Concilium Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wailed, "You promised!"

I swatted her again, making sure that the impact ran across the butt plug. "I didn't say anything about what more it would cost you, now did I slut?"

Laura was sobbing, "I have done everything that you have told me. I confessed. I am going to help the police when it is time, everything."

I laughed as I caressed her ass just before leaving more redlines with the leash. "There is still more, slut, that you can give me."

She cried, "What!?!"

I leaned over her body so I could whisper in her ear, "The same thing you gave Lance oh so long ago."

I ran my hard dick along her sloppy cunt lips and concluded, "Your utter submission."

A moan lower than I had ever heard from a woman escaped Laura as she whispered, "I...I..."

I grabbed a fistful of hair, cranked her head back and growled, "Submit, bitch."

Tears streamed down her face as she stammered out, "Y..y...yes, master, I am your slut."

I rammed my cock into her sodden cunt and Laura screamed as an orgasm ripped through her body. I yanked out, pulled the plug from her ass and set the tip of my cock against her gaping hole.

I pressed my hips forward and her ass slowly gave way to my insistent pressure. Her ass sheath felt wonderfully tight, the plug loosened her up enough for us to both enjoy the experience of my cock filling her ass for the first time.

Fuck, I loved her asshole. Slowly I drew back until just the head was still inside her, then I slammed forward. For ten or fifteen minutes it was the same slow withdrawal and hold at the apex of the backstroke until I wasn't in danger of cumming, then slamming forward again. Harder and faster, I was so into claiming my new slut that I didn't hear the door open, or notice that it remained open.

My balls finally boiled over and my cum fired deep into her ass, then I heard, "I just knew you were fucking around on me."

I turned to the voice and saw a man I didn't recognize holding a shotgun. He raised the gun and pulled both triggers at once, both barrels erupted with cordite, fire, and shot.

*beep

*beep

*beep

I hated that fucking sound. Haven't heard it since I was in Landstuhl after getting shot in the 'stan.

An overly cheerful voice said, "Hi, I am Felicity, and I am your daytime nurse. For a while there we weren't sure if you were going to make it. Despite the frostbite damage to your extremities, we think you will almost make a full recovery."

**********

Thanks for reading this. I apologize for the long assed delay until this chapter from the last.

Remember please vote below.

Thanks again.

12