Conceiving a Fetish Ch. 01

Story Info
Redheaded wife gets an intoxicating taste of dark chocolate.
5.8k words
4.55
15.6k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eyeare
eyeare
8 Followers

Cam shows always fascinated me. Seeing someone in their most intimate moments was absolutely intoxicating. What drew me back were those daring acts of exhibitionism where women would flash, masturbate, and even fuck in barely hidden public places. I'd imagine I was watching them in person, rather than as a distant image on a screen, but I still craved that real connection.

In my sophomore year of college I stumbled upon this little place on the outskirts of downtown and I knew I found something special, a sex shop with a live peep show. It wasn't in the best part of town, but I didn't care; the moment I walked through the door I felt as if I'd come home, like everything finally made sense. I quickly became a regular, spending my Friday nights there religiously.

Jessica and I started dating just before graduation and it didn't take long for things to get serious. I couldn't give up my weekly refuge, so I lied about what I was doing on Fridays. Since she had no interest in gambling, I told her I was playing poker at the casino and she never questioned it. This lie held strong even after we got married, and I felt like nothing could go wrong. That is, until she walked out on stage one Friday night.

My mind raced. Did she know I was here? Neither answer gave me much comfort. If she did, was she doing this to punish me for lying to her? If she didn't, then what the fuck was she doing?

The sound of a riding crop slapping boots brought me back to my senses. With my mind clear I was able to fully take her in, and good Lord Jessica looked amazing tonight. Of course I always found my wife beautiful, but the outfit she wore showed off her voluptuous curves perfectly. She wore a figure-hugging black military dress that stopped partway down her ass cheeks. Garter straps lead down to black stockings that squeezed her thighs, causing them to bulge over the top of the stockings.

"Okay boys, it's time for your penis inspection. Hurry it up, get 'em out," she announced in a stern voice as she seductively swung her hips from side to side while circling the room. It didn't take long for every glory hole to have a cock sticking out of it, and aside from mine, all of them were black. She continued pacing around the room, gently tapping her riding crop against each of us. "You're to stand there quietly. You will not move, you will not speak unless spoken to, and you will not touch yourself. Violators will be severely punished. Do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am," we replied mostly in unison.

"Good, now let's start with you," she said looking at my booth, "the odd one out."

Jessica walked towards my booth and tapped my penis with the crop a few times. She looked down and saw my erection, which made her smile. "Is that all, boy? Leaves a bit to be desired," she said, turning her head to glance at the other cocks on display.

She turned back to face me and took a step closer. Looking at the one way mirror, she smiled and started unzipping her dress, exposing her breasts. My body tensed up as her right hand curled around my shaft. The tip of her middle finger traced down the length of my cock, making its way to the base where she slowly stroked it before pulling away. I held my breath. She grabbed her breast, fondling it until her nipples hardened. Then without warning her right hand clamped around my cock.

I let out a gasp and bucked my hips forward, forcing myself further inside her grip. Her fingers curled tightly around my cock and I was barely able to keep myself under control. I desperately needed release, when suddenly she pulled her hand away and moved towards the next booth.

"Hopefully you'll be better behaved." She looked down at the big black cock in front of her and smiled, "Well, we're off to a better start."

Wasting no time, she dropped to her knees and started tracing her tongue up and down his shaft, sucking hard on the head every now and then. He let out a moan and she smiled a mischievous smile before taking his entire length into her mouth.

"Mmm... now that's a nice dick," she said in between deep-throating him.

I couldn't believe how sexy seeing my wife suck another man's cock was. My dick was rock hard and throbbing. Her lips moved back and forth along the length of his shaft, wetly slurping up and down. She kept up a steady rhythm, sucking him deep and stroking his cock with her hand. I never would've guessed she could handle such a huge cock.

"That's it honey, suck that big black cock," the man moaned as he watched her work.

Her tits jiggled and swayed in rhythm with her actions. As she blew him, she reached down to his balls and gave them a little squeeze, eliciting a loud moan as he came into her mouth. She kept sucking and stroking, milking the rest of his cum from his cock. When she finally released it, she licked her lips and swallowed every drop.

Jessica stood up and proceeded to the next glory hole, taking a moment to admire the thick black cock in front of her. After a brief examination, she wrapped her lips around it and began sucking. She bobbed her head up and down, moaning as she went. She worked his cock fast and hard, blowing him like she was trying to swallow him whole.

I couldn't take it anymore, so I started stroking my cock. It felt great to be touching myself again after all this time, and I really wanted to cum. Seeing my wife blow someone else was almost enough to push me over the edge, and a moan escaped my lips. She heard it and looked over to my booth with an evil grin. Apologizing to the man she was blowing, she got up and walked back to my booth.

"It looks like you need some more punishment," she said, whipping her crop against my cock, this time much harder, causing my body to jerk forward.

"Ow!" I instinctively pulled out of the glory hole. "What did I do wrong?"

She stepped forward so I could look into her eyes. "You were touching yourself, and I never gave you permission." Her voice was stern but playful, I could tell she was enjoying this.

I didn't respond, instead I looked down at my cock. Reluctantly, I put it back through the glory hole.

She wrapped her fingers around my cock and started to pump me. "You're very naughty, aren't you?" she teased, squeezing my cock harder. "Why can't you wait until I'm done playing with the others? Why are you so impatient?" She pumped faster and harder, making me groan. "You're such a bad boy."

I was almost to the point of no return, I could feel it coming, when she suddenly let go of my cock. "Ah... ow!" I yelped, realizing she wasn't going to finish me off.

Turning around, she walked back and resumed the blowjob I interrupted. She worked him like a pro, bobbing her head up and down on his thick shaft. I watched intently as she took him deep into her throat and pulled back, gagging slightly. She looked up at him and smiled, a gleam in her eye that told me she was getting off on this.

"Mmm, that's it baby, just like that," he moaned.

She kept her pace steady, never missing a beat. His cock was slick with saliva and her spit dripped down onto his balls. I loved watching her work, her breasts bouncing beautifully as she sucked him. Her mouth slid up and down the full length of his cock, and I was amazed at how much of it she could get in there. She sucked him with incredible intensity.

"Oh fuck yes..." he groaned, "that's it!"

As he talked I watched her hand reach down to her pussy. Her fingers slid into her slit and she started rubbing herself while sucking him. The sight was mesmerizing, her long red hair flowing down her back and her big tits swaying. She was lost in the moment, her eyes closed and her face contorted with pleasure.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" he warned her.

She slowed down and looked up towards him, smiling. "Go ahead baby! Cum in my mouth!"

He grunted loudly as he erupted into her mouth. Her hand continued to rub her pussy and she happily slurped his seed until he finished. Pulling away from his cock, she opened her mouth wide and let him see all of his load before swallowing it all.

"Damn bitch, you swallow cock like a champ," he laughed.

She wiped her mouth and grinned back at him. "Thanks. It helps when you've got a great dick to work with." She winked at him before turning to the next booth.

She whispered something to the man inside before quickly moving to the next booth and blowing the next guy. His dick was smaller than mine, but he had a thick set of nuts that she enjoyed fondling while sucking him. He didn't last nearly as long as the others.

"Holy shit!" The man gasped as he came into her mouth.

For the next fifteen minutes or so, Jessica finished sucking off the remaining men. She wasn't too rough with them, and they all seemed to enjoy themselves. She had a satisfied grin on her face the whole time, despite the fact that they were all pretty average compared to what she had earlier.

After finishing the final guy, Jessica turned and sauntered towards my booth. Her breasts bounced enticingly and she exaggerated the swaying of her hips as she walked up to me. "I think you've had enough punishment for now," she said with a smile as she looked down at my cock.

"Please..." I begged, "I need to cum."

She nodded and leaned forward, lightly kissing the tip of my cock. I shuddered at the contact, and couldn't wait to feel her lips wrap around my shaft. But that feeling never came.

"Oh dear, I almost forgot someone!" She turned and walked towards the booth of the man she skipped over. Looking down at his cock, she said, "How could I possibly have forgotten about this monster? I know how I can make this up to you. Don't worry boys, I'll be right back."

And with that, she strolled away and headed back into the changing room. I was left standing naked and throbbing, still feeling disappointed that she hadn't taken care of me.

A minute later she returned, holding hands with a tall black man. He was in great shape and carried an air of authority about him. Swaying between his legs was the biggest dick I'd ever seen. It looked to be at least nine inches long and was unbelievably thick. Jessica looked excited as she ran her fingers up and down his shaft. Then she looked up and kissed him passionately, pressing her large tits against his chest and cooing, "I can't wait to see what you can do with that thing."

Reaching out he grabbed her ass, pulling her into him and grinding his crotch against hers. She moaned into his mouth as they French kissed. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she pulled him closer, their tongues wrestling. His hands grasped her ass firmly, kneading it as they continued to kiss.

Finally after several minutes of making out, he broke free of the embrace and gently guided her down onto her knees. Without hesitation, she started licking his cock, swirling her tongue around the tip. With gentle strokes, she lapped at the underside of his massive rod, occasionally reaching out and caressing his balls.

"This thing is beautiful," she said, looking up at him with lust in her eyes.

When she'd thoroughly coated his cock with her spit, she took it into her mouth and started working it. She bobbed her head back and forth, slowly working his cock. Soon she had it all in her mouth and was sucking hard, using her hand to stroke his shaft. Her lips slid up and down the entire length, never missing a stroke.

"That's it honey, suck that big black dick."

She responded eagerly, sucking him deep and slurping up and down his shaft. With one hand, she massaged his balls while continuing to jerk him off. Every few strokes she would pause briefly and give his shaft a lick before resuming her sucking.

"God damn... you're one amazing cocksucker," he groaned.

After gagging a couple times, Jessica backed off, taking a quick break. "Fuck, you really are huge. I don't know if my pussy can handle such a beast."

"Listen, I've fucked plenty of white girls who didn't think they could take it, and within seconds they're begging for more."

With that encouragement, she went back to work. Moaning softly as she alternated between taking him into her throat and giving him light kisses along the shaft. Each time she licked along his length, he'd grunt and groan. She knew exactly how to drive a guy wild.

After a few minutes, she suddenly released him from her mouth and jumped up to her feet. Looking into his eyes, she said, "I need you inside me. I can't wait any longer."

"Get to it then, slut," he growled, slapping her ass playfully.

Smiling seductively while opening the condom she'd brought with her, she rolled the rubber onto his thick cock and began stroking him vigorously. "I think I'm going to like this." She kissed the tip of his cock.

Without warning he grabbed her hips and lifted her up so her pussy was in line with his cock. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist. Pushing forward, he sank into her pussy. She gasped as he entered her, his huge cock stretching her open as it filled her completely.

Quickly getting used to it, she was soon bouncing up and down on his fat cock. With both hands he grabbed her ass cheeks, squeezing them together as he thrust his hips forward.

I was shocked at how easily she could take him. He bottomed out with each thrust, filling her completely. As he pulled back, her pussy lips gripped tightly and clung to him, never wanting to let go. It was incredible to watch.

"Shit girl, you're built for this," he grunted.

"Fuck yes! I love your big dick baby!" Her voice sounded different somehow, deeper and breathier. She slammed her body against his, driving his cock deeper into her. Her breasts bounced wildly as she rode him.

They moved in unison, thrusting into each other hard and fast. Jessica let out a cry of passion and held on to him tightly as he fucked her. Her long red hair was falling to the side and her tits were thrust forward, taunting the men in the surrounding booths. He pounded her relentlessly, filling her pussy completely.

"Oh God yes, fuck me!" she screamed.

With every moan, her boobs bounced more and more. He pumped his cock in and out of her rapidly, smacking his balls loudly against her ass. She closed her eyes and leaned forward slightly, biting her lip and gasping. The wet sounds of skin slapping together filled the room.

His pace increased as he slammed into her cunt, burying himself deep inside of her. She was being pounded hard and fast, her big tits jiggling as he thrust into her. Digging his fingers into her ass cheeks, he gripped them tight and pressed his hips forward, ramming his cock deep into her pussy. She moaned louder and louder, grinding herself against him and squeezing her vaginal walls tight around his shaft.

Jessica kept her eyes locked on his as he fucked her. They were filled with lust, and her mouth hung open as she panted and moaned. Her breasts heaved with each powerful thrust. As he picked up speed, she matched him, slamming herself down on his cock.

Sweat glistened on their bodies as they fucked. My heart raced and my breathing became heavy. I couldn't believe how hot it was watching another guy pound my wife senseless. This was unlike anything I'd ever experienced before, but I loved every second. I wanted to cum badly, but I forced myself to hold off.

"Don't stop baby, don't you dare stop!" she moaned as he plowed into her.

"Shit girl, you love this black dick huh?"

She nodded eagerly, panting and writhing. "Yes! Please keep fucking me!"

Her face turned bright red as she came, her whole body trembling uncontrollably. Arching her back, she clung for dear life as he drove his cock into her. Spasms rocked through her and she cried out incoherently, bucking wildly on him. Her stomach tightened and quivered as waves of pleasure coursed through her. Juices dripped down his shaft as he kept slamming into her.

His hands gripped her hips tightly and he buried his massive length inside of her again and again, sending shock waves throughout her entire body. When she finally finished shaking, she collapsed on top of him, her heavy tits resting on his bare chest. He slowed down a bit but still remained within her. Gently caressing her ass and kissing the nape of her neck, he whispered sweet words of encouragement.

Slowly they rocked together, taking turns thrusting their pelvises. They quickly picked up speed, rocking faster and faster. My own cock was rock hard, but I resisted the urge to touch myself. Instead I stood there quietly watching my wife ride another man.

Their bodies ground against each other, and the smell of sex permeated the air. Jessica's breathing was becoming labored and strained, but the black man seemed unaffected. He continued to pound into her pussy, sending tremors through her frame. She looked exhausted yet incredibly satisfied as she clung to him.

"Fuck girl, this ass is perfect," he groaned, grabbing her ass roughly.

"This dick is perfect," she sighed happily.

Bucking her hips against him, she forced his cock deep inside of her. His grip tightened on her ass and he began slamming into her harder than ever. Each time he bottomed out inside of her, she let loose a loud moan. The sound of his balls smacking against her ass sent shivers down my spine.

"Fuck yes! Fuck me, baby!" she screamed.

Their movements intensified as they fucked each other raw, moaning loudly and grunting with every movement. As her orgasm approached, she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him close. Their lips met and tongues danced wildly while their pelvises slammed together repeatedly. Passion coursed through their veins as their bodies moved together.

"Oh God, gonna... gonna..." Panting heavily, Jessica tried to finish her sentence but couldn't.

Then she came undone, screaming out in pleasure. Her body tensed and trembled uncontrollably while waves of ecstasy rolled over her. After a minute of pure bliss, the spasms subsided and her head fell forward onto his shoulder. When she raised her face again, tears were dripping down her flushed cheeks.

"That was amazing," she panted, catching her breath. After a few moments she hopped off him and took hold of his cock. Stroking it slowly, she gazed lovingly into his eyes. "How have you not cum yet?"

"Don't wanna stop fuckin' you."

She giggled and leaned in, kissing him deeply once again. "Well I'm glad, because I still need more."

"Get down on your stomach," he commanded.

Quickly complying, she laid herself down on the floor, presenting her beautiful ass to him. He knelt behind her and fondled her cheeks for a minute, running his hands up and down her meaty rear. She wiggled her ass in response, loving the attention.

"You like my ass baby?" she asked, turning her head to look back over her shoulder.

He responded by shoving his face between her cheeks, his tongue snaking along her crack and lapping at her asshole. Squirming in pleasure, she moaned softly as she pressed her ass into his face. He took his time licking her thoroughly, massaging her cheeks and rimming her hole. Finally he moved back to her pussy, tasting the remnants of her orgasm on his lips.

"Damn girl, you're wet as fuck."

"All because of you," she whispered back, pushing her butt back towards him.

He wasted no time climbing up behind her. Impaling her with his cock, he slid it back into her wet pussy with ease. His hands went straight to her hips and he began thrusting into her hard and fast. Once he got used to the position he really started drilling her, pounding into her over and over.

"Shit, you really are built for this aren't you?" he asked, leaning forward and licking her earlobe.

She nodded enthusiastically. "It feels great. Fuck me, give me that big dick," she pleaded, "Please fuck me!"

I could only imagine how much force he must have been exerting on her tiny pussy. But instead of complaining she seemed to love it, moaning loudly as he drove his cock into her again and again. His body slapped her ass with each stroke, the sound echoing throughout the room. As he fucked her more forcefully she started moaning even louder, and eventually she was shrieking with each thrust.

eyeare
eyeare
8 Followers
12