Comrade Rory Gilmore's Magical Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kirk, I'm sorry. We had fun, but right now I'm not looking for the kind of commitment a marriage/violent revolution would entail."

"So you're no longer a communist?"

"Nope."

Kirk got up and put away the ring.

"That's disappointing. Hey, do you know someone who would want to buy the five thousand Ak-47 assault rifles I ordered online?"

"I can think of a couple of people but maybe you could start your own communist revolution and overthrow capitalism yourself?"

"Mhm. Maybe I will."

"First you'll take Manhattan, then you'll take Berlin."

"I was thinking more like Bolivia. It's so nice this time of the year. Hey, do you know if they're still ruled by a ruthless military dictatorship?"

"I don't think they are."

"Damn it, this has not been my day."

"I'm sorry Kirk, I'm sure you'll have better luck with one of the many, many oppressive regimes that still exist around the world. Just be careful to not replace them with a dictatorship of your own."

"I won't. I was thinking more like a decentralized network of democratic and mostly agrarian communes."

"That sounds pretty nice, actually."

Luke came out of the house in a bathrobe, and hugged Rory from behind.

"Hi Kirk"

"Hi Luke. Don't worry, even though you're a capitalist pig you make good BLT sandwiches and you shall be spared when the revolution inevitably comes to Stars Hollow."

"Thanks Kirk."

"You're welcome. Goodbye everybody. Or should I say, Hasta La Victoria Siempre."

"Hasta La Victoria Siempre, Kirk."