Concilium Ch. 13

Story Info
The much delayed end of Hugo's story.
4.2k words
4.52
1.7k
1
0

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was edited by my Redheaded_RockyMtn_cumslut. All errors are mine and not hers.

All the people are over the age of 18.

Life has caught up with our writing schedule and has imposed itself unfavorably on my time to write. As such I am cutting the story a little shorter than planned but with the same ending.

The tags for this story are mind control, married woman, blow job, non-consent, group

Please vote in the end, using the stars. Any comments are most welcome. Thanks, and enjoy this chapter.

**********

From Chapter 12

Panic etched across her face, "I am more than ready to fuck you all night. I just don't know how he will react to it. Or how you will."

I looked at her suspiciously and asked, "Is there some requirement on my part that you haven't told me?"

She nodded, "He wants to watch."

**********

I am sure I sounded as smart as fuck as I blurted, "What!?"

Miranda looked at the figure in the door, "The one concession I had to make to get this deal with him, was that Randy got to watch me with whoever I brought home."

I looked at her then him and shook my head, "I don't know if I am comfortable with that."

Miranda looked at me pleadingly, "Please, Hugo?"

I shook my head, "I probably would spend as much time checking on him as I would taking my pleasure from you, and forcing your pleasure on you."

Miranda nodded slightly, "How do we proceed? I might die of a broken heart if I don't get to make love to you tonight."

I shut off the engine and got out of the car. I walked around and met Miranda at the passenger side. Turning toward the house we walked slowly, for the first time since I picked her up, I didn't have a hand on Miranda. As we approached the door, she took my hand in hers.

"Baby, this is Hugo. Hugo, this is Randy."

I don't know that I had ever seen a person before, or since, that the word cadaverous so accurately described them. Randy was an easy three or four inches taller than me, making him six foot four or five. His eyes were seemingly impossibly close together and so very deep set that his brow cast a shadow across them. It was hard to tell that his eyes were the color of bamboo eating utensils.

His face was pockmarked with acne scars, which gave him a villainous countenance despite the smile he held.

His arms and legs were painfully thin; he perhaps weighed one hundred and forty pounds.

He held out his hand, and in a voice an octave lower than James Earl Jones, said, "It is a pleasure to meet you. Miranda spoke highly of you today."

I shook his hand and replied, "Thanks, she has had some interesting things to say about you too."

He laughed easily, "I bet she has."

He made space for us to come in, and after exchanging a quick kiss with Randy, Miranda was off to pour a drink for us.

The living room was as sparse as mine was. A couch, a couple of chairs, a book shelf and a massive gaming center, which consisted of a huge flat screen TV, two game consoles and a computer.

He plopped into one of the chairs and I took the one opposite of him. He looked at me and asked, "Is this as weird for you as me?"

I chuckled, "Probably more so in that I just learned that you were going to watch us."

He replied, "I can see that."

I asked, "Why do you allow her this?"

He looked at me for a moment, maybe trying to decide how he wanted to answer. Then said, "Look at me. I landed the hot chick from high school. If she wants the occasional side piece, who am I to disagree as long as she follows the guidelines we set."

Miranda returned, handing each of us a drink before settling down on the couch. She said, "Before you ask why, it simply is because I love him."

I shook my head, "That isn't what I was going to ask."

They glanced at each other then Miranda asked, "What was the question going to be?"

I took a sip of the bourbon and asked, "Why would you cheat on him? Seems to be a nice enough guy."

She smiled, "He is an incredible guy and he allows me some freedoms from time to time. I wish to share a little of that with you."

I looked at Randy then Miranda. "Randy, what do you think about this?"

He shrugged, "You are the first guy she has invoked this clause with, so I am a little nervous as to why and why now."

Before I could respond, he continued, "I also didn't really think that a guy would be part of the equation when we agreed to it."

I looked at Miranda and said, "Until you and Randy are on the same page, we will wait to do this. And if you don't ever get it squared up, then no."

She looked at me and said, "But last night you said that the boyfriend is my problem not yours."

I nodded, "That is true. And if you hadn't brought me here to meet him, and for him to watch, we would be at my place fucking like rabbits right now."

She looked at Randy, who was looking at me dumbfounded. I smiled at him, "Bro before ho."

"You're kidding? Are you turning down, at least temporarily, a night with her?"

I nodded, "I can go find someone else that has less or no encumbrances."

He shook his head, "Still. She is pretty amazing in bed."

I shrugged, "I do hope to find out someday, if not today."

Miranda looked at me with tears welling up in her eyes, "I don't understand, why not."

I took her hand in mine, and said, "Like I said already, he isn't entirely comfortable with this, and for the sake of your relationship with him, I think he has to be thoroughly comfortable with the idea."

I shrugged, "And frankly if I am going to fuck you like we both want me to, I need to be completely comfortable as well. That would not be how I describe myself at the moment."

Randy shook his head, "No, I don't actually need to be comfortable. Part of the appeal to what she and I do is for the uncomfortable feeling. The pit of fear over losing her to another person when she brings them home strangely enough turns me on."

I looked at him, "That is something I don't understand."

He leaned over and placed his elbows on his knees, "It's like this, we can be pretty complacent with each other. Bringing in another person occasionally keeps us honest with each other, makes us work at keeping things fresh, new, and sexy."

I took a sip from the glass and the Jim Beam within the glass caught me by surprise. I guess I had gotten used to the finer bourbons that Gem gave me. That was a shame, for that stuff was far too expensive for me to buy regularly.

I was clearly undecided still, and Randy took matters into his own hands. "Miranda, please strip, then ask Hugo nicely to fuck your brains out."

She blushed as she stood, and a couple of seconds later her clothes were in a pile around her feet. Guess it is easier when you go without a bra or panties. Miranda sunk to her knees and placed her hands on my knees and whispered, "Hugo, please, take me upstairs and fuck my brains out like Randy asked."

I reached out to her neck and pulled her forward, my lips met hers and I crushed them together as my tongue thrust into her mouth. I heard a gasp and wasn't terribly sure who made it. All I knew was the taste of Miranda's mouth was amazing. She melted against me and I could feel her pert tits against my thighs, and decided then that I was going to mark those babies up and fuck her properly.

We broke the kiss and I glanced up at Randy who had his hand wrapped around his cock through his pants. It didn't look like he was stroking so much as squeezing it. I nodded at him and said, "Go ahead, take them off, enjoy the show."

He looked at Miranda, then me, then back to her. He stood slowly then dropped his pants and underwear. His cock stood proudly, thick veins easily visible from across the room. It appeared to be about six inches long and decently thick. He sat back down and his left hand drifted to his cock and he began stroking it slowly. Miranda watched the scene unfold with a smile on her pretty face.

I looked at him, "Who is going to cum faster, you or her?"

He shrugged, then replied, "Kind of depends on how you fuck her."

I smiled, "Violently, is what I plan."

He gave me a grin, "Her then."

I pushed her forward onto her elbows and knees, "Spread your legs," I said.

She complied and I stood behind her and stripped. As I undressed Randy watched us, his hand moving a little faster with each article of clothing that hit the chair I had been sitting on.

Miranda started to turn her head around to see what I was doing behind her, and I slapped her ass hard enough to leave a palm print, "Face Randy at all times unless I say otherwise. I want him to see your face, your eyes, as I take you."

She whimpered as she faced her boyfriend again.

Fully naked I knelt down behind her and ran my hands all across her ass, thighs, and back. It was my intention to drive her to the edge of orgasm before I filled her pussy with my cock. A quick glance at Randy affirmed that not only was he turned on, but his cock was smaller in circumference than mine was. Hopefully that would mean a nice tight cunt and ass for me to plunder.

My fingers trailed along her lips, which blossomed like a lily without the stamen and carpel. Her fluids coated my fingers with a thick, viscous nectar that smelled fruity as I brought my fingers up to my mouth.

Her flavor was crisp and sweet, almost derailing my plan to fuck her with a nearly overpowering desire to taste her directly from the source.

I glanced up at Randy and his hand was flying up and down the length of his shaft. Precum coated the head of his cock and it glistened in the low light. His eyes stuck on Miranda's wanton visage as I continued to tease her.

Miranda mewled, "Please," as I ran the head of my cock along her slit, getting it slick.

I smiled as I replied, "Soon."

I stationed the red bulbous head at the entrance of her cunt and as fluids dripped out of her I slid my hand back and forth to use her natural lubrication to prepare my cock.

When it was adequately lubricated I grabbed her hips and slammed my hips forward sheathing my cock in her with one hard thrust.

Miranda screamed in pleasure, pain, or surprise as my balls slapped her clit in response to my violent entrance. I was shocked at just how spacious her cunt was. It felt like a much bigger penis than mine regularly took residence in her.

After a couple of long hard strokes, I realized an advantage to all of the room I had in her. Even though I hadn't gotten laid today, I was going to last forever with her. There was hardly any friction at all between the space and her juices continually lubricating my shaft. I slammed into her repeatedly and pulled her hair back until she could look directly down her nose into her boyfriend's eyes across the room.

"Tell him what you are feeling," I grunted out between the collisions of my hips with her taut ass.

She moaned out, "Randy, he is so thick, and long."

She paused a moment as Randy came, his sperm shot straight up a few inches on the first two spurts then dribbled down his hand as he slowed his pace.

I started pushing and pulling harder using Miranda's hair as handlebars. Her ass slammed into my hips and thighs. The sounds of hammering flesh filled the living room as Randy sat there slack jawed as Miranda continued to keen in pleasure.

Her body convulsed and shook as her orgasm exploded, her quim geysered out of her pussy, soaking me from the belly button to knees. Her pussy clutched at my cock which provided that oh so necessary friction that I needed to cum; and, as her orgasm wound down, I roared in pleasure and filled her up with a complete day's worth of my seed.

I collapsed onto Miranda's back, crushing her to the floor. I huffed and puffed into her ear, trying to regain my breath. Her hand snaked around my neck as she turned her head and kissed me gently. "God, that was amazing."

I ran my hand along her arm as I said, "Give me ten or fifteen minutes and I will fuck that tight ass."

I saw Randy stand up with, "I'll be right back."

By the time he returned I was back on the chair and Miranda was between my legs cleaning my cock and balls with her mouth.

He had a small tray in hand with fresh drinks for the three of us. Also on the tray was a large butt plug and a bottle of lubricant.

After he handed me my drink, he said, "Babe, lift up so I can get your ass ready for him."

Her mouth left my nut sack as she stood up, her head now pressed against my stomach. Randy squirted lube onto his hand and he stroked the plug a couple of times before placing it against her ass. As soon as she relaxed a little he pressed it up her rectum with one slow, fluid motion that caused her to moan against me.

Once the plug was set, Miranda knelt down again breathing in short, shallow gasps that washed over my cock. As my cock began to harden she sucked the tip into her mouth and began to suckle, which helped me get hard much quicker than I expected.

Lust filled her eyes as Miranda looked up at me. Her nipples had darkened a couple of shades and were nearly chestnut in color vividly pronounced against her pale skin.

I could see Randy kneeling behind her, his arm rocking back and forth. I wasn't sure if he was fucking her ass with the plug or fingering her pussy. Regardless of which one it was, Miranda was panting with need as she stared at my turgid member hungrily.

I glanced at Randy, "You can fuck her while she sucks my cock if you want."

He looked up at me and shook his head, "Thanks but I will wait."

I figured it was his loss and in the end Miranda hadn't understood the hint. I grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her to the head of my cock, "Worship my cock like it is going to change your life."

She gave me a coy glance as her mouth opened and took my bulbous head between her lips. Her tongue slowly traced the edge before she lowered her head, taking more and more of my length down her throat.

She started to pull back and I held her in position for a moment before pulling her closer. I wanted to see if I could bury myself down her throat.

Her green eyes shimmered like emeralds in a medium light as she stared up at me as I forced more of my cock down her throat. She gagged briefly before I pulled back to allow her to rest and adjust some. Back and forth I slid my cock until she gagged and held it for a couple of seconds before backing off. I held her eyes with mine, never sparing Randy so much as even a glance.

An idea forced it's way into my mind, "Randy, go sit in your chair."

He nodded while standing. I could see he was aroused again, his long cock pointing straight up towards the ceiling. As he sat down I pulled Miranda up by her hair and dragged her over to her boyfriend.

I dumped her over the arm of the chair, her ass and pussy pointed at me. Grabbing the lube, I squirted a generous amount on my cock and spread it evenly. "I am going to fuck you up the ass now. While I do so, you will give Randy a tit job."

Whether she moaned from what I said, or the plug coming out of her delicious looking ass, I didn't know or care. Her back door gaped open beautifully and as it started to close up I pressed the angry red head of my cock inside her and waited until she closed up enough to grasp my sheath with her anus.

Both Randy and Miranda moaned as I pushed deep inside her, forcing her tits against him. I grabbed the lube and dribbled some at the top of her ass crack and started sawing back and forth slowly. I let the lube continue to trickle until she was sodden enough that I thought I would be able to fuck her like I wanted.

I grabbed her hips, squeezing until my knuckles turned white and slammed into her asshole with all the force I could generate. Miranda yelp and Randy moaned as her torso slid across his cock.

"Grab her hair Randy, hold her tits against your cock."

Randy grabbed a handful of her hair and Miranda screamed as her body shuddered and ejected a mass of fluid from her cunt, covering my legs from mid thighs to ankles.

My hips began to fire back and forth, going faster and faster until I felt like I could generate electricity. Her ass fluidly rolled back and forth with each impact. My balls slapped her clit with each hard stroke and her quim was being launched by centrifugal force from chair to chair, little dots of her fluid darkening the floor.

Where her cunt had been loose, her ass was perfect. Just enough tightness, friction and pressure that it felt like a wet satin glove was holding from tip to root. It was a heavenly fuck.

Randy started gasping for breath as he moaned, "Fuck her man, fuck my wife's ass."

I grunted an acknowledgement while plowing her tainted hole. I felt her tighten up as another orgasm erupted from her when Randy forced her face onto his cock with, "Suck me, bitch."

Less than a minute after she sucked the head of his cock into her mouth, Randy growled, "Fuuuuuck yesss."

As I approached the point of no return I pulled out of Miranda and ordered, "Roll over slut, face up across his lap."

As she did I moved to stand between Randy's legs and started stroking my cock until my boiling balls blew. The first shot of cum splattered against Randy's stomach and then I began painting Miranda with my white hot seed.

I stumbled back to the other chair and collapsed onto the clothes there and took a deep breath trying to settle down some. Looking across the room, Randy and Miranda were kissing. Their bodies squirmed and spread my cum across their bodies. It was hot as hell to watch.

Saturday morning I woke up late and decided it was the day to fuck Laura straight up her old ass.

Me: Paula, go get Laura, blind fold her, put the plug in her, and bring her here. But hand her off to Tori along the way, and then Tori, I want you to hand her off to Ruth. Ruth make sure she is naked as you bring her in.

P: Yay, on my way to her after I get the plug from you.

T: Do we get to watch

Me: Round 2, yes.

R: Boo we want to see it all!

Me: Still no. I will text when you can.

I showered, made coffee and had a bite to eat while waiting. Roughly 90 minutes after the text to the Trio, the front door opened. I looked over and saw my big titted brunette leading the smaller titted woman in. The girls apparently improvised and placed a collar and leash on Laura.

Ruth walked her up the stairs, handed me the leash then pranced out with a waving kiss.

Turning my attention to Laura, I ordered, "Kneel slut."

She sank to her knees with her hands folded together in her lap, head tilted down slightly. "Are you going to fuck me today sir?" She asked.

"Eventually, yes. In the meantime, follow by crawling."

I led her over to the sofa that still faced the window and draped her over the back of it. She was just tall enough that the balls of her feet were on the carpet with the jewel of the plug pointed straight at me.

I stepped to the side of her and unhooked the leather leash from the collar. Bending it double so the metal clamp was in my hand, I swung it at her ass. Laura gasped in shock at the light stroke. "You are going to get much more than that slut. By the time I am done you will be bright red from the small of your back to the top of your legs."

I leaned over and ran a finger along her lips and felt how wet she was already. "Once you cum from the spanking, I will fill your ass with my cock and wreck your ass as I fuck it."

She moaned a low lusty sound as the leash whistled, leaving a double line welt when it connected with her ass. For the next ten minutes my cock got harder with each striping of her ass until precum was drizzling down the underside to collect around my balls.

"Why are you here, slut?"

Laura moaned out, "To get fucked up the ass."

I swatted her ass again as I moved to the other side of her. "Are you such a slut that you think that I will just fuck anyone up the ass?"

12