Concert with BF and His Friends Pt. 02

Story Info
More happenings at the concert.
3.1k words
4.27
24.3k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
real36dd
real36dd
67 Followers

Thank you all for your positive comments and feedback! Wasn't sure what to expect on my first submission. Not sure how to edit the first story to make it include Chapter 1 in the title, but I'll just add Chapter 2 to this story and I imagine most people can figure it out. ;) If you haven't read the first story, please do so before this one to understand everything going on. Hope you like...

________________________________________________________________

With most of the cum now wiped off of my face and boobs, I took a few big sips of my drink to wash down the cum still lingering in my mouth and seeping down my throat. The guys pulled up their shorts and grabbed themselves more beers from the case I acquired for them earlier. They were huddled at the front of the car looking at Jason's phone. It took me a few moments to remember that Jason must have taken some pictures and/or video of the craziness. I started walking out from between the cars and rounded the front of the car just as an older couple was walking by. They stopped short when they saw me and I quickly realized why when I saw where they were looking. Their eyes were looking at my chest and I quickly grabbed my tank top to pull it up as I looked down at my still somewhat damp neck and boobs. The woman was smiling slyly at me and she made a motion with her hand signalling that I had something on my cheek. After pulling up my top, I reached up to my right cheek as she approached. I didn't feel anything there as she suddenly reached out toward my left cheek. I flinched as she used her fingers to scrape something off my cheek. She held her hand up between our faces and I could see a good amount of cum on two of her fingers.

She smiled as she said, "Looks like you missed a little sweetheart."

I could feel my face flush even more as she started to move her fingers toward my mouth.

"You need to finish the job, honey," she chuckled as she slid her fingers on my lips and eased them open. Almost instinctively, I licked her fingers as she slowly pulled them back. We both looked at her fingers as they emerged from my mouth and there was just a little cum left on them.

"Looks like you need some help, honey," she said as she moved her fingers to her own mouth and licked them clean.

I heard some murmuring and someone say, "I can't believe this!"

I looked over at the guys and saw Jason had his phone raised once again and their mouths hanging open as they watched this woman lick her fingers clean of one of their, maybe a collection of all, of their cum.

"That is so fucking hot!" Jason cheered. "I bet that was mine!"

I looked over at the woman as she finished cleaning her cum covered fingers with her tongue. The man who was with her approached and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. I started to look them over and noticed they were probably in their 40's. She had brown, curly, shoulder length hair and had on a tank top that was showing off some very impressive cleavage. It was immediately obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra as her nipples were nearly poking through her top. It was always pretty obvious that she was not born with the pair she was gladly showing off. She had on a pair of short khaki shorts and sandals to finish off her outfit.

The man with her had a shaved head, goatee, and some piercings in his ears. He also had on a tank top, shorts, and sandals. For being what I assumed in his 40's, he was rather muscular and had a nice tan. He was about 6' tall, maybe a little shorter, while the woman was about my height.

They were both looking and smiling at me as my face flushed once more. They introduced themselves as Rich and Heidi before apologizing for missing the fun.

Jason spoke up, "We were just getting ready to start again." as he grabbed my hand and led me to the side of the car and leaned me over the hood. I looked up at my boyfriend Mike but he was just smiling at me. I was bent over the hood of the car and I felt Jason hike my skirt up over my round ass. He lowered my g-string panties and I saw them go sailing past me and hit Eric in the chest. Eric smiled and held them up, a large wet spot very evident on the gusset.

"You need to share a little with your friends, Mike, with a girl this hot," said Jason as I felt his hands on my ass and suddenly felt him kiss my right cheek. With both hands spreading my cheeks, I moaned as I felt his tongue make contact with my dripping pussy. I closed my eyes and tried to grip the hood of Mike's car as his friend started lapping up my juices. He started working his fingers into me as he kept licking up my wetness. I was so worked up from all the showing off and the blowjobs that I could already feel an orgasm approaching. Jason was working his fingers deep in my pussy as he licked all the way up to my tight little asshole, nearly pushing me over the edge.

Trying to find something to grab onto, my left hand made contact with someone's hand. I opened my eyes expecting to see Mike but was surprised to see Rich standing there. He smiled down at me and said how much I reminded him of his wife, Heidi. Being on the edge of orgasm, I didn't notice that he was moving my hand until I felt him place it on something in front of him and I heard him moan. I looked down to see my hand on his short, but thick cock. It almost resembled a soda can as it was nearly as thick as my fist. I felt his hands on my creep down and start groping my boobs.

At that moment, Jason thrust his fingers deep inside me and I gasped, quickly realizing that I had grasped Rich's thick cock to hold on to something. Rich groaned as he started pumping his cock in my fist and I came as I felt Jason add a third finger deep in me and his tongue again tickle my ass.

I lay over the hood of the car soaking in the sunshine and the orgasmal (is that a word?) bliss. Before long, I felt something rubbing against my pussy and something else against my mouth. I opened my eyes to see Rich's thick cock right in front of me and heard Jason groan as I felt his long cock penetrate my still quivering pussy.

"Your girl is so tight, buddy." Jason told my boyfriend Mike. "She needs cock so bad right now."

Jason worked his cock deep inside me before slowly drawing it back out as I felt Rich's thick cock start to work it's way into my mouth. I opened as wide as I could and he worked the tip past my engorged lips and into my warm mouth.

Not having heard Mike reply to Jason's comments, I rolled my eyes around trying to see where he might be. It was hard to see anything around Rich and his thick cock, but I eventually saw Mike standing a foot or two to Rich's left and he had his pants and underwear around his knees. Looking further past him, I noticed that Heidi was nearly a mirror image to me, leaning over the hood of the car with Eric behind her and her mouth ready to take Mike's cock in her mouth.

I nearly choked as Jason suddenly thrust deep in my pussy from behind and Rich's cock hit the back of my throat. I brought my hand up to his cock to try and keep some control of the situation and realized that even with his cock as far into my mouth as it could go, I could still fit my hand on his cock outside my mouth with a little room to spare. My hand couldn't reach all the way around his cock either and I realized that with how thick his cock was, it had made his cock look short, which certainly wasn't the case. He pulled my tank top down underneath my boobs so they were propped up and he started groping them gently, a slight groan detectable.

Jason was now pounding hard into me from behind and he spanked me a few times as he told me what a little slut I was. It turned me on to hear him say that knowing that with what I was doing, there was no denying he was right. I was continuing to try and suck Rich's thick cock as best I could but I wasn't used to anything nearly that large. He could tell I was struggling and he pulled his thick cock from my mouth. He looked down at me smiling and said that I was doing great. He continued to fondle my boobs and he said how amazing and natural they feel. I felt my face flush again from the compliments noticing how he really seemed to be a nice guy. As I thought about that, I figured it was probably pretty easy for him to be so nice to a sexy young girl who had his big cock in her mouth.

Before he pulled my mouth back to his cock, I looked over and saw Heidi's face against Mike's stomach, his cock deep in her mouth. She winked at me as I saw her tongue emerge from her mouth and lick his balls. The last image I saw before Rich's cock stretched my mouth again and I stared at his stomach was Eric spanking Heidi's ass as he fucked her roughly from behind.

Rich eased his thick cock back in my mouth while continuing to provide words of encouragement. "Your mouth feels amazing, Amy, and your tits are unbelievable," he said. "Try to relax a little and open your throat."

I thought him crazy. There was no way that cock was going to be able to fit in my throat though I still did as he asked.

Jason was starting to speed up his thrusts and continued calling me names and spanking my ass.

"Easy there, buddy," I heard Mike tell him. "Make sure to pull out before you cum. Amy is rather forgetful about taking her birth control pills and nobody wants more of you running around."

I heard Eric laugh and Jason just groaned. Jason gripped my hips tight and thrust one more time as deep as he could inside me. I could feel his cum flooding my tight pussy as he dumped his load about two inches deeper than Mike ever could. We both groaned as he held himself inside me until he was finished about thirty seconds later. As he pulled out, I could feel his cum start to leak down the insides of my legs.

"You're such an ass," I heard Mike say while Eric chuckled, yet agreed, in the background.

Jason smacked my ass before he walked away saying, "Such a sexy slut."

Rich had just held his thick cock in my mouth while Jason was cumming but now he started working it deeper into my mouth again, trying to push into my throat. As I gagged, he pulled me off a little and I could see Mike still had his cock buried deep in Heidi's throat. I didn't see Eric behind her anymore just as I felt someone grab me from behind.

"I just can't pass up this opportunity," I heard Eric say as I felt his thick cock slowly ease into me. Even with Jason's cum leaking from me, it was still a tight fit. Trying to think back to when I gave him a blow job, I couldn't recall him being as thick as Rich but his cock was certainly thicker than Mike or Jason.

As Rich kept trying to work his thick cock into my throat, Eric started to pound me harder from behind. He wasn't spanking me like Jason had. He just held on tight to my hips as he thrust his thick cock in and out of my once tight pussy. He was certainly quieter and more reserved than Jason but I could still hear him muttering dirty names as he fucked me deep.

I tried to focus on Rich's thick cock and give him the best blow job I could while he continued to fondle my boobs and spout out compliments to me. As his cock reached my throat, I tried swallowing and his cock started to enter a little. He groaned as my throat closed tight around his tip. I couldn't breathe so he backed off and slowly worked it in again. He was groaning more and more as we continued as a team trying to bury his full cock in my mouth and throat.

It was hard to concentrate as Eric had buried his thick cock deep in my pussy and would just move his hips around to work it as deep as possible. I think he was trying to loosen me up as much as he could.

Suddenly I heard him groan and mutter, "Sorry Mike, I don't think she's going to feel your skinny cock for a few days."

He stopped his thrusts and I could feel another big load release inside my pussy. Eric groaned as I heard Mike say, "Damnit, Eric. Not you too!"

"Sorry man," Eric muttered as he held his cock in me long after he finished unloading his seed.

I couldn't believe he came inside me too as I tried to remember if I took my pills this morning, or yesterday, or...

Suddenly I heard Rich groan and he thrust deeper than ever. I tried to take him as deep into my mouth and throat as I could when I felt a warm blast of cum shoot directly into my throat. I started to gag as he continued working his cock into my mouth while I tried to pull back. When his cock emerged, it seemed to just keep shooting blast after blast onto my hair, face, neck and tits.

When he finally stopped cumming, I wiped my eyes clear for the second time that day to see his wife with a generous load of her own on her face about a foot away from me. I looked up to see Rich and Mike smiling down at us and turned back to Heidi just as her mouth closed over mine. I'm fairly inexperienced with girls but at that point pretty much anything went. We made out for a while as the cum was rubbed into our faces and bodies as well as shared between our tongues. When we did separate, there was Jason with his phone pointing at us again as well as four rapidly hardening cocks.

Heidi grabbed Mike and Eric by their cocks and led them over to Eric's car while Jason and Rich took me to the backseat of Mike's car. Jason laid down on the seat with his legs outside the car. Rich bent me over to suck on Jason's long cock while he tried working his hard, thick cock into my pussy for the first time. He was definitely thicker than Eric, and the thickest I'd ever had up to that point, so even with two loads inside me it was slow going.

When he finally worked his cock deep inside me, I couldn't concentrate on sucking Jason's cock. It felt like nothing I'd ever felt before and it seemed like all the nerves in my body were on fire. As he started to pull out, I came. When he pushed back in, it felt like I came again. It felt like one obscenely long orgasm as he worked that unbelievably thick cock deep into my pussy over and over again. Thankfully it didn't take him long to yell out that he was cumming. Knowing he shouldn't cum inside of me, he asked me where I wanted him to finish. Since he was the most gentlemanly of the guys that day and his cock had me on a whole other level, I just moaned for him to fill my pussy. I came again when I felt his cock expand and his warm load deeper in me than any ever before.

As he pulled out, I could feel the cum running from inside me and I wasn't sure if I'd be able to walk again. Jason struggled to get out from under me and he worked his way behind me while keeping me bent over leaning inside the car. He thrust his cock into my pussy and I could barely feel him. His cock was rather long but after Eric and Rich's thick cocks, there wasn't nearly as much friction as earlier. He was getting rather frustrated and he suddenly pulled out completely. I felt the tip of his cock prod against my butthole, which caught me off guard. I had only had anal sex with one boyfriend earlier in college and wasn't really into it. Mike's cock had never even been in my ass before. I felt him push hard and his cock force into my ass as I moaned, "Please stop!"

I heard him groan and then a thud as he slumped over my back. I felt him pull off of me as Rich asked if I was okay. I looked back to see Jason laying on the ground, seemingly unconscious, cum leaking out of his cock. Turns out that Rich punched Jason in the back of the head when he heard me tell Jason to stop and he didn't. To this day, nobody knows if Jason came due to getting his cock in my ass or due to the punch to the back of the head from Rich.

Rich helped me get cleaned up and we headed over to Eric's car to see the finale of Eric cumming on Heidi's large, fake tits and Mike pulling out and cumming on Heidi's tight ass. We hung around having drinks until Jason finally came to. Mike filled Jason in on what went down and Jason still didn't even seem embarrassed.

Jason just said, "Bro's before hoes, right Mike," and tried giving Mike a fist bump. Mike just turned away, said goodbye to Eric and our new friends, and we got into the car to head back home.


real36dd
real36dd
67 Followers