Concilium Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I replied, "Good, this is supposed to be a punishment, not pleasure. That may come later depending on what you tell me."

Elaine nodded, "Okay."

I led her upstairs and indicated the spot in front of the couch where Ruth normally knelt. "Kneel there."

After she knelt I went to make a pot of joe. I noticed a note on the counter which read:

"Enjoy the stuff we left for you to eat. Love Ruth, Tori, Paula."

I looked in the cabinets and fridge and it looked like they dropped a couple hundred dollars stocking the kitchen with food.

Guess that's what I get for spending the night fucking the hell out of two other women.

After starting the coffee I went out to the living room and sat in front of Elaine. "By my best guess, you stole something like $50,000 from Contacts. Is that a fair number?"

Elaine nodded, "Yes."

I leaned over and placed my elbows on my knees, "I will do what I can to keep you out of jail provided the following. First, you cooperate fully in identifying how and how much you all stole. Right now it is she said versus she said. And with it being four to one, you will lose."

Elaine nodded, "What else?"

"Second, fifteen percent of your salary goes to restitution to the company. We will draft a formal document outlining it, and payment in full is due if you ever leave."

Elaine's eyes brimmed with tears as she nodded again.

I gave her a crooked smile, "Third, I own you. What I say, when I say it, no matter what."

Her face became shocked, "Like a slave?"

I replied, "I prefer to think of it as an indentured servitude to last no more than seven years."

She asked, "Why would I agree to that?"

I shrugged, "To avoid jail time."

She started crying at that point, "Anything else?"

I nodded, "Two more things. Fourth, you may tell no one, ever of our deal, any portion of it."

She nodded again, "What else?"

I said, "Finally, I reserve the right to change this at any time."

She looked up at me, "You hold all the cards here."

I nodded, "I do, you have given them to me when you stole the money. All I am trying to do is keep a beautiful woman out of jail."

She asked, "Why?"

I shrugged, "I love being surrounded by beautiful women. I can leave you in a place better than when you started stealing money, financially. And frankly you will be a useful tool that I can use to get where I need to go."

"And I have no choice in this?"

I reached over and caressed her face, "Of course you do. If you think being in jail is where you want to be."

Tears were streaming down her face as she said, "I don't consent to this."

I nodded, "Okay, I will get your stuff, you may leave. I will figure it all out in time, and when I do, you will go to jail with them."

I stood and started walking to the stairs. Elaine reached out and grabbed my hand, her voice was filled with despair as she cried out, "Please don't send me to jail!"

I turned to her, "I have outlined the terms I am willing to make with you. It is non-negotiable."

Elaine hung her head, "I can't believe you are going to do this to me."

I looked down at her, "Tell you what, stay on your knees and follow me."

I led her to the first bedroom which was empty. I waited as Elaine crawled into the room. "Stay here, in this room, and think about it. The only other place you can go is the bathroom then back here. When you decide what you want to do here is how you are to express your decision."

She looked up at me as I continued, "If you submit to the terms, crawl out to me. If you don't and want to take your chances with the justice system, then walk out, get in your car and leave."

She replied, "Okay," as I left the room.

I poured a cup of coffee and walked into the living room. Out the window I could see the snow that was forecasted had begun. Big fat snowflakes that promised to be the start of another big snow event. I cracked open the window after loading a bowl and smoked it while watching the snow come down.

I felt a hand intertwined with mine and I looked to my right to find a faint outline of Felicity. "Soon, we can talk," she whispered. She gave me a gentle kiss on the lips and faded away. For as faint and gentle as the kiss was, it had an immediate effect on me. I was as hard as I had ever been.

I was still processing it when I heard movement behind me. I glanced out the window and saw around two inches of snow on the ground. What the fuck?

At least I wasn't hard.

I turned around to see Elaine kneeling. I said, "So you choose me as your master instead of a jailor at the penitentiary?"

She asked, "Will you be a kind master?"

I looked at her and felt my loins stirring, "I will treat you as you deserve starting at this point and going forward."

She nodded. "What is your command, master?" Elaine sounded defeated as she asked.

I replied, "Crawl over here, put those magical tits on the couch, raise your ass up high."

After she complied, I knelt down behind Elaine after taking my lounge pants off. I licked my finger and worked it into her dry pussy. I sawed my hand back and forth for a few minutes until I felt the first moistening of her cunt.

I lowered my face so I could start licking her. I started with her vulva teasing it open, then started licking her labia and hole while I teased her clit with my fingers. It took about a half hour before Elaine relaxed enough to start reacting to my mouth and fingers.

I raised up and took hold of my cock. I slipped the head up and down collecting saliva and pussy juice to wetten the head. I pushed the head into her slightly before pulling out a little. Bit by bit I worked my way deeper and deeper into her tightness. When I finally bottomed out in her I grabbed Elaine by the hair, "Who do you belong to?"

As she said, "You Master," I pulled back until only the tip was in her and slammed back home.

I pulled on her hair craning her back until I could whisper into her ear, "With each stroke you are to say, 'I belong to you, Master.' Understand?"

What followed was a fuck of domination. I slammed my hips back and forth as hard as I possibly could. My balls slapped her clit and it felt like my ass. Elaine changed beautifully and after a couple of minutes the dead voice was replaced by one wíth increasing passion.

I released her hair and kept her back pinned to my chest by wrapping my arm around her neck. The other hand dropped down and I played with her tits as I ravaged her cunt with my cock.

I felt my orgasm approaching. I didn't want to cum inside her this time so I pulled out and turned her to face me. I stood above Elaine and jacked myself to the inevitable conclusion. As my orgasm began I sprayed her hair, face and tits with my spunk. My vision turned white as I was cumming and took on a golden hue again.

I plopped down on the carpet next to Elaine and she whispered, "Fuck Master, will all sex be like that?"

I shook my head, "It gets better."

She responded, "Fuck."

I stood up, went into the kitchen and retrieved a white garbage bag. I went to my car and bagged all of her stuff up other than her phone which I lowered down.

I went to the landing and ordered, "Come here slave."

You had to give her credit, she crawled.

"Put your boots on, nothing else, and go home. At each red light take a photo and send it to me. When you get to your apartment, again take a photo and send it to me."

She nodded, "As you command, Master."

"Starting fifteen minutes after you get home you will send me a text every fifteen minutes from the time you get up to the time you go to bed. In this text, you will thank me for saving you. You will thank me for taking you on. You will also tell me what you are feeling."

She looked up at me, "You may not like what I have to say."

"I expect you to be honest. Also in addition to the texts you will cross your legs at the knee and squeeze your thighs together to stimulate my cunt."

She sighed heavily and replied, "As you command, Master."

I handed her the bag and phone, "Leave now."