One Couple's Sexual Reawakening

Story Info
Love and Lust rekindled in the most unlikely way.
17.5k words
4.86
114.6k
113

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 10/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Garmo127
Garmo127
180 Followers

This is my first attempt at erotic literature, I hope you enjoy it.

There is same sex contact, hope that's OK.

Please leave constructive comments.

If the desire is there among readers, I will publish part two.

Thank you.

-----------------------------------------------------

Let's be honest. What we want in life and what we get are rarely one and the same thing. If you're lucky enough, then the highs will outweigh the lows, but either way highs and lows come your way whether you like it or not. Most of the time these life events are dealt with, it's not like we have much choice, but be under no illusion, the effects are cumulative.

Your sex life is a classic example. In a new relationship, you have fewer cares and stresses and you can afford to devote all your time to your partner. The sex may be athletic or full of passion or both and more, but over time life events take their toll.

For my wife and me, it was a mix of all the usual suspects. Job progression stress, mortgage, running our own business, financial crash, money worries, children, health issues, bereavement, a global pandemic (for goodness sake!) All the normal sort of life issues that normal people have to deal with, but for us all this took our sex life from a nightly extravaganza to a once a fortnight quickie to satisfy a need.

We tried using sex toys and fantasies to freshen things up and they worked for a while, but truly and honestly, fantasizing about involving other people in our sex life seemed to debase our love for each other. My wife would say, can it be just us tonight? It was always just us, but I knew what she meant. We weren't getting any younger and the stresses of life didn't seem to be letting up, so things were looking pretty bleak.

I used to love my work. I was an independent I.T. consultant specializing in spreadsheet design, but recently work had resembled a Groundhog Day. Clients wanted something for nothing, deadlines were ridiculously short and accounts were never settled on time.

Stress.

I tried changing direction and took on a salaried job. Sure, that reduced the stress for a while. Guaranteed income, so much better than working for yourself, although a lot less money. Then I hurt my back. Stupid thing, I just bent down and twisted slightly to pick up a book off my son's bed and... three weeks lying on the floor, agony, meds, feeling useless.

Stress.

When I recovered my wife suggested that I go and see a clinical aromatherapist, I had to look that one up to see what on earth one was! She had, of course, been told of a new practice nearby. A husband-and-wife team, both qualified and it would do me good. Well, I've never been one for massages. I just don't have that ability to let go of the fact that I'm naked while someone rubs oil into me. Heck! If I wanted someone to rub oil into my naked body then I'm going straight to my wife with a 5-gallon drum and a big smile! She insisted though, made the appointment for me too... so kind.

My first consultation was full of questions and note taking and all sorts. I know that they have to do these things professionally and using essential oils in massage poses potential risks, but reflexology? Let's just say I'm not a convert. I was pretty thankful when the consultation ended and we could finally get down to the massage. It was a Friday evening, I was exhausted and wanted to get this over with as quickly as possible. The getting undressed thing still caused me problems, but pretty soon I was positioned under blankets on a very comfy treatment couch. There was ambient lighting and soft unobtrusive music. My therapist was very pleasant and when he started to massage me, I have to say that it was relaxing. I was lying on my front and the blend of oils he was using was filling the therapy room with the scent of Lavender, but it was very relaxing.

It was so relaxing that I don't remember turning over on to my back. I think I may have been already or very nearly asleep and I was having a very, very nice dream. I was in a small room with a woman who had a look of intense lust in her eyes. She was advancing on me, telling me that she was going to have me tonight. We were wearing suits, I only ever wore a suit in my corporate days, was that important? Not sure. She advanced on me and my back hit the wall, no, not a wall, it was a panel of buttons, we were in an elevator, yes and we were going up. Oh god, that meant bedrooms! She said that she was going to fuck me tonight and, in my mind, I'm saying no, sorry, I'm married! Pinned against the elevator wall, she takes my hands and puts them on her breasts. When she removes her hands, I keep mine in place and start squeezing her. Then I feel her hand on my crotch.

"Glad to see you want me too," she whispers seductively as she fondles my erection through my trousers.

Suddenly the scene changes. We are in a hotel room and my brain is saying no, no, no, I'm married! She pushes me down onto the bed and slowly starts to undress. She pulls her jacket off her shoulders and lets it drop to the floor. I stare. She slowly unbuttons her blouse and lets it join her jacket. One swift movement and her skirt is discarded. I am speechless, even in a dream, can this be happening? My belt is undone and my trousers and shorts are soon on the floor with her clothes.

Looking down at my erection she says, "Would you like me to help you with that?" Her voice drifts faintly across the void between us.

Unable to speak from the tension, I manage to force out, "mmmmm."

Her fingers slowly wrap around my shaft. My heart is thumping in my chest. Slowly she starts to stroke my cock, her fingers seem to glide up and down and she teases the head and then stops to cup and squeeze my balls. Her rhythm starts to increase and using both hands now, she plays with my balls while stroking my cock faster and faster. It's getting too much, I don't want to cum too soon, but it feels so good. I feel the tension growing in my balls and I know that the inevitable release is coming. She moves both hands onto my shaft sensing the coming climax, and then... I open my eyes.

There is ambient lighting and soft unobtrusive music, oh my god! My therapist is pumping my cock, I open my mouth to say something, but my orgasm is upon me. I feel my semen land on my stomach and my body is wracked. He slowly continues to stroke my cock until the orgasm has subsided. He then pulls the towel back down and moves away to the small wash basin where he washes and dries his hands.

"Take your time to get yourself sorted and dressed. I'll be in the reception when you are ready." He spoke calmly and quietly and left the room.

I'm in complete shock. Am I angry too? I don't know. I clean up and get dressed. Out in the reception room the therapist is waiting for me. He looks up and smiles, I find it difficult to make eye contact. I just want to leave.

"I've only charged you for a back massage rather than the full body, hope you enjoyed it?" He asked, smiling.

I wasn't sure I'd be able to speak, "Erm yes, thanks." I croaked.

Still smiling politely, he asked, "Would you like to book your next session?"

"I... er... I... um, yes please." I stammered, why did I say that?!

My head was spinning. I paid and headed out to the car. The cool night air was refreshing, there was a trickle of sweat running down my spine. Safely in the car I tried to relax. A few deep breaths, window down, pause. Did that just happen? Of course it bloody happened!! What will I tell my wife, oh god she's going to be so hurt, angry and probably a dozen other emotions. I set off home and shortly pulled into the drive. I have no recollection of the journey, I just arrived. I have to tell her, I can't keep this a secret, but I'll have to wait until the evening when we've had a few drinks and bring it up all sort of casual, ha!! I'm dead. I walked into the house and my wife took one look at me and a look of concern spread rapidly over her face.

"What's wrong?" Her voice was an octave or two too high.

"Nothing, why?" Did I really think I could keep a lid on this?

"Something's wrong, what is it, didn't you like the massage?"

"No, I mean yes, it was fine, really."

"What's wrong then?"

"I kind of fell asleep in the massage."

"So? You're not the first to do that. What's the big deal?"

"Well, I think I was having a dream and I got an erection."

"You think?"

"OK, I had a dream and I got an erection." This wasn't going well at all.

She shrugged her shoulders. "So?"

"Well, it's just that..."

"What? Impatience was creeping into her voice.

"I'm not sure how to say this."

"How about you just say it?"

"Well, I woke up and the therapist was giving me a hand job"

"WHAT!? The word exploded from her mouth. This was going pretty much as I'd feared.

"I know." I replied apologetically.

Her eyes suddenly widened, "Wait! Which therapist?"

"The man."

"Why did you let him do that!?" It seemed that knowing it was the man involved and not his wife had let some of the steam out of my wife's emotional cauldron.

"I didn't let him, I was having a dream about getting a hand job."

"You were having a dream about a man giving you a hand job?"

"No, it was a woman." Too late I realized the peril wrapped up in that last statement.

"You just got a hand job from a man... dreaming about a woman. Was it me?"

"Was what you?" This confrontation could go in any direction now and to say I was nervous would be a huge understatement!

"Was it me in the dream? You get an erection during a massage because of a dream, what happened in the dream?"

"Well not that it matters but, there was a woman, no it wasn't you and she wanted to have sex with me, but I was saying no," I really emphasized that bit, "but she wasn't taking no for an answer and she was being very insistent and she took her clothes off and pushed me on a bed and gave me a hand job." I'd tried my hardest to get that sentence out as fast as was humanly possible with damage limitation my main objective.

"What was her name? I hadn't expected this angle, but at least she was still calming down.

"I don't know."

"Didn't you ask?"

"No, it was a dream!"

"Did you have sex with her?"

"With her? It was a dream and no I didn't."

"Was she pretty?"

"I don't know she was a figment of my imagination."

"Do you dream about women giving you hand jobs a lot?"

"No!" I knew I had to give her room to figure this out in her head, but this was getting ridiculous! "Look, she was an imaginary person in my subconscious. Do you think we could concentrate on the real, actual, male person that gave me a hand job?"

"OK," she was definitely calmer, that's good, I may just survive this, "did you enjoy it?

"Well, I came, but I can't honestly say I enjoyed it because I was having the dream, so I was asleep, or at least partially asleep for most of it."

"Was she better than me?"

"Sweetie please!" Too late I noticed the wry smile, I was being teased, but I was too tense to spot it.

"Sorry baby," she said, realizing my genuine concern, "look, it's all a bit much to take in right now. Are you going to go back?"

"I made another appointment, but I am going to cancel it."

"Don't cancel. Go back and relax. I'm sure that nothing will happen if you're awake next time and you can still benefit from the treatment."

"You're not angry with me then?" My relief was palpable.

"For having sex with a woman in your dreams? Hell yeah!"

"Sweetie!!"

She smiled broadly. "Sorry! No, I'm not angry. I'm confused and a bit bewildered, but I'm not angry. Ready for dinner?"

She kissed me and walked into the kitchen. I didn't believe that my life could get any weirder. I went upstairs to shower. We had dinner and then talked about what happened a few more times. I was extremely grateful that the incident hadn't caused a bust up between us. In fact, it really did seem as though my wife was more fascinated by what had happened rather than annoyed. Yes, she obviously had some insecurities, but I guess because there was no other woman involved (apart from the lady in the dream) she didn't feel threatened. We had just climbed into bed and were snuggling down when she dropped a bombshell on me.

"I tell you what," she said with a mischievous grin while tracing a finger around my chest, "if something does happen next time you can tell me all about it while I ride you, OK?"

If I hadn't been lying down my lower jaw would have dropped! "What, really, why?"

"Why not? I think it sounds a bit like some of the fantasies we used to talk about in bed. Maybe this time, if it's real, it will be more fun. Besides, I think it's quite erotic, I think I'd like to watch, maybe."

It took me quite a while to fall asleep.

The next week passed quickly. Part of me believed that nothing had happened or that nothing would happen at the next session, but part of me was eager that something did so that my lovely wife would, well, our sex life hadn't been great of late and here she was talking about riding me! WOW!

At the appointed time I was disrobed and on the couch. Nothing had been said about the previous session and, if I'm honest, I was feeling a little disappointed. The massage was professional and very relaxing. I'm not saying I could get used to it, but it was better than I had given credit for. This time, though, I was wide awake! When it was time to move onto my back, I was sure that nothing would happen. As the massage progressed, I began to relax, nothing was going to happen. Then my mind wandered. I was imagining my lovely wife sitting on me, riding my cock as I told her tales of my experiences, and I imagined her wet pussy sliding up and down on my cock. It was then that my penis started to swell, it rolled round and started to press against the fabric of the towel, the pressure made it feel more intense, then I heard the therapist speak.

"Would you like me to take care of that for you again?"

Someone said, "Yes please." Oh god, it was me! Why did I do that?!

The therapist began to squeeze my cock through the towel and his other hand glided up my thigh under the towel and brushed against my balls. I love having my inner thighs caressed and it did feel good. Slowly the towel was lifted up and my cock was released, I was hard in no time and the oiled hands were sending shivers throughout my body. His technique was very good and he kept switching focus between my balls and cock. After a few delicious minutes in which I can honestly say I was enjoying myself the ante rose sharply.

"Would you like me to suck you?" His voice quavered a bit as if he was unsure of himself.

I hadn't anticipated this! "Well, I er, I don't know." I stammered.

"It's fine if you'd prefer not to, I quite understand." Did he sound relieved?

With that he continued stroking my cock and balls. He then paid particular attention to the head of my penis, man that felt good.

"Yes please." There I'd said it! My heart was pounding and I could feel beads of sweat forming on my top lip.

My eyes were closed in anticipation and I held my breath, then I felt his mouth close over the head of my cock. My wife had sucked me hundreds of times, but this felt different. His mouth felt different and the actions he used were different to the way my wife would go about it. It was these differences that made the whole experience so electric, it was new! He continued to slide my cock in and out of his mouth. I began to feel like I was sinking into the treatment couch, my body seemed to be melting away and my whole focus was on what was happening in my groin. I briefly thought about what my wife would make of this and the thought of her slowly lowering herself onto me was too much and I started to cum. The therapist continued to suck and lick until the moment I came when he pulled up and my semen landed on my stomach. I think I suspected at this point that he wasn't into swallowing. I let out a deep sigh.

"Hope you enjoyed it." he said

"I did, thank you." I didn't know if I was thanking him for the blowjob or the sex I was going to have when I got home.

The journey home was filled with anticipation. When I arrived home our teenage son was in the kitchen with my wife chatting about school stuff. She looked at me and asked if I'd enjoyed my massage. I said I had. She waited until our son was foraging in the fridge and then raised questioning eyebrows towards me. I smiled and nodded. She was desperate to know what and how and all the details, but now was not the time, she looked like she was about to pop! It was a long evening, but eventually dinner was prepared and eaten and the boy was securely ensconced in his room plugged into his Xbox. We went to bed early.

When I got into the bedroom my wife was already undressed and ready for me. She pounced and pushed me onto the bed. She climbed up the bed until she was over me and kissed me gently on the lips.

"I want to know EVERYTHING!" she whispered.

With that she moved down my body kissing as she went. By the time she got to my cock I was already hard. She took me into her mouth and started to suck me.

"You want to know everything huh?" My voice had developed a slight cockiness, I knew she was going to like this.

"Yes."

"Well, that's the second time my cock's been sucked today."

She disconnected from me and looked into my eyes with an expression I'd never seen before. It was a mix of shock, astonishment and lust. She quickly moved into position and lowered herself onto my cock. I slid in easily, like a hot knife into butter.

"Tell me!" She moaned as she began a steady rhythm up and down.

By the time I had recounted the entire story, possibly with a few embellishments, she had come twice and I could feel her honey trickling over my balls. It felt wonderful. I flicked her over onto her back managing to stay inside her. Once settled in place I began to thrust into her, she came again.

I could see she was completely lost in the moment, "Did my story turn you on baby?"

"Yes." She didn't so much say the word as breathed it out.

"Do you like the idea of another man sucking my cock?"

"Yes."

"Would you like it to happen again?"

"Yes."

"Do you want me to come inside you?"

"Yes."

Being a gentleman, that's exactly what I did. Completely spent we cuddled for a while and then unraveled ourselves and went to sleep. The next morning, we talked about what had happened and thankfully there was no change of heart by either of us. The experience had turned us both on, but I had doubts.

The situation, it seemed to me, was unsustainable. I couldn't just keep going to the sessions getting a quick hand or blow job and then go home to recount the events to my wife while we had sex. This either had to stop or it would need to escalate to keep the same level of intensity and I for one didn't know how it could be escalated or even if I wanted it to go any further than it had already.

The night before my next visit shortly after we had gone to bed, my wife reached over and started to caress my chest. She snuggled up next to me and let her hand wander down to my crotch. She played with my hardening cock and then flicking the duvet back she moved down and licked up and down my shaft. Before I knew it she was squatting over me and was lowering herself onto me. She rode up and down slowly while I squeezed and caressed her breasts and nipples. The sensations were intense and I filled her pussy with my cum. A few more strokes and she was orgasming too. A gentle, almost passive orgasm that made her shiver and sigh. She lay down on my chest and we hugged.

Not a word was spoken.

The next day as I drove to the appointment, I was fairly sure that this was going to be my last visit. I wanted to give my wife something special to remember this by, so I had made a plan. It was going to push my boundaries again, but I figured it was worth it.

Garmo127
Garmo127
180 Followers