Conditioned by My Girlfriend

Story Info
Young man starts getting feminized by girlfriend.
1.2k words
4.5
40.2k
56

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/04/2023
Created 08/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello! My name is Victor, and this is the story of how I became Victoria.

My girlfriend Amanda and I have been together for 6 years. We met our sophomore year in college at a frat party and hit it off. Our sex life was great (At least it was for me). We moved in together after college and the past 4 years we have been growing personally and professionally.

Amanda is way out of my league. She is 5ft 10in tall, 36DD, legs for days, and beautiful long curly red hair. I stand at 6ft 1in tall and fairly skinny, not much muscle to speak of.

Now, on to the story...Amanda LOVES Victoria's Secret and wearing other types of sexy lingerie. She started recently asking for my opinions on what to buy and what my thoughts were on certain items. After she finished shopping, she would immediately walk over, drop to her knees and start sucking my dick. This went on for the next few months to the point that when I saw her shopping, I instantly got hard knowing there was a blowjob in my future.

On a Saturday, we went to the mall together to do some shopping, I needed new shoes for the gym Amanda and I recently signed up for and to get some new clothes. We walk out of the store and make our way to the food court for lunch when we pass by Victoria's Secret. As I pear into the the store, I start getting hard looking at the models posted on the walls throughout and Amanda exclaimed, "It's the semi-annual sale! Let's go!" She grabs me by the hand and leads me into the store.

As we make our way through the sale bins, Amanda asked me to help her find panties in her size as she was looking through the bras. I sort through the medium sized panties to pick out 6 thongs, 6 cheeky, 4 boyshorts, and 2 Brazilian style panties for her. While sorting through the bin, I stayed hard as a rock. I had to adjust myself and try and hid my erection in my waist band. Amanda notices me fidgeting with myself and whispers in my ear, "Is someone getting excited sorting through panties?"

"No!" I replied sternly. Its just, after we finish shopping for you, you have been giving me a blowjob. Thats all I am thinking about is going home and having my way with you!" I said all of this while trying to stay quiet and not draw attention to myself.

"No need to get defensive." Amanda replied. "And if you are lucky, you will get that blowjob when we get home! We gather her things and walk to the register and noticed a long line to check out.

"Just go out and wait in the car." Amanda said. "You look like you need to relax" as she brushes up against my still rock hard erection. I regain my composure and made my way to the car. 30 minutes later, Amanda emerges from the mall carrying her VS bags and loads them in the back of the car. We make our way home as she kept her hand on cock the entire ride home.

The second we walk through the front door, Amanda pushes me up against the way and starts kissing me. We make out as we make our way to the bedroom and she pushes me on the bed. "Wait here and get naked!" Commanded Amanda. "I need to get changed."

Amanda leaves the room, I quickly remove my clothes and start stroking my cock in anticipation of the upcoming sex. She reappears in the bedroom doorway. Standing in her new black push up bra with Victoria's Secret written in shiny letter on the bra straps with matching panties, garter belt, and thigh high stockings. She had her hands behind her back as she walked slowly up to me say, "You know, while I watched you sort through those panties today for me, I got an idea. While you went out to the car, I went back and picked up a few more things that I thought you would like." She tosses over a pair of matching pink bra and panties to my lap.

"What do you want me to do with these?" I ask quizzically.

"Wear them, silly!" Amanda replied. "I promise I won't tell anyone and I think you would look incredible in them. Plus, I watched you sorting through those panties today, I know you secretly wanted to try some of them on."

"I did not!" I yelled. That was a lie though. The material felt so intoxicating and Amanda constantly talks about how comfortable everything is if you get properly fitted. But I couldn't let her know this.

"Please! Do it for me" Amanda said as she climbed into bed and started teasing my cock. "I'll make it worth your while." As she brushed up against my erection with her cheek.

"Fuck it" I said. I stood up, and started sliding the pink panties up my legs. "You had to choose pink didn't you" I asked as I adjust my erection into my panties. Now, I don't have the biggest dick in the world, but at only over 5 inches hard, it was that difficult to tuck in my erection into the material surprisingly.

"Pink is totally your color" Amanda replied while giggling. "Here, let me help you with your bra."

As Amanda stood behind me and slid my arms through the bra straps, I stood there looking in the mirror admiring myself. Now, I did not have much body hair to speak of to begin with, and being as skinny as I am, I had a fairly feminine body for a guy.

"And done!" as I feel Amanda clasp my bra together. She stands up and looks me over. "You look incredible baby, now for your reward. She drops down to her knees, frees my cock from my panties and starts sucking. I put on hand on her head, and the other hand found its way to my bra and started feeling the sexy material hugging my chest. Amanda takes a break from the blowjob and says, "Somebody likes her new bra!" Ignoring the fact she just called me a "her", I replied, "Your blowjob just feels really good and that material feels amazing, I can't lie!

Amanda had an evil grin on her face as she went back down and finished the blow job. She let me cum in her mouth and we both fall into bed. She gives me a big kiss as I could 100% taste myself from her mouth, I didn't stop kissing her, I didn't care one bit for some reason.

As we lay there, I start to get up to take off the bra and panties. Amanda looks at me and says, "What are you doing?"

"Taking of the female underwear I am wearing so I can go to sleep." I replied.

"I want you to sleep in them for me." she replied. I think you look sexy as hell and I know you enjoyed wearing them, even if you won't admit it. Sleep in them tonight and see how you feel tomorrow."

"Alright, I'll do it for you." I sheepishly replied as I crawl back into bed still in the bra and panties.

"Thank you sweetie." She gives me another kiss on the lips and we both lay down to fall asleep.