My Wife was Testing the Waters Pt. 01

Story Info
My wife goes topless and teases me.
4.5k words
4.26
31.4k
65

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 01/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How about this one? My wife Joan said as she modeled another bikini in front of me. We were getting ready to go on vacation, our first one in years and we really were looking forward to it.

Joan is 29 and looks amazing. She has a very trim body and stands 5'7" tall. She had nice C Cup breasts with nipples that still point to the sky. I encouraged her to get some new bikinis since up to this point over the last few years we have only went on vacations with our families which meant one piece suits.

As she modeled it, I really liked how it fit her, but her whole butt was covered. Now I think her best asset is her butt so I was trying to encourage her to be a little more revealing. She went into the bathroom and came out wearing the next one. This was an amazing blue that accentuated her skin and her blonde hair. When she turned it was a Brazilian cut, which meant part of her cheeks were on display. I sat up more on the bed. "Now I like that."

She just giggled and said "I thought you might. I bought a blue one and a red one." She was so happy and we were so in love.

"I have one more to try on" and she bounced into the bathroom. A few minutes later she came out in a black bikini and my mouth hit the floor. It had small triangles that barely covered her nipples and a small patch of black material covered her front. a string went around both sides of her waist and when she spun it turned out to be a thong. I was immediately aroused and speechless.

"Don't get excited. I bought this as an impulse but I probably won't wear it."

"Come on!" I practically begged. "No one will know us and it would be nice to see you like that."

I reached out for her and she batted my hands away while she went back to the bathroom. "No sir, you are here just to look and give your opinion." She laughed as both butt cheeks bounced, free of any material to support them.

She came out a short time later in her standard panties and t-shirt. She looked amazing no matter what she wore. She ended up jumping and landing beside me on the bed almost knocking me off the bed. She laughed and finally cuddled up next to me.

"So would you really want me to wear that in public?" She craned her head to meet my eyes.

"Absolutely. You look amazing and I think it's hot when other guys check you out."

"You're weird, no one wants to look at me."

"What? You look more amazing now than you did on our wedding day."

She just grinned and melted into my arm. That's when she saw my tent in my pants. "Looks like the idea really does turn you on." She motioned toward my erection that was trying to break through the fabric and spring free.

"You know it's a fantasy of mine to see you with another man. I know you say you don't want to do that. But if I can't have that, at least I can watch men drool all over you wanting to be with you."

Joan blushed but in truth she loved the attention. We had been married for 4 years and dated a year before that. We met after college and fell in love. Joan had been a wild child in High School and College, but since she met me she had toned it down severely.

She was reluctant to tell me anything about her sexual history other than the basics. She always said that was in the past. But from some of the stories she told me once she had a glass of wine or two, she was wild and I do mean wild. I knew of at least one time she experimented with another girl, but her big thing was she loved cock. She couldn't get enough. She was always shy about details and embarrassed but from what I had gathered she always had a man and usually a "Friend with benefits" on the side in case the boyfriend didn't work out.

She had guys lining up to take her on vacation or rent a cabin in the mountains for a weekend. Joan got to live and enjoy life and they got to enjoy her body until she tired of them and went to the next guy.

I wasn't jealous, we both had lives before we met. True I had only been with a couple of ladies, but I was no saint either. I would never judge her for enjoying herself. Plus hearing about her stories and imagining her with other men was sometimes the best thing to masturbate to. I know that sounds strange, but my wife was the most beautiful woman in the world to me and who wouldn't want to see her in the throws of passion.

I remember one night after a bottle of wine she told me about a guy she met from work. He was a delivery driver and flirted with her a lot. She had always wanted to go to New York and see the Big Apple, so when he asked her to go and he would pay for everything she jumped at the idea. When she was tipsy she had eluded to the fact that they flew there and he paid for a room for the weekend. She said that he "got his money's worth" in her words as they had sex several times a day in any position they could think of. She would have never admitted this sober, but she told me he was the first man to get all three of her holes in one session. That revelation was the thoughts behind many a masturbation session on my part.

My name is Dave and I just turned 30. I'm in IT so I sit around a lot under fluorescent lights. I'm not in bad shape but I'm not muscular like I was in my early 20s. I know I'm about average in the cock department but Joan says she loves it and is very happy.

In one of her previous relationships she did tell me she once had a boyfriend with a 8" and very thick cock. One night after a few drinks she did tell me that she really enjoyed it unless he got really horny and started pounding away. Then it felt like it was coming out her throat and actually made her sore and hurt for a few days.

I think she was embarrassed to tell me too much about her past because she was afraid I would look down on her. But just the opposite was true. The more she told me over the years, the more attractive she became. Even if her and I had more of a vanilla sex life, knowing that she had been wild in her younger years was enough to drive me crazy.

---------------------------------------

As we stepped off the plane the sun was shining. It was a gorgeous day and everything looked amazing. The cab ride to the resort was quick and we were both just enjoying the scenery.

Once we got to the resort and checked in, they showed us to our suite. We were put on the tenth floor with a nice view of the ocean. The balcony overlooked the grounds including both pools. They had told us that there the grounds were split to cater to both types of vacationers.

The main Hotel had a couple of restaurants on the main floor and a dance club on the second floor. When you walked out toward the beach there was a path that went out and then split. The path to the right led you to a pool with a lounge chairs around it. The pool itself was wide open and had a great view of the ocean. This was where most of the older and conservative couples hung out. It was quite and more for relaxing. There was a small bar beside the pool that you could go up and get drinks but for the most part, they left you to enjoy nature.

The path to the left took you to the other pool. This had an actual swim up bar, with concrete bar stools in the water. On the other end of the pool, there was a small hut where they played music all day. The pool was circular with an island in the middle with tables on it. There was a small bridge over to that island and it created a small tunnel under it. The whole other end of the pool was open and it was where the hotel staff would initiate volleyball and other activities during the day.

When we got changed and went down, Joan wanted to go to the right and explore. The pool was quiet with about 20 guests laying around it. Some were tanning while others read. Very quite and relaxing.

Joan scrunched her nose a little bit. "Let's keep exploring she said."

We back tracked and went to the other pool. There was a wall made of tall bushes along the trail to give the pool more of a "hidden" vibe. We could hear the music coming from behind the wall before we got there. We turned the corner and took it all in, this side was by far the much more exciting. People were hanging out in groups, playing volleyball and sitting on concrete bar stools in the water at the swim up bar.

Joan turned to me "This looks like fun. Let's stay here." I agreed and we found some chairs. As we were getting settled I looked over and saw Joan drop her wrap. She was wearing the blue swimsuit and looked amazing. Her butt cheeks jiggled slightly while she bent over and spread her towel out. As I looked around I saw that a couple of the guys at the bar were checking her out. I just smiled in appreciation.

Once we sat down in our chairs Joan motioned over my shoulder. "There is some eye candy for you." As I turned to look there were two ladies laying out tanning topless. I enjoyed my look but turned back quickly as to not stare.

Joan just laughed at me.

"Well you had some admirers yourself" and told her about the guys at the bar.

She played it off but just then the waiter came up and handed us both a drink. "Compliments of the gentlemen at the bar."

Joan looked over and the two men that were looking at her raised their glasses to her. So let me tell you, everything was included at the resort, so the drinks didn't cost the guys anything, but Joan still blushed and waved.

"See, I told you that you were hot."

She turned over and rested on her stomach. He ass looked amazing peaking out both sides of her suit. Joan leaned over her should at me and asked "Can you undo my straps so I don't get tan lines?"

I jumped up and pulled the string around her neck and the one on her back. They fell to her sides and I looked at my wife. She had an amazing back and with half of her butt hanging out I couldn't help but give it a little squeeze.

"Stop that" she said wiggling a little trying to get away from my hand. But this just caused her to jiggle even more.

I looked back at the men and they raised their glasses at me. Obviously a sign of appreciate for the beauty I brought to the pool.

I sat down and glanced over at the two topless women and then back to my half naked wife. This will certainly be a great vacation, I told myself.

We spent a few hours by the pool and then went back into our room. By then things were dying down with everyone getting ready for dinner. Joan surprised me with a stunning red dinner dress. It held itself up with small straps around her shoulders that allowed her to go without a bra. She also wore a red thong and red heels.

Try as I might, she wouldn't let me touch her until we had dinner. We ate at the Mediterranean restaurant and the food was fantastic. Joan had a few drinks and by the end was feeling frisky.

She stood up and took my hand. As I stood she leaned in "You better take me to bed or else I'll find someone else to." She giggled.

I rushed her back to the room. The door hadn't closed before we were on each other. I slid her dress off and started sucking on her nipples. She just held my head in her hands as she moaned.

I got her to the bed and stripped her thong off. She was a portrait laying on the bed naked. I quickly dove between her legs and furiously started licking. She was writhing under me with her hands on my head and moaning loudly.

Finally after her third orgasm she pushed my head away and beckoned me up to her. I lined my cock up and slid right in her pussy all the way in just one thrust.

The more I rocked in and out of her the more she moaned.

"That's it, right there. Oh yeah.......I"M CUMMING!" and with that she tensed up and her eyes rolled back in her head.

When she tensed, her pussy clamped onto my dick like a vice. I didn't last long until I was shooting into her until I was spent.

We cuddled together and drifted off to sleep.

The next day was Monday, we got up and went to breakfast. After that we were getting ready for the pool.

Joan turned to me. "Dave, can you go down and get us some good chairs. I'll be right behind you."

"Absolutely. Which pool do you want?"

"Definitely the same as yesterday. That other one seems boring."

I agreed and hurried down. As I laid our towels on the same two chairs as yesterday I looked over and noticed that the two topless ladies were back. They apparently loved the sun and I appreciated that.

There were a few other couples around the pool. Most just settling in. Just then Joan came back and saw me looking at the two ladies.

"Can't get enough huh?"

I started to stammer but Joan just chuckled. "Go ahead and look. If it gets you hot, all the better for me." Then she winked.

She was wearing the same coverup as yesterday, but when she dropped it my mouth hit the floor. She was wearing the small black bikini. She was gorgeous and I just stared?

"You like?" She said spinning to show me both the thong and the small pieces of material trying to cover her nipples. Her nipples were hard and straining against the fabric.

I was shocked and finally stuttered, "You look amazing but I thought you said you wouldn't wear that."

"Well, like you said, no one knows us and maybe I should just live a little." She gave me a devilish grin and layed down on her back.

About an hour later, two couples came and sat beside us. They introduced themselves. It was Chad and Becky and Jim and Cindy. They were here together as a group and were here all week. I was a little frustrated at first that they were taking the seats right beside us when there were others around, but seeing how beautiful Becky and Cindy was, and the fact that Chad hadn't stopped staring at Joan changed me mind. A felt my cock stir a little and I had to take some deep breathes to calm down.

As the day went on, we started talking to both couples and really hit it off. As the afternoon came around we had all had a few drinks and Joan was feeling more relaxed showing this much skin. Becky and Cindy were wearing Brazilian cut bikinis like Joan wore yesterday. They both looked amazing but they could see that Chad and Jim were taking any opportunity to talk directly to Joan and stare at her amazing body.

After three or four drinks, Cindy and Becky asked Joan if she wanted to go to the swim up bar. So there went the three ladies while all three of us guys watched them leave and tried to not get too aroused.

I was talking to Chad and Jim about work, life, etc for quite a while. I heard some cheering coming from the swim up bar and looked over. The ladies were doing shots with some other men and women and they were all having a great time. About the time I was going to go join Joan, the ladies started making their way back carrying drinks for all of us.

Once all three came out of the water, none of the suits left anything to the imagination. All three of us guys were desperately trying to cover ourselves in an effort not to get caught with a hard on.

Joan sat down and when she did her top slid a little showing the side of her nipple. She didn't notice it but the guys did. I guess I should have said something, but I was so horny right now I just wanted to watch Joan's nipple slip get the guys worked up.

I think Cindy was the first to notice that their men were constantly looking at Joans chest and the partial nipple that was exposed. She nudged Becky and whispered something to her. They both grinned and then they decided to up the stakes a little.

"I don't know about you but I don't want any tan lines. Do you guys mind if we take these off?"

I looked at Joan who just nodded no. And just like that Cindy and Becky both took their tops off. Joan looked back at me while both ladies were laying down to sun. A minute or two later, Joan downed what was left of her drink gaining some liquid courage.

She sat up in her chair facing Chad and Jim and looked over her shoulder at me. "Dave, can you pull my strings loose please?"

I leaned in close to her ear and whispered "Really?"

She shot me a grin, leaned back and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and said "When in Rome."

I pulled both strings and she thanked me. As the top came off she grabbed it with her hand. She leaned back and handed it to me, still facing Chad and Jim. They both had already seen their wives topless so this was new scenery. They just kept looking as Joan sat there for a minute and then laid down on her back with her breasts on full display.

Chad and Jim both glanced at me to see if I noticed their stares. I just grinned and slightly nodded an approval. They both had a slight smirk and then didn't even try to hide the fact that they were full on staring at Joans breasts.

After a few minutes I got up and quickly jumped into the pool so no one could see my raging hard on. I swam up to the bar and noticed that Chad, who was seated the farthest away from my wife came over and sat on my chair to chat her up. Another excuse to get close and just stare at her beautiful body.

Jim on the other hand took the opportunity to put sun tan lotion all over his wife Cindy. He started at her feet and worked all the way up, gently brushing the sides of her bikini bottoms and then her arms. He finally worked up her stomach and across her breasts.

By now I had gotten a beer and swam back over. I was in the pool with my elbows on the edge watching the whole thing through my sunglasses. Thankfully they were dark lenses so you couldn't see my eyes.

When Jim finally finished with Cindy's shoulders, she let out a little moan and said "Thanks babe, that felt wonderful."

Without a beat Becky said, "Jim can you do me next?"

He bounded over to her chair and started the same routine at her feet.

Joan noticed this and saw me in the pool looking on. That's when she looked right at me but said "Chad, if Becky doesn't mind, can you rub some on me?"

She was looking straight at me with a little grin on her face. She was testing me to see what I would do. I just stood there hiding my hard cock against the pool wall.

Becky chimed in. "Go ahead and be my guest. I hope he can do it as well as Jim is." Her teasing was meant in jest and the group laughed. These four were obviously close and very open with each other.

Jim handed Chad the lotion and he started on Joan's feet just like Jim had done with the other women. He took his time taking in every inch of her body as he went.

When he got to her breasts and was rubbing the lotion in and just kept rubbing. After a minute or two Joan's nipples were hard and Becky looked over.

Jim was done by now and Becky just lifted her glasses a little and said "Chad, I think those are coated pretty good big guy."

Chad pulled his hands back realizing he had passed up putting on lotion and was basically just feeling Joan up. Everyone laughed and Chad turned red.

He looked at me, still in the pool. "Sorry man, lost in my own thoughts."

I just looked at Joan and the smile on her face. "No problem at all. I totally understand and appreciate you not letting her get burnt." Another laugh from the group.

I ended up going limp (finally), and swam back over to the bar. I grabbed three beers and then came back out and handed one to Jim and one to Chad. We were sitting in some chairs, not loungers around a small table munching on an appetizer we had ordered.

About an hour later all the ladies were really enjoying talking and decided to be next to each other. We had originally gotten six loungers and the ladies had an extra in between each of them for their husbands. Since we weren't using them, they all got up and switched chairs so they lay together and talk. Each laid down on their stomachs and kept talking.

"Oh boys" Becky said as she held the lotion bottle up. All three of us in a mad dash got up. This made the girls laugh and giggle.

Jim grabbed the bottle and headed toward Joan. Chad went over to Cindy, Jim's wife and I went to Becky, Chad's wife. We each started at the feet again and worked our way up. As I got close to Becky's butt she reached back and pushed her suit into her crack, making a make shift thong. "I don't want to burn" was all she said. I didn't argue and rubbed each cheek thoroughly.

12