Conditioned by My Girlfriend Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of Victoria's Journey.
2k words
4.55
25.6k
31

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/04/2023
Created 08/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 2 of the story of getting feminized by my girlfriend.

*The next morning*

I wake up in bed the next morning spooning my girlfriend. She still in her sexy black bra and panty set, and I still in my matching pink bra and panties. I slowly roll over and get out of bed to go to the bathroom. As I make my way to the bathroom, I look at myself in Amanda's floor length mirror. I grab both cups of my bra adjusting it slightly and fix the waistline of my panties and make my way to the bathroom. For some reason, I walked in and decided to sit down to pee. I figured, if I was gonna dress like a girl, may as well pee like one too.

I had to undress to take a shower and get ready for work. I briefly struggled with the bra straps, not use to taking them off from this angle and dropped my new underwear into the laundry basket. I was in the shower for no more than 5 minutes when Amanda walks into the bathroom and says, "Mind if I join you?" as she climbs into the shower. "Thanks for playing along last night. You looked incredible in your new underwear but I was thinking. You should start shaving off your body hair. You don't have much to begin with and I think it will make you look sexier in your new undies."

"Wait, was this not a one time thing?" I said questioning her.

"No silly! Panties just suit you better. You don't have to wear a bra every day, but you will be wearing panties unless I say otherwise! And judging by your erection, you are liking this idea as well! Now, lets shave those girly legs of yours."

Amanda proceeded to shave my legs for me, showing me how to do it as to not cut my legs apart. After my legs she made her way to my penis and made it clean shaven as well.

"Perfect" Amanda said, "Now lets get you out of here or you will be late for work!" We get out of the shower, help dry each other off, and Amanda puts lotion on my legs before we made our way to the bedroom.

"Now, I am going to let you decided which panties you will wear under your suit to work today. But I must approve of your underwear everyday before you leave. I am going to start a pot of coffee." She kisses me on the cheek and leaves the room. I open my underwear drawer to a bit of a surprise...all of my boxers are gone! My drawer was now filled with pairs of Amanda's older panties and bras with a few new sets still with tags on them. My heart started to race, is this really my life now, am I really switching to wearing woman's underwear full time? What if someone at works notices? I thought to myself. I shifted through my panty drawer and picked out a black thong so there will not be any panty lines showing on my suit. I walk downstairs holding my work clothes only in my thong to get approval from Amanda.

"Is this ok?" I asked as I spun around for her to show my butt swallowing up my new thong.

"Perfect baby! I 100% approve of you wearing a thong to work" She squealed with excitement.

I finish getting ready, drink my cup of coffee with Amanda on the couch and gave her a kiss goodbye. At work, I started off fairly stressed out and worried that someone somehow was gonna find out what I was wearing. I made sure that my belt was on tight and made sure nothing was showing when I moved around. And to be safe, when I needed to pee, I would go into a stall and sit.

My day was finally over, I practically sprinted to my car and started to head home. As I walk through the door, I see Amanda talking to a guy sitting at our kitchen table.

When Amanda sees me, she jumps up and gives me a hug and kiss. "This is Paul, he just moved in next door a few weeks ago and he is actually a personal trainer! He is gonna start getting my butt into shape."

"Nice to meet you.'" I said as I watch Paul get out of the chair, I noticed how tall he was, at least 6ft 6in tall, mostly muscle, reached out and strongly shook my hand. "You know, I normally only cater to female clients but I can make an exception for you if you want to at least get some tips on working out."

I said "I'll think about it, I have been thinking of getting back into the gym."

"Nice to meet you, Victor. And thank you for the supplies, I am going to head back to my house and get back to it. You both have a wonderful night." And makes his way to the door and leaves.

"Damn, that guy was huge!" I stated to Amanda.

"Awe, does someone have their first boy crush?" Amanda jokingly said to me.

"NO!" I said back defensively, "He is just built like a professional athlete is all, it looked like his arms were the size of my head!"

"I think you are right." Amanda said "Makes you think about how big his dick is, I bet he is close to 10 inches down there."

I freeze up for a second, imagining Paul naked with a fire hose of a cock swinging around.

Amanda breaks the silence by asking, "So, how did your panties treat you at work today?"

"No issues, thankfully. I honestly forgot I was wearing a thong after a while." I responded

"That's wonderful! Now, I want you to go upstairs and put your matching bra on for the rest of the night."

"Ok, only if you promise another blowjob!" As I make my way upstairs, I hang up my suit and made my way to my underwear drawer to find the matching bra. I put it on and make my way downstairs to see Amanda, in her matching purple bra and panties sliding her hands down her body and into her panties. The other hand freed her left breast and she started pinching her nipple while fingering herself. I stood there and just watched her movements. She was an absolutely breathtaking woman, and I was lucky to have her.

We hang out on the couch for a while, fooled around in our underwear watching TV until it became time for bed. We make our way upstairs and that's when Amanda said, "I have a surprise for you!"

Knowing how things have been going, I knew it was going to be more female stuff. She went over to our closet and pulled out an Amazon bag and handed it to me. As I open it, I see it is a pink nighty with black lace trim on the bottom and around the lining of the cups.

I held the nighty up to myself and admired the silky fabric. I reluctantly put the nighty one figuring, I'm already wearing bra and panties, at least I will finally be covered up. I walked over to the mirror and started sliding my hands up and down the fabric which barely covered everything up.

"Perfect!" Amanda exclaimed. She grabs me and tosses me on to the bed. "And now, for your reward." Amanda crawls up the bed towards me as I anticipate another one of her breathtaking blowjobs. But she kept crawling closer and closer to my face. She pushes my head on to the bed and proceeds to position her perfect pussy right above my face.

"Get ready to start licking, Victoria" as she lowered herself on to my face. We have never done anything like this before and I couldn't deny I loved every second of Amanda grinding her pussy into my face. I hear Amanda scream out with pleasure, "YES! YES! OH MY GOD VICTORIA, YOUR TONGUE IS AMAZING!" She is now getting her whole body into grinding on my face, Amanda suddenly tenses up and lets out a scream of pleasure, "I'M CUMMING!" as she proceeded to cum all over me. I've never seen her orgasm like this before, it was surreal.

Amanda fell off me to her side of the bed but quickly grabbed my face that was covered in her juices and gave me a kiss. "You are incredible baby, I wish we did this a sooner. Now go clean yourself up and grab me a towel. We have to get to bed, you have work in the morning."

"Do I get to cum?" I asked

"Not tonight" she replied. "You already got your reward, you don't want to be greedy. Now lets go get cleaned up."

We make our way to the bathroom as Amanda grabs at my new nighty and looks at my panties.

"Looks like someone made a mess in their panties" Amanda said as she giggled. I looked down and noticed all of my precum that soaked the front of my panties. I embarrassingly covered myself. "Don't be shy! Girls get wet all of the time! I take it as a compliment!" And quickly kissed me and with her right hand, grabbed and rubbed my dick.

We cleaned up and made it back to bed. Amanda looks at me and says, "I have a personal training session tomorrow and should be back before you get home from work but I was thinking, since its Friday tomorrow, we should go out and get a couple drinks and celebrate."

Confused, I asked "Celebrate what?"

"You looking sexy as fuck in that lingerie." She said and winked at me and gave me a big kiss. "I am proud of how well you are taking in your new underwear, Victoria."

This time, I just smiled and ignored her calling me a girl again.

***The next morning***

"SHIT!" I realized I slept through my alarm. I looked at my phone and saw it was already 11am. I called my boss and apologized. I lied and said that I had been up sick all night and must have fallen asleep and ignored my alarm. He thankfully didn't mind and thanked me for calling and said to have a good weekend.

I look over at Amanda and said, "Well, looks like I can tag along with you today!"

Amanda has a big smile on her face, "Looks like it! Let's shower and get going. I have a mani/pedi appointment in an hour." We quickly shower and make our way back to the bedroom. Amanda looks at me and says, "Since you are not going to work, I want you to wear a bra today with your panties when we go out."

"I don't get why I have to wear a bra constantly. I don't have boobs." I looked at her.

"Because it will be fun! Can you imagine walking through a crowd of people and no one knows what you are secretly wearing underneath your boy clothes. But I will know and it turns me on. You want to make me happy don't you?"

"Fine, only because I love you." I go to my underwear drawer and Amanda turns to me and says "I want us wearing matching underwear. Your panties will match my bra, and your bra will match my panties. My bra is going to be pink, so your panties will be pink. I will let you choose your bra."

I looked through my bras and found a black bra that lace for cups instead of padding. "Looks like we will be wearing pink and black today." As I turn to her and ask for approval on the bra.

"Perfect! Now let's get dressed and go."

In the next chapter, we experience the mani/pedi, a trip to the mall, and Victor(ia) realizes that he is wearing bra and panties going to work out with Amanda and her new personal trainer, Paul.