Concert Friend

Story Info
We meet a new friend at a concert, friend becomes more later.
1.6k words
3.24
9.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One night me and Ira were going to a concert in a town about 2.5 hours from our home town. We decided to get there early to try and secure a spot up at the front as we were excited for all the bands playing that night. When we got there a few people were in line already. We talked while waiting for the doors to open and hit it off with one person in particular, a guy named Jared. Jared was average height 5' 10" - 6' range. About 190-200lbs. Brown hair and blue eyes. Somewhat athletic build. We decided once the doors opened the 3 of us would get a spot on the barriers together. Once we got inside and got a spot, Jared and I set it up where me and him would be shoulder to shoulder with Ira in front of us. Like a human barricade so she could dance. Before the show to started we talked even more and found we all had a lot in common and that Jared lived in a town 20 minutes north of us. We exchanged numbers and made plans to hang out a couple weeks later. This birthed the beginning of our friendship.

During the show Ira was dancing and would occasionally rub against me with her butt to tease me. Over time I have expressed to my girlfriend how much I want to see her fucked by another guy. She has had one experience with her ex about 2 years ago. But nothing more since. She will however flirt from time to time, so when she rubbed up against me again I pulled her close and whispered in her ear "you're driving me crazy, maybe you should drive Jared crazy to, he is helping you have a dance floor at the front after all."

She looked back at me and kissed me and smiled. She then slowly rubbed her ass on me and then pulled away and danced until the song ended. When the next song started she started dancing in front of us again. Only this time when she started to step back she backed right into Jared and started grinding into him hard with her ass. This went on the rest of the night. A few times I saw Jared put his hand on her hips and ass. One time she leaned back into him and had her leaned back into his shoulder and he reached up and grabbed her boob with his right hand.

After the show we said good bye to Jared and I noticed when Ira hugged him his hand lingered to her ass and gave it a nice squeeze and when she went to pull away she gave him a gentle kiss on the lips. Not overly sexual, but definitely more than a kiss you give a friend. Once we got to our hotel we couldn't get our clothes off fast enough.

A few weeks later we met up at our place to watch a fight and decided to eat some edibles. Now for me and Jared, that's not a big deal, we both smoke on the regular. For my girlfriend however, she doesn't smoke at all and only eats edibles once every month or two. Sometimes it knocks her out, sometimes it makes her crazy horny. This night she was already tired and was hoping it would knock her out. She ate hers and went to bed about 45 minutes later.

Me and Jared stayed up playing video games and that's when I got a text. "Do you think Jared would want to help live out your fantasy? We haven't done that since Greyson and you didn't get to see that one. I felt him rub against me at the concert and know he has something to offer" I just about dropped my phone. Jared asked me if everything was okay, I am sure my face turned white from shock. I stuttered for a bit then finally started to explain everything to him.

He was quiet for a second. Then said we are the coolest people ever and he didn't want to risk our friendship. I guaranteed him this wouldn't (not knowing for sure that was true) and told him to please join us. Jared sat silent for a second obviously in thought. Then he asked what's allowed and what's not. I told him we aren't into humiliation and that it's about making her the center of attention. He nodded yes and stood up. I got up and had him follow me to the bedroom.

We entered the room and Ira was on her stomach, blind folded and asking us for a massage. I started first, rubbing her shoulders and middle back. Then Jared joined in rubbing her lower back and butt. Then he went down and started working on her feet. He worked his thumbs deep into the bottom of each foot. Slowly taking his time to work out all the tension. I was massaging her scalp and neck. She was melting in our hands. I started working one her shoulders again as Jared started working his way up her left leg. Massaging her calf. Working his way up slowly until he is massaging her thigh right below her butt. His hand on the inner thigh brushing her pussy lips every few strokes. The first time she jumped, but after you could tell she was pushing against his hand for more pressure on her clit. After awhile of working her up like this, we turned her over and continued our massage. I started massaging her chest and arms while Jared move between her legs. This time he made her spread her legs so he could massage her pubic bone. He massage just above her pussy, then split his attention with his hand massaging on either side of her pussy. I couldn't see it, but I could tell she was wet just from the sounds of him massaging her. I started licking and kissing her neck while massaging her breast and gently pinched her nipples. Ira let out a moan which was caused by Jared moving from massaging the sides of her pussy, to massaging the inside. He had inserted two fingers and was working them in her slowly. I started sucking on her nipple and Jared bent down and took her clit in his mouth while continuing his assault on her pussy with his fingers. All the stimulation put her over the top and he came hard. Jared and I stopped sucking on her but he kept his fingers in her holding still until she came down. Then he slowly pulled out.

After she had a few minutes to recover, I laid down and had her get on top of me in a 69 position. While she gave me head and I ate her out, Jared came up and for the first time I saw what she had felt rub against her back. Jared was big. About 8" long and thick. He entered her from behind. Slowly sliding himself in, only doing a little bit at a time so she wouldn't be overwhelmed by his size. My girlfriend moaned deep on my cock and started sucking me even harder the deeper he went. Finally he bottomed out and his balls were resting on her clit. I had to stop eating and just watch for a minute. Jared started with slow deep strokes. Then he kept pulling out and playing with her clit with the tip of cock. I could see her all over his cock. She had creamed all over him already. He slowly fucked and teased her and I moved in again and ate her. This drove her over the top again and she started shaking from another orgasm. It was so powerful she had to stop sucking me so she could scream. Jared hadn't cum yet and I wanted to get up from under them.

Jared told her to lay on her back, and then he made her take off the blind fold. He got on top and slapped his cock on her belly so she could see it. Then he slowly slid his cock down her belly, across her clit down to her pussy opening. Then he slid back in her. This time once he bottomed out, he immediately started fucking her hard and slow and telling her to finger herself so she can cum on his cock has he cums. I could see her pussy gripping his cock, stretching to accommodate its size. I asked her if she was going to be a good girl and cum on his cock for me and she grunted "mmhhmmm" and then Jared grabbed her throat. That is when her eyes rolled in the back of her head and she came hard and long on Jared's cock. He couldn't take it and he came hard and deep inside her.

Once they had both come down from the mutual explosive orgasms, Jared pulled out and I slid in. She clamped down with her pussy and asked how she felt. I said amazing as thrust into her hard and fast. I came quick, hard, and from deep in my loins. It felt like I unloaded a gallon of cum from my balls. I then went down her out enjoying the mixture of all of our juices together. We all passed out in bed together. We woke up the next morning an talked about everything making sure everyone was okay. Jared is still our friend and has enjoyed many fun times with us since then. I will tell about them later.