Con Crash Space - A New View

Story Info
Tom continues to enjoy the crash space arrangements.
2k words
4.39
6.8k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom was glad to be on break. He loved working conventions but he definitely needed to be away from people from time to time. He needed quiet spots just to get through the day. He also hadn't had a chance to process his situation. His roommates for the weekend were two of the most gorgeous women he'd ever known and they seemed to be into him, at least at first. After his command performance the night before the con started they'd all been so busy there was no real chance to get to know each other more. He'd tried to rekindle the conversation around what had happened but both Sam and Jo had dodged him on it. They'd shared the other bed both nights since then and things had been pretty quiet.

As he laid on his bed thinking back on it he had to grin. He'd never been a show off like that but the more he thought about it the more he liked the idea. He felt himself start to get hard again at the thought. He stretched out and ran his hand down into his loose shorts, sliding over his shaft and around the head. He had never come so hard as he did when showing off for Jo and Sam. He began stroking himself and closed his eyes. It had been a thrill to have them staring at him while he'd done this. It felt somehow deeper, more intense. He wanted that feeling again. Tom tugged his shorts off with his other hand. He would have pulled his t-shirt off over his head but he'd have to take his hand off his balls to do that. He rolled his balls back and forth then went back to a long, slow, deep stroke at the base of his cock. He was going to take his time and really enjoy the memory of Jo in her skin tight shorts and Sam in her oversize jersey.

Tom heard raised voices in the hallway, but this was not uncommon at any convention. He shrugged off the distraction. If it was his crash space buddies it's not like they hadn't seen it before. Tom resumed his stroke. He let himself drift mentally, trying to find that feeling again.

His thoughts floated. He couldn't quite get to the same place as that initial thrill, but he was certainly getting close. He almost missed the beep of the door as one of his roommates came in. He could tell that it was Jo with the raised voice - she had a clear and distinct way of speaking.

"I'm telling you that was total bullshit! My interpretation of a space marine from Aliens with Warhammer cross over should have been clear and obvious..." Jo's voice trailed off.

Tom opened his eyes ever so slightly. "Hey Jo and..." now it was Tom's time to stop mid sentence, "and not Sam!" Tom sat up abruptly and grabbed for his discarded shorts.

"Damn son. You're at it again?" Jo walked passed the end of the bed to her pile of cosplay suitcase in the corner. "Oh, this is Kat." Jo flashed an evil grin back over her shoulder.

Tom glanced back at the new arrival. Kat was taller than Jo by far. Kat had a very curvy shape that was accented by the outfit she was wearing. Her skirt had a red stripe up the side cinched tight with a military style belt riding low on her hips. She wore a white button up shirt with a black vest. It took Tom longer than it should have to understand that she was genderbent Han Solo. Tom did note that the white shirt had a significant amount of cleavage showing. Kat had long, blue-black hair and amazingly clear blue eyes. Those eyes were fixated on his hand holding his shorts in place.

"Uh, sorry for interrupting your... uh... personal time..." Kat seemed quite unsettled that she'd walked in on Tom masturbating.

"I'm sorry Kat. I should have warned you about our crash space situation." Jo was once again back down to her skin tight shorts and half shirt. "Sam and I got a show the other night." Jo turned and winked at Tom. "Are you OK?" Jo waved a hand toward Kat.

Kat seemed to come back from a distant place, "Yeah, sorry." She stepped closer to Tom's bed. "I was just really surprised."

"Uh, me too." Tom started trying to figure out how to stay covered up and still get his shorts back on.

"My man Tom here is actually pretty damn impressive in the end." Jo had moved to stand right beside Kat. She placed a hand up on Kat's shoulder, "maybe we can talk ol' Tom into another performance." She slid herself into a very cozy position against Kat. "Is that something you'd like?" Jo leaned in to emphasize her position.

"I... Uh..." Kat stammered then continued, "I think that could be really hot. Are you sure?" Kat seemed to split the question between both Tom and Jo.

Jo eased herself toward the other bed trailing a hand along Kat's shoulders. "Come over here and sit with me".

Tom watched the two women move onto the opposite bed. Jo sat behind Kat and began rubbing her neck and shoulders. Kat's attention slid away from Tom and turned to Jo. Kat turned and put a hand up around Jo's back. The pair spun to sit with their legs in opposite directions, hip next to hip with their hands sliding up and down each others sides. Jo leaned in and started to kiss Kat, sliding one of her hands under the vest to squeeze Kat's breast. Kat hesitated for a split second but then leaned into the kiss while sliding both of her hands up under Jo's half shirt. She slid and tugged, the half shirt was loose, but Jo had a tight sports bra on beneath the half shirt. "This is in the way" Kat put her hands on either of Jo's sides and pushed both the bra and the half shirt up and over Jo's head.

Tom was entranced. He had forgotten his predicament with his shorts and just stared. Jo's breasts bounced free. They were small and tight with prominent dark nipples. All she still had on were the skin tight shorts.

Jo stared at Kat with pure lust, "You are so sexy, but you have too much on." With that Jo pushed Kat's vest off and yanked the hem of the white shirt out of the skirt where it was tucked. Kat began to help and quickly removed the solid white bra she had on, tossing it to the side of the bed. Jo immediately leaned in and started sucking on Kat's nipples. The contrast of Jo's dark skin against the porcelain white of Kat was an amazing, arousing contrast. Tom slid his shorts away from his crotch, once again freeing his erection.

The slight movement seemed to break the trance. Kat's eyes opened wider and she gently stroked the back of Jo's head. "You know, we were supposed to be watching a show" and pointed back across toward Tom.

"You're right. Although is looks like we gave him a little help in the motivation department." Jo slid away from Kat and swiveled to straddle her, putting one leg on either side of Kat from behind. Jo set her chin lightly on Kat's shoulder and wrapped her arms around to a position where she could massage Kat's breasts. She started gently rubbing and squeezing Kat's breasts. "I think Tom should keep going. Show Kat like you showed us the other night." Jo punctuated her statement by pinching a nipple and drawing s shuddering breath from Kat.

Tom grabbed the base of his cock and started to slide his hand up and down the shaft. He went slowly so that he wouldn't finish too quickly. He wanted to make this last as long as he could. He slowed his breathing and brought his other hand around to rub his balls while he stroked. While he rubbed himself up and down he could feel his hand getting more and more slippery with his precum. He knew that once again he wasn't going to last very long. He had lost his focus for a moment, but glanced back at Kat and Jo. Kat was wiggling her hips and sliding her skirt and panties down her legs. She let them drop off the bed to the floor and sat there completely naked. Jo had stopped moving and was staring at Kat's nakedness as well.

"Move closer. I can't see you very well from way over there." Kat slid her feet up and together, moving her knees apart. She was totally exposed and open, facing directly at Tom. She slid one hand up to Jo's arm and pulled it down toward the triangle of curly hair between her legs. "Please, I want more".

Tom kept staring as Jo's hand began to stroke Kat's outer lips and rub circles around her clit. Kat shuddered and closed her eyes briefly. "More" was all she said and leaned back into Jo.

Tom moved off his side of the bed and stood next to the two women. His erection bobbed when he stepped closer and Kat giggled. She reached out with one hand and deliberately pushed down on the end of Tom's cock to make it bob up and down more. She giggled and said, "Look, he's waving".

Tom grabbed the base and started stroking again. He narrowed his eyes to slits and started to move his hips back and forth just a little to simulate thrusting. He watched Jo's hands continue to work on Kat's pleasure, rubbing, pinching and squeezing. His hand began to pick up speed. He could feel himself moving toward cumming. He'd been teasing at himself long enough to build a huge load.

"Oh!" Kat's cheeks had gotten red and her hips were rocking back and forth against Jo's hand. "I think he's close. Look how fast his hand is going." Kat licked her lips. "Over here. Move over here. I want you close."

Tom moved so that his knees rested against the side of the bed and kept stroking. He felt the moment when he passed the point of no return. He closed his eyes, thrust his hips forward and released a massive burst of cum. He kept stroking and felt at least three more spurts. He opened his eyes again as he shivered all over at the force of his orgasm.

Kat's hips ground forward and she moaned, putting her hands over Jo's hands, stilling them. She had a line of cum that started from a large spot up on her chest and trailing all the way down past her belly button.

"That was incredibly hot." Kat moved one hand from Jo's now still hands and dabbed at the cum along her stomach.

Jo spoke for the first time in a long while, "I told you my man Tom was impressive."

"He certainly is." Kat grinned. "However, Tom is also a very messy boy." She trailed her hand up and away bringing a strand of cum along with her fingers. "This will not work. When it gets cold it's going to distract me." She stood up.

Tom realized that Kat had never taken the knee high boots that were part of her costume off. He could feel the faint return of his erection looking at her like that, naked except for her boots.

Kat started walking toward the bathroom holding a hand out for Jo. "We're going to get a shower and wash this gooey boy stuff off." Jo moved to take Kat's hand. "Tom, you stay right out here and see if you can build up to that again while we're in there." She giggled, winked and lead Jo to the shower and out of sight.

Tom closed his eyes and tried to commit that new view to memory. He could certainly work with that.