRINK'S SEX THERAPY

My weekly sex session with Dr. Thomas continued once a week. It wasn't enough for me. I was getting very horny. Fortunately, every two weeks, a city health inspector made the asylum rounds. I flashed him, lifting my sweater showing off my naked double D boobs. He came right into my room to continue his inspection. After playing with my tits, he fucked me. This "extra fuck buddy hour" became a standard part of Inspector Kilgore's bi-weekly health inspection. Of course, I kept my Inspector a secret from Thomas. If I'd told him how big Office Kilgore's cock was, I knew the Shrink would feel shrunk.

Knowing that a Doctor's work induced tension, I thought our sexual relations should progress from normal vanilla copulation to my complete dominance over him. I felt sure a little BDSM would do my Shrink a world of good, now that I was in control. To achieve those aims, while in the throes of a passionate blow job, I quickly tied Thomas to his chair. I had taken a length of rope from a washroom supply cabinet. Once he was securely tied up, I demanded that he talk about himself. Tables turned, this time I was the Shrink.

Secure that he could not escape, I unzipped his trousers and pulled his pecker out into the open. With a bobbin of sewing thread, I tortured him, tying knots around his balls and cock. Seeing his privates encased, Thomas opened up entirely. Now that I was in control.

If I felt he was hiding information, I increased pressure on his cock and balls by pushing a pencil through the web and twisting it. I learned many intimate things about my Doctor. It was like opening a closet overstuffed with toys, one by one they all came tumbling out. He admitted to homosexual acts in his early years, saying that was typical behavior for that age group. He went on to describe a trans girl he dated in college. He admitted he would give her blowjobs to satisfy her needs and then fuck her in the ass until she came.

I was curious about the Shrink's wife. Thomas revealed that she was a divorcee with a prodigious sexual experience. She had supported herself through the University of Berlin, working as an escort. I demanded to see a picture of her. Thomas told me to take out his wallet from his tweed jacket that hung on the clothes hook near his desk. She was a beautiful platinum blond with big knockers and a button nose. I could find no fault. The wife looked like an expensive German whore.

I said nothing; instead, I suggested we should try a threesome. Thomas grinned until I twisted the web. Thomas and wifey had no children and wanted none. They attended swinger parties during the first five years of their marriage because she required diversity. The same sexual partner time after time was a turnoff. I could understand that.

Unfortunately, wifey picked up gonorrhea after taking on a room full of men and two lesbians wearing strap-on dildos. After that, they discontinued being swingers.

I asked if Thomas finds it exciting to watch other men ravish her?

"Yes," he admitted, "on more than one occasion while watching, I ejaculated and wet my pants."

"And was it exciting to watch the lesbians fuck her?"

"No. not so much, but watching her squirm when some guy with a supersized cock fucked her, well, that was fun."

"And when the swinger parties were over, what did you do?"

"I know she has her brief affairs, but she keeps them secret. Every few months, we pick a well-endowed stud on "Grinder" to come to our apartment to satisfy her. Occasionally for my entertainment, we may find a couple on the internet and have a foursome with them."

"Is that pleasurable for you?"

"Sure, but these superstuds often are gay and want to fuck me as well."

"And..."

"What can I say? It's all part of the game, as long as they wear condoms, I go along with it, but my ass isn't used to it. So far, we have had no problems, but we don't do repeats to avoid complications."

"So Little Tommy can take a cock in his ass," I teased. The Shrink's face turned red, but his erection remained. Before I released him, I unwound the thread, and in twenty quick jerks, he came in my palm. I wiped my hands clean in his hair, saying, "It's a good hair conditioner." Then I untied his hands and ran out of the office."

Once I'd treated Thomas to a bondage session, there was no need to repeat. That session humbled him. In our Friday sex session, I let him retain his dominant status. He spent a while kissing me on my lips and face, unlike most men I've had sex with. Most men go right for the vagina, no time for foreplay. Sure I satisfied their lust, but it wasn't often satisfying for me. I offered no resistance to his penetrations, wherever he desired. I'll say one thing for Thomas, on more than one occasion our Friday sessions, he went down on me and spent a long time licking until I had a super climax.

STORY 12--BACK TO BASICS

At our next therapy session, Thomas announced he had wasted too much time talking. He wanted to determine if there was a biological reason why I was so promiscuous. He had a nurse take six vials of my blood to test for hormonal irregularities.

"In your case, I'm assuming you are bisexual, and bisexual women have more frequent sexual experiences than gay or straight men or women. Alcohol consumption or drug use increases their sexual activity. "

"I have to agree. When I was high or drunk, I often lost count of how many men or women I had fornicated with."

"You see," said Thomas, "libido, commonly called sex drive, is also correlated with the menstrual cycle. Many women experience an increase in sexual desire several days before ovulation. Testosterone levels rise gradually from the 24th day of a woman's cycle until ovulation around the 14th day."

"I've noticed that when I'm ovulating, that's when I need a pantyliner to catch the ooze. That's when I feel super sexy and very horny."

"Of course, during this high-estrogen/testosterone period, a woman typically feels more attracted to men or, in your case, also women. Estrogen and testosterone peak about the fourteenth day of the menstrual cycle, when ovulation occurs. Mother Nature's goal is to get females pregnant. It's a tough time for someone who doesn't need a push to engage in sex."

"Let me change the subject, Thomas," I said," I've read that a woman with sixteen or more sexual partners before marriage, as your wife, has a very high probability of getting divorced."

"I'm aware of that, Lizzie. We have been on the brink of divorce several times. Since I met you, Miss Borden, I'd swap my wife for you anytime."

"That's a marvelous thing you just said, Dr. Frankenstone, but I'd prefer we threesome before the divorce.

Thomas laughed, "Yes, you are right. It would be fun to watch the two of you."

"And, no doubt, you'd wet your pants with cum."

"Who says I'd be wearing any."

"Have you ever heard of Empress Theodora?"

"No."

"Miss Borden, there is a psychological condition called the Theodora Syndrome that might describe you. Empress Theodora knew no sexual restraints. She would take a group of young men into the forest. They'd feast on rare fruits and delicacies, and then all her companions would make love to her. No orifice was close to cupid's arrows. Theodora wrote that her breasts were the seat of her nymphomaniac desires, and she wished there was some way a penis might enter there.

"You may be right, Doc, I'm thinking seriously about changing my name and finding a plastic surgeon to put a vagina in one of my tits. No, I'm kidding, I ain't crazy."

STORY 13 --ANTS IN MY PANTS & LUTHRO

I sat quietly at the start of our next session when I realized a small ant was crawling on my arm.

"Do you know, Doc, I used to paint ants?"

"You'd need a very tiny brush," said Thomas.

"You are supposed to listen, not comment."

"Yes, of course. I didn't know you were an artist.

"Ah, you loved me as a loser

But now you're worried that I just might win

You know the way to stop me, but you don't have the discipline...

(Leonard Cohen, "First We Take Manhattan" 2009)

"Yes, I never mention it. My ant paintings were depictions of the insects as if they were tiny people. They said I was very talented. I won a scholarship to study at Hagen, the famous German Art School."

"That was where I fell in love for the first time and the last. Luthro was a very handsome student, an assistant to the Maestro. We became very involved. I fell very deeply into the slavery of love. He demanded my complete fidelity. He swore to be chaste for me."

"I abstained from any sexual dalliances for what must have been five months. The exception to my chastity was that Luthro's close friends had sex with me while he watched. Luthro permitted these sex acts to be vaginal or anal. My mouth was for him alone."

"After several of these "sexual share situations," he fitted me with a chastity belt that he ceremoniously unlocked with a key he wore around his neck. Only then were his friends allowed to penetrate me. Afterward, he refitted the belt and required me to perform oral sex on him in front of his friend I had just satisfied. My obedience was proof of my fidelity."

"I asked him why I had to wear the uncomfortable chastity device. He said it was to protect me from his friends. He thought once they had tasted sex with me, they would not be able to control themselves. The belt was very uncomfortable to wear. It was open at the bottom in front and back for reasons of hygiene, but there were sharp spikes to interfere if any guy tried to fuck me while I was wearing it. It must have cost a pretty penny, but Luthro always had plenty of cash."

"Some months later, I visited a class where Luthro was an assistant. I was still doing my ant paintings. The canvas was large enough to detail a good number of the insects. I painted them all with human heads and carrying tools, briefcases, or working in a bakery wearing chefs hats. They were to symbolize the present state of societal organization. Of course, one of the ants was me."

"I was seated next to Agatha Cronin, that day, whom you might have heard of, her paintings have become quite valuable. Today she is stockier, but she was a tall brunette, all bones due to constant amphetamine usage. She had these odd egg-shaped breasts. As Luthro made his rounds critiquing the students' works or giving suggestions. Sometimes putting a paintbrush to the student's work to demonstrate how to improve them."

"Agatha started talking about Luthro and told me in confidence, very proudly, that she was having an affair with him. She then named several other students who had done the same, including one girl who had stopped attending that month to give birth to his child."

"Suddenly, in those few moments, my vista had changed. The future that looked so bright moments before now turned dark. I began to question how a man who loved me would want to see his friends having sex with me and his friends watching as I sucked his cock. Maybe he didn't love me at all but used me to demonstrate his mastery over women. While Luthro had sworn fidelity, he had done the opposite."

"And the Chastity belt, how did you remove it," asked the Shrink.

"Ah yes, that's how I put an end to it all. It was no problemo. I went to visit Luthro's Sicilian mechanic. I told him that I wanted to have sex with him. He used a wire cutter. By then, I realized the abuse. It would not happen again. I knew that if I had sex with his mechanic, the news would get back to my former flame. For that reason, I let him fuck me in the back seat of an old Jaguar sedan he was restoring, but I told him not to cum inside me. When I knew he was ready to climax, I pushed him back and bent to take his cock in my mouth. To make the encounter wholly unacceptable to Luthro, I sucked Sergio off and swallowed every drop of his cum. I took a video selfie of my act, which I sent to Luthro, my old flame. I didn't care. Seeing me perform oral sex on another man extinguished Luthro's interest in me completely."

"I never spoke to Luthro again. He telephoned, wrote letters, left gifts at the door, but I refused to communicate. In the meantime, I had dropped out of the art college and vowed never to paint again. I put all my efforts into having new affairs, both straight and gay. I never had feelings of guilt or shame from casual sex."

The Shrink was horrified by that story and felt my negative experiences with Luthro deeply affected my current mental state. I found making these revelations upsetting. We terminated the session a few minutes early.

Leonard's tune kept running through my mind,

"Everybody knows that the boat is leaking

Everybody knows that the Captain lied

Everybody got this broken feeling

Like their father or their dog just died"

(Leonard Cohen, "Everybody Knows," 2009)

"How do you feel about Luthro now?" Thomas asked me at the start of our next session.

"My feelings about Luthro have, to some extent, altered. Revealing the story was emotional, but I'm no longer mad or angry. I don't want to see him or communicate. There is only a thread of nostalgia remaining. If he were to appear, I might say hello or nod my head acknowledging how much I once loved him. I feel like he abused me and made a fool out of me, and I followed every one of his dictates. Why? Because I loved him. The words of Leonard's song was playing in my head,

"What can I possibly say?

I guess that I miss you, I guess I forgive you

I'm glad you stood in my way...

And Jane came by with a lock of your hair."

(Leonard Cohen, "Famous Blue Raincoat," 1971)

STORY 14 -- GETTING SERIOUS

In the next session with the psychiatrist, we tried to make some sense of my lifestyle.

"Dr. Frankenstone, if this is the life I've chosen, this rampant conjugation with strangers, with whom I feel no underlying emotional connection, is it even possible for me to return to normalcy? To have a normal loving, monogamous relationship? Even a monogamous relationship?

"Lizzie, monogamy may be too much to ask. Maybe you could accomplish that, maybe not. If you were strongly in love with someone, perhaps. I see you more easily attached to an older man, a liaison with an open marriage agreement. That might be easier for you to navigate successfully. If you could control your urges and remain chaste for several months, then I imagine anything is possible,

"You seem to be best described as having compulsive sexual behavior," said Thomas, "Compared to chemical addiction, a sexual addiction can cause neurological changes in the brain. If the brain chemistry alters, more-extreme sexual stimulation may be required to gain satisfaction. Whether you can return to normal, whatever that is for you, depends on continual therapy and possible medication. The best policy is hope for the stars but be satisfied with the earth."

"You may be right, Thomas, I never told you this. When I was in New York on that job I told you about, Five guys raped me in a subway car. To avoid being brutally assaulted, I didn't resist sex with several gang members. They were nasty. I was afraid they were going to kill me.They used me like a rag doll. In those minutes, the yellow subway lights flickered on and off. The train made an unexpected stop due to a breakdown on the track in front of us. They tortured me sexually.

"As if that wasn't enough, afterward, I stopped at a bar to calm myself. A guy came and sat next to me. He flirted with me and bought a few drinks. We ended up having sex in the restroom. As if the first five weren't enough? You can imagine how embarrassed I was when the guy who fucked me asked why my pussy was leaking sperm. I said it was lotion, but I don't think he believed me."

"But now another stranger seems

To want you to ignore his dreams"

(Leonard Cohn, "The Stranger Song," 1993)

"Miss Borden, you said you permitted the gang members to rape you. Could you describe in more detail what happened?"

"If I must, I'll paint the picture, Doc, just don't let your weenie explode. They were gang bangers, three were black, and two were Latino or Puerto Ricans, all criminals in their twenties. At a certain point, all the other passengers had left the car. I was alone with the gang. They were jumping around, swinging from the subway bars like monkeys, playing rap music, then they surrounded me."

"Give it up bitch, or we will bust you up. We'll kick the shit out of you, girl," said the gang leader.

"I stood up, hoping to run out when the doors opened, but the doors remained closed. We were about to enter a long tunnel when the train stopped. Then they were on me like glue."

"The tall black guy grabbed me with his arms pinning my arms to my sides. The lighter-skinned guy ripped off my skirt and cut off my panties with a sharp knife. Next thing I knew, I was being fucked in front and my ass at the same time. A third guy, who was shorter, I think he was Latino, climbed up on the seat, grabbed my head, and stuffed his sausage in my mouth. They were very horny and came fast. The rapists even changed places. I know I satisfied all five. The guy standing on the seat shot his load all over my face like it was a fireman's hose. I could hardly see, then the coach began to move again."

"When it reached the next station, the Subway car slowed to a squeaky grinding stop. The guys pushed me down, and all ran out. I collapsed half-naked in tears. A black female transit cop standing outside saw them run out screaming. When she saw me lying on the dirty floor, she came to my aid and helped me get it together. I was too fearful to consider pressing charges. The lady cop, she was an angel, said it was unlikely they would ever be charged. If it went to prosecution, they would learn my name and could come after me."

"You probably want to know about that guy I had sex within the bar. He was a nice guy. I learned later he was from the neighborhood. After a few drinks to calm me, I let him push me into the toilet stall. He sat me down, unzipped, and shoved his cock in my mouth. I blew him till he pulled out of my mouth. Since he had not cum, I knew he wasn't finished."

"He lifted me, turned me around, raised my skirt, and fucked me from behind. His dick was long enough to do that even though my ass has a bubble butt. Not all guys can. My ass keeps them at a distance. He finished between my legs, well not between my legs. He finished inside me. Still, he was protective of me and insisted on walking me over to the hotel. Maybe he wanted to know where I stayed for a redo? I think I saw him with his wife and a little kid a few days after. He kept looking down as I passed them. I noticed his wife was hot."

"OK, you got your Boner, Doc?"

"Please don't be disrespectful, Miss Borden, I'm only trying to help you understand yourself."

"You are probably ready for a blow job Doc, but I'm learning restraint. You'll have to jerk yourself off when this session ends."

As I left the room, I could hear Thomas unzipping his fly.

In our next session, the Shrink was in an apologetic mood. Thomas started the session by saying,

"Miss Borden, by now, we've gotten to know each other very well, probably too well. I have tried to distance myself from the attraction I find for you, although we have disrupted the professional relationship by having sex every week.

1...345678