A Walk in the Night

Story Info
Erica fulfills a fantasy by walking home naked.
878 words
4.44
19.3k
46
3

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/05/2023
Created 05/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Timeris
Timeris
367 Followers

The alarm buzzed, bringing Erica instantly alert. It was 3:00 AM on a warm rainy night. Not that she'd gotten too much sleep. Her excitement made that impossible.

Tonight, she would keep a promise she'd made to herself a long time ago. It took a moment to screw up her courage, but she knew if she didn't begin moving, she would chicken out and regret it.

She got up from her bed and opened the window, it was raining steadily, but there was no coolness to the air. Perfect for what she had planned.

She put on a pair of sandals, and gathered two keys - one for her door, and one for the car. She opened the front door, a thrill running through her as the warm air caressed her naked body. She locked the door behind her, and quickly hid the house key beneath a rock near the front door.

She strode quickly to her car and got in. It felt strange sitting behind the wheel, her wet skin sticking slightly to the vinyl seats. She started the engine and pulled out of the driveway, leaving the safety of her house behind.

Her nipples ached with excitement and she drove along, wondering if she would see another car on her short trip, two miles away to a small public reservoir.

The sound of the windshield wipers made a steady rhythm, almost hypnotic. It deepened the sense of the unreality, as she drove along the quiet streets, heading towards something she'd fantasized about since she was a teenager.

She reached the small parking lot at Lake Greenwood, relieved to see that there were no other vehicles. She drove as far in as she could, in the hopes of making her car less noticeable from the street.

Taking a deep breath she opened the car door, stepped out, and locked it. She leaned in and placed the key in the center console, and with a deep breath, contemplated the next move.

"Now or never," she thought. Before she could change her mind, she closed the car door, leaving her naked and alone two miles from her small house.

The rain fell steadily, soaking her instantly. She was glad she'd tied her hair into a ponytail, or she wouldn't be able to see with the water streaming down her face.

She turned away from her car, and made her way to the trail. The sound of the rain dampened all other sounds. The lights from distant houses provided enough illumination for her to find her way along. As her eyes became accustomed to the night, she made her way along the trail to the nearby lake.

Halfway around the small lake, she stopped on a short stretch of beach and decided to wade into the warm water. She spent fifteen minutes or so swimming and floating, enjoying the unprecedented freedom of being outside unencumbered by clothes. She swam back to the shore, and retrieved her sandals.

Soon, she came back around and could see the parking lot in the distance. It was now well past three in the morning, and she would need to hurry if she wished to make it home unseen.

She felt a frisson of fear, prompted by an unbidden thought. Maybe she wanted to be seen. Considering her earlier action, she was not miles from home, with no way to cover herself.

She crossed the parking lot, and followed the tree-lined sidewalk in the direction home. For the most part, it would be an easy trip, with places to hide if needed, but it was still a couple of miles away.

Erica set off at a steady pace, enjoying the warm rain on her skin and looking around at the otherworldly charm of the sleeping neighborhood. Soon, she was as far away from her car as she was from home. She'd never felt so vulnerable, yet so excited in her life. She began to grin as she thought of her current situation. None of her friends or family would believe her capable of this.

The sound of the rain masked the sound of a car coming, and it wasn't until she saw the headlights, that she noticed it. With a jolt of adrenaline, she ran behind a nearby bush, her heart pounding as the light grew brighter.

As the car continued past, oblivious the panting, naked woman in the bushes, Erica realized that this was the best night of her life. She ran her finger down the slit of her dripping pussy. Whether it was the rain or arousal, she couldn't tell, but her clitoris felt ridiculously sensitive to her touch. In a moment she gasped to a shuddering orgasm, the quickest and hardest one she'd ever felt.

The stood up, somewhat unsteadily, and continued on her way, careful now to look out for cars, or houses that weren't quite asleep.

Soon, she reached her house and with a slight sense of disappointment pulled out her house key from it's hiding place. She dried herself off with the towel she'd left inside the front door.

She made a cup of tea and sat down to think about her next plans. This was fun, tremendously arousing, but now she wanted to do so much more.


Timeris
Timeris
367 Followers