Computer Games Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mpqm1968
mpqm1968
549 Followers

Then, without warning, he lifted, a look of pure evil before slamming furiously, buttocks working up and down in a piston motion. Mandy continued to scrape at his shoulders, drawing blood and marking him as HER man, breathless underneath his fit middle-aged body.

Their eyes met once more, his agonising the situation. For a nanosecond Mandy felt almost sorry for what she was doing yet, consumed by lust and revenge, she spread her thighs farther apart, craving the nudge of blunt cock head on her cervix. Alan held her tighter at the shoulder blades, the girl's huge tits squashed almost flat to his strong chest. He banged away furiously, drawing moan after moan from the vengeful little slut.

Shifting position, he lifted her legs up in the air, her heels up by his ears as he sought to drive his cock even deeper into that wanton young snatch. He wanted to split open her womb, such was his disregard for the filthy little pricktease. Mandy spread till her thighs were virtually sideways flat on the bed, needing his cock all the way in and more. "Fuck me Alan," she squealed. "Fuck your little whore bitch stepdaughter till she screams."

The words elicited a look of revulsion as the full magnitude of what he was doing hit home. But by then it was too late. He needed to cum inside her as punishment. The little whore had to be shown who was boss. With a pained grunt he thrust one huge length and unloaded a reservoir of cum in the girl's soft quivering pussy. The sensations pushed Mandy over the edge and she came too, screaming like a Russian tennis player. Holding his arse to keep the softening cock in place until every last pulse had disappeared, every drip of seed swimming in her womb, she breathed in starts. "Oh fuck, yesssssss," she panted, feeling the last dewdrop of cum squeeze from the eye inside her.

Climbing aside with a look of sheer disdain on his face, Alan startled as a car pulled up in the driveway, the distinctive sound of brakes squeaking. Fuck, was that the time? Fuck Carol was home. "Not a word," he half-warned, half-begged.

Mandy grinned, reaching to grip his wrist before he could flee.

"For fuck's sake, Mandy," he pleaded, wrestling free and hoisting his shorts back up whilst setting his hair straight in the mirror.

As he headed to the door, Mandy called out: "You cheating bastard, you'll pay for this."

Alan turned. "Please Mandy no, you know it'll break her heart..."

A smug grin settled on the teenager's face.

"Mandy, no..."

"Alan, wait," she ordered.

His face displayed a tortured expression.

"That job at your place, I think I'll take it."

"Okay, good," he said hurriedly, hearing the car door open on the drive.

"But on my terms," she added with a grin.

Alan pursed his lips in a look of miscomprehension.

Mandy was cool now, controlled. "I like to be flexible in my hours."

Alan wasn't quite sure of the implication yet nodded his agreement, anxious to depart as he heard the key being slotted in the front door.

"I like lots of holidays too, lots."

Once more Alan indicated acceptance with his eyes. He knew the indiscretion was going to cost and cost dear.

"Shall we say £300 a week plus bonuses?"

With that Alan slipped from her room, the stairs creaking beneath Carol, intercepting his lover half way with a guilt-ridden embrace.

From her bed Mandy laid back, hands behind head, issuing a devilish smile. Perfect. Just perfect. She couldn't have planned it better.

* * *

The following morning the quartet sat down for breakfast together. Alan was careful to avoid Mandy's eye, introvert and withdrawn. He knew the implications, hadn't appreciated Mandy's threat. At least her mum was pleased to learn Mandy had agreed to work in Alan's office, though she couldn't possibly have known what had prompted the change of heart. "Alan worked on me," Mandy elucidated with a giggle.

"Right," announced a red faced Alan, quickly changing the subject. "Your mother and I are going away this weekend, and I think it's, um, only right that we, um, leave Toby in charge."

Mandy's head reared back and she issued her stepfather-to-be the evil eye.

"Um, okay, I'll leave you jointly in charge."

Mandy gave a satisfied little nod, running her bare toes up his leg. Alan pulled back sharply, escaping the table with a nervous cough.

"You do remember Raph's coming over from Brazil at the weekend?" added Toby.

Mandy's ears pricked up and she ran her tongue around her lips. "In that case I hope it's okay if Lindsay comes to visit. It wouldn't be fair being the only girl."

Somehow though even she doubted the validity of that claim: there wasn't enough cock in the world for Mandy right at that moment. But a little more pussy to go with it too – Mandy nearly came just thinking about it.

"I don't see why not," her mother replied.

That seemed to find favour with everyone, especially an enthusiastic Toby whose head was still spinning with the picture of Lindsay he'd stumbled across. Alan of course added his consent.

Mandy escaped to her room to do what had to be done, brazenly screeching as she orgasmed.

Yet it was due to get so much better: four horny youngsters home alone for a week. What a hot few days lie in store. She could hardly wait.

mpqm1968
mpqm1968
549 Followers
12