Comrade Rory Gilmore's Magical Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe if I go home and drink a glass of orange juice and then I come back we can try again" said Kirk "I'll- I'll give you another hundred dollars."

"That's okay, Kirk. Turn around."

"What?"

"Turn around."

With short, doubting steps, Kirk turned towards the brick wall and stood motionless, staring at the filthy bricks.

"Like this?"

"Yes, perfect."

"I don't understand. What am I looking at?"

Rory grabbed his ass and playfully pinched a cheek.

"Ow" said Kirk.

"You have a nice butt, Kirk. Did somebody ever tell you that?"

"I-- I don't think so."

"Let's take a better look, shall we?"

With one swift motion, Rory pulled down his pants and jizzed underwear revealing two small, perky buttcheeks. They were milky white and smooth, not a single hair to be seen on their surface.

"Such a nice firm butt. Do you work out, Kirk?"

"I do a hundred lunges each morning."

"Oh, I can tell."

Rory crouched, spread his cheeks wide and began eating out his butthole. Kirk squirmed as Rory slid her tongue inside. After a minute or so of slowly rimming his anus, Rory decided that that was It, she had to fuck him. Just as Kirk was getting hard again, Rory got up, kissed Kirk with force and then threw him onto the cold, cobbled floor of the alley.

"Hey, what are you doing?"

Rory unzipped her pants and took out her dick. She spat on her hand and stroked her shaft a couple of times to lubbe it.

"That hurt." said Kirk. He tried to stand up but Rory put her boot on his back to keep him down.

"Ow"

"Stay there, Kirk."

"O-Okay."

"And spread your legs."

"What?"

Rory kicked Kirk's legs open until his rosy, salivated butthole was gaping in the wind, ready to be taken. Still stroking her shaft, Rory knelt between Kirk's spread out legs and placed the tip of her cock on the entryway. It was tight, and resisted a bit at first but soon it ceded a few inches. Taking her time and savoring every second, Rory went deeper and deeper until her whole cock was in and her balls were perched comfortably against Kirk.

"Do you like my big fat cock in your ass Kirk?"

"Oh God."

"Do you want me to fuck you with my big fat cock, Kirk?"

"Y- yes"

Rory slid out until only the tip was in and then began to fuck him. Slowly at first, grabbing his cheeks with both hands and feeling Kirk's anal walls expanding before her mighty cock, and getting used to it's presence.

"Your ass feels so good, Kirk" said Rory.

"Oh God"

Then, with her cock still inside him, she forced Kirk onto his hands and knees and began to go faster. As she sodomized him, she again grabbed Kirk's dick and began to shake it until it jizzed on the cobbled floor. But she was still going strong, feeling his anal walls contracting around her dick as he came. She grabbed both her breasts and squeezed them tight until she felt a surge of heat going through her body and her balls emptied inside Kirk. Again and again her cock squirted, pumping him full of hot sperm until it was completely satisfied. Then, Rory slid her meat from Kirk's spent asshole and wiped it clean on his white asscheeks as he groaned and collapsed to the ground, his arms unable to support the weight of his body.

"Thanks Kirk" Rory said as she stood up "Hope you find your cat."

"Hmsmdfhshs" said Kirk.

Rory left the alley, zipping up her jeans. Kirk remained on the floor, with his sore, cum leaking ass exposed to the wind. Kirk the cat approached meowing, and began to bite on human Kirk's face.

"There you were Kirk" said human Kirk "Please don't eat me."

IV.

"Do I wanna know where you got this money?" asked Gypsy.

"I found honest work like you told me" said Rory.

"In an hour?"

"Yep"

"You smell like fish"

"Such is the smell of a working woman"

"I don't smell like that"

"You smell like motor oil" said Rory "Just like your coffee"

"Touche" said Gypsy, and took the money. For all her sass, she had already fixed the

car before Rory came back, and so she was able to immediately drive off to her house. She had to take a shower and get that annoying cod smell off of her.

The second she crossed the door, she took off all of her clothes right there in the living room, not really caring if someone saw her over the open windows or if her mother was home or not. At this time she was supposed to be at work, but she didn't consciously think about that until she was already in the bathroom. Rory looked at herself in the mirror. The penis and the balls suited her petite, nubile body far better than what she would have imagined. Before climbing into the shower she did a few faces and model poses in front of the mirror. She turned to look at her little butt, and then turned again and pretended to be shocked at the bouncing dick in her reflection. Then she caressed the smooth skin of her arms and belly, and grabbed her limp dick and stuck out her tongue. Then she squeezed her tits together with her arms as she blew a kiss to the mirror. When she got bored of all that, she got under the hot shower and began to wash her long, brown hair. When the soap foam ran through her body, she just had to jerk off. She fondled her balls with one hand and gently stroked her rampant cock with the other, opening her mouth lustly so that the water would slide off...

The doorbell rang several times, and Rory turned off the shower, annoyed.

"Lorelei, are you there? I came to fix the thing" said a loud, deep voice she recognized as Luke from the dinner. "And I'm warning you, I'm charging you double what any repairman in his right mind would charge on a Saturday afternoon."

Rory thought about just ignoring him and finishing masturbating, but she couldn't just let poor Luke hanging at the door like a sorry puppy.

"I'm coming!" Rory said as she exited the bathroom wrapping herself in a fresh towel, leaving a trail of water after her and enjoying the feeling of the wooden floors and the carpet directly on her little feet.

"Hi Luke! How are you?" she smiled as she opened the door. Luke froze awkwardly as he gazed at her, all wet and covered only with a towel. He was carrying a rusty toolbox, and wearing the same backwards baseball cap he always wore, a flannel shirt and old looking jeans. He paused for a second and cleared his throat.

"Hello Rory, I'm sorry to bother you but your mother asked me if I could come and fix the air-conditioner filter. I know it's ages until summer but she forgot during the summer so she asked me, and I had the afternoon off and...well, it doesn't matter because apparently she forgot again. So typical of her."

"So typical of her"

Luke tried to pretend everything was normal, but Rory wondered if he was imagining her naked under the towel and if he could see the bulge in her crotch area.

"It's okay" she said "My mom's not here, but come on in."

"It'll just take a second."

As they went in, Rory noticed her clothes spread all over the floor and as she reached down to pick them up she made sure to do it suddenly so Luke would bump right into her presenting ass.

"Sorry" he said, red as a tomato. "I didn't mean.."

"It's ok, sorry about the mess. Do you want a cup of coffee?"

"No thanks, I should get right into work"

He walked past her, staring straight ahead, put down his toolbox and set up a stool to reach the air conditioner. As far as Rory could remember, it never had worked. Not even once.

"Come on, Luke. You provide my mother and me with great coffee --and food-- all the time. And you fix all our stuff. It's only fair we return the favor somehow"

"If you insist, I guess a cup of tea would be nice. Thanks"

As Luke got to work, Rory went into the kitchen. She tried to remember how to turn on the stove without setting anything else on fire, and thanks to her Ivy League education, she succeeded in putting a kettle to boil. She heard clanking noises of Luke disassembling the air-conditioner in the living room and his coughing from all the dust it had gathered over the years.

"My god, this thing is like an Egyptian tomb. I think I'm going to get a curse."

"No, just a lung disease" Rory said from the kitchen.

"Right. Rory, I know it's none of my business, but aren't you supposed to be at Yale?"

"I guess I just missed the normality of Stars Hollow. So much weird stuff can happen at Yale you wouldn't believe." Rory said as she reached for a cup from the cupboard and a teabag.

"If it makes this town of freaks look normal, Yale must be a madhouse."

"It can be sometimes, but it is also a lot of fun. And I learn a lot."

"Really? Like what?"

"Did you know that under a capitalist mode of production workers get compensated only for a fraction of their labor, and that the owners of capital keep the rest for themselves? It's called surplus labor."

"Yeah, it's also called a profit. It's the reason businesses exist. But.. uhm... don't tell any of my employees about that."

"Come on Luke, I'm sure you pay fair wages."

"Yeah, I do. I was just kidding. Your mother extracts surplus labor from me all the time." said Luke as Rory poured hot water in the cup "And I'm glad to hear you're broadening your horizons. Just don't get too crazy over that stuff, you know?"

"Don't worry Luke" said Rory stroking her dick "Do you want milk in your tea?"

"Yes, please."

Rory pumped her cock a few times and came in the cup, stifling a moan. Most of the shots landed inside, and when she was finished she stirred the jizz with a little spoon until the whole beverage was a homogeneous light brown.

"Here, you go hot chai latte."

"Chai latte?" said Luke, climbing down from the stool and holding the cup "Yale changed you a lot in a very short time.

"You have no idea."

Luke took a sip of the cum-filled tea and ended up with a smear of foam on his upper lip like a mustache made of egg-white.

"Hey, this is really good" he smiled.

"Thanks" Rory giggled.

"What?"

"You have a milk mustache. Here, let me wipe it out."

Rory leaned into him and kissed him with passion, caressing his scrubby chin and tasting her own cum from his lips. Luke took a sharp step back and dropped his cup, spilling a bunch of tea on the carpet.

"Rory, what are you doing!"

"Come on, Luke. You are such a kind man and you work so hard. You deserve a reward."

Rory got on her knees and smiled at him.

"I don't think you know what you're doing." said Luke as Rory felt him over the pants. But he wasn't doing anything to stop her.

"I'm a Yale girl, remember? I know perfectly well what I'm doing."

Rory unzipped Luke's fly and reached inside for his dick. It was even bigger than her's, in length as in girth. It was hairy, too. But it smelled nice, like lavender shampoo.

"Besides" said Rory "I hadn't had a bite to eat all day. I'm famished."

"Maybe I could cook you something real quick before... wow."

Luke's dick disappeared inside Rory's mouth as her head bobbed back and forth. She looked at him in the eyes as she sucked, and she liked the expression on his face. It was like a blue-eyed deer caught in headlights. But when she started really using her tongue, swirling around the thick shaft, he seemed to relax and actually start enjoying her work. Somehow, she didn't care that he was benefiting from her surplus labor. She would extract some value soon enough, but not yet. When Luke started twitching like he was about to finish, Rory paused for a moment and pulled down his pants and his underwear, and then grabbed Luke's cock to suck on his balls. While he was distracted, she caught her drool with her index finger and stuck it inside his ass, causing him to jump again.

"Woah!"

"You didn't like it? I'm sorry Luke."

Fastening her towel, Rory stood up and perched herself on the couch in the middle of the living room.

"I hope I can make it up to you some more."

Rory presented her backside to Luke, who was taking off his shirt, leaving him only with his baseball cap on, and pumping his dick transfixed on her body. She teasingly slid the towel down a bit, just so that he could take a good, long look at her ass.

"This is all for you, Luke Danes."

"Are you sure about this, Rory? I mean..."

"Come on, this way I can't get pregnant."

"Maybe I should just go..."

"Just fuck my ass already, you sissy faggot!"

"You got a mouth on you."

"Yeah, it was around your cock just a second ago. Now you're having second thoughts?"

"You know what? I'm gonna have to teach you some manners."

"Yeah, teach me manners"

Luke got behind her and grabbed her by the neck with one hand. With the other, he slapped Rory's ass repeatedly as his huge dick pressed against her side.

"Hey, you're gonna drop my towel" said Rory.

"So what? You got shy all of the sudden?"

"Maybe"

"How about this"

Luke took his dick and pushed it inside Rory's ass. He didn't wait a second to bang her full throttle. Rory felt he would tear her in half, but liked the feeling of her asshole stretching and Luke's meat against her insides. She pictured herself spent out naked over the carpet and Luke jerking off over her, covering her with splashes of cum. But she returned to the present when he grabbed both her breasts and played with her nipples as he went into her as deep as his cock would go. She let go a scream of pleasure and her dick got hard as steel pushing the towel off to the floor. Luke didn't seem to notice the dick swinging between her legs with each thrust and each nipple pinch, or maybe he didn't care. His breath got heavier and heavier.

"Cum on my commie face" said Rory

Luke pulled out and jerked off as Rory got onto her knees again, mouth open and eager to receive the hot jets. Luke groaned and emptied his balls several times over her face and tits, just as the front door opened and Lorelei Gilmore walked into the house.

V.

"Woah" said Lorelai, closing the door behind her. She was wearing a black skirt, a red long sleeved top and long, dark purple boots. She stood for a moment taking in the dantesque scene before her: There was her teenage daughter naked on her knees, all covered in semen, in front of the also naked diner owner with his massive dick in his hand. Luke freaked out completely.

"Lorelei! Oh my god, I swear this is not what it seems!"

"It seems like you're having sex with my barely legal daughter in my barely legal living room."

"No--I--I... I am" babbled Luke. He seemed about to cry "I had sex with Rory. I can't believe it. I don't know what came onto me."

"I believe you, Luke" said Lorelai "maybe you were confused by her penis"

"By her what!?"

Rory stood up, her cock dangling between her legs. Luke watched her as if she had just turned into dancing Platypus with a top hat. She ran a finger through her tits to catch a stream of cum and took it to her mouth.

"Salty" she said.

"What the...? Since when you've had a...? What?"

"Just this morning at Yale. It's kind of a long story, but it involves communist magic."

"I'm glad Yale is earning the cost of the tuition, although <> wasn't mentioned in the brochure" said Lorelai.

"Anyway, I think it suits you"

"Thanks mom, I think so too" said Rory jumping up and down.

"What is going on here?" said Luke. He fell on the couch, completely baffled.

"Luke..." Lorelai smiled.

"What?"

"Does this mean you're gay?"

"What?"

"You're gay."

"I'm not gay."

"He's not gay. I'm a girl."

"Oh yeah? Do girls have big fat cocks like this?"

"Some of us do."

"Right, so I guess if your new dick turned me on that would make me a lesbian, right?"

"I guess. Or bisexual if you're also attracted by hunky Luke over here".

"He is so cute when he's dazed stupid."

"He is."

"Since this is my house, I can't have orgies going on here without my participation. What will the neighbors think?"

"Two people having sex is not an orgy" said Luke.

"Don't worry mom, he'll get it eventually."

"But she's your daughter!"

"Most of her is. But I don't remember giving birth to that smoky bratwurst down there, so my guess is that if that's the only part of her that I touch then the good Lord will forgive us."

"I like your way of thinking mom, but I have to say for the sake of truth that three people don't constitute a full orgy. Just a regular, old three-way."

"Do you want me to call Miss Patty? I'm sure she'll be up to anything."

"Three people is an orgy, sure."

"Let's go upstairs" Lorelai smiled like an imp "The last one finishes first!"

She ran upstairs, taking off her top.

"Yay, orgy!" said Rory running after her.

"You Gilmore Girls are insane."

"Come on Luke, don't you like pussy anymore?" yelled Lorelai.

By the time he got upstairs, the Gilmore Girls were already fucking. Lorelai had taken off all of her clothes save for the boots and was squatting over Rory, sliding up and down her cock.

"Oh, it's been so long" groaned Lorelai "I could do this forever"

"Look mom, Luke has decided to join us!"

"The prophecy has come true!"

Lorelai climbed off Rory, got on all fours over the bed and signaled Luke over with her index finger. At the same time, Rory positioned herself to fuck her from behind. Luke approached the bed and Lorelai got his dick into her mouth while being railed by her daughter. Luke had to admit Lorelai's blowjob technique was much better than Rory's. She not only used her lips and her tongue more thoroughly, but she also had the ability to regulate moisture and vacuum pressure inside her mouth so as to stimulate the pleasure spots in the male anatomy with surgical precision. She also had no gag reflex, so he could face fuck her so deep down her throat he felt she would also swallow his balls. In brief, Luke could feel his brain frying like an egg. After a few minutes they changed positions, with Luke having sex with Lorelai in the missionary position while Rory watched them stroking her dick.

"I paid for two dicks, not just one" said Lorelai. "Come fuck me in the ass, girl"

"Mom, you're such a slut" said Rory, laying beside her as Lorelai spread out her cheeks. Her asshole wasn't as tight as Kirk, but it could still command a fair bit of clamp. When Rory finally came inside her mom's butt, pressing her tits hard against her back, she felt as weary as she had felt the night before at the library, and had soon passed out completely.

When Rory woke up, after who knows how much time, her mom and Luke were still fucking like rabbits, having at some moment fallen to the floor. Seeing what was probably her own cum oozing form her mom's crack as she bounced over the sweatiest of Lukes, Rory reached down to touch herself and, to her surprise, her dick had disappeared. She had her vagina back, no evidence of it ever having not been there. She thought about asking Adam and Eve over there if they had seen where her dick went, but she not only didn't think she would get an answer but actually had kinda missed her good old hole. So she masturbated anyway, watching the spectacle. A communist cock was good, but a capitalist all-American pussy was just as hungry.

VI.

The doorbell rang. Rory opened the door, thinking it must be the delivery guy, and on the other side was Kirk, all covered in cuts and bandages from the recent cat attack and wearing an orange suit from the seventies. He had slicked his hair flat with some kind of grease and held a bouquet of yellow daisies.

"Kirk, what are you doing?"

Kirk gave Rory the flowers, went down on one knee and produced a little velvet box containing a red and golden engagement ring. It even had a little hammer and a sickle.

"Rory, will you marry me?"

"What?"

"I can't stop thinking about you and your... I think we will make a great couple. I'm also willing to move to Cuba or Venezuela or the socialist country of your preference. I'm also willing to collaborate in the front lines in the international workers uprising to come. Don't worry, my mom has already approved it."