Conceiving a Fetish Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck yes! Give me that big black dick!"

I was stunned at how hot the action was. He fucked her hard, driving his cock in and out of her with wild abandon. She moaned loudly with each thrust, welcoming his cock inside of her. It was incredibly erotic to watch. She was literally begging for more, her voice almost cracking with passion.

His pace slowed down and he turned her head to kiss her passionately once more. Running his hand through her hair, he pulled her close and pumped into her. The two lovers made out feverishly, tongues dancing in each other's mouths. Eventually he broke off the kiss, continuing to move his hips back and forth, his cock plunging into her over and over.

Jessica wasn't satisfied though; she went in for another kiss and he gladly complied. Their lips met and they sucked on each other's tongues as they continued making out. This time Jessica broke off the kiss. She gave him another quick peck, then looked contentedly into his eyes.

"Now fuck me hard baby," she ordered.

Without hesitation he grabbed her hips and pulled her onto her knees and back towards him, fucking her deeper than ever before. Her breasts swung freely and swayed with every movement. Groping her tits, he squeezed and kneaded them roughly as he continued to pound into her. He plunged his cock deep inside of her, bottoming out and filling her up completely. Jessica was moaning continuously now, her arms reaching behind her to grab his muscular thighs.

Fucking back at him enthusiastically, her body shook with ecstasy. She started to buck her hips back against him, meeting his thrusts. "Yes! Yes! Fuck me baby! Oh God yes!" she yelled.

As she did so, the man reached down and grabbed a fistful of her hair. He yanked her head back, forcing her to look up at him. "That's right bitch," he growled, "look at me when I'm fuckin' you!"

Her eyes widened in surprise but she didn't say anything. Instead she met his gaze and stared up into his eyes. Raw lust reflected in those beautiful green eyes, and I knew that she was getting off on having him treat her like this. The way she responded told me that this was exactly what she wanted.

He continued to slam into her from behind, never slowing or stopping for very long. With every thrust he pulled her head back by the hair, forcing her to arch her back even further. Swaying back and forth, her big tits shook violently.

"Fuck yes! Fuck me baby! Make me yours! Give me that black cock!"

I had a clear view of her gorgeous body as she was ravaged, and watched helplessly as she was driven insane by his giant cock. The sight of my gorgeous wife being fucked senseless was too much for me to handle, and I came without warning, shooting my load onto the floor.

She was being pounded mercilessly, her large breasts bouncing wildly as he fucked into her. Blood dripped from his thighs as her fingernails pierced his flesh. Undeterred, he kept plunging his cock into her, never relenting.

Soon she was yelling with pleasure. Her whole body tensed as another orgasm swept over her. This one was stronger than the last and lasted longer. She thrashed violently, unable to control herself. All the while her lover continued to hammer away at her pussy. She writhed beneath him, moaning incoherently until finally she collapsed, falling limply onto the floor.

The man slowed his rhythm and withdrew from her, tearing off the condom and tossing it aside. Hearing that, Jessica quickly sat up and turned to face him.

"Don't worry, I ain't about to fuck you raw," he said as he sat down.

"Thank God. Not exactly a safe day today."

He chuckled and spread his legs wide. Jessica crawled between them, lowering her head towards his cock. She licked the tip and took hold of his shaft, stroking it and licking the underside of it. Then without any warning or build-up, she opened her mouth and took half of his length. She sucked hard, slurping and swallowing his cock as best as she could. She'd pull back until just the tip was in her mouth before sliding down again.

Eagerly swallowing it all, she bobbed her head up and down as she worked his cock. He grabbed a handful of her hair and began pumping into her mouth. I watched closely as she took his dick into her throat several times, gagging slightly each time. But she never stopped sucking, continuing to work his cock as he pumped into her mouth. She looked up at him with lusty eyes, her tongue flicking across his sensitive penis.

"I'mma cum soon," he warned. "You ready?"

"Mmmm..." she moaned, nodding her head.

Then he leaned forward and whispered something in her ear. She shivered at the words and nodded once again, before taking his entire cock back into her mouth. A moment later he released a low moan and exploded, shooting ropes of cum directly into her mouth. She closed her eyes tight and swallowed, milking him dry with her lips and tongue.

After a minute he finally pulled out of her mouth. She wiped some of the cum from the corners of her mouth with her finger and tasted it, smiling. "Thank you, thank you so much," she whispered.

He laughed. "No problem, I had a lot of fun," he said with a grin.

She smiled back at him and leaned in for another kiss. "Me too."

He helped her to her feet and they shared another passionate kiss. "Thanks again, I needed that," she said quietly after their lips parted.

"Anytime. The name's Marcus by the way."

"Nice to meet you Marcus," she replied. "Jessica."

"Well Jessica, if you ever need it again I hope you'll come find me," he said with a wink.

"Definitely!" She giggled as he turned to leave.

She turned her attention back to me and gave me a coy little smile when she saw my cum on the floor, "I see you enjoyed yourself," she said with a wink.

"It was amazing. I didn't expect it to be so hot."

"I'm glad, now let's go home."

We made our way back to my car and headed home. Jessica was quiet as I drove, recuperating from her intense night, so I let her rest while I reflected on my own experience. It was definitely odd watching my wife fuck a black stranger in front of an audience, but I also found it incredibly erotic. I wasn't sure if him being black had anything to do with that or not, but I certainly enjoyed the raw sexual nature of the act. She clearly enjoyed it as well, which only made it better for me.

When we got home, she went into the shower and I sat on the couch, wondering what to do with myself. I looked around for something to drink and spotted a bottle of wine. I opened it and poured myself a glass, enjoying the taste as I watched TV. Jessica emerged from the bathroom, grabbed her own glass of wine, and then walked over to me.

"So are you ready to talk about it?" she asked.

I looked at her and nodded. "Yeah."

She seemed relieved. "I thought maybe you might want to wait till tomorrow."

"Nah, I'm ready now."

She snuggled up next to me and took my hand. "The other week, a friend at work mentioned going out to play poker the previous Friday. I asked her if she played any games with you and she looked confused and told me you weren't at the casino. I worried, wondering why you'd lie and what you were doing instead, so I followed you that next Friday. That's how I found out about the sex shop and the peep show. I was honestly relieved, since there were much worse things you could have been doing. I figured you were just ashamed of your voyeurism, right?"

"Yeah, sorta."

"Exactly. So I wanted to do something special to show you that I was okay with it and that I wasn't mad or anything," she said, smiling.

"That was a hell of a way to show it," I said, laughing.

"It was a bit extreme," she chuckled, "but it's not like I planned on fucking anyone, that was just a spur of the moment thing."

"Well you're lucky I was horny enough to enjoy it."

"You did seem into it," she teased.

"Yeah, I guess I was."

She leaned in close to me and kissed me. "So what do you think about everything now that you're not horny?"

"Well... I kinda liked it."

"I knew you would."

"I mean, I really liked it. I loved being your slave, I loved watching you blow all those men, and I loved seeing you get fucked by another guy. I'm honestly not quite sure what to make of it all, but I can tell you that I'll never forget it."

"Good, I'm glad you aren't upset."

"There is one thing bothering me though," I said. "It was obvious that you enjoyed it, but what exactly about it turned you on?"

Jessica thought for a minute before answering, "Hmm... Being naked and exposed in public, knowing there were people watching me. That was hot as hell."

She paused, waiting for my reaction.

"I suppose that makes sense," I said. "But there's more isn't there?"

She gave me a coy smile. "You're curious how I feel about black men aren't you?"

"Well yeah, I mean, that part was a bit unexpected."

She chuckled softly. "I didn't really expect it either, but something clicked when I saw all those black dicks. I've always enjoyed interracial porn, but I never thought I'd actually fuck a black guy. But when I got to Marcus and saw just how massive he was... I couldn't resist..." she trailed off.

"You needed to feel it inside you."

"God yes!"

"Was it because of his size, or because he was black?"

"Both," she admitted shyly.

"So how did it compare to the porn you like?"

"To be honest? It was even better than I imagined. I had a feeling girls in porn weren't faking it when they were with black guys, and now I know. His cock felt incredible, it fit perfectly in my pussy. And the way he fucked me... God damn, he reached places no man has ever touched before."

My cock twitched in my pants as she spoke, remembering her riding that giant cock. "Well, it was definitely hotter than any porn I've ever seen."

Jessica smiled at me, looking very pleased with herself. "Really?"

"Absolutely. I don't know if him being black did as much for me as it did for you, but watching him fuck you was incredible."

"I'm glad," she replied, leaning over and kissing me passionately. "So where do we go from here?"

"I don't know," I sighed, taking a sip of wine. "What do you think?"

She snuggled up to me, resting her head on my chest. "We can say this was a fun one time experience, or we can do it some more. I don't mind either way."

"Well, we both loved it, so it'd be stupid to deny ourselves..."

She turned her head towards me. "Are you serious?"

"Of course I am. I loved watching you get fucked, and you obviously loved having a huge black cock stuffed inside you. Why wouldn't I want to see more of that?"

She kissed me. "I love you."

"I love you too."

She rested her head against my chest and I ran my hand through her hair. Our silence was comforting as we considered our options, and eventually I spoke up, "Oh right, what did Marcus whisper to you before he came?"

Her cheeks flushed red and she looked down shyly. "Um, he said 'I wish I was cumming in your pussy.'"

My heart skipped a beat and my cock stiffened instantly. "Oh wow. Did he say anything else?"

"Nope. That was it," she said.

I was pretty sure there was more to it, but I decided not to push it. For now, I simply held her in my arms and thought about what she might be hiding. Then I remembered her nodding in agreement to whatever Marcus had whispered. He'd asked her a question, and she didn't want to tell me about it.

The realization hit me hard, Marcus had asked her if she wanted the same thing, and she agreed! My cock throbbed painfully as I imagined him flooding her womb with his seed.

"Babe, did you hear me? I said let's head up to bed."

"Sorry, got distracted for a second."

"What's up?"

"Nothing," I lied. "Let's go."

We headed upstairs together and cuddled under the covers. Jessica fell asleep almost immediately, but I lay awake thinking about the night's events. What happened today was nothing short of remarkable, and I couldn't wait to see what the future would bring us.

12