Concilium Ch. 08

Story Info
Hugo has a threesome with Gem and Aly. He takes Elaine.
9.2k words
4.71
3.2k
1
0

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was edited by my Redheaded_RockyMtn_cumslut. All errors are mine and not hers.

All the people are over the age of 18.

Next chapter will be May 17th, 2021.

The tags for this story are mind control, threesome, ffm, blow job

Please vote in the end, using the stars. Any comments are welcome. Thanks, and enjoy it.

**********

From Chapter 7

When it came to cleaning their hands the sluts in training proved to be quite resourceful. They each have Rhonda a hand and then fed each other a hand. For Rhonda's part she appeared to worship each and every one of my girls and they seemed as worshipful of each other.

I hated to break this up but, "It is 5:55 everyone go clean up, I will see you in the sanctuary."

The next thing I knew my alarm was going off.

**********

The wind was howling outside. I obviously never heard a banshee before, but that morning would serve as a good indicator of what one would sound like. The howling screams alone were enough to chill me to the core, a reminder of that night in October I really didn't want or need.

It looked like I had lost ten or eleven hours in this particular fugue. It was five in the morning and my alarm was being an insistent bitch. The house was cold and the windows rattled about. I walked over to my bedroom window which was across the basement from my mattress, and I could feel the chill from a couple feet away. The closer to the window I got the colder it got.

I looked down in alarm. Normally I slept in lounge pants and this morning I was naked. On top of that I felt sticky, for the lack of a better way of describing it, across my pelvis and thighs. I looked at the mattress and no one was in it. Judging by the indention in the pillow, someone had clearly been in it last night.

But who?

I headed upstairs to get the percolator going. With that accomplished I started looking around for clues as to who had accompanied me to bed last night.

No luck.

Last chance was my phone. I located it next to my mattress on the floor, plugged in luckily enough. I looked at the camera roll and found fresh pictures of Rhonda, after the ones I took with the sluts.

Checking my texts I saw three from Rhonda, the first was, "Thanks for last night."

The next two were photos of her tits and the hundreds of bite marks and hickies I had left on her mountainous breasts. I clearly spent a lot of time on them last night. A shame I couldn't remember one damn part of it.

Me:How are my titties this morning?

R: they ache.

Me: Good. I had fun

R: me too. What a night

R: Frank laughed when he saw them. Said that's what I get for being with a younger man

Me: anything else sore

R: my butthole.

Me: enjoyed it?

R: It's different. I will keep doing that if you want but vaginally is far more pleasurable

Me: k

Another text chain started:

Ruth: OMG my momma's tits!

Me: saw that?

T: what?

P: Someone go beast mode on them?

R: (picture1)

R: (picture2)

T: ...

P: When do I get that?!?

Me: lol, find a solution yet?

P: No dammit

R: momma said it was fun as sin and that I should try it. Can we work up to that?

Me:Yes

T: hard for me to imagine what that feels like

P: feels like unadulterated lust I would guess

Me: all of you really do tell each other everything don't you

T: we share everything with each other and our female relatives. Up until last night the line had been physically, but it seems you are going to encourage us to jump across it.

R: what line?

P: <3

Me: you can stop at any point Tori that you feel uncomfortable

T: that's just it. I thought about it last night and I don't know if I have a line anymore. Watching Ruth with her mom was incredible

I jumped in the shower with a cup of joe then dressed for work.

I skipped all of the other conversation they were having.

Me: Paula, when are you working again?

P: today. I work Thur - Sun 10 hour days.

P: I get to see you don't I?

P: Can we do lunch?

Me: Can't, Ihave a lunch date with Elaine.

R: Are you going to get lucky with her today?

Me: Think so

P: She's gorgeous. We want details later

Me: This sharing thing is going to take some getting used to.

T: The advantage is that the more you share the more we care and can help.

R: Or get off on :)

I had to laugh at that.

Me: Paula, see you soon. Ruth and Tori, have a great day see you tonight.

I backed the car out of my garage and for the first time I really considered my street. I lived on a steep hill about two thirds of the way up it. The hill had to be near 30 to 35 degrees with a major uptick just past my house to close to 45. It had to be a beast to get up and down safely with a fresh snowfall.

Snow shovels, salt, better cold weather gear, all things I would need. And soon if the weather forecast and the banshee like wind were to be believed.

I was contemplating all of this when Gem texted

G: Still on tomorrow night?

Me: Fuck yeah.

G: Aly and I are so excited.

Me: Your new best friend?

G: after you, yes

Me: You're cute

G: can I ask something of you?

Me: sure what is it?

G: do you remember that day that I had to text you all day?

Me: yes

G: Can I do that again? Like with no end in sight

Me: why?

G: I miss you. It helps me keep my mind focused on you if I do it

Me: What about Ernest?

G: He will make a good husband. Not a good lover

Me: And?

G: if your grace is willing, I will someday marry him, and have you as a lover

Me: what does he think of this?

G: Should I talk to him about it?

Me: Probably. It is hard to serve two masters if one of them won't share.

G: you are right, your grace.

Me: Until you have the conversation you may send me no less than a text every hour, not to exceed every half hour. Every other one has to be a photo of some sort. You must also squeeze your thighs together as hard as possible to stimulate my clit and cunt.

G: Thank you, your grace!

G: what about Aly?

Me: what about her?

G: I am pretty sure she would do this for you

G: She has already talked herself into thinking that she loves you

Me: oh

G: So may she also text you with the same guidelines?

Me: Okay that's fine.

G: Thank you, your grace

Me:(picture1)

Me: my new house

G: that's lovely

G: is it prepared for the next big snow?

Me: Not yet. Stopping on the way home tonight to get stuff

G: No, your grace. Allow me, I will handle everything while you work

Me: I...

G: I won't take no for an answer. After the last snow storm I am going to take excellent care that you don't have issues again

Me: k. Thanks

G: you can thank me tomorrow night by allowing Aly and I to worship you properly

Me: Fuuuuck

G: I will let Aly know

Me: K

I wasn't halfway to work when I got my first text from Aly

A: Good morning, sir (picture 1)

The photo was taken from near her forehead going down her body. She was naked and her legs splayed open. Her A cup titties sat proudly on top of her torso. She had puffy nipples; her areola had two distinct levels and her nipples constituted a third. Her nipples were turgid, sticking out like a small grape. Her flat stomach swept down to the junction of her legs.

At the junction of her legs was a mass of silky black hair parted down the middle. Someone was eating Aly out. Past the head was a gorgeous ass sticking up in the air.

A: That's Gina down there.

Me: Tell Gina that you may not cum

A: What why?

Me: Tell her

A: okay, one second

A: she asked if she should tease me

Me: mercilessly. You are to be so worked up that you will cum when I kiss you.

A: omfg

A: she said okay. She also wants your number, if that is okay

Me: that's fine but first text had to be a photo of her

A: she agrees

G: (picture1)

Before my eyes was an Asian American of stunning beauty. Her hair flowed down her shoulders and tits for maybe six inches below the bottom of her heavy C or D cup breasts. The areola were maybe two hues darker than her skin tone. She was nothing short of stunning.

Tori level of good looks. My cock was straining against my slacks and I briefly wondered if I should rub one out before going in.

I sat in the parking lot of Contacts continuing the conversation

G: U like?

Me: Fuck yes

A: Told you he would

G: U aren't just saying that?

Me: How's this... I can't wait to see those beautiful lips wrapped around my cock while Aly prepares your ass and cunt for me to pound into submission

G: Fuck, that sounds nice

Aly: When?

Me: We'll work it out

Me: Gina are you going to do the same thing as Aly?

G: Half hourly texts with every other one a photo? And squeeze my thighs?

Me: Yes

G: I don't know. That whole submission thing while hot to see, I just don't know?

G: Aly works 2nite, that may slow the tease things down some

Me: That's a shame

G: Unless...

A: Oh no!

Me: What?

G: She has some lovely ceramic Benwa balls. Should I have her insert them before she goes to work?

Me: Brilliant idea. Do it.

Me: gotta go talk later

I walked into the building and Elaine met me at the door with a hot cup of coffee. "You are going to spoil me, Elaine."

She smiled coyly, "That is the plan sir. I hope it is working."

I leaned over and whispered into her ear, my lips brushing her earlobe, "So far, so good." The aroma of her perfume caressed my nose, a citrus smell with lavender. Between that and my proximity to her, I was instantly hard again. I was beginning to think I was a teenaged boy on a porn video site.

I ran my hand over her stomach, halfway between her navel and pubic mound as I turned to leave. She said, "Paula asked that you stop by her desk, please."

I turned back to Elaine, "Sure, where does she sit?"

"I would be happy to show you."

I nodded and we headed to the sales floor. Once again she was walking so close to me that as my arm swung with each stride my hand made contact with her ass. This time I didn't try to avoid it, I went with the flow and enjoyed touching her backside. My fingers caressed her ass cheek with each step. There was no way she didn't notice the contact, and in fact seemed to be encouraging it. What I really wanted to do was throw her across a cubicle desk and explore her offering more completely.

I saw Paula's head, and pulled Elaine to a stop by her elbow. She turned around and I said, "Everytime you think of me, I want you to cross your legs at the knees and squeeze your thighs together."

Elaine nodded, "Of course. Lunch still on?"

I smiled and teased, "I will let you know at the next cup of coffee."

As she walked away with a sexy swing of her hips, I noticed Paula enjoying the show. As I got to her cube, Paula changed the focus of her attention to just below my belt. I leaned over and gave her a kiss on the forehead, "Good morning, beautiful."

She reached up and caressed my cock while she quipped, "I bet you say that to all of the girls."

I laughed, "Not so, just the ones I want to fuck."

Paula chuckled, "Like I said."

I cupped one of her heavy tits and squeezed firmly. Her nipple hardened against my palm and Paula squeezed my cock. "One of these days, after you find a solution to the problem, I am going to bend you over a desk and have Elaine eat you out as I fuck you up the ass"

Paula gasped, "I really need to solve that don't I?"

I kissed her lightly, "In the meantime maybe I should bend her over a desk and have you eat her out."

Paula grinned, "That works as well for me, sir."

I had an hour to kill before Kate came in, so I headed to my desk to work. Elaine showed up right on time to get me more coffee. I had her sit on my desk and I rolled my chair to a position where I sat between her legs. When she left I went over to Kate's office and knocked on the door jam, "Good morning, do you have five minutes?"

She scowled at me, but nodded her head, "What's up?"

I stepped in but didn't sit as I said, "I hate to ask this but I think I need a place where I can work and lock the door when I am not in it."

She looked thoughtful then asked, "Why?"

I answered as honestly as I could, "I am working with a lot of sensitive information which includes wages, if not the name on the wages. I have to guess someone who has worked here long enough could piece together which wages goes with which person, even if I lack the necessary knowledge for now."

I could see her mind racing as I explained the need and Kate said, "Okay, you are probably correct. Come on I will show you an office."

She pulled a key out of her drawer before standing up. We went to the farthest corner away from Kate and Julie. She unlocked the door and walked in. The office was bigger than Jennifer's and smaller than Kate's. "You can use this office. It was mine back when Joseph came in a couple times a week and used the one I am in now."

"This is really nice, thank you. Who all has keys to this?"

"All offices except mine are under one master key set, so all leaders do."

As unfortunate as that was I would have to make do. "Perfect, thanks!"

Kate left and I looked around as I texted Paula:

Me: Come see me when you have a chance.

P: Where?

Me: Old GM office

P: K

There was a bank of three four drawer file cabinets which were all empty. I took the spare key from each of them and placed them on the desk. Paula came in, "What's up?"

I pointed to the keys, "Take those and keep them secure, don't leave them at your desk."

"Okay. Did Kate put you in here?"

I nodded and she said, "Cool. I really gotta run. That okay?"

I nodded again and Paula gave me a tender kiss that stoked the fire in my lions before she left.

Elaine came in right after with my coffee, "Hiding from me?" She teased.

I took my coffee from her and stopped her before she could leave. "Give me your panties."

She looked shocked and I said, "After you do, go ask Paula what I did to her when she teased me at dinner the other night. And count yourself lucky."

Elaine quickly complied and I almost instantly regretted it. The panties she handed me were so small that no part of the cloth was thicker than my thumb.

And they were soaking wet.

I shook my head and retrieved the stuff from the desk I had been using. I locked everything in a file cabinet and spent the rest of the morning with Julie. Things were slightly better with her, but not great. In part maybe because of the panties in my pocket. The morning went quickly enough and soon it was lunch time.

I met Elaine at her desk and she asked, "Are you ready sir?"

I nodded and she asked, "Is it okay if I drive? I know where we are going."

"By all means, I love having a beautiful chauffeur."

She led me to a car I would have thought was out of her league price wise. It was a late model Nissan Maxima. "Nice car," I said.

Her reply was merely, "Thanks."

I shrugged and got into the car when she unlocked it. Heated seats are amazing, and I found myself wishing I could afford something like this car. As Elaine drove I placed my hand on her thigh and played with her leg. She started squirming in her seat and I whispered, "Don't cum, little slut."

She gasped and nodded, "Okay."

She pulled into a gated apartment complex, it was one of the complexes I had looked at when I first moved into town. They were pricey, like a comma in the rent pricey.

After she parked Elaine turned to me, "You are going to figure it all out aren't you."

I looked out the window and asked, "How are you involved?"

She grabbed my arm, "Today I am supposed to seduce you, make a recording of us fucking and give it to Kate."

I shook my head, "No, you won't."

She asked, "Seduce you or make the tape?"

I chuckled, "Well, both, for now."

She asked, "For now?"

I glanced at her, "A lunch hour is hardly enough time for display much less a good fucking."

She smiled, "So I get to seduce you?"

"Not if you plan to record it."

She said, "I have to."

"Okay, tell me this, so who all is ripping off money from Contacts?"

Elaine's head hung as she replied, "Kate, Julie, Laura, Tosha, and me."

"So each of you are making twenty grand a month off of this?"

She shook her head, "I am getting ten a month. I don't know what the other shares are."

I sat there a moment thinking, "Give me your bra."

She looked shocked, "What?"

I looked at her, "I said give me your bra. I mean right fucking now."

After a few seconds she pulled out a black bra that was not much more substantial than the panties in my pocket. I balled the bra up and put it in my pocket. "You work for me now, and maybe I can keep you out of jail. If you do anything that undermines me I will give you the same treatment I plan for them. Understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"What did she plan to do with the tape?"

Elaine hugged herself hiding her what I now knew to be glorious tits. "She was going to use it to get rid of you or sue Mister Joseph if he didn't fire you."

"When we get back and you report in, you will tell her that we made out and that was it."

Elaine nodded, "Okay, but what do I tell her when she asks what my next move is?"

I thought for a moment. The idea I had would probably cut short my time with Aly and Gem, but it would work. "Tell her we are meeting Saturday morning and I plan to spend the day, and maybe night with you."

She nodded, "Okay. Where are we meeting?"

"I will text you Saturday morning about that." I turned to her, "Now you have to kiss me like you want to seduce me."

She turned to me, "I actually do want to seduce you, have some sex with you. That's why this probably would have worked. You are smart, sexy, and there is something about you that drives me wild. The problem is that I felt guilty about hiding this from you, which I don't understand entirely."

I grabbed her by the nape of the neck and pulled her over to me. Our lips met and hers opened slightly. My tongue slithered its way into her mouth. As I found her tongue she wrapped it around my tongue, like an oral caress. I placed my right hand on her hefty left breast and squeezed gently. Elaine moaned into my mouth as her hand landed in my lap. Once she found my turgid member, she moaned again and began stroking me, which pulled my own moan out.

As the kiss ended, Elaine said, "I can't wait to get that in me."

I moaned, "I can't wait until I get my hands on you properly."

She nodded, "What will you do to me?"

"You have stolen a lot of money from my family, what should I do?"

Tears formed in her eyes as she said, "I should go to jail. But whatever you decide I will agree to."

"Let's go back and grab some food on the way."

As we drove I texted Lauren:

Me: I have the old GM office

L: That means Kate is in Joseph's?

Me: Yes

L: Interesting

Me: When was the last time you stepped foot in Contacts?

L: 18 months? Maybe 20?

Me: K

L: Joseph hasn't wanted me to go in this year for some reason

Me: Let's talk later

L: K

L: Making progress?

Me: Later

L: K

I put my phone away, I needed to make sure Lauren wasn't part of the plot before I gave too many details. But how?

The rest of the afternoon went pretty well. I worked on the receipts and invoices while Elaine fetched me whatever I wanted, mostly soda. I left a little after five and saw a long text chain with my three girls. They decided they were coming over and left a shopping list of things to get. I stopped at the big regional grocery store nearest my house, picked up the items requested and some vodka, kahlua, heavy cream and a case of beer. I also found three aprons and purchased those as well.

When I arrived at the house I saw Ruth's car out front and none of the girls. I had to assume they were in the house. When I opened the garage there was a pile of stuff in the middle of the garage. An electric snow blower, a couple extension cords for it, two snow shovels, a bag of ice melt, and a bag from a farm supply store. Inside the bag from the farm supply store was a Carhartt winter suit that looked warm as hell. Inside the bag was a note, "Stay warm, your grace."