Con Toda Mi Alma 5 (An Alice Story)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hers. Nina felt warm at the thought, and her doubts faded while she studied the smile on her Mistress' face under the passing street lights. "Do you think my pussy is pretty shaved?" The question was asked so quietly that the words scarcely stirred the air in front of Nina's mouth.

Alice tried to cover up the urge to stare at her lovely submissive, but she still twitched. "Honestly?" She wiggled in her seat. "I've been waiting for you to ask." Her joy radiated outward, illuminating her sari while the curvy brunette glowed with delight.

"Really?"

"Will you be hurt if I tell you the truth? Because I don't want to lie. I don't want to hold it in. I want you to believe me." Her sexy voice sang to her precious lover. "Not just because I'm your Mistress. I want you to believe me because it comes from my heart."

Nina felt her chest thumping and her blood hurrying in her limbs in response to Alice's sweet passion. "I... I want to know..." She was so unsure, but it felt right. Her fingers reached out and stroked her Mistress' hair and shoulder. "Please."

With the sexual heat of a lusty lioness, Alice replied with words wrapped in tender kisses. "I used to caress your soft lips, and they were hidden from me. Now I can feel every crinkle, every fold, every moist slope, and I want more. I want you cradled in my hand when I sleep. I want your smooth pussy tucked against my thigh when we cuddle. I want your legs spread and your fingers tugging your pretty lips outward in the shower." She sighed with contentment. "You feel so good, so special, and I never want to let you go. When you're shaved, there's nothing between us." Alice moaned softly, "And now I'm soaking wet and we're not even halfway home."

Pushing at her skirt, Nina moved around in her seat. It took more effort than she expected, but with a final adjustment of her seatbelt to prevent it from slicing over her boob, Nina's pussy was exposed. "You know what I feel when I'm shaved?" she whispered to her Mistress. Her fingers pressed over her soft abdomen and down to the parted flesh hugging her sex. "I feel like I should be fucked by you." This was the difference. This is what Nina hadn't felt around Alice's friends despite their caresses and openness and friendliness. "I feel like I have to hide my pussy away so no one else knows. I feel like my sisters might find out at any time."

"You're not worried about them just knowing you're shaved..." Alice and Ronin had discussed how hard it could be on Nina if she came out of the closet to her sisters. "But sweetie, you don't ever have to tell anyone your private business."

Nina spread her labia and began massaging the soft ring of skin at her opening. "In front of all of them... every time they ask... you are my Mistress." Moaning as her inner wetness began to seep into her fingers, Nina leaned back in her seat and began to masturbate. The soft rumble of the road added a full body vibration to her touch. "And Mistress... means..." She gasped when they hit a pothole and the nail of her pinkie scraped her sensitive inner walls.

"What does it mean, sweetie?" Alice was trying to drive, but her head kept turning to enjoy how Nina touched herself.

Forced to lewdly thrust her pelvis out while lifting her ass off the passenger seat, the Latina finally managed to comfortably fit four fingers into her wet pussy. "My Mistress gets to have all of this." She grinned. "Tell me what you want to do when we get back to your bed, Mistress?"

Laughing and drumming the steering wheel with glee, Alice replied, "Do you want to know? Or can you tell me?" It was obvious Nina had something in mind while writhing and twisting against her own fingers in plain view of any car that passed them.

"Your big cock buried in my ass... your fingers deep inside of my shaved pussy... and- Oh!" Nina paused, felt around desperately and then collapsed to her seat laughing like a maniac.

Alice caught on quickly. "Just make sure your chiming ball doesn't get under my feet while I'm driving." She gasped and then giggled while Nina groped her inner thighs and pretended to be checking for the steel ball that had popped out of her pussy. "I thought you were practicing keeping those tucked inside of you."

With soft laugh, Nina replied, "I got excited. Guess my Mistress will have to spank me." They both cackled and were happy and silly for the rest of the drive.

12