Conclude Beneath the Stars

Story Info
Beth and her husband get a little strange beneath the stars.
1.5k words
4.38
5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**just a quick tease during these odd times of social distancing**

Beth grabbed some towels and an old comforter before heading out the back door. Her husband Connor was there, laying out a tarp and some old bedding on the back lawn.

"Did I miss anything?" She asked excitedly.

Connor shook his head, then looked at his watch. "I think we have another ten or fifteen minutes before anything starts."

Beth gave Connor her comforter before looking up into the night sky. "I've never seen a meteor shower before."

"Me neither," he said. "Let's hope it's not a disappointment."

Connor ran inside for some pillows to complete their makeshift bed. When it was ready, Beth squealed with excitement. "This is gonna' be great." She bent down to get in but shot back up in surprise when Connor grab her ass.

"Hey," she said and swatted his hand away playfully. "You watch yourself, mister. I'm married."

Connor only shrugged. "I know your husband. He said it's fine."

Beth let out a shocked gasp before putting a hand to her throat, clutching imaginary pearls before sighing. "I figured he'd say something like that. He's such a bastard."

Connor's mouth dropped open in mock offense, and Beth laughed. "Didn't see that coming, did you?" She asked as she bent and got into their makeshift bed. Connor repeated back her words in a high mocking tone, before sticking his tongue out at her. Then there was a warm laugh between them before he got in next to her.

A good part of their relationship was rooted in silliness. They made faces at each other, stuck their tongues out, pinched each other's butts, and just general goofy behavior. Beth loved it.

Before she married Connor, she dated a handful of buttoned-up stiffs with either no sense of humor or worse, a cruel sense of humor. Beth remembered every joke and snide remark were always at someone else's expense, and all too often, she was the someone else.

True, Beth and Connor teased each other, but their words were soft and playful. Connor never spoke to her with a sharp tongue, and he never aimed to cut her deep. It was just how they were with each other; two people who learned to grow up without losing the kids inside of them.

They both lay there looking up into the heavens. It was a clear night, and the stars seemed to twinkle. Then Beth felt her husband's hand on her thigh. He rubbed gently, and she turned to face him, with a smile playing over her lips.

"Just what do you think you're doing?" She asked in a huff.

"Just warming you up," he answered.

Beth blew raspberries at him. "Yeah, right. Don't be trying to get into my jeans now."

"Oh, I want what's in your jeans. I want your..." He trailed off as he searched for a word, but Beth already knew what was coming. Lately, Connor has been using an array of odds for the word pussy. He had a laundry list of awful nouns, and some made her laugh, some made her roll her eyes, but most made her cringe. He had been replacing a lot of words lately and even making up some of his own.

"Hmmm. What about..." He tapped his chin as he thought, then his eyes lit up. "What about your maw?"

"Maw?" She scoffed. "Ew, no." But Beth was already laughing. "Don't ever call my pussy a maw. That's so unsexy."

"Well, you know what is sexy?" Connor sat upon his knees, upsetting the comforter. He began thrusting his hips into the air, and Beth knew he was about to say the one word she dreaded the most.

"Don't say it." She warned. But Connor acted as if he didn't hear her. He began thrusting harder and faster, his body spasming while his breathing roughened. "Don't say it," she repeated, this time raising a finger to him like a teacher speaking to a naughty student.

At last, he looked at her while his hips pumped quickly and comically and said, "Baby, I'm about to conclude."

And there it was, conclude. It was the single weirdest word Connor used that was both unsexy, and hysterical. It was unsexy because it made cumming seem so formal, and it was funny because it sounded so out of place in context.

As if to emphasize this, Beth rolled away from him and burst into sweet cherry laughter. Connor grunted once, then spasmed one last time, mimicking his climax. When he was finished making a show of it, he rolled over next to Beth in mock exhaustion.

"I hate when you say that." But her hand was poised over her mouth, trying to contain her laughter. "Don't ever say that to me while we are having sex, or I'll slap you."

"Oh Yeah?" On the heels of this little question, Connor made a curious noise low in the back of his throat before kissing her neck. "Don't threaten me with a good time," he whispered.

Beth kept laughing but felt herself slide into a smooth cobalt of arousal. The brush of his lips against her neck and the bulge against the small of her back made her squirm against him. Then, she remembered they were outside.

"Connor, what if the neighbors see us."

"Well, if you don't want to give them a show, let's get under the comforters."

A moment later, Beth was inching her jeans down her thighs while Connor slid down her body and spread her legs. She felt him nuzzling her pussy through her panties like an affectionate puppy and moaned.

"Does your husband make you wet like I do?" His voice drifted up through the comforter while Beth ran a hand through the dark bramble of Connor's hair.

"No," Beth answered in a low, lusty voice. Her eyes searched the sky as he teased her through the damp fabric of her panties. "You're the only one who gets me this wet."

Her words seemed to usher him on, and Connor began to eat her pussy through her panties. Beth loved how Connor went down on her without any preamble. She didn't have to beg or drop subtle hints; he just did it. She thought it was sweet, but it also excited her just thinking about it. She was already wet from before, but now, thanks to Connor, there was a mess down there.

"Are you going to take your frumple-diddle off, or do I have too?"

"What? Oh, you mean my panties?"

Connor nibbled on the inside of her thigh for a moment. "I'm not gonna' do it unless you ask."

Beth sighed. "Fine. Will you take off my diddle-frumpler, or whatever."

"Frumple-diddle." He corrected and gave a little laugh as he pulled her panties down her thighs.

"Whatever, just keep going, Mr wordsmith."

He kept going. Hands holding her thighs open as his mouth and her pussy shared the dialogue of lovers. She felt so open out in the back yard, so naughty that her toes curled, or maybe that was just Connor's effect on her.

His tongue danced over her clit, and Beth arched her back against him, unable to control her body. "Oh God," she moaned, both in admiration of the clear night sky and Connor's ceaseless tongue. "This is amazing."

Beth rubbed at her breast through her tee-shirt and felt her nipples grow taught. Thanks to Connor, she was galloping towards an orgasm at the speed of a falling comet. Then, on the cusp of her climax, something streaked across the sky.

"Connor," she called in a high whisper. "It's happening."

"Keep watching baby. Keep watching." And so Beth kept her eyes to the night sky. It wasn't just one or maybe two, but a thousand meteors, all showering down. Somehow, the streaks were starting to change colors while impossibly staying a luminous white at the core. Beth didn't understand how that could be, but the spectacle was beautiful.

She opened her mouth but was struck speechless by both the intensity of her sable climax and the beauty of the meteor shower. She admired it a moment longer before her chest hitched, and her orgasm erupted.

She found her voice and called his name. "Connor, Connor, Connor." Beth spoke it like a mantra before she clenched, and let out a hot gush of her nectar into Connor's face. He didn't falter and kept eating her pussy until she was finished. Finally, as his name trickled down into something inaudible, Beth closed her eyes and let the dull and delicious aftershock pulse through her body.

Connor emerged from under the covers and lay next to her, looking satisfied. His face was glossy, and His smile was wide. Looking at him, Beth felt her love for him well up, and she could help but kiss him. It was something she didn't usually do because she didn't like the taste of herself, but this was a special occasion.

"That was amazing," Beth said between kisses.

"Yeah," he agreed, before adopting a roguish grin. "Especially when you concluded on my face."

Beth slapped him.

The End