Conditioned Response

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,753 Followers

He reached his hand out, sliding it down her back to squeeze her ass through her shorts. Maddie moaned appreciatively around his cock. She moaned again when his hand slid inside her shorts to fondle her bottom. He ran his fingers through the drenched furrow of her pussy. Todd groaned when he tasted that wonderful nectar on his fingers.

He slid his fingers into her pussy and licked them clean three more times. Maddie was coming continuously and moaning around his cock. It was unbelievable. Maddie groaned when he sat up and pushed her forehead up from his lap. She looked pitiful as she looked up into his eyes. "Did I do something wrong?" she asked.

Todd smiled and pulled her face up to his so he could kiss her. "Not at all," he said. "I just want to take you to my bedroom so we can continue."

"Okay!" she said happily. Maddie hopped up from the couch, and Todd followed her gorgeous ass into his room. When he asked her to, she once again happily said, "Okay!" and stripped off her shorts and t-shirt for him. Todd lay back in his bed and feasted his eyes on his sister's perfect naked form while she knelt next to him and hummed happily with his cock deep in her throat.

His hand roamed over her perky breasts and teased her nipples before sliding further down her body. She shook and moaned on his cock when he slid his fingers through her wet pussy lips once again. He licked his fingers clean and then reached down her back to squeeze and fondle her perfect ass cheeks.

Todd felt a pang of guilt when his finger began to lightly tease her tight little pucker. He knew that he would not be able to help himself. He would condition sweet Maddie to crave his thick cock deep in her ass. She moaned sexily and pushed her sweet bottom back against his exploring finger.

She was going to love it.

LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,753 Followers